Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. (40035 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Vicky we don see ur face tire grin . Let us see ur waist down tongue

I have moderate hips. Not bazooka hips.

So leave the hips alone.

More why do u want to see the waist down? angry
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by nuelyoyo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
victorian:

So leave the hips alone.

it's just to satisfy my curiosity, besides I have always have this believe that if you could proudly show ur face on NL, but hide ur waist down, then maybe there is something defective or not appealing about ur full physique.
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by TANID(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
victorian:

So leave the hips alone.

Hahahahahahaha! grin Look Like Nuelyoyo Want To Masturbate To Your Waist Pic tongue Or Why You Wan To See Her Hips Since You're Not Her Husband To Be.
Bro I Understand You But Please Continue Manage That Face Since You Can't Get Enough Of That Face Even Though You're Pretend Like You Already Had Enough Of It.

Nuelyoyo I Would See You On Other Side

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by TANID(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelyoyo:
it's just to satisfy my curiosity, besides I have always have this believe that if you could proudly show ur face on NL, but hide ur waist down, then maybe there is something defective or not appealing about ur full physique.
Well Say Though But Still You Just Wan To See It By All Mean grin grin grin grin
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelyoyo:

Na so tongue
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by victorian(f): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
Well Say Though But Still You Just Wan To See It By All Mean grin grin grin grin

Don't mind him.

He can't manipulate moi cheesy
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by nuelyoyo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha! grin Look Like Nuelyoyo Want To Masturbate To Your Waist Pic tongue Or Why You Wan To See Her Hips Since You're Not Her Husband To Be.
Bro I Understand You But Please Continue Manage That Face Since You Can't Get Enough Of That Face Even Though You're Pretend Like You Already Had Enough Of It.

Nuelyoyo I Would See You On Other Side
Which kind wahala be this now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by TANID(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind him.

He can't manipulate moi cheesy
You Gat Him, He Just Wan To Used His Sweet Mouth To Make You Set Nairaland On Fire grin

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by TANID(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Which kind wahala be this now grin
Hahahahahahaha! grin Bro Tell Me The Truth You're Really Fall For That Face And You Can't Get Enough Of It.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by abels(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. by nuelyoyo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha! grin Bro Tell Me The Truth You're Really Fall For That Face And You Can't Get Enough Of It.
The face and the booby fine wella. Victorian just do person longer throat, give half package. Come dey make person curious for the full package. embarassed The girl na good marketer oh, I no go lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures / I Still Love The Old Naija Kit - Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.