Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, June 18, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, June 18, 2019 (167 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Moon Sighted As Muslims Celebrate Sallah Tomorrow Tuesday June 4th / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, June 18, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, June 18, 2019) -

*IN NEED OF DELIVERANCE?*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because all power in heaven and on earth, belong to You.

2.Thank You, my Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, to Calvary, to shed His blood, that I may be set free from satanic yoke and captivity.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Lord Jesus, arise, and set me, my family and my nation free from all yokes, bondages and satanic oppression, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, You said, righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach; please, destroy every yoke and reproach of sin in my life and nation and cloth us with Your robe of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your light so shine in every area of my life, and let the powers of darkness be unable to prevail over my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise, and break every yoke of stagnation, failure, fruitlessness, sickness, shame and reproach in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me the grace to run away from every appearance of evil, and to avoid self destructive acts of immorality and sin, that could put me in bondage, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, anoint me with Your Holy Ghost and power, and let me go about healing all who are oppressed of the devil, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, increase Your anointing upon his life, and use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are In Lower Class In School / Any Encounter With Jesus / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.