Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls (4218 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by bdaf(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2007
I've A Problem Approaching Beautiful Girls. What Do I Do?

I've a little problem wooing a beautiful girl. What do I do?
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by freeguy(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2007
hello,

Why is approaching beautiful Girls so difficult? All you need is to be confident and be sure of yrself. A Girl saying No to you doesn't make you less a man. Be a man and approach them. All you need is boldness and comportment.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Maleeq(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2007
I guess you don't have the same problem when it comes to less beautiful girls?

I'll suggest you keep on poking the uglies, at least they need some loving too!

Last word: Confidence! Thats all you need to approach any lady, even Venus!
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by iice(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2007

A Girl saying No to you doesn't make you less a man.

^^word!
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by smile007: 6:11pm On May 12, 2007
Pray u need deliverance grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by SweetT1: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2008
@Poster

In other words you are scared of approaching a lady. Look here bro'. There is nothing wrong in approaching a lady, it is not a crime. What if she doesn't show interest? She might be going through stuff. And you might be the dude to cheer her up. "You might be the medication her doctor ordered". You just never know a woman's heart, it's as deep as an Atlantic ocean. The only way to find out is by checking. Talk to her and if she is not in the mood, politely leave and compliment her.

Just in case you need a pick up line, here is one. Depending on what she is doing: carrying some weights, waiting for a cab or just walking along. If she is carrying stuffs, walk up to her and ask her if she needs some help? Tell her"A pretty Lady like you shouldn't be sweating like this, Do you mind if i help?".

If she is waiting for a cab, greet her politely without a handshake wait till she gets the cab and ask her if she doesn't mind you helping her get one. say this "Hey, sorry for the wait, it might be a little hard sometimes catching a cab around this neck of the woods, do you mind if i help"? Once you get the cab, introduce yourself and give her a soft handshake, trust me she will come back to that spot! Unless she is married or engaged.

If she is just walking by. slightly walk up to her and greet her (Hey, beauty queen, how are we doing today? etc etc). If she responds, follow up nicely by complimenting her saying "it would be a mistake if i didn't tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress, i really appreciate a good dress and a nice body to match it must be a top of the line kind of dress". If she doesn't respond to your kind words, forget it she is not interested or having a really bad day. But don't forget to compliment her as you leave. Good luck Buddy. Tongue Grin NEVER START A CONVERSATION WITH A LADY BY ASKING FOR HER PHONE NUMBER!!! THAT'S NO NO !
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2008
Well you could try you skills on the 'ugly ones' grin grin grin grin

If they say no; the blow of the rejection may not be as bad as the 'Beautiful ones'
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by welli(f): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2008
na ja ha je hahahhahahahah.why d ugly one's grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by SweetT1: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2008
@Poster

It's not a crime, she might even admire you for the confidence. Don't listen to Naijahaje, go for what pleases your eyes. A beautiful woman's heart is like jelly, they melt upon contact. Just don't be rowdy or foolish about it, chalk it up and let it flow. Every women like flow riders. Give it a shot, it might just be what the love doctor prescribed. wink
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2008
@sweet T

emmmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by SweetT1: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2008
@Thoniaslim

wzup pumpkin? You saying something sweetheart? kiss
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Scopium: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2008
[size=13pt]You can build your confidence with the 'ugly ones', just meet as many of them as possible. Once you are confident with the supposed 'ugly ones' then proceed to the beautiful ones.[/size]
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by BkY2: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
Parly you dont need to be afraid of beautiful girls most of them their Brain is empty

just organise urself.

dont fail to tell them sweet things.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ topic
you disappoint me oooo
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Tattooboy: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2008
@poster
try iice if not the Famous Cossy
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2008
sheesh!
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by yebariba(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
Well you could try you skills on the 'ugly ones' Grin Grin Grin Grin

If they say no; the blow of the rejection may not be as bad as the 'Beautiful ones'

Hajia you used to be my friend. please dont spoil things between us. lets stay friends. have a great day
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
hehehe
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Steroid101(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2008
Using the ugly ones as experiment is the worst, better go for the beautiful ones first, because reactions are not the same. Let me tell you something, in life, when you try harder things, hard things will become easy. Start with the beautiful ones, when you try 10 times one will succeed. Correct men don't go for second hand they go for the best.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by achinu(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2008
Are you just shy? If that's the case that's something that can be worked on, but if you're just out-right ugly then that's a totally different ball game. I've found that from my years of toasting chics that the best way to get her attention is to pay compliments. I don't mean the blowing smoke up her azz kind of compliment.
Examples of compliments are how nice she smells, her shoes, dress, make-up, accessories, eyes, hair etc got the gist,
Humans luv to be complimented period! A word of advise, STAY AWAY FROM ALL THOSE LAME LINES THAT I HEAR A LOT OF GUYS USING, and they wonder why they don't get laid! sigh, Good luck ma guy
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Cadet(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2008
Go to ur nearest library and check out "wooing for dummies"
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
i have it in store
$20 per copy
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by makavele: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2008
IF SHE'S YOUR CLASSMATE, YOU COULD TRY THIS"

HI, GOOD AFTERNOON, IT SEEMS THIS ASSIGNMENT IS A TOUGH ONE, AND I WAS THINKING IF WE COULD WORK IT OUT TOGETHER, WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

IF YOU'RE INTELLIGENT OR MORE LIKE A BRAINIAC, SHE MIGHT WANNA COME BACK TO YOU THE SECOND TIME.
IT STARTS FROM FRIENDSHIP, AND DEVELOPS INTO SOMETHING MORE . . .

TRY NOT TO JUMP THE GUN AND AVOID USING WORDS LIKE : BABY, SWEETIE, HONEY, THEY DON'T GIVE A VERY GOOD 1ST IMPRESSION.

BONNE CHANCE.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2008
thank you oga teacher
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by 4Him1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2008
get some confidence bro.
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Cadet(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2008
Lol. Nawa o
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by saucekid(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2008
na wawa
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by makavele: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
SAUCE KID . . . .
WHO BE OGA TEACHER?
WATCH YOU MOUTH
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Cadet(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
lmao
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Tattooboy: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
@cadet
i think he should with u
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by Cadet(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2008
Excuse me? Dnt get u
Re: I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls by cybersleek(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
Me thinks you should start by drinking 10 shot of "shepe" and "opa eyin", then you will find out that even beyounce sef no go fit stand your cool vibes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife / Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! / MEN!!!!!! Twisted?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.