Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This (1296 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2019
What can you offer in this life.
+ + +
We have three ways to select from. From left to right, The thief,the master and the right hand man.

The right hand man asked “ Lord remember me when you get to your kingdom“

Christ Jesus replies lovingly and with humility“this day you‘ll be in paradise with me.

Then the thief distorts“don‘t beg help from this criminal, he‘s as guity like us. Is he?

Never knew what it was to taste mortal. Christ the author of life.became dead-mortal being that you through his poverty, his death might be so rich in life

All have been said and done. Worship and praises remaining now and forever.

Praise God Almighty
Re: This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Yea
Re: This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good
Re: This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Will You Destroy My Waist For 100 Million Dollars - Instagram Tweker Shares New / Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. / Name One Song That You Hate And Everyone Else Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.