Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Exclusive: What To Know About Mini Importation Business... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive: What To Know About Mini Importation Business... (164 Views)

A-Z And Hidden Secret About Mini Importation Bussiness / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: What To Know About Mini Importation Business... by jerrysinger247(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Part 1: 5 Areas To Consider Before Venturing Into Mini Importation Business

Don't just dabble into Importing without a prior knowledge in these areas

1. Product Creation
2. Product Searching
3. Product Testing
4. Product Buying/ordering
5. Marketing/Selling.

[b]Part 2: A Brief Summary of 5 Areas of Mini Importation
easy
✅ *Product Creation* is the most technical part of it all. It talks about you carving a product that addresses a basic need. A successfully carved product can earn you thousands of Naira if marketed well.

✅ *Product Searching* refers to the method by which you source for your carved product. This could be on any of the platforms like 1688, Taobao, Ali baba etc.

✅ *Product testing* refers to a validation of your carved product. This could be done in various ways. E.g ordering for samples from suppliers, sourcing locally, validating by carrying out a review search.

✅ *Product buying* is the art of ordering the products from China or other countries as the case may be.

✅ *Marketing and Selling* is a very important part of Importation that can't be neglected. It is also very necessary to know that marketing is not selling, they aren't the same. Knowing this is not enough, it is wise to know how to market and how to sell. It's quite possible from another person to make sales from your marketing. I have made a number of sales from other people's marketing simply because they couldn't handle a sales objection.

Kindly WhatsApp me on 07033347547 for full training free of charge. Note, this training is worth over #50,000 but I have edited it and made it free with quality content to help you start importation the next day after the free training.

You would be taught:

1. We teach you the 5 major importation portals used my gurus to import

2. Teach you those Hot in demand product you can import for $10 and sell for $100 here in Nigeria.

3. Learn the 2 major marketing secret using Facebook and WhatsApp absolutely free of charge.

4. How to get Shipping company send the goods from China to your door step here in Nigeria without custom wahala

5. Most Important: if you want to make your importation business easier and less tasking, your mode of payment must be simple & easy. We show you how to pay suppliers Naira through GTBank and they would get Yaun.

6. Bonus: how to get buyers for your product before the imported goods land on your door step. Without hungry buyers, you waste all your effort.

So, chat me up with the number 07033347547

Only 10 people would be trained FREE, the rest would pay for the full training which is N50,000.
To get the training free, send me a WhatsApp message titled: *Free Importation Training* to: 07033347547

Thank you and see you on the training...

Jerry-Singer
Importation Coach

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar For Woman In Abuja / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Good Day Everyone, I Am A Professional Purchase Agent From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.