Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? (3325 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by triplechoice(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I have answered you.

You lose your free will whenever you live in sin and demons take advantage of that.

Stay away fron sin if you want to retain your free will.

Refer to my previous reply for more.

But you have been arguing that demons are responsible for such sins. That they project these thoughts into our minds so as to force us to act on them

I suggest you read your opening op
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
triplechoice:

But you have been arguing that demons are responsible for such sins. That they project these thoughts into our minds so as to force us to act on them

I suggest you read your opening op

Read well...They project the thought into you and you accept by your free will. You have the choice to say No.

Once you start sinning, they gain entrance.

Jesus told that man....sin no more or worst things will happen to you....

It means he has the free will to reject sin. If he then decided to sin, worst things will happen to him....because the demons will come back in multiple as spoken by Jesus.

But you don't say know eventually because of pleasures or immediate gain.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by triplechoice(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Read well...They project the thought into you and you accept by your free will. You have the choice to say No.

But you don't say know eventually because of pleasures or immediate gain.

If we have the choice to say no, then why worry about demons? I think we should focus on learning or teaching people how to make the right choices and not bothering about demons

And also, if we can avoid sin on our own then we don't need God or the holy spirit

I think you are deviating from the premise of your op
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
triplechoice:

If we have the choice to say no, then why worry about demons? I think we should focus on learning or teaching people how to make the right choices and not bothering about demons

And also, if we can avoid sin on our own then we don't need God or the holy spirit

I think you are deviating from the premise of your op

We are not bothering about demons. People need to know about their operations.

Serving God is done with the help of the holy spirit.

But don't forget that one can have the holy spirit and choose not to obey him.

"Do not vex the holy spirit"
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Everyone must make a conscious effort to obey God....

This is done by the help of the spirit of God and yielding one's self to him.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by triplechoice(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Serving God is done with the help of the holy spirit.

But don't forget that one can have the holy spirit and choose not to obey him.

"Do not vex the holy spirit"

Your explanation of their operations is not of any importance since we have the ability to think our thoughts and make our decisions. Except you cannot think for yourself only then should you be worried
I also think you should first of all understand the operation of the physical which you can see before trying to understand what you cannot see

Finally, I believe you are trying to create a fictitious world populated by demons who control humans in order to give a sort of validity to your religious beliefs
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by triplechoice(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=79662778]

Your explanation of their operations is not of any importance since we have the ability to think our thoughts and make our decisions. Except you cannot think for yourself only then should you be worried
I also think you should first of all understand the operation of the physical which you can see before trying to understand what you cannot see

Finally, I believe you are trying to create a fictitious world populated by demons who control humans in order to give a sort of validity to your religious beliefs
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
triplechoice:

Noted.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Run to Jesus for help. Don't wait till you are driven to destruction because if immorality.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2019
YOU will be used against you if you don't seek help to keep these demons at bay.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Yield yourself to the holy spirit.

Let him mortify every deed of sin in your flesh.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Run.

Run to Jesus before you are driven to shame and public disgrace.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2019
They are out to destroy. Run to Jesus.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by orisa37: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
I am sure that God is The Owner of my Heart. Soul, Mind, Mind and Body in Christ Jesus.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2019
orisa37:
I am sure that God is The Owner of my Heart. Soul, Mind, Mind and Body in Christ Jesus.

Good one sir.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jesus can set you free if you accept His sacrifice for you.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:58am On Jul 01, 2019
God wants to set you free.

He wants to give you victory over lust and sin.

Many people have this victory too. You should desire it.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Let me summarise the plans of the devil for you.

1. Project sinful thoughts into your heart from afar.

2. Once you entertain this thought, he comes in and settles down. You becomes hateful, a pervert, a chronic liar, a serious thief, or anything the thought suggests.

3. He continues to drive you until you are destroyed.

If you don't want to allow this, run to Jesus.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jesus is the only way to freedom from demonic possession.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Stop sinning. Come to Jesus.
Re: Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Come to Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost #150,000 Because I Dont Pay Tithe! / I Used To Respect Deism....until I Met Deists On NL. Thoughts On Deism / Star Wars: The Force Awakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.