Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding (4441 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding by deborahbuchi(f): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
You should thank God and be glad such women won't add to you theirs is to take and continue taking till they suck you dry. Then she'll say she wants to quit the marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding by Beadex1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Eldavis:

Oga read and understand well.... I neva said he should not bring it up or cover the issue......i only said itz nt idea too bring up pass mistakes wen trying to correct a current mistake or wen in a fight,that the issue can be brought up leta cus som peeps are very sensitive....... N again i neva said i was against him havin a low budget wedding... I said he wait let tinz calm down n try talkin too ha again if she no gree see reasons he can let it go...... Or beta still she should bring moni as well too do wah she wants
Boss well I understand what you mean but am not happy when ladies always choose emotional blackmailing to make guys do their bidding. As for the Op think about this marriage stuff with your head and not your heart, marriage is a lifetime thing oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding by toolate2fail(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
ok is over get new lady that will suit ur cost and that will also think the way you think dat all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady / Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.