Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) (22060 Views)

Buhari Appoints Babagana Kingibe As Special Envoy On Chad, Lake Chad Basin / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Shows Off Table Tennis Skills With Chief Of Staff (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by tiwaz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
His Excellency, the President of the Senate, Distinguished Senator Ahmad Lawan has appointed Mr. Babagana M. Aji as his Chief of Staff.

While speaking shortly after the appointment, The senate President, Ibrahim Lawan said,

Leadership is team work. Today, I appointed Mr. Babagana M. Aji to join me in the task of leading a National Assembly that works for Nigeria. A big congratulations to him.

Babagana Aji will serve as my Chief of Staff

Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2019/06/senate-president-appoints-mr-babagana-m-aji-as-his-chief-of-staff/

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Uncleodi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
I hope he has a certificate!

And I pray he doesn't disappoint him like Babagana Kingibe did to Abiola in 1993.

Wow!!!

Show me some love guys.

First to comment since January 2019

Give me 900 likes

Don't pass without hitting the like botton!!!

Let's do it

64 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by celeiyke: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Who is Babagana again? Femi gave his to the north, Y won't Lawan extend his to the south?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Esji80(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
celeiyke:
Who is Babagana again? Femi gave his to the north, Y won't Lawan extend his to the south?
Saraki had a northerner as his Chief of Staff

11 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Like for Bukula Saraki while share for Senator Ahmad Lawan

31 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by TRIGITIS: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ok.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by freemanbubble: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Olareveals(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Congratulations

We sew corporate wears like shirt, trousers, sweatshirt and pants, polo for corporate organization, schools and churches at affordable prices
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by johnkay1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hummmm
Gerontocracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by ZombieTERROR: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
All hail the king of the North

Mad man nu Buhari
He has successfully taught his party men tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by oyetunder(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
all this babangana .. babangida.. babannollywood. hmmm. We tired of babas...looking for how to steal in order to feed their harems and kids. He must marry a small girl now to celebrate and jubilate.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by hisexcellency34: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
why not appoint Guru Maraji?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Karlman: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
And Buhari needs Six months more
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Oricha79(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good one
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by salbis(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chop don done for some people now. Life na turn by turn. May our turn come at an appointed time.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by josielewa(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Paddy paddy government....feel like shooting dem all

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
What exactly is his job description

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by GEEBITE: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
The southern speaker appointed a northerner as his COS while the Northern SP appointed his fellow northerner as his COS.Give it up for these guys up north,they dont hide their affiliations. SMH for Gbaja who found none of his people worthy of the position just to please the masters.How long will southern politicians continue to grovel before their peers up north.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Yankee101: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Old Borno state (where Buhari was governor) cabals have taken over the country. In tandem with (old) kaduna mafia as usual

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Bimpe29: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Who is Femi's CoS?
celeiyke:
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by Sholaco: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
johnkay1:
Hummmm
Gerontocracy
government of the cargoes by the cargo and for the cargoes
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by wethebest(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Notherncracy
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by SOFTENGR: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
celeiyke:
You want his master to vex?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by ACHIEVERBA: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Uncleodi:

Wow!!!

Show me some love guys.

Give me 900 likes

Let's do it

YOU WAN USE AM COLLECT MONEY FOR BANK?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Uncleodi:

Wow!!!

Show me some love guys.

Give me 900 likes

Let's do it

Is there anything I'm missing concerning this FTC bullshit? Do people get paid for it? Please enlighten me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned / Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) / 'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.