Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! (3213 Views)

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened / Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by sisisioge: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Police is your friend plus change your sim. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by Nmezor(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
BlissB:
if insult day kill person....this guy for don die since, I have done all that
wow, the dude is nuts biko... Who does that?
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by KristaPretty(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Apeshy101:

It seems you are in enugu.

I can get someone to do a neat job over him for you

How about in Lagos please cry
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by don4real18(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2019
I find it hard to believe this tale. Perhaps, it is exaggerated but it just doesn't add up
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by BlissB(f): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2019
don4real18:
I find it hard to believe this tale. Perhaps, it is exaggerated but it just doesn't add up
I pray this does not happen to any female you know or even to you as guy before you believe this tale.....these things happen.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by finestpicks(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hey blissB. Sent you a PM. Have a private enquiry to make. Just read your signature after sending it out.
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by boiz2men(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlissB:
cry cry cry cry
October 2015 when i started working, i met this guy at my place of work and he kept on coming everyday for like 4 days for my num of which i gave him with the mind of blocking him when he calls....initially i was listening to him and he started asking me out and i refused....he kept on pleading and i kept on refusing.....At a point i eventually blocked his num because the calls were becoming irritating even on whatsapp incase he locates me there....i had peace of mind for sometime till my phone was stolen and i got a new phone and he started again and i blocked him. After a while the new phone was stolen and this devil started again .....then he started using other nums to call me but when i hear his voice i always end the calls and block him..... After a while, since he cant reach me, he comes to my place of work unannounced ........
Na so we don day turn around since that 2015 day come till last year Oct i got another phone and since i make use of the internet alot i got a torchlite so i can put my active line thereby not disturbing my internet work, na there the major wahala of since 2015 start because I can't block him again....every blessed day is now a nightmare, if to say e go call like 2 or 3 times then he go rest I for nor day disturb myself but how can a person in his right senses keeps calling over 20 to 30 times a day Some will say i ate his money thats why but before God and man nothing like that.....i never see he one naira even when my friend adviced me to bill him and i should make sure its something he cant do and as e nor fit e go run,so i did but still he nor send money and he nor won allow me rest,what have i done to deserve this....i picked his call one day and asked him what he wants, he said he is alone and he wants a friend, i said i cant be your friend, he said then i won't have peace. Am saying my existence is threatened because he knows where i work and he knows i close at night so this guy fit do anything and he stalks me once in a while. I have called mtn to know how i can block or bar this particular num they are not giving me any resonable answer. I just can't fathom why a person in his right senses will do something like this. To think MTN can't even help me to regain my peace, taya me. How do I go about this, I nor get connection......telling my dad will be a threat to his health. Pls advice me on what to do please cry cry

Inside life sef

My females friends say I have a terrible attitude because I don't call them often. Like once in 2 weeks or so..

You are complaining about the sane thing these ladies want from me.

BTW is there any reason why you were tough to him from the get go. What was his crime?
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by BlissB(f): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
finestpicks:
Hey blissB. Sent you a PM. Have a private enquiry to make. Just read your signature after sending it out.
ok sir...I just responded to your mail

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by vickthorious(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
watsup with your stalker now??
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by tunize(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
if u have a grown up relative a guy or any close pal gist him this mattr and mke arrangement with am sey u will introduce him to the guy as ur boyfriend, anytime the guy comes jst call that ur relative or close male friend and introduce him to the guy as boyfriend.
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by Ikjosh04: 8:49pm On May 26, 2020
Lol, this is hilarious. Hope your existence is no longer threatened?
BlissB:
cry cry cry cry
October 2015 when i started working, i met this guy at my place of work and he kept on coming everyday for like 4 days for my num of which i gave him with the mind of blocking him when he calls....initially i was listening to him and he started asking me out and i refused....he kept on pleading and i kept on refusing.....At a point i eventually blocked his num because the calls were becoming irritating even on whatsapp incase he locates me there....i had peace of mind for sometime till my phone was stolen and i got a new phone and he started again and i blocked him. After a while the new phone was stolen and this devil started again .....then he started using other nums to call me but when i hear his voice i always end the calls and block him..... After a while, since he cant reach me, he comes to my place of work unannounced ........
Na so we don day turn around since that 2015 day come till last year Oct i got another phone and since i make use of the internet alot i got a torchlite so i can put my active line thereby not disturbing my internet work, na there the major wahala of since 2015 start because I can't block him again....every blessed day is now a nightmare, if to say e go call like 2 or 3 times then he go rest I for nor day disturb myself but how can a person in his right senses keeps calling over 20 to 30 times a day Some will say i ate his money thats why but before God and man nothing like that.....i never see he one naira even when my friend adviced me to bill him and i should make sure its something he cant do and as e nor fit e go run,so i did but still he nor send money and he nor won allow me rest,what have i done to deserve this....i picked his call one day and asked him what he wants, he said he is alone and he wants a friend, i said i cant be your friend, he said then i won't have peace. Am saying my existence is threatened because he knows where i work and he knows i close at night so this guy fit do anything and he stalks me once in a while. I have called mtn to know how i can block or bar this particular num they are not giving me any resonable answer. I just can't fathom why a person in his right senses will do something like this. To think MTN can't even help me to regain my peace, taya me. How do I go about this, I nor get connection......telling my dad will be a threat to his health. Pls advice me on what to do please cry cry
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by BlissB(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Lol, this is hilarious. Hope your existence is no longer threatened?
Lol.....not at all, the issue has been solved

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by vickthorious(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2020
BlissB:
Lol.....not at all, the issue has been solved
how?
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by BlissB(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
vickthorious:
how?
A friend's brother who is with Nigeria Army helped me....
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
Theres is something you did to that guy that made him to act that. From ur story I believe he's been disturbing u for like 5yrs? Go and settle your differences with him.
Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by Lipslikecandy11(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=BlissB post=79447785] cry cry cry cry
Na so we don day turn around since that 2015 day come till last year Oct i got another phone and since i make use of the internet alot i got a torchlite so i can put my active line thereby not disturbing my internet work, na there the major wahala of since 2015 start because I can't block him again....every blessed day is now a nightmare, if to say e go call like 2 or 3 times then he go rest I for nor day disturb myself but how can a person in his right senses keeps calling over 20 to 30 times a day Some will say i ate his money thats why but before God and man nothing like that.....i never see he one naira even when my friend adviced me to bill him and i should make sure its something he cant do and as e nor fit e go run,so i did but still he nor send money and he nor won allow me rest,what have i done to deserve this....i picked his call one day and asked him what he wants, he said he is alone and he wants a friend, i said i cant be your friend, he said then i won't have peace. Am saying my existence is threatened because he knows where i work and he knows i close at night so this guy fit do anything and he stalks me once in a while. I have called mtn to know how i can block or bar this particular num they are not giving me any resonable answer. I just can't fathom why a person in his right senses will do something like this. To think MTN can't even help me to regain my peace, taya me. How do I go about this, I nor get connection......telling my dad will be a threat to his health. Pls advice me on what to do please :

The part that got me was" i picked his call one day and asked him what he wants, he said he is alone and he wants a friend, i said i cant be your friend, he said then i won't have peace"...the guy is a maniac...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! by Sonfethopia: 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
Lol. You.sound like a warri girl, all you need do is be friendly with him and know his house, report him to any army at check point. If he tries it again take them to his house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Business Can I Start With 700000, Please I Really Need Advice! / My New Girlfriend Shocked Me / Mum Poses With Her Grown Sons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.