Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai (8036 Views)

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) / MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Alcohol Kills Over 3 Million People Yearly – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Hexilon: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
The government can only stop safe abortions, legalization is the only way to regulate it.
Our hypocrisy as a people eh!! undecided
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hexilon:

The government can only stop legal abortions, legalization is the only way to regulate it.
Our hypocrisy as a people eh!! undecided

Legalising abortion will stop abortion deaths?

Is there any abortion that does not result to a death?

1 Like

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by luminouz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Joromi12:
i no like am lol. I no want her pikin. I no wan ruin her chances of getting married later. Na she go do am. Cos of the botched one she went for evacuation or something like dat in a standard hospital. As i see her wedding pics 5 years later i was happy cos she was already pregnant. Lol
OK...at least u were honest!!! smiley
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by bonnyhope: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
luminouz:
I must be very careful with the way I 'cum' inside these days o.... grin

YOU BETTER REPENT OR GET MARRIED

1 Like

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Joromi12:
My ex nearly died from this shit. Bleed for 3 weeks. Today she don born twins for her husby cheesy

And the baby she murdered nko?

That one is irrelevant abi?

1 Like

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by hazel01(f): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
dhardline:
Instead of abortion won't it be better if the legs were closed till the right time? Breaking simple laws always leads to making complex laws. Abortion is MURDER.
seems you don't know most people that dies from abortion are the married people that already has kids they can't care for and a high population of the women affected are concentrated in the northern region.....married women should keep their legs closed too, if the husband doesn't allow family planning or ready to care for more children but still wants sex? .... everything is not always about pre-marital sex, and even if an unmarried person wants access to safe abortion, let them have it.... we have plenty unfit parents causing more ills to the society with children they don't care about or feed.... we should shove religious and fake moral sentiments apart and be realistic........
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
bonnyhope:
11-GD-B-06833

YOU BETTER REPENT OR GET MARRIED
Eemm...what are the numbers for?? U wan credit my account? wink
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
hazel01:
seems you don't know most people that dies from abortion are the married people that already has kids they can't care for and a high population of the women affected are concentrated in the northern region.....married women should keep their legs closed too, if the husband doesn't allow family planning or ready to care for more children but still wants sex? .... everything is not always about pre-marital sex, and even if an unmarried person wants access to safe abortion, let them have it.... we have plenty unfit parents causing more ills to the society with children they don't care about or feed.... we should shove religious and fake moral sentiments apart and be realistic........

This is a lie and you know it.

Abortions are carried out mainly by single women/girls.

Stop trying to legitimise this evil.

Abortions fuel fornication just like how birth control do because it allows women to be irresponsible sluts who have abortion as a last resort to sort out their predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Hexilon: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Legalising abortion will stop abortion deaths?

Is there any abortion that does not result to a death?
Worry about the motherless babies, trapped in under-funded orphanages in your state first.. undecided
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by TGMISKY(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Who gives these people statistics? I doubt the statistics
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by hazel01(f): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

This is a lie and you know it.

Abortions are carried out mainly by single women/girls.

Stop trying to legitimise this evil.

Abortions fuel fornication just like how birth control do because it allows women to be irresponsible sluts who have abortion as a last resort to sort out their predicament.

lol.... you go dey alright.... I know your type.... have a nice day bro
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Duggedised12(f): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

I wish you could extend such goodwill to happless unborn babies you are advocating for their murder.

You want pro-choice? You want control of your body? Start with closing your filthy cum dumpster
it takes two to make a baby ,how about you tell your brothers to keep their slippery pap to themselves. You are concerned about unborn babies ,I bet you have never visited an orphanage to donate since you were born ,but then we are all saints and hypocrites.

I think you should be more concerned about the rate at which our population is exploding seeing that we can't even produce enough food to substain us not to talk of other consumer goods.

And dont come here with your pro-choice ,pro-life american bullsh1t , the american Caucasians know they are becoming the minoriy considering black Americans are the ones who seem to have the stamina to deal with baby daddy issues and birth like rabbits. Hence the recent moves their white dominated law makers are making.

Copy copy will not kill you people. Wake up ,there are different ways to live this thing called life ,even China with their child policy did force married women to have abortions heaven did not fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by litetias(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Joromi12:
My ex nearly died from this shit. Bleed for 3 weeks. Today she don born twins for her husby cheesy
How did she cope with it? I have someone struggling with the same thing. Been bleeding since the abortion
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by dhardline(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
hazel01:

You call murder relgious and fake moral sentiments?

You mean your country has no laws against murder? I've

Come to understand that once a man desires to

continue in his sin he will find every means possible to

justify it and encourage himself to continue in it which is

what you are doing.

Statistics has shown that 97% of all abortions are due to

premarital sex while all the others are just 3% but I know

you dont like truths like this cause its disturbing to you.

Don't let the liberals deceive you its all a grand ploy to

destroy man. And yes the devil loves it cause he came to

steal, KILL and destroy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
litetias:

How did she cope with it? I have someone struggling with the same thing. Been bleeding since the abortion
tissues still remain, if she doesn't go to a proper hospital it will get infected and her womb don go be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
[s]
Duggedised12:
it takes two to make a baby ,how about you tell your brothers to keep their slippery pap to themselves. You are concerned about unborn babies ,I bet you have never visited an orphanage to donate since you were born ,but then we are all saints and hypocrites.

I think you should be more concerned about the rate at which our population is exploding seeing that we can't even produce enough food to substain us not to talk of other consumer goods.

And dont come here with your pro-choice ,pro-life american bullsh1t , the american Caucasians know they are becoming the minoriy considering black Americans are the ones who seem to have the stamina to deal with baby daddy issues and birth like rabbits. Hence the recent moves their white dominated law makers are making.

Copy copy will not kill you people. Wake up ,there are different ways to live this thing called life ,even China with their child policy did force married women to have abortions heaven did not fall.

[/s]

Close your legs
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
dhardline:

Don't let the liberals deceive you its all a grand ploy to

Planned Parenthood - a DNC initiative - has been in the spotlight for selling aborted feutuses which end up being used to harvest stem cells that are used in unethical medical treatments. Some of the aborted feutuses end up being used by celebrities for cosmetic surgery.

The murdered babies's blood are also used by the elite in their quest for youthful look and longevity.

Your own President was treated by using baby blood transfusions.

He said it himself that he got a blood transfusion.

They also harvest the penial gland in the aborted babies blood which the use in their satanic DMT trip to communicate with demons.

Those baby factories in the East are there to service a very vibrant global demand.

It is just unfortunate how black Americans identify with the same evil leftist Democrats who are actually a very racist party.

The DNC has its roots in the dixie south.

Planned Parenthood offers free abortions to black women, harvest the aborted baby for satanic use and in turn keep the black population in check.

Only a naive person will key into the liberal leftist ideology.

As someone once said; if you are not a liberal in your youth, you have no heart but if you still remain a leftist in your prime, you have no brains.

Leftist politics appeals to emotions, equity and they do this with pseudoscience and a skewed morality. That same skewed morality and an abhorance of established moral code as enshrined in conservative religious beliefs; this is why that leftist you quoted denounce morality and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Duggedised12(f): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Close your legs
hahahaha, I dare you to hold down a conversation like a human being and not a rabied dog tongue tongue. Pro-life that cannot make a simple argument .
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by dhardline(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Planned Parenthood - a DNC initiative - has been in the spotlight for selling aborted feutuses which end up being used to harvest stem cells that are used in unethical medical treatments. Some of the aborted feutuses end up being used by celebrities for cosmetic surgery.

The murdered babies's blood are also used by the elite in their quest for youthful look and longevity.

Your own President was treated by using baby blood transfusions.

He said it himself that he got a blood transfusion.

They also harvest the penial gland in the aborted babies blood which the use in their satanic DMT trip to communicate with demons.

Those baby factories in the East are there to service a very vibrant global demand.

It is just unfortunate how black Americans identify with the same evil leftist Democrats who are actually a very racist party.

The DNC has its roots in the dixie south.

Planned Parenthood offers free abortions to black women, harvest the aborted baby for satanic use and in turn keep the black population in check.

Only a naive person will key into the liberal leftist ideology.

As someone once said; if you are not a liberal in your youth, you have no heart but if you still remain a leftist in your prime, you have no brains.

Leftist politics appeals to emotions, equity and they do this with pseudoscience and a skewed morality. That same skewed morality and an abhorance of established moral code as enshrined in conservative religious beliefs; this is why that leftist you quoted denounce morality and religion.

Very Apt... Most people do not know this things cause

they focus their time on entertainment/gossip/sin which

is just a mere distraction from what is really going on.

It's far easier to get knowledge this days but

unfortunately a lot of people have decided to remain

dumb to open facts. I pray God opens their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
My fuss is, if you dig deep, the main reason why women abort pregnancies is the fear of what people will think.
This scourge could be reduced if women learn to protect themselves and stand up for what they really want.
And because abortion is something no one can shut down, I see no big deal in legalizing abortion.
Rather than waste away in hypocrisy, you either have your child and damn every contrary voice or if you must abort, go to a qualified doctor!
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
crackhaus

Your input is wanted here
I'm sure these figures are just a tip of the iceberg.

Abortion should be legalised and done in sterile safe environments like a hospital and not a shed.
I actually have no problems with legalizing abortions. We've had a discussion on that in the family section and my stance remains that abortion should be controlled.

In other words, make it legal for as long as the foetus hasn't developed a heartbeat. Any thing after that and it becomes murder.
Usually, this safe period would be between 3 and 4 months.
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Legal abortion is a health care issue

1 Like

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by litetias(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Joromi12:
tissues still remain, if she doesn't go to a proper hospital it will get infected and her womb don go be that.
Someone said she needs evacuation, is that what your friend did? It's kind of costly
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 19, 2019
litetias:

Someone said she needs evacuation, is that what your friend did? It's kind of costly
costly Hahahahahahaha i pity her womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by 9jaRealist: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Newmans:
I don't believe you.

grin grin grin

Many Nigerians love to pull numbers from thin air - or worse, their backsides...
Meanwhile, we cannot even lay the basic statistical foundation of properly counting ourselves. SMH

>
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2019
dhardline:
Instead of abortion won't it be better if the legs were closed till the right time? Breaking simple laws always leads to making complex laws. Abortion is MURDER.

What about married people? They should close their legs? Why do some people have myopic thinking?

1 Like

Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by dhardline(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

What about married people? They should close their legs? Why do some people have myopic thinking?

Read the thread and don't be full of rubish talk. Thanks
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

A Married woman is not a sex slave.

A marriage is a highly responsible union of two matured adults consisting of a man as the patriarch and a woman as the matriarch - both roles being specified!

If you can plan to marry then you ought to plan to have kids.

Most married women who have an abortion do it because of an illicit extramarital affair where they can not explain the pregnancy due to prolonged absence from their spouse, racial ambiguity (dating a white guy on the side when they are married to a black man like themselves)
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

A Married woman is not a sex slave.

A marriage is a highly responsible union of two matured adults consisting of a man as the patriarch and a woman as the matriarch - both roles being specified!

If you can plan to marry then you ought to plan to have kids.

Most married women who have an abortion do it because of an illicit extramarital affair where they can not explain the pregnancy due to prolonged absence from their spouse, racial ambiguity (dating a white guy on the side when they are married to a black man like themselves)

At least you said most not all. What about the others?
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by SluttanSlayer: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

At least you said most not all. What about the others?

Insignificant minority
Re: Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Insignificant minority

Lol...coming from someone who is against abortion. So some humans are insignificant? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Bad Economy On Our Health Care System...9ja Doctors' Perspective. / Bello Matawalle: We Have Only 8 Active COVID-19 Cases Out Of 73 In Zamfara / Meningitis Vaccines Reportedly Stolen In Zamfara State (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.