Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Quick Survey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Quick Survey (279 Views)

How To Get A Quick Loan Without Stress!!! / Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / Antonio Conte Admits He Is Stunned After Chelsea Management Made A Quick Decisio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Survey by Hormenah97(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys, so I've got a survey I'd like you all to participate in... It won't take you more than 30 seconds to answer all questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3NHBTSK

Heard of Fantasy premier league?
Please take part it in this survey, it won't take up to 30 seconds

1 Like

Re: A Quick Survey by Kingdavid778: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hormenah97:
Hi guys, so I've got a survey I'd like you all to participate in... It won't take you more than 30 seconds to answer all questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3NHBTSK

Heard of Fantasy premier league?
Please take part it in this survey, it won't take up to 30 seconds

Are you are football enthusiast, analyst, pundit or just a lover of the game?
Exploit your passion, put your technical prowess & astute knowledge of the round leather game
into veritable use and have loads of fun while doing so
Join our exciting and rewarding fantasy premier league - *The Riverbed VIP League*

1 League
40 players
38 weekly prizes
4 grand finale winners

*Features*
*Weekly prizes and accolades
*Connect and rub minds with other great football lovers
*Prize winner every week
*4 overall winners

Contact: Whatsapp- 08170065678 | twitter -@Riverbedleague | email- Riverbedfpl@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Win Sport Betting / Algeria Vs Kenya Live Stream Afcon / The Explanation For The Belt Which Has Caused Controversy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.