Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (210947 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Sterope:
Saynotocultism doesn't have much of these nonsense in his story.

From the topic, you didn't disappoint. How about 'From cultism to paranoia'

If the paranoia was caused as a result of cult activities,then it's either a demonic oppression or a demonic possession, cause those are 2 different things.

The case of demonic oppression or influence could be overcome by soaking ones self in God's word to renew the mind and build up the spirit man.

The case of possession could be overcome by intense fasting and prayer by the victim or by visiting a true man of God for deliverance , cos it's the anointing that breaks the yoke.( Isaiah 10:27)

However if it wasn't caused by the said cult influence , then he should seek medical or psychological help. Though this is unlikely the case cos you mentioned cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
I think I remember that guy bumbum, though not personally but from those who knew him and a friend of mine from enugu who had met him face to face before his death, for he was a very famous guy those days.

And that was also the impression then, that it was complacency and overconfidence in himself that cost him his life. But maybe it was more than that, but that his time had come and that all those things were actually working towards that outcome.

Btw please don't forget that information I asked from you concerning the implications of putting on a golden ring with a red crystal gotten from a satanist? For It's important to me.

Thanks and God bless.

If the person who put on the gold ring was a Christian,it will give demons access to the persons life to influence him negatively.
If the person wasn't a Christian, it can lead to demonic possession. The person might even start seeing himself in their satanic gathering, not knowing that he has unconsciously been initiated.

Do you know that demons even possess material things, like money, paintings, gifts, e.t.c ?

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:
just to clear up some misconceptions about the Rosicrucian Order that it is satanic, you can listen here to what the order is all about from the mouth of those who are core members here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCdFDXe5jQ

Young man stop deceiving people, there is no misconception about the Rosicrucian order. it is Satanic and not of God.
I'm not interested in the YouTube video, cos I have more knowledge of the devil far far more than you will ever have because I worked with him.
The truth is you might be an ignorant member as so many are ignorant members of this societies especially Freemason and the Rosicrucian order.

Moreover why do you use the word middle dimension on your moniker?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Interesting...

Homosexual behavior in humans is probably the sexless gods having sexual intercourse with humans through heterosexual people?

It has nothing to do with sexless gods having intercourse with humans.
When demons have sex with humans it's not called homosexuality. Those demons are referred to as incubi and succubi. The more stubborn ones are called Lilith and adatlilith .

It's rather demons taking possession of humans and using them to truncate God's plans on the earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I disagree with you that OP is only self-seeking. This thread has a history.
Urmmm I don't get.What history are you refering to? Is there a thread that precedes this?
The idea that birthed this thread was unplanned and it's the readers that encouraged the OP to create this thread.
I'm sure you're being biased right here and can't see that there's no sense in what you said. The OP opened the account as a new user just for this thread.
However, I concede he started the thread on a wrong footing when he started by calling out some MOGs thereby foreclosing the possibility of an engaging discourse from an early stage. Then again, the Op I doubt is a professional writer and so reeled out his points the way he was led.
Most people aren't professional writers but that doesn't stop them from passing across the message in a concise and summarized write up.

We are following, hopefully someone would be blessed by the topic.
I doubt anyone can be truly blessed

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2019
advocate666:
The weaklings always show their weakness and cowardice.

It takes strength to be steadfast in one's beliefs.

Which weakling. I can see by your handle that you're a Satanist. If I see you face to face , the demons manipulating you and making you think you're strong will run away from you. You and those demons will crumble at my feet.

Many have tried and failed. I know u don't know the person behind this moniker , cos if you do , you will hide your face and not even comment on my post.

His name is the Lord of Host. The ruler of principalities and powers. Satan your small lord trembles at the mention of His name and He has given me power to thread upon serpents and over all powers of the enemy.
If we have a confrontation face to face,that's the day you will give your life to Christ. I promise you.
If not that I want to stay anonymous, I would have given you my full name and address to try your worst and see if your shrine or kingdom wouldn't be set ablaze.

Repent before it's late.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well all I can say is that i'm humbled to be used as a vessel in the hands of God to direct you this thread. smiley

I know you might not be able to comprehend it now, but I trust that in the near future you'd know why and thank God later for using me to bring you here.

God bless you bro.

p.s. I don't also agree with the 10 billion souls part for the road to heaven is a straight and narrow one, and only few are able to find it. So I hope you are one of those few. wink
Keep praying for me mahn...Just in case I'm the blind one who is yet to see the light about the mysteries surrounding the supernatural.
The 10 billion souls part is just falling hand and shows that the person behind the screen speaks for himself.As long as he said it,he can make up any other story just to come off as legit and I hope my instincts are wrong about the agenda behind this OP's thread.
God bless.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=79705670]I thank God someone mentioned this link, and I decided to open it, if not I would have missed this write up. This is one of the most powerful write ups I have ever read by a Man of God, I call him MOG based on the convictions I have had in my spirit and my own understandings of ''spiritual battles/warfares''.

I laugh when people say there are no powers of darkness, either they say such out of sheer ignorance, or they say it just to continue to blindfold the vulnerable. I wish you had blown off everything, expose everything, they should be exposed, remember that the

What aspects of feminism are demonic? Explain a little because women have been oppressed generally as humans due to cultures, traditions, and most especially RELIGION. This is because a lot of people have misinterpreted SUBMISSION as SLAVERY.

Feminism is an idea from the church of Satan. Satanic concepts always look fascinating at the beginning, but it's always a facade.

Submission isn't slavery , that's also a demonic manipulation. The Bible says there is neither male nor female,cos we are all one in Christ.
However their can't be 2 bosses in an organisation, there has to be a chairman and a vice chairman.
A man being the head of the family doesn't mean he should be domineering. The Bible says men should treats their wives honourable, Any man that enslaves his wife is going contrary to Christ's principles.

I also need clarification on ''palm reading''? If a pastor glances at ones palm for like a second, and then tells the person that he/she has cleans hands/is innocent/ or just glances at the palms for a second, is that among palm reading? Are all Of such actions totally demonic?

Palm reading is type of magic and magic is of the devil. Palm readers are people with mediumistic abilities, and mediums are people possessed by demons. One can even inherit these abilities from their parents through familiar spirits.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Keep praying for me mahn...Just in case I'm the blind one who is yet to see the light about the mysteries surrounding the supernatural.
The 10 billion souls part is just falling hand and shows that the person behind the screen speaks for himself.As long as he said it,he can make up any other story just to come off as legit and I hope my instincts are wrong about the agenda behind this OP's thread.
God bless.

Your effort to discredit this thread wouldn't yield any result. The people whom God want to save through this thread will be saved regardless of how much you try.

10 billion souls doesn't mean Jesus ain't coming soon, Once Bible prophecies are fulfilled, Christ will come even if the church isn't ready. Jesus loves the world and wishes the entire world could be saved , however if the world rejects Him , that wouldn't stop Him from coming

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
A pastor once said that you cannot win much souls if you organize a crusade and start off by insulting the idols or deity of the people you seek to convert, you will meet a sharp resistance.

You can't win souls by insulting the idols, but you can win them by binding the spirits behind the idol,cos there are spirits behind every idol and once the spirits are bound,the idols become incapacitated.

So what that pastor should learn to do is engage in spiritual warfare before any crusade. If he does that effectively,then he'll definitely win souls.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by madprophet(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You can't win souls by insulting the idols, but you can win them by binding the spirits behind the idol,cos there are spirits behind every idol and once the spirits are bound,the idols become incapacitated.

So what that pastor should learn to do is engage in spiritual warfare before any crusade. If he does that effectively,then he'll definitely win souls.

Confirm

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Your effort to discredit this thread wouldn't yield any result. The people whom God want to save through this thread will be saved regardless of how much you try.
I'm pretty sure I've hardly made any significant effort to discredit this thread.I'm not against you sharing your personal experience and what you've understood about the depths of cultism.This can help save people who are either in it or contemplating it.There's no harm in that,in fact it's commendable but the way you deviated and your tbc posts is suspicious.

10 billion souls doesn't mean Jesus ain't coming soon, Once Bible prophecies are fulfilled, Christ will come even if the church isn't ready. Jesus loves the world and wishes the entire world could be saved , however if the world rejects Him , that wouldn't stop Him from coming
Riggghht.Rephrasing the preciseness with which you stated God told you 10 billion souls or no rapture,then satan too is trying to beat God in the game for 10 billion souls.This just shows you are exaggerating things just for the effect.Don't try to frightening people into believing in Christ(which is your main aim).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
p.s. I don't also agree with the 10 billion souls part for the road to heaven is a straight and narrow one, and only few are able to find it. So I hope you are one of those few. wink[/quote]

The road to heaven is straight and narrow,but that doesn't mean that God doesn't want the entire world saved.

The Bible says that it's not the WILL of God that ANY should PERISH but that ALL should be saved and come unto the knowledge of truth.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
EmperorHarry:
I'm pretty sure I've hardly made any significant effort to discredit this thread.I'm not against you sharing your personal experience and what you've understood about the depths of cultism.This can help save people who are either in it or contemplating it.There's no harm in that,in fact it's commendable but the way you deviated and your tbc posts is suspicious.

Riggghht.Rephrasing the preciseness with which you stated God told you 10 billion souls or no rapture,then satan too is trying to beat God in the game for 10 billion souls.This just shows you are exaggerating things just for the effect.Don't try to frightening people into believing in Christ(which is your main aim).

Satan's sole purpose in this world has always been to try to beat God to His game but he has always failed and will keep on failing.

There is no freedom from cultism without believing in Christ, so stop deceiving yourself. Only Christ can help you overcome cultism.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
For those who said I'm trying to win people over. I repeat myself for clarity,
I have no social media account( Facebook,instagram e.tc).
The only person who has my WhatsApp is my fiancee.

I know my writing skills are so bad,so pardon me for that. I hated english while in school,cos I believed that I wouldn't need it as an engineer.

I'm not here to make friends or to get followers, if you look at my account,you will notice that I ain't following anyone. I came here for a purpose and that's what I'm doing.

Don't be deceived by agents of darkness.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by madprophet(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
For those who said I'm trying to win people over. I repeat myself for clarity,
I have no social media account( Facebook,instagram e.tc).
The only person who has my WhatsApp is my fiancee.

I know my writing skills are so bad,so pardon me for that. I hated english while in school,cos I believed that I wouldn't need it as an engineer.

I'm not here to make friends or to get followers, if you look at my account,you will notice that I ain't following anyone. I came here for a purpose and that's what I'm doing.

Don't be deceived by agents of darkness.

You owe no body any explanation abeg.

Just do your thing. Whatever anybody likes let them believe. Na them sabi

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
There was a cult war in a particular school which I wouldn't mention.
The war was between aiyes and baggers(Vikings).
There was this particular viking guy that had given aiyes a lot of headache, so aiyes went all out for him.
They eventually got to him,despite all his charms.
They tried their guns(4) on him and it failed,they tried the axe(7) and matchet(1) and it failed.
They then held him down and one of them went to get hammers and 6inch nails
They made some incantations on the nails and hit them on the head and it entered, they succeeded in driving 2 of the nails into his head.
Blood starting coming out of his eyes,nose,ears and mouth and he died.
They cut off his head and took it away as their trophy.
Cultism is evil and will make you do barbaric things , be warned.

TBC

13 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Did you really read the thread from the beginning?. I doubt, cos if you did , you would have seen that I expressly stated that people should seek God's guidance before joining any ministry.

We all have access to God through Jesus Christ, you could also go to Him with a sincere heart as i stated earlier.

I also believe we can't agree in everything, cos if we do then we are no more human beings. Disagreement in some things makes us humans, but how we handle such disagreements is what shows our maturity in Christ.

I think you should start from the beginning again.
sir, you made mention about something earlier on this thread, when you just started. You said something about we meeting Christ with sincere heart whenever we need help from him. You said something about praying at midnights in very effective, and no matter what it is as long as we come clean in heart he would definitely answer us.. I may not get it correctly but that's what I want you to please do for me. Please explain this for me better. I really need to know how this works. I hope you respond to my request.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
madprophet:

Yea, that's true
thanks and God bless
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by olaolaking: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
A pastor once said that you cannot win much souls if you organize a crusade and start off by insulting the idols or deity of the people you seek to convert, you will meet a sharp resistance.
You are really showing the one that sent you. You want the op to take it easy after all your initial opposition did not work.

I was expecting you to have left the thread but you kept spying .

Now more secrets are being revealed and it is really hitting you hard.

So it is time to use subtle emotional and psychological.

You try.

But remember Job proved that we have few people who will remain steadfast no matter the tricks and approach used by Satan and his agents.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
olaolaking:
You are really showing the one that sent you. You want the op to take it easy after all your initial opposition did not work.

You try.

But remember Job proved that we have few people who will remain steadfast no matter the tricks and approach used by Satan and his agents.
Trust me, you can't be more wrong about her.

Even on that occasion she defended the OP, but she has every right to disagree with him in some areas of his posts.

Check this thread link to confirm what I just said concerning her:

https://www.nairaland.com/5266715/truth-satanism-cultism-atheism-homosexualism

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
olaolaking:

You try.

Attention seeker. What's been discussed is not for kids. Pls switch to Nickelodeon.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Of course. What he was just saying was that you have to do one step at a time. Empower them with the word, they will beg you to take away their idols.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Trust me, you can't be more wrong about her.

Even on that occasion she defended the OP, but she has every right to disagree with him in some areas of his posts.

Check this thread link to confirm what I just said concerning her:

https://www.nairaland.com/5266715/truth-satanism-cultism-atheism-homosexualism
Don't mind him. He brought our political differences to the religious section unlike yourself. You are so mature you don't lump issues together. Only one who has discovered the beauty of life in Christ behave that way. Your character is something I want to emulate because truly the fights here over politicians are not worth it jareh

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Holywizard: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
I really need ur help bro.It's about my sister, there's a witch fighting against her marriage. For 6 years she has been unable to conceive.
Many years ago when I approached a pastor he told me so but nothing was done about it.
Plz I need to contact u

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Of course I pray for all nairalanders just about every day, and I think I've mentioned your name a few times. But that doesn't mean that you should now go on holiday and do whatever you like however you like oh, for you have to do your own part to make it work. wink

EmperorHarry:

God bless.
I can say it categorically that your instincts are wrong! My opinion though.
smiley

For the reason I said I didn't believe that 10 billion part as well was to show you how seriously i take this thread. For in spite of that I yet went ahead to open a thread for the first time since I've been here on Nairaland for the sole purpose of directing people to another thread.

That should tell you something, for I believe the OP of this thread is genuine, and that there's no single thing he said here to deceive anyone, even though I disagree with some of them.

I wish you knew what I know and have experienced concerning Nairaland, you would understand why this is such a big deal to me. That's why i'm not focusing on the mistakes of the OP but the bigger picture, for it is worth all the mistakes the OP has made thus far and could yet make.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Urmmm I don't get.What history are you refering to? Is there a thread that precedes this?
I'm sure you're being biased right here and can't see that there's no sense in what you said. The OP opened the account as a new user just for this thread.
Most people aren't professional writers but that doesn't stop them from passing across the message in a concise and summarized write up.

I doubt anyone can be truly blessed
If I'm been biased then I have made some sense for you to notice that. But I have no reason whatsoever to be biased. There's a thread about cultism where the OP mentioned he would find time to create a thread on the matter under review. A lot of people showed interest in the proposal and encouraged the OP to do that ASAP and he obliged.

Like I said, I don't agree with everything he said. I don't also agree with the initial presentation of his story. At first, I felt it smacked of arrogance and Monopoly of knowledge, but when he continued in that manner, I concluded that was his style of writing after all he may not be a professional writer and may not even be an eloquent speaker but these cannot negate the import of what he's trying to say.

Someone can be truly blessed, as we speak, some are already receiving their blessings.

See the link to the initial thread on cultism, though it's not his work.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/6#78907968

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

If the person who put on the gold ring was a Christian,it will give demons access to the persons life to influence him negatively.
If the person wasn't a Christian, it can lead to demonic possession. The person might even start seeing himself in their satanic gathering, not knowing that he has unconsciously been initiated.

Do you know that demons even possess material things, like money, paintings, gifts, e.t.c ?
Thanks so much bro.

I can't really go into details now, but your response is pretty much what I told the person involved.

I expect that God would bring the person here to see your confirmation that I was not making a mountain out of a mole, but that such had serious negative repercussions.

God bless you sir.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by davillian(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
I remember I was watching a Japanese or a Chinese cartoon.
That has to do with 7 demons on a TV station I'm sure its DBN.
But can't remember the name of the cartoon.
All of a sudden something hit me while I was watching the cartoon I fall sick instantly but was still watching the cartoon I was alone.
Nobody at home.
I gathered strength stood up to turn the TV off then no remote.
I was shaking and feel I was going to die until mumc entered prayed used anointing oil on me before taking me to the hospital.
Till now I can't explain what hit me that particular day.
Since then I dont watch those evil cartoons again.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by olaolaking: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Attention seeker. What's been discussed is not for kids. Pls switch to Nickelodeon.
For your mind, you know something. I hope you are happy now
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Don't mind him. He brought our political differences to the religious section unlike yourself. You are so mature you don't lump issues together. Only one who has discovered the beauty of life in Christ behave that way. Your character is something I want to emulate because truly the fights here over politicians are not worth it jareh
Haba now sis. You are the one that surprised me when you went to the extent you did. Remember now.

For considering our acrimonious exchanges in the past, i never thought you could wave it aside for a greater cause.

But you showed a very different side to you, that still marvels me up till this very moment.

So it's credit to you, for you have shown that you already have it in you, maybe you should let it shine through more often.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
madprophet:

I disagree. This is a discourse and if it's not engaging, it becomes a monologue which will defeat the aim. Your advice should be for the Op to choose his arguments wisely and avoid trolls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.