Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211249 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
2nd Thessalonians 1: 6- Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
Proverbs 29:1 - He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

A woman sent me a PM about 2 months ago after she stumbled on this thread. According to her she started seeing me in her dreams after she read this thread and decided to contact me through e-mail. I asked her to describe what I looked like and her description was precise. She has the call of God upon her life.

She narrated her ordeal of how she's been beset all her life by witchcraft forces from childhood, to make matters worse she lives in an area dominated by ritualists who refused to give her breathing space, cos they know her spiritual eyes are opened. I led her through a period of fasting and prayers and gave her some prayer points of which I prayed along with her. One of those days I was stirred in my spirit to give her prayers that provokes God's judgement upon her adversaries. I told her to prophesy God's judgement of death upon them one by one if they refuse to repent before the year runs out. The scripture Isaiah 6 dropped in my heart when I sent her the prophetic prayer of God's judgement of death.

After sometime I stopped hearing from her , about 2 days she reached out to me for more prayers and spiritual support. We had the discussion below when she did.

Woman - Calvary greetings to you Pastor.
Trust you are well and doing good.
Just to say hello to you.
Thanks for all your spiritual support and prayers.

EnthronedbyGod1- I never heard from you again.
You were in my mind today, thought of reaching out to you.
Hope you're fine ?

Woman - I'm very fine. I even extended that fasting I stopped breaking by 6pm but 3pm about two weeks ago.

I was overwhelmed by activities of the ritualists in my area as it took another dimension.
The broke into our house through juju. They had tried to do that since last year but God always stopped them. This time HE told Sarah( not real name) that He would allow them to enter, they wanted to see d power I'm using. He said they would steal something in my house and that thing would kill them.
Pastor, march 29, 3 of them entered my apartment exactly 9.42am, they left around 10.40 am. When I knew they were coming I hid the money I had at home very well. I never knew they would search the place I kept it. They stole d money about 150k. But before 2pm that day two of them died and after 24 hrs the third guy died. He died in front of our gate ( he came to do another ritual) as he wanted to enter the gate he fell down started rolling on d floor, that's how he gave up. Sarah witnessed his death. So other guys called police that Sarah killed the man. It was war but police didn't believe their narrative, they arrested all of them. Though they eventually released them again. The death of those guys scared them. Their activities are gradually reducing. Since then till now, 8 of them have died and one has run mad.

This is a true life story and not fiction of God's judgement upon the evil ones who have been troubling a beloved daughter of Zion.

P.S - I don't lead people in such prayers, I only did this cos I was led to. If you heard the full story trust me you'd know how patient God has been with them for It's not His will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Daninya33:
[color=#000099][/color]

Sire, could you elaborate more on the I.V.F post you made?.
Thanks,God bless Amen.

What and what do you want me to elaborate on

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Starberry123: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
ekikereobong:
Please can i chat with you in private like your email address?
Enkaynwa:

Amen and Amen
I receive my testimonies
hi enthronedbyGod1, how are you? hope you are fine. my spirit resonates with yours. I sent you a pm, kindly reply me.
enthronedbyGod1:

You can send me a pm if it's necessary
hi enthronedbyGod1, how are you? hope you are fine. my spirit resonates with yours. I sent you a pm, kindly reply me.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Beloved good evening. I will like to share my testimony and sing it to the whole world.
It was in November last year that I stumbled upon a comment made by the man of God enthroned by God.

The Holy Spirit works mysteriously because how that one comment birthed a deep conviction in me and changed my life is still a mystery to me.

I had testified once before of this, how God delivered me from demons of immorality and I became brand new.

Fast forward to JANUARY, the man of God encouraged me to embark on 21 fast and prayers deliverance and I did. It even rhymed with the church program so I keyed in.

Amazingly, during and after, I started seeing things about my life through dreams, God opened my spiritual senses and I could wage war and by God's grace, I defeated my foes..

The next month or so, I got a new job. Hallelujah.
Better pay, better packages, everything....
I started that job which was suppose to be 3 months probation yet in just 2 months, they not only confirmed my employment but also gave me a significant raise to my salary, in just 2 months. My life has become a wonder

I cant Thank God enough... I Thank the man of God too, for coaching me and teaching me. May God bless and reward you mightily in Jesus name amen

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 4:26pm On May 22, 2022
Pacesetter2021:

I cant Thank God enough... May God bless and reward you mightily in Jesus name amen

We give God all the glory

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 5:05pm On May 22, 2022
So many things on my mind, so many revelations. Might never get to say them before I leave nairaland. I don't know how long I'd be here cos I've been told to prepare to be sent somewhere.
Only God knows how long the preparation would be. Might be days might be months , only God knows.

I'd however not leave here without saying my farewell.

May His will be done.
God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:03pm On May 22, 2022
An advocate of Biafra asked me a question in one of my threads titled the battle for the soul of Nigeria. I answered him and told him that if Nigeria breaks up today a lot of northern Christians would be massacred. Off course many didn't agree with my assertion but with the killing of Deborah and the one that was almost killed in Bauchi you can clearly see the truth in that statement. You can see the level of fanatism from the northern Muslim fanatics ( both elites and illiterates).
These elites are the ones that would silently champion these killings. Don't be deceived by their statements condemning the killings, it's all a charade.

It doesn't matter how long you try to suppress the truth , the truth would always vindicate itself. I also spoke about the propaganda of the Buhari government, a lot are still in denial of this even though it's now more glaring than ever.

You can choose to open your eyes and embrace the truth or keep living in denial that's your own business, as for me I'd never shy away from speaking the truth at all times even though no one agrees with me.

If you've not gotten your PVC make sure you do so now before it's too late. The next election is very critical and if you don't want to suffer for another 8years then make sure you use your PVC to do what's right.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by emperorman: 10:03pm On May 22, 2022
Greetings to you MOG. Please i sent you a message. It's very urgent please.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:35pm On May 22, 2022
emperorman:
Greetings to you MOG. Please i sent you a message. It's very urgent please.

Okay. Already praying but would reply you now
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
So many of the youths that are ardent followers of Nnamdi Kanu have become idol worshippers and toxic tribalist. These people have elevated Kanu to a godlike figure in their hearts.
Same goes for some of the followers of the leaders of other tribes when it comes to tribalism.
The idolatry is much more worse amongst the followers of Nnamdi Kanu.
Clamouring for separation of Nigeria as a Christian isn't sinful especially when the tribal compatibility of Nigeria is questionable, but in whatever we do as Christians make sure it's done with purity of purpose and heart.
Nigeria has become so polarised that there's palpable hatred between tribes and it's worse in the Christian dominated south.
Sometimes I wonder if the people that call themselves Christians actually have the Spirit of Christ living in them.
Nairaland has become a breeding ground for tribalists. It's gotten so terrible that it'd be almost impossible to go through the front page of nairaland without seeing at least 5 different threads with tribal banter on daily basis. It's so terrible that I rarely visit the front page whenever I come here so as not to be polluted.
It's on nairaland I heard terms like nyammiri, Afonja, chest beaters ,skull miners , e.t.c. I honestly never knew of any of these things before. Sometimes I have to speak in tongues always while reading news on front page any time I visit nairaland front page so that the spirit of tribalism doesn't take hold of my subconscious mind.

The devil has manipulated the emotions of many using tribalism and caged them to spiritual dwarfism. As long as you as a Christian are a tribalist you'd always be stunted in growth spiritually.
The Bible makes it clear that there's neither Jew nor greek , male nor female, for we are all one in Christ.
There's no way you can justify tribalism in Christendom. Tribalism is simply hatred and the Bible says whosoever hated his brother is a murderer.
There are Christians that would never accept your message simply because you're from a certain tribe. There are Christians that would never see anything good in you cos of your tribe. There are Christians that would never approve of you getting married to their daughters/sons cos of your tribe. Tell me if these aren't signs of hatred then what other signs do we need to understand what hatred means.
A lot of Christians would be shocked on the judgement day when they close their eyes to meet their maker.
There's a thin line between love and hatred , examine yourselves as you read this and make amends were necessary . This message isn't just for Christians agitating for separation but for every Christian who claims to have the Spirit of Christ living in them.

1st John 3: 14 - We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death.
15 Whosoever HATES his brother is a MURDERER: and ye know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

2nd Corinthians 13:5 - Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it through and through;
Say, does it point them to the skies,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Let others see Jesus in you
Keep telling the story
Be faithful and true
Let others see Jesus in you.

This is an inspired message

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:
So many of the youths that are ardent followers of Nnamdi Kanu have become idol worshippers and toxic tribalist. These people have elevated Kanu to a godlike figure in their hearts.
Same goes for some of the followers of the leaders of other tribes when it comes to tribalism.
Clamouring for separation of Nigeria as a Christian isn't sinful especially when the tribal compatibility of Nigeria is questionable, but in whatever we do as Christians make sure it's done with purity of purpose and heart.
Nigeria has become so polarised that there's palpable hatred between tribes and it's worse in the Christian dominated south.
Sometimes I wonder if the people that call themselves Christians actually have the Spirit of Christ living in them.
Nairaland has become a breeding ground for tribalists. It's gotten so terrible that it'd be almost impossible to go through the front page of nairaland without seeing at least 5 different threads with tribal banter on daily basis. It's so terrible that I rarely visit the front page whenever I come here so as not to be polluted.
It's on nairaland I heard terms like nyammiri, Afonja, chest beaters ,skull miners , e.t.c. I honestly never knew of any of these things before. Sometimes I have to speak in tongues always while reading news on front page any time I visit nairaland front page so that the spirit of tribalism doesn't take hold of my subconscious mind.

The devil has manipulated the emotions of many using tribalism and caged them to spiritual dwarfism. As long as you as a Christian are a tribalist you'd always be stunted in growth spiritually.
The Bible makes it clear that there's neither Jew nor greek , male nor female, for we are all one in Christ.
There's no way you can justify tribalism in Christendom. Tribalism is simply hatred and the Bible says whosoever hated his brother is a murderer.
There are Christians that would never accept your message simply because you're from a certain tribe. There are Christians that would never see anything good in you cos of your tribe. There are Christians that would never approve of you getting married to their daughters/sons cos of your tribe. Tell me if these aren't signs of hatred then what other signs do we need to understand what hatred means.
A lot of Christians would be shocked on the judgement day when they close their eyes to meet their maker.
There's a thin line between love and hatred , examine yourselves as you read this and make amends were necessary . This message isn't just for Christians agitating for separation but for every Christian who claims to have the Spirit of Christ living in them.

1st John 3: 14 - We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death.
15 Whosoever HATES his brother is a MURDERER: and ye know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

2nd Corinthians 13:5 - Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Keep telling the story
Be faithful and true

One of the greatest folly I have seen under the sun is humans hating themselves deeply over a reality they made no conscious choice of. No one chose the tribe they were born into, but yet we are fighting ourselves bitterly over these differences we made no choice over.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

Keep telling the story
Be faithful and true

The height of tribalism in nairaland is quite distressing and at the same time repugnant to say the least. It got so bad that many people on nairaland no longer analyze issues on the basis of their merits/demerits. Rather its done along ethnic/tribal line. If someone from a tribe is blazing the trail in a particular field particualrly outside the country, that's when you'll see some myopic people in this same country try to pull the person down with words due to their warped mindset formed along tribal colouration. To speak with a voice against dastardly acts is no longer achievable. Accusing fingers are pointed on the basis of tribal difference. It's baffling! It's disturbing! How did we get to this ignoble point?

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
OkCornel:

One of the greatest folly I have seen under the sun is humans hating themselves deeply over a reality they made no conscious choice of. No one chose the tribe they were born into, but yet we are fighting ourselves bitterly over these differences we made no choice over.

Ecclesiastes 11: 5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who makes all.

The scripture above affirms your statement.
It's a pathetic situation.
It's strictly God's prerogative and He alone chooses and determines who would be igbo or Yoruba or Hausa or Idoma or calabari or white or black , yet people fight themselves over what they have no control over.

They don't even know how the bones grow in the womb of a woman, nor how an ordinary sperm deposited in a woman's womb turns to a spirit covered with flesh, which after 9 months comes out of the woman as a human in the form of a baby. This is one of the greatest mysteries of life which no one can explain, even scientists don't know how spirits are formed in a woman's womb, yet these tribalists on nairaland won't allow others love their fellow humans peacefully.
The hypocrisy in all these is that these same set of people would scream racism if they find themselves in the western world being discriminated against.

Revelation 4:11- Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

All things were created to serve God's pleasure and no one has control over where He finds himself when he comes into this world as a baby.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omotakins:

If someone from a tribe is blazing the trail in a particular field particualrly outside the country, that's when you'll see some myopic people in this same country try to pull the person down with words due to their warped mindset formed along tribal colouration. To speak with a voice against dastardly acts is no longer achievable. Accusing fingers are pointed on the basis of tribal difference. It's baffling! It's disturbing! How did we get to this ignoble point?

I have to be very frank with you. I get extremely disgusted when I see comments from tribalists.

I just saw a post on front page of some Nigerians in diaspora who excelled in Canada, 5 were Yorubas, 3 Igbos and one Delta ( not sure of the tribe in Delta). As I scrolled down I saw a comment of someone boasting and saying 80% were Yorubas. My greatest worry wasn't his comment, but the over 60 likes he got. The bigotry in him and those that liked his comment couldn't even allow them calculate properly.
I went further to the second page and saw another that said the list was dominated by Igbos ( lol) , I began to wonder how Igbos dominated with just 3 names on the list.

You can see how tribalism can skew ones thought pattern and make one see A as Z.
Tribalism has so affected us that the spirit in question has taken control over the hearts of so many Christians ( ministers inclusive) and now has a seat ( - a place from which authority is exercised) there.
What a lot of people fail to realise is that there's a spirit behind tribalism in Nigeria and this spirit comes from the prince of Nigeria ( the demonic ruler over the entity known as Nigeria in the spirit realm) and the more one entertains tribalism, the more this spirit takes hold over that persons mind.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

I have to be very frank with you. I get extremely disgusted when I see comments from tribalists.

I just saw a post on front page of some Nigerians in diaspora who excelled in Canada, 5 were Yorubas, 3 Igbos and one Delta ( not sure of the tribe in Delta). As I scrolled down I saw a comment of someone boasting and saying 80% were Yorubas. My greatest worry wasn't his comment, but the over 60 likes he got. The bigotry in him and those that liked his comment couldn't even allow them calculate properly.
I went further to the second page and saw another that said the list was dominated by Igbos ( lol) , I began to wonder how Igbos dominated with just 3 names on the list.

You can see how tribalism can skew ones thought pattern and make one see A as Z.
Tribalism has so affected us that the spirit in question has taken control over the hearts of so many Christians ( ministers inclusive) and now has a seat ( - a place from which authority is exercised) there.
What a lot of people fail to realise is that there's a spirit behind tribalism in Nigeria and this spirit comes from the prince of Nigeria ( the demonic ruler over the entity knows as Nigeria in the spirit realm) and the more one entertains tribalism, the more this spirit takes hold over that persons mind.
waoooh! I've seen many instances like this. Imagine how spirit of tribalism could take away a God-given capacity to make a right call and reason objectively. It's a demonic veil

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omotakins:
waoooh! I've seen many instances like this. Imagine how spirit of tribalism could take away the God-given capacity to make a right call and reason objectively. It's a demonic veil.

Definitely, however this demon in questioned is empowered by its subjects( those that submit themselves to the spirit by virtue of their continuous show of tribalism).
A lot of Christians don't know how subtle demons are and think people only get manipulated when possessed by demons, not knowing one doesn't have to be possessed by demons before one can be controlled by demons.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

Definitely, however this demon in questioned is empowered by its subjects( those that submit themselves to the spirit by virtue of their continuous show of tribalism).
A lot of Christians don't know how subtle demons are and think people only get manipulated when possessed by demons, not knowing one doesn't have to be possessed by demons before one can be controlled by demons.
Very true, MOG. All that the devil seeks is a foothold and he makes it a stronghold through the perpetuity of that error by the person.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
A young lady was directed to me by a nairaland member.
She contacted me and explained all she was going through to me about how her life and that of her siblings were cursed by their Biological father.
I got worried and asked her why her Dad would do such, she told me he was diabolical and evil, that he has been like that for long.
We continued communicating via mails and as this was going on 2 scripture passages dropped in my heart.

Ephesians 6: 2 - Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise)
3 - That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Proverbs 26: 2 - As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Along the line she revealed to me what caused problems between her , her siblings and Dad. She said their mum died in 2015. After her death the man wanted to remarry and they stood against their Dad and said they'd not allow him desecrate the memory of their mum by getting married to another woman. The man got angry and said that as long as they don't allow him remarry they'd never know peace and never progress. She said their Dad started using their pics to place curses on them and it's affected them negatively.

I asked what she wanted me to do and she said she wanted the curses broken. I told her I couldn't break the curses cos they rebelled against God's word by dishonouring their Dad. I told her that no matter what the man may have done in the past they should have allowed him to remarry since his wife is dead. That he needed companionship which they couldn't give him and so should let him remarry. I told her to discuss with her siblings on how to allow the man have his way as regards remarrying, come back afterwards and I'd help her in beaking the curses upon her life.

I never heard from her again. Later found out she was unhappy with me for being in support of her Dad. What she failed to realize was that I wasn't in support of their Dad, but in support of God's word which says honour your father and mother that it may be well with you. She gave me some reasons why they stood against their fathers remarriage, reasons like the new wife would come into the family and destroy everything their late mum laboured for. As far as I was concerned it wasn't valid enough.

Some of us are actually the architects of our problems. Rebellion is the reason why some Christians are where they are , for some it's unforgiving spirit , some it's hatred, some are perpetual murmurers e.t.c and these set of people would be going from one anointed man of God to another, one mountain to another while the solution to their problem is staring them at the face.

We should understand that God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. He's not moved by our emotions, but by our obedience to His word.
Jesus said If you continue in my words, you shall be my disciples indeed and you shall know the truth and the truth would set you free. It's not everything that requires prayers and fasting, some issues can be solved by simply obeying God's word and the leading of His Spirit.
In the days of Christ a woman was moved by His sayings and blessed the womb that gave birth to Him , He replied her by saying rather blessed are those that hear the word of God and keep it.

1st Samuel 15- 22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:
A young lady was directed to me by a nairaland member.
She contacted me and explained all she was going through to me about how her life and that of her siblings were cursed by their Biological father.
I got worried and asked her why her Dad would do such, she told me he was diabolical and evil, that he has been like that for long.
We continued communicating via mails and as this was going on 2 scripture passages dropped in my heart.

Ephesians 6: 2 - Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise)

Proverbs 26: 2 - As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Along the line she revealed to me what caused problems between her , her siblings and Dad. She said their mum died in 2015. After her death the man wanted to remarry and they stood against their Dad and said they'd not allow him desecrate the memory of their mum by getting married to another woman. The man got angry and said that as long as they don't allow him remarry they'd never know peace and never progress. She said their Dad started using their pics to place curses on them and it's affected them negatively.

I asked what she wanted me to do and she said she wanted the curses broken. I told her I couldn't break the curses cos they rebelled against God's word by dishonouring their Dad. I told her that no matter what the man may have done in the past they should have allowed him to remarry since his wife is dead. That he needed companionship which they couldn't give him and so should let him remarry. I told her to discuss with her siblings on how to allow the man have his way as regards remarrying, come back afterwards and I'd help her in beaking the curses upon her life.

I never heard from her again. Later found out she was unhappy with me for being in support of her Dad. What she failed to realize was that I wasn't in support of their Dad, but in support of God's word which says honour your father and mother that it may be well with you. She gave me some reasons why they stood against their fathers remarriage, reasons like the new wife would come into the family and destroy everything their late mum laboured for. As far as I was concerned it wasn't valid enough.

Some of us are actually the architects of our problems. Rebellion is the reason why some Christians are where they are , for some it's unforgiving spirit , some it's hatred, some are perpetual murmurers e.t.c and these set of people would be going from one anointed man of God to another, one mountain to another while the solution to their problem is staring them at the face.

We should understand that God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. He's not moved by our emotions, but by our obedience to His word.
Jesus said If you continue in my words, you shall be my disciples indeed and you shall know the truth and the truth would set you free. It's not everything that requires prayers and fasting, some issues can be solved by simply obeying God's word and the leading of His Spirit.
In the days of Christ a woman was moved by His sayings and blessed the womb that gave birth to Him , He replied her by saying rather blessed are those that hear the word of God and keep it.

1st Samuel 15- 22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

please i sent you a mail sir
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

Obeying God at times can be very very difficult, especially when it has to do with people that have hurt you in the past. Reading through the lady's mail that I spoke about I could feel her pain and that of her siblings. I could feel what their Dad must have put the entire family ( late mum inclusive) through before their mum died and yet same man comes and says he wants to remarry.

Forgiveness takes a lot of grace and I mean serious grace. The deeper the pain and hurt the harder it is to forgive and without God's grace a lot of Christians would live never forgiving some past hurts.

What most Christians don't realise is that when we forgive and let go of the past we aren't doing it for those that hurt us, but for ourselves.

There are situations in life when without God's divine intervention we'd never forgive some people in life. If you haven't experienced such before you'd not understand why these kids refused to forgive their Dad of his past wrongs and allow him remarry.
The worse of all is that the man in question isn't even remorseful, but rather chose to place curses on his kids.
How can you forgive such type of father without God's overwhelming grace.

The Christian race is a difficult one , becoming Christlike is much more difficult. Imagine Jesus on the cross saying father forgive them for they know not what they do. Imagine such prayer for people that killed him.

Many who haven't been through such think these things very easy to do but trust me it's extremely difficult. I'm saying this cos I've been there and I know that without grace there are things that are impossible to do. That's why Jesus said in John 15:5 that without Him we can do nothing.

May God give us all the grace to live a life of perpetual forgiveness. May God help us to come to a stage in life where we'd be able to forgive people for the hurt that's about to come, as in forgiveness in advance. This is the level Christ was in when He walked on earth.
He said in the Lord's prayer forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Many read this without understanding it. It simply means forgiveness in advance. Living a life of continuous forgiveness.

Forgiveness doesn't mean forgetting. You can forgive someone and still find yourself remembering what he/ she did. The difference is that when you remember after forgiveness your feelings are different from what it used to be before forgiving.
Lastly there are instances were it's wise to cut off from people that hurt us especially when these people keep hurting us. It'd help in healing faster, cos when we stay around them they continue the same cycle and make it difficult for one to forgive and let go.

13 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
I used to be a pastor of a little congregation that grew large. I had some young pastors like me that we fasted and prayed together. Along the line envy set in cos of what God was doing. Every pastors vigil they'd bring up very serious damning accusations against me that actually made me cry. I'd cry to my senior pastor then trying to prove innocence in the presence of all. I was 25years then. He knew they did this out of envy so he kept protecting me. At a point they took it to the state pastor cos they felt the senior pastor of our region was shielding me.
On the day I was to appear in the presence of the state pastor the Holy Spirit told me to keep mute. I kept mute all through the tribunal and refused to defend myself which got me suspended. I was shocked I got suspended cos I didn't understand how obedience to the Spirit would lead to my suspension. I expected the Holy Spirit to do something out of the ordinary but reverse was the case.
It's a very long and sad story. I faced the greatest ridicule in ministry then to the extent that little children would gather around me when I step out of the house and begin to sing and mock me openly clapping their hands and dancing while mocking me. My members deserted me at that point cos the pastor that stood in my place then would stand on the pulpit and begin to ridicule me instead of preaching God's word.
I left out so many details.

It got so much I cried nonstop to God, while on my knees crying I saw myself carrying a cross like I was going to be crucified, as I watched the scene I kept hearing in my Spirit not my will but yours be done. I got confused and began speaking in tongues till the Holy Spirit whispered in my heart and said, except a corn of wheat falls into the ground and dies it abides alone. I didn't stop till He said son you have to be broken and completely dead. I asked what He meant and He said He only uses broken vessels. I said what do you mean Lord, He said you have to die so that I can live through you. You're simply on the way to death and till you die completely to self my glory can't manifest through you.

I later left that congregation and after some years I saw 2 of the pastors involved. We were miles apart in everything ( trying to be modest in my statement). God had elevated me far above them and is still elevating me.

It was during this period God taught me forgiveness and true love. The story I told is just a few of many and this story marked the beginning of my trials as a Christian. I've seen much worse than this since then but God has helped me and taught me how to forgive people even before they hurt me.

All things indeed work together for good to those that love God and to those called according to His purpose.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
This blessed me. God bless you MOG Sir. Sometimes we want God to fix what should break to birth a new thing in our spirit. Lord help me die to self to the point when someone can spit on my face and i will say praise God. Remove pride from my life, remove ambition. break me Lord.
enthronedbyGod1:
I used to be a pastor of a little congregation that grew large. I had some young pastors like me that we fasted and prayed together. Along the line envy set in cos of what God was doing. Every pastors vigil they'd bring up very serious damning accusations against me that actually made me cry. I'd cry to my senior pastor then trying to prove innocence in the presence of all. I was 25years then. He knew they did this out of envy so he kept protecting me. At a point they took it to the state pastor cos they felt the senior pastor of our region was shielding me.
On the day I was to appear in the presence of the state pastor the Holy Spirit told me to keep mute. I kept mute all through the tribunal and refused to defend myself which got me suspended. I was shocked I got suspended cos I didn't understand how obedience to the Spirit would lead to my suspension. I expected the Holy Spirit to do something out of the ordinary but reverse was the case.
It's a very long and sad story. I faced the greatest ridicule in ministry then to the extent that little children would gather around me when I step out of the house and begin to sing and mock me openly clapping their hands and dancing while mocking me. My members deserted me at that point cos the pastor that stood in my place then would stand on the pulpit and begin to ridicule me instead of preaching God's word.
I left out so many details.

It got so much I cried nonstop to God, while on my knees crying I saw myself carrying a cross like I was going to be crucified, as I watched the scene I kept hearing in my Spirit not my will but yours be done. I got confused and began speaking in tongues till the Holy Spirit whispered in my heart and said, except a corn of wheat falls into the ground and dies it abides alone. I didn't stop till He said son you have to be broken and completely dead. I asked what He meant and He said He only uses broken vessels. I said what do you mean Lord, He said you have to die so that I can live through you. You're simply on the way to death and till you die completely to self my glory can't manifest through you.

I later left that congregation and after some years I saw 2 of the pastors involved. We were miles apart in everything ( trying to be modest in my statement). God had elevated me far above them and is still elevating me.

It was during this period God taught me forgiveness and true love. The story I told is just a few of many and this story marked the beginning of my trials as a Christian. I've seen much worse than this since then but God has helped me and taught me how to forgive people even before they hurt me.

All things indeed work together for good to those that love God and to those called according to His purpose.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liballo: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
We have people like, Beyonce,Rihanna,Niki minaj, Dr dre, Snoop, Eminem, Serena Williams, The Versace family, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Madonna, Michael Jordan, Michael Houghton, Drake, Wizkid ayo, Shina Peller, The oluwo of iwo, E-money, Tiwa savage( who joined not too long ago), Fifty cents, The Rock, Deitrick haddon, Cardi b, Kanye west, The kardashian family, Chris brown, Sharon stone, Rita ora, Taylor swift, Joel Osteen and thousands more I can't name for time constraints.

Wow! I’m surprised!
Taylor Swift? The Rock? Joel Osteen? !!!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liballo: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
I know a lot of people are worried about some men of God I named, there are a lot I didn't name, I intentionally didn't name them cos some ignorant followers will get angry and stop following the thread.
Don't be worried though we still have genuine men of God, though most of the genuine ones have been terribly castigated by false accusations and allegations and the masonic media( I will name genuine men here which some wouldn't agree with me) W.F Kumuyi, E.A Adeboye, David Oyedopo , David ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche, Lazarus mouka, Johnson Suleiman, Femi Emmanuel, Sam Adeyemi and many more out there - These men are genuine, forget about how the media have portrayed them with several scandals. All are lies.

I’m surprised to see Apostle Johnson Suleiman on this list though!
Does that mean those controversies about him are all lies?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pacesetter2021:
This blessed me. God bless you MOG Sir. Sometimes we want God to fix what should break to birth a new thing in our spirit. Lord help me die to self to the point when someone can spit on my face and i will say praise God. Remove pride from my life, remove ambition. break me Lord.

Amen.
Hope you'd remember this prayer of yours when God starts granting your heart desires (lol).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Liballo:

I’m surprised to see Apostle Johnson Suleiman on this list though!
Does that mean those controversies about him are all lies?

This question of yours should be directed to the all knowing God who knows the deepest secrets of men.
You'd find the answers you seek when you spend quality time on your knees in communion with the Holy Spirit and not on blogs or gossip sites , for the Bible says that as many as are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

Jeremiah 23: 23 Am I a God at hand, says the LORD, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? says the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? says the LORD.

John 16 :12- I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

I already foretold that Suleman was going to have more problems/ scandals some months back on Charles thread. This is why I said you need to hear from God yourself, cos only He can approve or disapprove of His servant.

Romans 8: 31- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies.
34 Who is he that condemns? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Spend quality time with the Holy Spirit and He'd give you the answers you seek.

P.S - look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liballo: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

This question of yours should be directed to the all knowing God who knows the deepest secrets of men.
You'd find the answers you seek when you spend quality time on your knees in communion with the Holy Spirit and not on blogs or gossip sites , for the Bible says that as many as are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

Jeremiah 23: 23 Am I a God at hand, says the LORD, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? says the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? says the LORD.

John 16 :12- I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

I already foretold that Suleman was going to have more problems/ scandals some months back on Charles thread. This is why I said you need to hear from God yourself, cos only He can approve or disapprove of His servant.

Romans 8: 31- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies.
34 Who is he that condemns? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Spend quality time with the Holy Spirit and He'd give you the answers you seek.

P.S - look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith.

Hmmm
Thank u sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

Amen.
Hope you'd remember this prayer of yours when God starts granting your heart desires (lol).
Yes Sir. It's an inevitable furnace in God's progression. The sooner I scale through the sooner he can entrust me with assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by AncientGuy: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:
2nd Thessalonians 1: 6- Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
Proverbs 29:1 - He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

A woman sent me a PM about 2 months ago after she stumbled on this thread. According to her she started seeing me in her dreams after she read this thread and decided to contact me through e-mail. I asked her to describe what I looked like and her description was precise. She has the call of God upon her life.

She narrated her ordeal of how she's been beset all her life by witchcraft forces from childhood, to make matters worse she lives in an area dominated by ritualists who refused to give her breathing space, cos they know her spiritual eyes are opened. I led her through a period of fasting and prayers and gave her some prayer points of which I prayed along with her. One of those days I was stirred in my spirit to give her prayers that provokes God's judgement upon her adversaries. I told her to prophesy God's judgement of death upon them one by one if they refuse to repent before the year runs out. The scripture Isaiah 6 dropped in my heart when I sent her the prophetic prayer of God's judgement of death.

After sometime I stopped hearing from her , about 2 days she reached out to me for more prayers and spiritual support. We had the discussion below when she did.

Woman - Calvary greetings to you Pastor.
Trust you are well and doing good.
Just to say hello to you.
Thanks for all your spiritual support and prayers.

EnthronedbyGod1- I never heard from you again.
You were in my mind today, thought of reaching out to you.
Hope you're fine ?

Woman - I'm very fine. I even extended that fasting I stopped breaking by 6pm but 3pm about two weeks ago.

I was overwhelmed by activities of the ritualists in my area as it took another dimension.
The broke into our house through juju. They had tried to do that since last year but God always stopped them. This time HE told Sarah( not real name) that He would allow them to enter, they wanted to see d power I'm using. He said they would steal something in my house and that thing would kill them.
Pastor, march 29, 3 of them entered my apartment exactly 9.42am, they left around 10.40 am. When I knew they were coming I hid the money I had at home very well. I never knew they would search the place I kept it. They stole d money about 150k. But before 2pm that day two of them died and after 24 hrs the third guy died. He died in front of our gate ( he came to do another ritual) as he wanted to enter the gate he fell down started rolling on d floor, that's how he gave up. Sarah witnessed his death. So other guys called police that Sarah killed the man. It was war but police didn't believe their narrative, they arrested all of them. Though they eventually released them again. The death of those guys scared them. Their activities are gradually reducing. Since then till now, 8 of them have died and one has run mad.

This is a true life story and not fiction of God's judgement upon the evil ones who have been troubling a beloved daughter of Zion.

P.S - I don't lead people in such prayers, I only did this cos I was led to. If you heard the full story trust me you'd know how patient God has been with them for It's not His will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

a guy said he does not want to masturbate again, but he watches romantic movies at the end of the day, he releases semen.
So he asked me, Can it be said that he masturbated, since semen came out from his body.

Note: he wasn't watching porn.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
AncientGuy:
a guy said he does not want to masturbate again, but he watches romantic movies at the end of the day, he releases semen.
So he asked me, Can it be said that he masturbated, since semen came out from his body.

Note: he wasn't watching porn.

Pornography is pornography, though the world classes them as soft porn, hardcore porn, romance, e.t.c , they are all pornographic contents.
Any film you watch that displays nudity and arouses your sexual appetite is pornographic in nature wether they come in the guise of romantic movies or soft porn or whatever guise they come, they are all pornographic contents as long as they display nudity. There's no middle ground in God's sight.
The Bible says we should flee from every appearance of evil.
In God's sight watching pornography is same as committing adultery/ fornication.

Matthew 5: 27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

The reason he watches romantic movies is because he's looking for something that's sexually gratifying, that'd make him feel less guilty but unfortunately it's all the same. He's committing masturbation in God's sight even if he watches it without ejaculating. As long as his eyes have consciously watched any form of sexually pervasive movie he has engaged in sexual perversion (masturbation/ fornication/ adultery).
Note I used the word consciously cos one can watch these things unconsciously, but when it's a conscious effort then you've engaged in sexual perversion of all kinds.
There's no difference between raping a lady and committing fornication with her.
My logic might sound flawed to the natural man, but this is how it's seen in the eyes of the Spirit. They are all acts of sexual perversion.
In conclusion as long as your friend keeps watching romantic movies that display nudity he's engaging in masturbation even if he ends up not ejaculating.
He needs to subdue the powers that has held his mind hostage, cos that's where his biggest problem is.

11 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
A lady sent me a mail. She was and is still an ardent listener of Apostle Joshua Selman and she was kind of worried cos she watched a message of him endorsing Johnson Suleman and claiming Suleman was called of God.
She was kind of confused at that moment cos of the numerous allegations against Suleman and decided to hear my side and to know my take on the matter. To her utmost surprise I corroborated what Joshua Selman said and also stood by Apostle Johnson Suleman.
She read my take on the matter and decided to take what I said believing that I and Joshua Selman can't be wrong at same time knowing fully well how the media can be manipulated. She told me she had decided to invest her time in interceding for Johnson Suleman's ministry as she had been doing for Selman and I.
About a week and some days after that she sent me a mail detailing some of the problems she was going through including the problems at work and family, asking of my opinion to know if it was a normal occurrence or a spiritual matter. I told her it was spiritual and that she had to pray fervently. Just 2 days after our conversation she sent a great testimony to me.
In one of them she said she saw maggots coming out of her face as the sun shone on her face. In the other she saw herself with a brand new car and as she watched the car was rolling away from her , then she saw what appeared to be a few able bodied men going after the car and stopping it for her till she got to where they were , collected it from them and entered into it.
She didn't understand the dreams and was terrified about the maggot issue, but as I read them , a ministration came to me that since her mindset on the Suleman's issue changed and she made up her mind to intercede on his behalf , God decided to give her speedy answers regardless of whether she interceded on his behalf or not ( cos it's the mindset that matters ) . The maggots in question had been on her face causing her lack of favour and other misfortunes but as God's glory shone on her in the likeness of the sun , the maggots crept out themselves and left her face. The evil projection from the enemy was uprooted.

Most times we bring ourselves under direct blessings/ curses when we delve into things we have no knowledge about. It's better to stand by a false prophet out of ignorance than fight against a man with a genuine call out of ignorance, cos the worse than can happen to anyone standing by a false prophet out of ignorance is demonic manipulation which can be overcome by the help of God, but when we fight against a man with a genuine call we directly fight against God. So many have brought problems upon their lives out of ignorance. Your opinion or that of mine about a genuine servant of God doesn't matter , cos no amount of campaign of calumny can change God's mind about such person for the gifts and the calling of God are without repentance. It's better to be silent on issues we aren't sure about than follow the mixed multitude, cos in Christendom it doesn't matter how many people are against a particular person, what matters most is God's opinion.
So many turned their backs on me when they heard me stand in support of Suleman , but I don't care about any of these things. It's not the first and won't be the last time people have turned back on me for speaking what I perceive to be truth. This is why I'd never be moved by likes and followers, cos the same people praising you today would turn back on you.

PS- below are screenshots of the most important parts of the lady's mail. I cut off most and didn't screenshot my replies to her.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.