Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211156 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
After the prayers, she opened her eyes and was smiling, I asked her what happened.

She told me that , the 1st day I prayed for her and told her to look into my eyes, that fire came out of my eyes and destroyed the powers in her eyes, that's when she knew I was working with a greater power.

She also said, that the day I commanded fire to destroy the kingdom, she saw fire come down from heaven in the spirit realm and burnt the kingdom to ashes. That as she closed her eyes, she saw the agents begging her to tell me to stop, that I had used fire to destroy their kingdom.

They never troubled her again after that day.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jesus can do the same for you if you accept Him today. Satan is powerless and has nothing to offer you.

You can direct your young ones to this thread so that they can be blessed as you have been.

If you have any genuine question concerning occult and cults , I'll gladly answer

I'll talk about the Rosicrucians on another thread when I'm less busy, but might share the link here.

I believe you have been blessed.
Thanks and God bless.

12 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
I totally agree. I have banned a particular cartoon in my home permanently. It's call Vamparina. The lead act is a vampire girl. Her bed is shaped like coffin. Her snacks is made of human flesh. A lot of others in the cartoon that just isn't right at all.

But it's practically impossible to stop them from watching cartoons. We are doomed.
No we are not doomed sis!

For remember the hedge?

And that was before the coming of Jesus with something much greater and more powerful than whatever Job had. Yet Satan in all of his powers and evil devices couldn't penetrate or gain access to any thing that belonged to Job, until God permitted him.

And it's possible that it was Job's worst fears for what was beyond his control such as what his children did, that Satan used against him, for he said that it was the things he greatly feared that had come upon him(Job 3:25).

Not knowing that he didn't need to fear because that which he was doing which was within his control had covered for all those things which were beyond his control, and therefore made it impossible for Satan to be able to breach them(Job 1:9-10).

That's why I don't attach much importance to what Satan does to be honest, but what we do as believers, for I believe that Satan is only as powerful as we make him to be in our affairs.

So we should focus on that which is within our control, even our walk with God and make sure it is sure, and not what is beyond our control.

For it's through what is within our control that we can make it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against us with what is beyond our control.

God be with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

For remember the hedge?

And that was before the coming of Jesus with something much greater and more powerful than whatever Job had. Yet Satan in all of his powers and evil devices couldn't penetrate or gain access to any thing that belonged to Job, until God permitted him.

And it's possible that it was Job's worst fears for what was beyond his control such as what his children did, that Satan used against him, for he said that it was the things he greatly feared that had come upon him(Job 3:25).

Not knowing that he didn't need to fear because that which he was doing which was within his control had covered for all those things which were beyond his control, and therefore made it impossible for Satan to be able to breach them(Job 1:9-10).

That's why I don't attach much importance to what Satan does to be honest, but what we do as believers, for I believe that Satan is only as powerful as we make him to be in our affairs.

So we should focus on that which is within our control, even our walk with God and make sure it is sure, and not what is beyond our control.

For it's through what is within our control that we can make it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against us with what is beyond our control.

God be with you.
Very true bro. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks so much for taking your time to share your testimonies. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the words of their testimonies. No matter how deep a man has gone with the devil, God's power is readily available to set such free in Jesus name. Thanks again[quqote author=EnthronedbyGod post=79777752]Jesus can do the same for you if you accept Him today. Satan is powerless and has nothing to offer you.

You can direct your young ones to this thread so that they can be blessed as you have been.

If you have any genuine question concerning occult and cults , I'll gladly answer

I'll talk about the Rosicrucians on another thread when I'm less busy, but might share the link here.

Thanks and God bless.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The pope's problem isn't about doctrine. The pope's problem is that he is a member of the church of Satan unlike the genuine men of God who have differences in doctrine based on their various understanding of scriptures.
I didn't stigmatise the pope, I'm only making people like you know his real identity.
Peters understanding was different from that of Paul,but they were still men of God.
The Pope is a Satanist. I'm sorry if that statement hurt you,but that's the truth.You can always pray to God to open your eyes if you don't believe any of the things I'm stating here instead of arguing with me. God bless
pls explain
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You are a (cultist-Satanist) my man. I'm very sure of that and I have no apology for making such comment, even if I said I had a feeling.
LMFAO..Desist from making such statements,I don't wanna laugh again.Your falsely accusing people and you call yourself a Christian.
You came to my thread to distract people claiming you came to seek knowledge.
I never claimed to seek knowledge.I only knew this thread existed cos of jnr and I did so because I was skeptical about something independent of the thread.
You were clearly seeking my attention when you tried to invalidate my statements.
You wish.I was only stating the obvious and it was clear just how you had deluded people with your statements contrary to the purpose of thread until I pointed certain things out.
You have gotten the attention you were seeking for, you can peacefully leave this thread now since you have decided to continue with your hardened heart.
I went to your moniker to check your write ups and it just confirmed what I said.
You can leave now.
I pray you find Jesus
Waaaw...My topics would only suggest that if I ever did belong to a cult, it would be a cult of reason and philosophy. I also hope to find jesus someday. So please say little prayer for me so that I find the light.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't have enough words to use to show my appreciation for this thread, I am grateful. We are patiently waiting for the next thread which you have mentioned, thanx so much. Tanx sir.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
EmperorHarry:
LMFAO..Desist from making such statements,I don't wanna laugh again.Your falsely accusing people and you call yourself a Christian.
I never claimed to seek knowledge.I only knew this thread existed cos of jnr and I did so because I was skeptical about something independent of the thread.
You wish.I was only stating the obvious and it was clear just how you had deluded people with your statements contrary to the purpose of thread until I pointed certain things out.
Waaaw...My topics would only suggest that if I ever did belong to a cult, it would be a cult of reason and philosophy. I also hope to find jesus someday. So please say little prayer for me so that I find the light.

There is nothing like a cult of reason and philosophy, cults come in different forms to deceive the unsuspecting and the gullible.
Trust me, I know their ways and I'm not making a false accusation.
If you call this delusion then you must be under an influence beyond your control.
If you claim to be trying to be reasonable and philosophical then you're ignorantly fulfilling Satan's purpose.
I pray you find Jesus.
I love you, but Jesus loves you more.
I'll definitely pray for you.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
EmperorHarry:

I thank God for jesusjnr who directed you to this thread, cos I know a seed has been sowed in your heart, which will germinate by God's grace.
There is nothing like a cult of reason and philosophy, cults come in different forms to deceive the unsuspecting and the gullible.
If you call this delusion then you must be under an influence beyond your control.
If you claim to be trying to be reasonable and philosophical then you're ignorantly fulfilling Satan's purpose.
I pray you find Jesus.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

For remember the hedge?

God be with you.

We aren't doomed at all.
Fear is a terrible thing.
He that keeps Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers. However, the scripture says that we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the devil.
When you know your enemies strategies, you won't fall into unnecessary traps, set by the enemy.
Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xavfra:
pls explain
What explanation do you need, don't understand the question.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I don't have enough words to use to show my appreciation for this thread, I am grateful. We are patiently waiting for the next thread which you have mentioned, thanx so much. Tanx sir.

The glory belongs to God and He wouldn't share it with man.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Thanks so much for taking your time to share your testimonies. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the words of their testimonies. No matter how deep a man has gone with the devil, God's power is readily available to set such free in Jesus name. Thanks again[quqote author=EnthronedbyGod post=79777752]Jesus can do the same for you if you accept Him today. Satan is powerless and has nothing to offer you.

Thanks and God bless.

We thank God for everything, cos if He didn't translate me from the power of darkness to the kingdom of His dear son, there wouldn't have been any testimony to share.
All glory goes to him.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by alexola20(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Started the thread on AMORC.
www-nairaland-com./rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies?">https://https-www-nairaland-com./rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies?

This thread is still open for discussion if any is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Started the thread on AMORC.
www-nairaland-com./rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies?">https://https-www-nairaland-com./rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies?

This thread is still open for discussion if any is needed.

The thread can be accessed through the suggested link. smiley smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5272936/rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

We aren't doomed at all.
Fear is a terrible thing.
He that keeps Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers. However, the scripture says that we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the devil.
When you know your enemies strategies, you won't fall into unnecessary traps, set by the enemy.
Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding.
You are right bro, that we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the devil.

However I believe the best way to know the devices of the devil is via the obedience of God's Word, for that way the devices of Satan would be of no effect on someone's life.

For I believe that God didn't make a mistake but very well knew what He was doing when He didn't tell Adam and Eve of the devices of the devil but just gave them His Word to keep. For if they had kept the Word of God, the devices of Satan would not have been able to prevail against them. And thereby they would come to know about the devices of the devil.

For that was how I came to know about the devices of the devil, via obedience of the Word of God, for I have never been in a cult or indulged in Satanism before, but it was from the benefits of obedience of the Word of God, such as the edge it had given me over Satan and his temptations.

For that was how despite not knowing anything called illuminati or so at the time, i was able to reject Satan's offer of 120 million dollars to keep me quiet, even though he came in the disguise of a cousin of mine. Because it was only after I rejected it that he came in his true form to vent his anger at me.

So it was this same benefit that I brought to Nairaland that has also proven itself true. Which is why I so emphasize obedience of God's Word more than anything else, because it has worked wonders for me.

Moreover what use is knowing such devices of Satan when one is yet disobedient to God? For such a person would still be vulnerable to Satan and his demons regardless.

For that's one problem of today's church and why Satan has many yet in bondage even though they know a lot of Satan's devices, because they don't obey God's Word which is meant to protect them from such devices of Satan even though they know them.

And concerning wisdom, I believe that the best way to get wisdom is also via obedience of the Word of God, for as the saying goes "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom".

So instead of telling people to seek wisdom or any other thing, I would rather advice them to seek God, because God is the source of all wisdom, and by getting God they get not just wisdom but every other thing they need, for God who created man knows what man needs more than man could ever do.

For if I be truly wise as some have said on several occasion, inclusive of this thread, even to an extent that it scares me, it was not by seeking wisdom but by seeking God who is the source of all wisdom.

I sincerely desire that people could be learn to trust God with all of their hearts and keep His Words, for if only they knew the benefits of that, because i'm speaking from experience, for that's the secret behind the confidence I have to take Satan lightly not to talk of mere satanists.

That's why I directed people to this thread because I thought your testimony was very important and you should have seen how important it was to me, because I believed it could inspire some to come to know God, and also that those who know Him already would come to know Him better.

And I also believe you were God-sent and an answer to our prayers bro. So thank you for allowing God use you to this extent, and I would continue to pray for you so that God would keep you strong for His own purpose.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I thank God for jesusjnr who directed you to this thread, cos I know a seed has been sowed in your heart, which will germinate by God's grace.
I pray you find Jesus.
God bless.
Yes oh bro.

I join you in thanking God, for i'm just a vessel in his hands. I hope the life of emperorharry my bro has been completely transformed. smiley
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
You clearly misunderstood what I meant by wisdom @jesusjnr, Let me explain what I meant.

Anyone who knows that putting their hands in fire will burn them and goes ahead and puts their hands in fire and expects God to deliver them is not wise.

Christians who truly study their Bibles to gain knowledge and wisdom of God's ways should know that some movies and songs aren't edifying. Christians who watch pornographic movies shouldn't expect God to deliver them from lust, cos such Christian definitely brought it on themselves.

Hope you understand me better now?

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
You clearly misunderstood what I meant by wisdom @jesusjnr, Let me explain what I meant.

Anyone who knows that putting their hands in fire will burn them and goes ahead and puts their hands in fire and expects God to deliver them is not wise.

Christians who truly study their Bibles to gain knowledge and wisdom of God's ways should know that some movies and songs aren't edifying. Christians who watch pornographic movies shouldn't expect God to deliver them from lust, cos such Christian definitely brought it on themselves.

God is willing to deliver any Christian from pornograpy but he must confess his sins and seek for God's forgiveness
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
No matter how many times a believer falls he can still stand up again.
If God is not willing for an unbeliever to perish how much more his child?
Jesus will leave 99 of his sheep to seek just one who was lost.
The throne of mercy is ever ready in time of needs and the blood is ever sufficient to purify a believer but the devil tries to push them away by accusation, fear and intimidation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

It's not that I didn't get you and what you meant by wisdom then.

But what i'm saying is the bottom line of wisdom, which is the fear of the Lord which makes one to obey His Word.

For instance even concerning your example of watching pornography, there's a saying of Jesus that covers that area already, so it takes for a believer to disobey that Word to watch pornography, for the person has already fornicated or committed adultery in the heart, similar to the example you gave of that girl who God said was fornicating despite being a virgin.

So that's just my point, but remember we must not agree on every thing, for what's most important is what we agree on which is the destruction of the works of the devil.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's not that I didn't get you and what you meant by wisdom then.

But what i'm saying is the bottom line of wisdom, which is the fear of the Lord which makes one to obey His Word.

For instance even concerning your example of watching pornography, there's a saying of Jesus that covers that area already, so it takes for a believer to disobey that Word to watch pornography, for the person has already fornicated or committed adultery in the heart, similar to the example you gave of that girl who God said was fornicating despite being a virgin.

So that's just my point, but remember we must not agree on every thing, for what's most important is what we agree on which is the destruction of the works of the devil.

Thanks and God bless.

We mean the same thing.
keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
solite3:
No matter how many times a believer falls he can still stand up again.
If God is not willing for an unbeliever to perish how much more his child?
Jesus will leave 99 of his sheep to seek just one who was lost.
The throne of mercy is ever ready in time of needs and the blood is ever sufficient to purify a believer but the devil tries to push them away by accusation, fear and intimidation.

Absolutely right.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
God is ever willing to forgive any sin when it is confessed . However, it is only genuine repentance that breaks the grip of sin. So, for a christian to keep on the visciuos circle of confession without repentance( turning away fron the evil), is just a way of giving the devil a foothold which will automatically developed into stronghold. Many are trapped in porn today because they are not ready to break free. They only confessed after they felt bad watching . This is wordly sorrow that leads to no repentance. It is only godly sorrow that makes a man turn away completely from his sins.
solite3:
God is willing to deliver any Christian from pornograpy but he must confess his sins and seek for God's forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bodydialect57:
[God is ever willing to forgive any sin when it is confessed . However, it is only genuine repentance that breaks the grip of sin. So, for a christian to keep on the visciuos circle of confession without repentance( turning away fron the evil), is just a way of giving the devil a foothold which will automatically developed into stronghold. Many are trapped in porn today because they are not ready to break free. They only confessed after they felt bad watching . This is wordly sorrow that leads to no repentance. It is only godly sorrow that makes a man turn away completely from his sinsquote author=solite3 post=79818907] God is willing to deliver any Christian from pornograpy but he must confess his sins and seek for God's forgiveness
pls read first John
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The first step is seek God for forgiveness.
The second is to destroy anything that point to pornograph
Third is to renew his mind and feed his spirit man with the word.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's not the will not God that any man continues in sin:

John 8:34-36 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

So if you still sin, do not be comfortable with it, because you're still a servant of sin and it's not of God.

So ask the Son to set you free so that you'd be free indeed.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2019
God is always willing to forgive us if we repent from our sins because His mercy rejoices over judgement,however this isn't an excuse to continue living in sin.

Genuine repentance involves forsaking ones sins and not just asking for forgiveness.
This is where many Christians get it wrong,cos most Christians of this generation perpetually live in sin and go to God asking for forgiveness almost every hour but this is totally wrong, cos it shows their repentance was never genuine and God is more interested in our motives more than our actions.

A Christian who continues to live in sin isn't a true Christian for the Bible says -( Whosoever abides in Him sins not, Whosoever lives in sin has not seen Him, neither known Him. Little children let no man deceive you, He that does righteousness is righteous even as He is righteous. He that continues to commit sin is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning, for this purpose the Son of God was manifested to destroy Satan's works - 1st John 3: 6-cool

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
That is why Christianity is more than repentance.

One can't claim to be a Christian and daily engage in premarital sex and after every sexual romp go and ask God for forgiveness,cos that's fake repentance.

A Christian can make mistakes if such Christian hasn't overcome a particular weakness, but to continually repeat same thing over and over again on daily basis and claim it's a mistake isn't a mistake anymore it's a habit.

That's why every Christian must strive to overcome their weaknesses and mature in Christ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by unknownsolja: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

One can't claim to be a Christian and daily engage in premarital sex and after every sexual romp go and ask God for forgiveness,cos that's fake repentance.

A Christian can make mistakes if such Christian hasn't overcome a particular weakness, but to continually repeat same thing over and over again on daily basis and claim it's a mistake isn't a mistake anymore it's a habit.

That's why every Christian must strive to overcome their weaknesses and mature in Christ.

you are doing a wonderful job and many people dont know cultism is more spiritual,its not ordinary and i really thank God for my life and thank God for keeping me.thank you for sharing and ignore those trying to derail,as long as there is evil and good in the world i also believe there is heaven and hell.one love

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Well said.
EnthronedbyGod:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.