Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (209989 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2019
We all need divine encounter sir. And you need it too or was that not what you were eagerly waiting for in your quest to see Jesus until you saw a glimpse of him? I got that from one of your threads.
jesusjnr:
Well since you decided not to explain what you meant by me having a divine encounter with God, I think I should just proceed and let you know that I don't need a divine encounter with God, for I don't do one night stands with God, but a marriage.

For God is always with me, as He has already proven it once again on this your thread, but if you've not been able to see that yet, then it quite unfortunate.

Of course i am also concerned about your well being, hence my prayers for you from the onset, remember? And I haven't stopped praying for you ever since, for I fully understand the spiritual demands of such matters, and i'm not surprised that it's one of my prayer points that evokes the highest reaction from heaven.

So it is indeed well.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Bodydialect57:
We all need divine encounter sir. And you need it too or was that not what you were eagerly waiting for in your quest to see Jesus until you saw a glimpse of him? I got that from one of your thread
Please keep your opinion in that respect to yourself as it concerns this thread, for I don't need it and as you could see i don't want to get into it.

For that encounter saying had absolutely nothing to do with God but of the flesh, if you wanted to know what I actually thought about it.

For i can tell the difference.

So if you need such an encounter, I don't!

And with respect to my thread, you ought to know the difference between need and want, for if I needed such, it would have be given to me, but it wasn't because I didn't need it, but had what I needed which was something greater than such encounters, and that was why I wasn't given it.

For if not, I wouldn't be here and be able to do what I do without it.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2019
PenGriffey:

Wow shocked Sir I got stuck on sapphire. How's that a satanic name? I know the rest are. But I even when online to see if it explains it but it didn't. Please explain that of sapphire for me. Thanks.

I stated here before I continued the thread as I always stated from the beginning of the thread that the things I'm saying here can't be gotten online, but you disregarded my comment because you were seeking for proof.

That's how many have been misled because they were seeking for proof.
A guy came here and posted some things he saw on Wikipedia about the Church of Satan, cos he was trying to disprove me, but I noticed the same guy went and commented on a thread that was celebrating the coming of the church of Satan to Nigeria and from the guys comment on that post , I concluded that it's either he's a low level Satanist or a fan of Satan.

I know you ain't trying to disprove me,cos I can discern the genuine ones. You only want me to shed more light.

Spiritual things have no proof.

If you are seeking proof concerning the things i said here, seek it from the Holy Ghost and not from the internet.
That doesn't mean you can't get proof from the internet, but the best way to get the truth is from the Holy Spirit cos He is the Spirit of Truth and Jesus is truth Himself.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Herdsmen: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Also many answer names that they don't even know the meaning of, just because they see a celebrity give his child a particular name everyone will want to emulate not knowing the meaning.

Names like blue ivy( ivy blue) , red ivy( ivy red) , sapphire , Delilah, Jezebel, Northwest , Linda.e.t.c. these are all satanic names, but many don't know.

People just copy whatever they see celebrities do and put themselves into unnecessary bondage.

TBC

You're so right about everything...

....SAT GURUS ..perfect living masters...what do you know about them....
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Herdsmen: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I stated here before I continued the thread as I always stated from the beginning of the thread that the things I'm saying here can't be gotten online, but you disregarded my comment because you were seeking for proof.

A guy came here and posted some things he saw on Wikipedia about the Church of Satan, cos he was trying to disprove me, but I noticed the same guy went and commented on a thread that was celebrating the coming of the church of Satan to Nigeria and from the guys comment on that post , I concluded that it's either he's a low level Satanist or a fan of Satan.

I know you ain't trying to disprove me,cos I can discern the genuine ones. You only want me to shed more light.

If you are seeking proof concerning the things i said here, seek it from the Holy Ghost and not from the internet.
That doesn't mean you can't get proof from the internet, but the best way to get the truth is from the Holy Spirit cos He is the Spirit of Truth and Jesus is truth Himself.

You're in spirit..

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

OK thanks..

On another thought. I'd love to share something with you. We need to talk privately. .. I don't know if you'll have time to respond to your mails?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2019
I'm going to add a little more details before I end the thread, cos I will like to talk about God and heaven.

I know some people are going to get very angry with what I'm about to say, but instead of getting angry, seek God's face.

Sapphire is a marine name from the Atlantic and not of God. Some of this so called new western names are demonic names.

Many people just follow anything not knowing what they are doing.

If you don't have the leading of the Spirit concerning a name to give your children, give them a good native name or the name of a good Bible character, cos there are bad Bible characters.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I'm going to add a little more details before I end the thread, cos I will like to talk about God and heaven.

I know some people are going to get very angry with what I'm about to say, but instead of getting angry, seek God's face.

Sapphire is a marine name from the Atlantic and not of God. Some of this so called new western names are demonic names.

Many people just follow anything not knowing what they are doing.

If you don't have the leading of the Spirit concerning a name to give your children, give them a good native name or the name of a good Bible character, cos there are bad Bible characters.

thank you.. Ride on. We're following..
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
The bolded is spot on!

As a young Christian, I used to love the experience( the gospel music show that's always done at TBS Lagos).
At a point I was worried, cos I noticed a lot of people go there for different reasons. Some to sell alcohol,indian hemp and other ungodly stuffs. Some even commit immorality and some to steal.

I cast the thought aside, that anywhere God's children gather, Satan also gathers to disrupt.

I was thinking of going again, instantly the Spirit told me not to go. I asked why, and the Spirit said that He wasn't in the show, that it's an entertainment show.

I was shocked and asked why. The Spirit told me that the sole purpose, He is on earth is to glorify and draw men to Christ.

The Spirit asked me how many times I've heard altar calls in the show and I said none. That was the last time I went.
I don't know if they've started altar calls now, cos it's been long I went.

The Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Any show that's not aimed at drawing people to Christ is a jamboree .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Herdsmen:

You're so right about everything...
....SAT GURUS ..perfect living masters...what do you know about them....

Don't understand the question. Rephrase
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2019
PenGriffey:
OK thanks..

On another thought. I'd love to share something with you. We need to talk privately. .. I don't know if you'll have time to respond to your mails?

I respond to my emails but that's when I have time.
You can send an email. I'll respond to you, but I'm not on any social media platform and I don't give out my numbers for now.

I'll reply your email
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Sniper4real(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Of all the cultist stories I've been reading, I'm yet to anyone related to BAN. BAN is the coolest cult of all. No much killing. NPNP na rggd policy that they abide with. If A BAN member renounce cultism, there won't be much stories to write about.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Any good works you do on earth to receive praises from men is vain glorious and not acceptable before God. This doesn't mean people can't appreciate you, but never let their appreciation get into your head.

The reason God has blessed the Church is not for showmanship,but to lead people to Christ, for the Bible says the goodness of God is to lead people to repentance.

Any gift God puts in a person is for His own glory and to bless the person and also for the person to be a blessing to others and not for showmanship.

We aren't here to compete with the world but to transform it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Okay
jesusjnr:
Please keep your opinion in that respect to yourself as it concerns this thread, for I don't need it and as you could see i don't want to get into it.

For that encounter saying had absolutely nothing to do with God but of the flesh, if you wanted to know what I actually thought about it.

For i can tell the difference.

So if you need such an encounter, I don't!

And with respect to my thread, you ought to know the difference between need and want, for if I needed such, it would have be given to me, but it wasn't because I didn't need it, but had what I needed which was something greater than such encounters, and that was why I wasn't given it.

For if not, I wouldn't be here and be able to do what I do without it.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Sniper4real:
Of all the cultist stories I've been reading, I'm yet to anyone related to BAN. BAN is the coolest cult of all. No much killing. NPNP na rggd policy that they abide with. If A BAN member renounce cultism, there won't be much stories to write about.

Their is no cool cult all are thesame with different strategies.
It's just like saying white magic is better than black magic, mean while all are serving the purpose of the devil.
BAN worship grandpa who is an evil spirit.
All cults worship evil spirits so their is nothing like cool cult.

The reason so many BAN boys find it difficult to renounce is because many of them are serial fornicators and party freaks and premarital sex is a very difficult thing to let go off. However I know a very popular BAN boy that renounced when I was in school.

That's why sex is one of most potent tools of the devil. The Bible also attests to that.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2019
My statement about the experience show doesn't mean the Churches that organise the show are demonic so please don't misunderstand me, neither does it mean the organisers are of God.

I needed to make this clarity cos so many people like twisting things to suit their deceitful purposes.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2019
I stated in the beginning that some so called Christian movies are actually not Christian but antichristian.

I spoke about the passion of Christ and I'm going to give you 3 instances.

1- When the so-called Jesus was mailed to the cross, he made w satanic sign of 666. If you don't look properly you wouldn't see it.

2- When Jesus was being questioned by Pilate, one of the people there also made a sign of 666. Now some will say it's a coincidence but I assure you that it's part of the script.

3- After Jesus was whipped , some women came and started cleaning the blood on the floor. There is no where such was written in scriptures. it was only added to deceive those who believe in relics.

Why will a movie celebrating the passion of Jesus feature a well known Satanist and agent of darkness such as Monica Bellucci?

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2019
There are so many satanic signs in the movie, which I refused to talk about, but I only spoke about the one of 666, cos many already know the sign of baphomet , so it'll be easy to confirm

If you have the movie at home , you can go ahead and watch it again and you'll confirm what I'm saying.

There is another so called Christian movie known as Noah.

The producers of this satanic movie, just twisted the Bible story about Noah, to deceive the gullible.

In this movie Noah was purportedly helped by Fallen angels while he was building the ark and so many other strange things in the movie that contradicts the scriptures.

The purpose of that movie is to make people think that there's some good in Satan and fallen angels.

Lies from the pit of hell.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2019
As I said earlier every member of the church of Satan has a mandate from Satan to bring and initiate more members.

Blue ivy and red ivy which means daughter and son of Lucifer has a specific mandate to draw and initiate thousands to the satanic fold.

These 2 people with the above names are known celebrities in real life , but these are their satanic names in the Church of Satan just like when one joins a cult they give you new names and teach you how to identify yourself.

For instance when a buccaneer wants to identify himself , he says
Alora na me na me alora Janta Bulala, Alora na me na me alora stainless Stiletto.e t.c

All cults have a way in which they identify themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

As a young Christian, I used to love the experience( the gospel music show that's always done at TBS Lagos).
At a point I was worried, cos I noticed a lot of people go there for different reasons. Some to sell alcohol,indian hemp and other ungodly stuffs. Some even commit immorality and some to steal.

I cast the thought aside, that anywhere God's children gather, Satan also gathers to disrupt.

I was thinking of going again, instantly the Spirit told me not to go. I asked why, and the Spirit said that He wasn't in the show, that it's an entertainment show.

I was shocked and asked why. The Spirit told me that the sole purpose, He is on earth is to glorify and draw men to Christ.

The Spirit asked me how many times I've heard altar calls in the show and I said none. That was the last time I went.
I don't know if they've started altar calls now, cos it's been long I went.

The Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Any show that's not aimed at drawing people to Christ is a jamboree .
Hmmm.

This is really interesting because the concept of the Experience show was actually gotten from the Abuja branch of the church, for I was there for the maiden edition that took place in I think sometime in 2002 at the old parade ground and I think it was tagged the Jam Festival.

But that was also the last time i attended it, for the next one I was the only person of all of those in my house not to attend to their shock.

But that was the period I actually started walk at my present level of the Spirit, so the difference had already started to tell, as I was hardly moved by such things anymore.

So I could very well relate to that.

God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Blue ivy is into the beauty and cosmetics industry, though she does other things also.

She has succeeded in initiating so many women into the kingdom of darkness through her business.

Sometimes when you buy clothes and see Roman numerals on them just know that such clothes are from the devil.

Her attachments, make up kit,wigs, jewelleries, artificial nails and other stuffs all have the mark of the beast.
Most of these stuffs are possessed by demons and immediately you use such, you begin to have strange dreams.

Not all that glitters are gold.
The devil is extremely desperate

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you watch most of our female celebrities are into beauty and fashion business.

Why do you think they do these?.
Is it that there is no other business to do?

I'm not against any of these stuffs, but the truth is that ladies are so much interested in their physical looks , than the spiritual and the devil is taking serious advantage of this to manipulate Christians.

Some young men are not also left out.
Christians these days now have people like Davido,wizkid, Tonto Dike and co as role models.
What a shame to the Christian faith.

I repeat all this feminism and alpha males and atheism and transgender nonsense are all from the devil.
The major aim of these stuffs is to cast doubt on the person of God and His programme on earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
There are so many satanic signs in the movie, which I refused to talk about, but I only spoke about the one of 666, cos many already know the sign of baphomet , so it'll be easy to confirm

If you have the movie at home , you can go ahead and watch it again and you'll confirm what I'm saying.

There is another so called Christian movie known as Noah.

The producers of this satanic movie, just twisted the Bible story about Noah, to deceive the gullible.

In this movie Noah was purportedly helped by Fallen angels while he was building the ark and so many other strange things in the movie that contradicts the scriptures.

The purpose of that movie is to make people think that there's some good in Satan and fallen angels.

Lies from the pit of hell.
Same thoughts here concerning the Noah movie, for I was instantly able to detect the deliberate attempt to drive the wolf agenda of the devil in the sheep clothing of Noah's story.

For where else could such an idea have emanated from that the fallen angels helped Noah built the Ark, if not from the pit of hell?

So that's very true.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Someone tried to discredit my statement about the cult known as legion of doom. it was thesame guy also tried to discredit my statement on the church of Satan, but he has already showed his true self by his statement on the post about the coming of the church of Satan to Nigeria.

The legion of doom is a satanic cult that helps members of other cult like illuminati, Freemason.e. t.c connect to witches and wizards when they want to send them on assignment.
That's the sole purpose of the cult known as legion of doom.

I think I'll stop here, cos if I say so many things, most of them will sound unbelievable to the natural man. so it's better I end the thread here.

I'll only entertain genuine questions.
You can always seek God for the things you disagree with.

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I respond to my emails but that's when I have time.
You can send an email. I'll respond to you, but I'm not on any social media platform and I don't give out my numbers for now.

I'll reply your email
sent
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Check any good supermarket in your location. The books are well distributed and easy to find. Sorry for my late reply, been away for awhile. [quote author=thekoko007 post=80179611][/quote]
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Niflheim(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
[/b]Someone tried to discredit my statement about the cult known as legion of doom. it was thesame guy also tried to discredit my statement on the church of Satan[b]

There is a difference between "trying to discredit you "and "exposing your pathetic lies" !!! But you obviously wouldn't know the difference now would you?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Herdsmen: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Someone tried to discredit my statement about the cult known as legion of doom. it was thesame guy also tried to discredit my statement on the church of Satan, but he has already showed his true self by his statement on the post about the coming of the church of Satan to Nigeria.

The legion of doom is a satanic cult that helps members of other cult like illuminati, Freemason.e. t.c connect to witches and wizards when they want to send them on assignment.
That's the sole purpose of the cult known as legion of doom.

I think I'll stop here, cos if I say so many things, most of them will sound unbelievable to the natural man. so it's better I end the thread here.

I'll only entertain genuine questions.
You can always seek God for the things you disagree with.

God bless.

Continue...
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I said something about Church of Satan in the beginning and someone came here trying to refute it saying the headquarters wasn't in California,by going to Wikipedia.

How do you expect to know where the headquarters of The Church of Satan is via Wikipedia?. it's impossible.

There are terrible atrocities that go on their each time members gather for initiation and to do their yearly sacrifice, so it's impossible for the address to be revealed via Wikipedia.

As I also stated earlier that these facts weren't gotten via YouTube or Google.

Who is Aleister Crowley, is he still alive? Good job on this thread and God bless. smiley

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Niflheim(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have seen the Church of Satan website, I have seen different Freemason websites, I have also seen various Ordo Templi Orientis websites ......………………………………..but where is this so called Legion of Doom website that you are talking about?

Provide us with a link:...………...…………………………………

Unless you were referring to this particular "Legion of Doom"!!! They are classified under "COMIC BOOK TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS"!!! THEY ARE CARTOON CHARACTERS!!!

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

There are other things which you would go through,however if you carefully observe the initiation into the church of Satan it's similar to those of our campus cults.
There are a lot of prominent members and these are the people who control the world.The antichrist will rise from among them.
We have members like. Barrack and Michelle Obama,Bill and Hillary Clinton,arnold Schwarzenegger, the British royal family,the catholic pope,The bush family, Jeff,mack of Facebook,Jayz, the German councillor,TB Joshua(who is the head of all satanic Pentecostal pastors worldwide) and many more.
The synagogue building that collapsed was not the fault of the engineer,it was a blood sacrifice by TB Joshua. The engineer is just a scapegoat.

Can you please name and shame the "many more" especially those wolves in sheepskin among the churches?

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Who is Aleister Crowley, is he still alive? Good job on this thread and God bless. smiley

God bless you for that picture.
I mentioned Obama as one of the members of the church of Satan and many people got angry with me.
Why will he wear a t-shirt with a big picture of Aleister Crowley?.

Aleister Crowley was a known Satan worshipper. A terrible magician and an extremely diabolical man, who championed the cause of Satan and brought it into more prominence.
A man who lived and died for Lucifer.
A role model to most Satan worshippers like the founder of the Rosicrucian order, and many satanic elites like Obama and the rest of them.

He's dead and in hell where he belongs.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.