Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211110 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:

This book of Enoch isn't it like "Seven books of Moses"? Is it safe for a believer to read?

I think your questions have been answered by @bellong, though i don't read most of this non canonical books, cos I think a lot have questionable stories, but that doesn't make them demonic.

I read one about Daniel and got pissed off, so cos of that I don't read them, however I believe some might have genuine stories mixed with fiction.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2019
yummy76:

Glory hallelujah! Whatever the Lord does is forever. Congratulations brother. @EnthronedbyGod more grace and wisdom in Jesus name

I didn't do anything so don't congratulate me.

I say amen to your prayers

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, it is in the Ethiopic version of the book of Enoch 7:10-12, where it said, the height of the born baby giants were three hundred cubits, that is the length of one and of a half football field pitch, whilst other versions like the The Book of Enoch, actually say they are three thousand cubits hence making the born baby giants to be as high as a 45-story building.

Everyone knows there is only one Bible but multiple translation versions, but with the Book of Enoch, apart from the lost first century book, there are actually three different Book of Enoch and not three translation version, they dont even compliment each other, like bible translations do.

Ogbeni, stop and just go grow the balls, open a thread, mention and invite me to it. Let's see how you'll fare on it, mano mano with me.

Open a thread and waste time arguing with you? Since that other useless thread you opened on homosexuality, it's a total waste of time.

Go and argue with yourself. You're a distraction here.

And you said there are various bible translations that agree with one another? Oh please... undecided I'm not going down that path to derail this thread any further.

I have posted something on the origin of witchcraft and sorcery (from the book of Enoch) that clearly aligns with what enthronedbyGod pointed out.

I have given you the attention you crave for. You can move on now.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Please I beg everyone following this thread to ignore the guy who always quotes scriptures out of context.

He is a mischief maker.

I saw this act he just did 2days ago. He left after he was ignored, but has been stirred up by the forces of darkness who are bent on derailing this thread.
Don't give him the attention.

The angels that slept with daughters of men were fallen angels and not Holy angels.

The scriptures say answer not a fool according to his folly, so be wise please.

God bless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:
Open a thread and waste time arguing with you? Since that other useless thread you opened on homosexuality, it's a total waste of time.

Go and argue with yourself. You're a distraction here.

And you said there are various bible translations that agree with one another? Oh please... undecided I'm not going down that path to derail this thread any further.

I have posted something on the origin of witchcraft and sorcery (from the book of Enoch) that clearly aligns with what enthronedbyGod pointed out.

Scaredy cat. I know your case is like those people who don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. You know you're my buddy, but its the same teeth wey dog dey use play with hin pikins, hin dey use bite them with. You are remind me of Nicodemus, whom Jesus was shocked of and wondered about why he doesnt know any better, being that he is a teacher of Israel. You saved your bacon, saved your hide, saved your arse, go in peace wallowing in your ignorance and enjoying your beloved cursed Book of Enoch
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:

Thanks for posting it and God bless.

Please dont argue any further with him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Scaredy cat. I know your case is like those people who don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. You know you're my buddy, but its the same teeth wey dog dey use play with hin pikins, hin dey use bite them with. You are remind me of Nicodemus, whom Jesus was shocked of and wondered about why he doesnt know any better, being that he is a teacher of Israel. You saved your bacon, saved your hide, saved your arse, go in peace wallowing in your ignorance and enjoying your beloved cursed Book of Enoch

The rantings of a frustrated homosexual apologist.

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Thanks for posting it and God bless.

Please dont argue any further with him.

Sure thing bro.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Please I beg everyone following this thread to ignore the guy who always quotes scriptures out of context.

He is a mischief maker.
I am your worst and dreaded nightmare. When you go out of line, I'll come after you and down on you, like a ton of bricks, and this, as whenever the Holy Spirit prompts me and at appropriate times that suits

EnthronedbyGod:
I saw this act he just did 2days ago. He left after he was ignored, but has been stirred up by the forces of darkness who are bent on derailing this thread.
Don't give him the attention.
If you notice, with the exception of one particular poster, I ignore quite a lot of comments made at me on this thread, they arent worth my time responding to. Besides, I post comments here for the anonymous readers, who arent registering to post comments but only are reading, standing on the touch lines.

I always leave after dropping needful salient points. You know I am always in the background, reading and keeping abreast of what's typed on this thread. I dont need attention, I dont suffer from any lack of attention. My presence on this thread is a labour of love, I can do without the thread, but a man must do, what a man must do. I am not resentful of that instead I thank God for the grace.

EnthronedbyGod:
The angels that slept with daughters of men were fallen angels and not Holy angels
May God have mercy on your soul and have it in Him, to forgive you for this slander you made on the angels, whether you call them fallen angels or not

EnthronedbyGod:
The scriptures say answer not a fool according to his folly, so be wise please.
God bless
"4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you (i.e. see that no one leads you astray)
5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many (i.e. they will mislead many)
"
- Matthew 24:4-5

Keep on being busy under satan's yolk, with images of Jesus, right. If anyone wants to know what Jesus looks like, look at your neighbour

I have warned you before, I do recall that, I've told you to repent. You better take heed to my warning as a legit moG, unlike the fraud and charlatan that you are. God is slow in anger, but trust me, if you headstrong keep toeing this path, the punishment and fate you rightly deserve is just round the corner doing sit-ups because of you. I know you wont repent, wont take heed of the warning because you are a bigger fool than I am
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:
The rantings of a frustrated homosexual apologist.
Cheers...
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

No hype me abegooo.

No man is an island. Iron sharpens iron

No matter how much inspiration one has he has to compare and contrast to make sure he's on the right track.

If I tell you I've not read books that'll make me a liar.

I've definitely read books, though most of the books I've read as a Christian are biographies and books that have to do with Christian maturity,gifts of the spirit.
I've read loads of biographies, if I mention the amount you'll be shocked.

Yes, God raised me 90% to be whom I am, but I also read many books by other men of God.
Lol. Regardless of that you are still enthroned by God. Let your good works continue.

Thanks.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Granted.

Maybe you may have to mention the person just in case the person had stopped following.

God bless.

I type this in tears sir

early last year, I just closed my eyes and in a flash I saw Jesus and it looks very, very close to this picture.

as soon as I saw Him, the picture faded away and my Spirit knew that it was Jesus. It didn't last up to 2 seconds.

when I saw him, I couldn't tell if he was black or White but Love radiates from his face�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
tomtween1:

I type this in tears sir

early last year, I just closed my eyes and in a flash I saw Jesus and it looks very, very close to this picture.

as soon as I saw Him, the picture faded away and my Spirit knew that it was Jesus. It didn't last up to 2 seconds.

when I saw him, I couldn't tell if he was black or White but Love radiates from his face�

Please share your testimony on this thread. Thanks;

https://www.nairaland.com/5368368/jesus-saw-same-drawn-eight

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
tomtween1:

I type this in tears sir

Wow! Really nice to hear that this has been a blessing to you.

For mine was so brief as well and very unclear with a part covered almost identical to this one, but I just knew it was Him and that was it.

Yeah! So much love in His eyes it pierces right through one's soul!

May we not cease to abide in His love.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow! Really nice to hear that this has been a blessing to you.

For mine was so brief as well and very unclear with a part covered almost identical to this one, but I just knew it was Him and that was it.

Yeah! So much love in His eyes it pierces right through one's soul!

May we not cease to abide in His love.

God bless.

mine was so brief too but was clear

Amen Sir

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by yummy76: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I didn't do anything so don't congratulate me.

I say amen to your prayers

Oh! am actually congratulating that brother, who got victory over masturbation addiction. Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod

Have you read these books by Dr. Rebecca Brown?

1) Prepare for war

2) He came to set the captives free

3) Vessel of Honor.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
yummy76:

Oh! am actually congratulating that brother, who got victory over masturbation addiction. Thank you Jesus

Oh sorry , I misunderstood you, I thought you were congratulating me for being the one responsible for the deliverance.

All glory goes to God for we are only vessels in His hands.

Thanks for explaining better

God bless

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:
EnthronedbyGod

Have you read these books by Dr. Rebecca Brown?

1) Prepare for war

2) He came to set the captives free

3) Vessel of Honor.

I've not read most of the books , you guys name here.

I only heard of this woman on this thread.

I said God trained me 90% and I meant it.

I've never read a book by Enenche or Suleiman or ibiyeomie or selman, e.t.c

I read my first Oyedopo book last year and listen to his message for the first time towards the end of 2017.
I also listened to messages by people like Enenche, Suleiman, ibiyeomie,e.t.c for the first time in October 2017.
Most of the books I've read are on biography, gifts of the spirit and Christian maturity.
I've read books by Keneth hagin, WF kumuyi, yongi cho, watchman nee, Charles Finney, Charles spurgeon,e.t.c books by the older generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I read my first Oyedopo book last year and listen to his message for the first time towards the end of 2017.
I also listened to messages by people like Enenche, Suleiman, ibiyeomie,e.t.c for the first time in October 2017.
Most of the books I've read are on biography, gifts of the spirit and Christian maturity.
I've read books by Keneth hagin, WF kumuyi, yongi cho, watchman nee, Charles Finney, Charles spurgeon,e.t.c books by the older generation.

I get, I'm just asking if you've read them. I'm not questioning your training nor authenticity.

So I take it as a no. You've not read them.

You'll find them very interesting. I'll do an expose on those books much later and invite you to the thread.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Kenneth E. Hagin of blessed memory. I got to know about him by revelation. The apostle of faith. I’ve read a lot of his books. I’m presently reading “the triumphant church”. “I believe in vision “ another book by Him that changed my life. He was preachers that his preaching resonates with me . Although I’ve been a member of winners for years now but I’ve not read any book by Bishop Oyedepo. I’ve a lot of his messages on my phone that I listen to almost every morning.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by ichuka(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmm
Nice thread OP
Keep it up,but continue to be wise.
Your focus is on the lost sheep,retrieve them by His Grace.thats your Ministry I believe.
Take care
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:

I get, I'm just asking if you've read them. I'm not questioning your training nor authenticity.

So I take it as a no. You've not read them.

You'll find them very interesting. I'll do an expose on those books much later and invite you to the thread.

Cheers

Sorry for the way I sounded, I typed that in a hurry, I didn't mean to put you off.

I still have a lot to talk about on witchcraft, thought I'll be chanced this night, will continue tomorrow if I'm chanced.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Rogersmith:

Kenneth E. Hagin of blessed memory. I got to know about him by revelation. The apostle of faith. I’ve read a lot of his books. I’m presently reading “the triumphant church”. “I believe in vision “ another book by Him that changed my life. He was preachers that his preaching resonates with me . Although I’ve been a member of winners for years now but I’ve not read any book by Bishop Oyedepo. I’ve a lot of his messages on my phone that I listen to almost every morning.

Triumphant church is a nice read, though I don't agree with his view on Christian and suicide. I don't know if it was there he spoke about that, but he's a man I have great respect for.

I have great respect for him.

I have a copy of that.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
ichuka:
Hmmm
Nice thread OP
Keep it up,but continue to be wise.
Your focus is on the lost sheep,retrieve them by His Grace.thats your Ministry I believe.
Take care

Thanks, the Son of Man is come to seek and save that which was lost.

God bless
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Sorry for the way I sounded, I typed that in a hurry, I didn't mean to put you off.

I still have a lot to talk about on witchcraft, thought I'll be chanced this night, will continue tomorrow if I'm chanced.

God bless

No worries bro. It's well.

Cheers
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Someone please explain this.
Is the Lord a white man?
Is the Saviour not bronze coloured?
Is burnished bronze not black/brown?
Please I need answers.
Thanks.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by ichuka(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

God bless
Same
��
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Gud morning sir..please am sorry for not getting back to u since,i was
just trying to be sure of what am experiencing since then,right now i
just cant believe myself, i just cant believe i'm the one that used to
masturbate regularly before because i cant explain the kind of hatred
i have for masturbation now...cuz before even when i dont watch any
pornographic video or picture i will still be masturbating ,especially
when taking my bath the feeling was too strong that i couldn't
control,even when i swear and promised God and myself that i will
never masturbate again,before the end of that day i will find myself
doing it again and after doing it will be asking myself in regret what
have i done...but glory be to Almighty God cuz i beleive it over now,i
realy dont know how to appreciate u now but may the Almighty God that
u serve continue to strenghten u spiritualy and physicaly..i never
knew that i wil ever pause masturbation for weeks

That's the testimony. As I'm pasting this my eyes are filled with tears of joy
I just feel like shouting. Awww!!!

Wonderful God and marvellous things He's done right before our very eyes.

More Spirit Bro.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

God bless
Good day sir
I noticed something about you while reading through most of your threads and I discovered that what you experienced as a child,
Was what I experience when I was younger,cause I'm still young.

As a child I was tormented daily by evil nightmares every night, I lived with many siblings but it seemed I was the only going through this ordeal,
But I noticed that any time I said a short prayer I never saw thoes creatures and that was how this ordeal ended,
I knew from a young that God wanted me to draw close to him,but right from primary school till my secondary I had consecutive bad friend whom Satan really used against me but God always miraculously separated us,
But the blow I sustained from my recklessness really affected me .

But God still prevailed in my life ,
Sir I have sent you a pm and I hope we could talk ,
I really need someone to look up to at this point of my life .
Thank you in anticipation of a reply

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
michaelkaroh:
Someone please explain this.
You wouldnt get anyone explaining anything to you here because your request has nothing to do with witchcraft, has no demons, no angels humping human beings, no furphies, no religious cult mention etcetera in it. There is nothing juicy or ear itching in your request to demand a response

michaelkaroh:
Is the Lord a white man?
No, Jesus is not white, as in, He is not a Caucasian.

michaelkaroh:
Is the Saviour not bronze coloured?
Jesus when He was on earth, like most Jewish persons, as He was, would have had olive-brown coloured skin. Any mention of bronze in relation to Jesus and/or part(s) of His body, in the Bible, as in like, the Book of Revelation, is done metaphorically.

michaelkaroh:
Is burnished bronze not black/brown?
If you want to settle for that, it's OK, but it doesnt mean that the then earthly biblical day living times Jesus, is black or brown skinned

michaelkaroh:
Please I need answers.
Thanks.
If what Jesus looks like matters, the disciples who knew Jesus Christ, who wined and dined with Him, travelled and slept with Him for the very good part of three years plus, would have recognized Him instantly after the resurrection, but then they didn't.

When Jesus looks into a mirror, whose face(s), do you think He sees?
Answers will vary, depending on who, how and/or what you think Jesus is, in this life.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You wouldnt get anyone explaining anything to you here because your request has nothing to do with witchcraft, has no demons, no angels humping human beings, no furphies, no religious cult mention etcetera in it. There is nothing juicy or ear itching in your request to demand a response

No, Jesus is not white, as in, He is not a Caucasian.

Jesus when He was on earth, like most Jewish persons, as He was, would have had olive-brown coloured skin. Any mention of bronze in relation to Jesus and/or part(s) of His body, in the Bible, as in like, the Book of Revelation, is done metaphorically.

If you want to settle for that, it OK, but it doesnt mean that the then earthly biblical day living times Jesus, is black or brown skinned

If what Jesus looks like matters, the disciples who knew Jesus Christ, who wined and dined with Him, travelled and slept with Him for the very good part of three years plus, would have recognized Him instantly after the resurrection, but then they didn't.

When Jesus looks into a mirror, whose face(s), do you think He sees?
Answers will vary, depending on who, how and/or what you think Jesus is, in this life.

How do "Jewish" people today look like?, are they not white?.
How can description of His skin tone be metaphoric, I don't understand.
Of course the true semblance of the king is important, his desciples didn't recognize him because he covered their eyes, but they recognized him when he permitted and opened their eyes again, luke 24:30, John 21:4-7.

As far as I know from the scriptures, iburus described themselves as black.
Examples:
Job(not iburu though) described himself as black, Job 30:30
The shunemite described herself as black, song of sol. 1:5-6
Jeremiah described the iburus as being black, lamentations 4:8, 5:10.

Skin color/race is very important as it would help identify the sheep from the goat. Skin color/ identity is very important for to properly identify the children. Imagine, if kwame nkrumah was described in history as a pale British man, that would effectively cage the minds of Ghanaians into thinking that a pale man worked for their freedom when he was actually one of their's.

Some belivers think race is not important, but it actually is. If they describe the messiah as anything but black, they are effectively saying he is not a pure blood as only saharans are pure hue-man's today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.