Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (210190 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Nothing about Elijah's grave.

Nothing about your stance on homosexuality.

Hot air with no substance.

Ah... just observing whilst more tantrums are thrown about...
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
This one just mentioning CaveAdullam up and down........ Vbosùnü Jesusjnr? Keep this your trash of "False Humility" to the can, I don't care......... Wetin happen bros?

See the way you castigating the classic specimen of a human being @muttleylaff when you yourself have flaws.............abi no be you say Apostle Paul for Bible made many mistakes make you still dey try correct? oga sir, Jesu Christi say make you remove the log of wood may dey your eyes before removing the speck of dust may dey muttleylaff eyes.........shikena

You want us to see you as being highly spiritual by claiming "Lucifer himself came to visit you abi branch your area, that I nor care. Number 2 you came up with a portrait of Jesus Christ on this thread, Hmmmm....... Your head never still tell you say you are under delusion abi?

Homosexuality is abominable and I will rather risk my ticket to heaven for hell than accept the claims of homosexuality no matter how true it may appear. Muttleylaff is a CaseMaker, because you are scared of the truth you don't reply his mentions unlike Shepherd and OkCornel......... And here you are bros painting apostle Paul black and calling others all sorts of nonsense.

You don't throw away a baby in a water bath because of the bad water bro. What you do is separate the infant from the water bath and do away with the bad water and that is what you see me doing with muttleylaff. What binds every Christians together is not doctrines or denominations; be it celestial, cherubim and seraphim, Christ embassy, winners, catholic, synagogue, redeem etc Na JESUS CHRIST NA BE THE YOKE WEY BIND US TOGETHER. Inasmuch you believe in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all thy heart, Spirit, Soul and Body you are free to go BUT WILL NOT GROW EFFECTIVELY WHEN ENTANGLED IN THE WRONG DOCTRINES.

Oga Jesusjnr you have not repented. But the Lord is willing and able to help you only if you will pray the prayer of PSALMS 139:23......... E go pain you o but Las Las na you go still dey enjoy am wella. Lol.

Your strawman is always too bad bro. Any truth that cannot stand the light of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God will begin and end like the tower of Babel.

Thanks.

God bless.
CaveAdullam, again, and on my knees, I say, please sheath your sword and hold your peace, begging you. This is not a fight for you, please remain silent about this jesusjnr fellow. jesusjnr's cup of wrath is filled to the brim, he next soon will be drinking the cup of trembling, if he does not repent and make peace with God
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
This one just mentioning CaveAdullam up and down........ Vbosùnü Jesusjnr? Keep this your trash of "False Humility" to the can, I don't care......... Wetin happen bros?

See the way you castigating the classic specimen of a human being @muttleylaff when you yourself have flaws.............abi no be you say Apostle Paul for Bible made many mistakes make you still dey try correct? oga sir, Jesu Christi say make you remove the log of wood may dey your eyes before removing the speck of dust may dey muttleylaff eyes.........shikena

You want us to see you as being highly spiritual by claiming "Lucifer himself came to visit you abi branch your area, that I nor care. Number 2 you came up with a portrait of Jesus Christ on this thread, Hmmmm....... Your head never still tell you say you are under delusion abi?

Homosexuality is abominable and I will rather risk my ticket to heaven for hell than accept the claims of homosexuality no matter how true it may appear. Muttleylaff is a CaseMaker, because you are scared of the truth you don't reply his mentions unlike Shepherd and OkCornel......... And here you are bros painting apostle Paul black and calling others all sorts of nonsense.

You don't throw away a baby in a water bath because of the bad water bro. What you do is separate the infant from the water bath and do away with the bad water and that is what you see me doing with muttleylaff. What binds every Christians together is not doctrines or denominations; be it celestial, cherubim and seraphim, Christ embassy, winners, catholic, synagogue, redeem etc Na JESUS CHRIST NA BE THE YOKE WEY BIND US TOGETHER. Inasmuch you believe in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all thy heart, Spirit, Soul and Body you are free to go BUT WILL NOT GROW EFFECTIVELY WHEN ENTANGLED IN THE WRONG DOCTRINES.

Oga Jesusjnr you have not repented. But the Lord is willing and able to help you only if you will pray the prayer of PSALMS 139:23......... E go pain you o but Las Las na you go still dey enjoy am wella. Lol.

Your strawman is always too bad bro. Any truth that cannot stand the light of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God will begin and end like the tower of Babel.

Thanks.

God bless.
Whatever you say you're entitled to your opinion, but it has absolutely no atom of significance in my sight, besides you shouldn't complain since you first mentioned me here even though I didn't respond then.

You can now continue in your folly with your homosexualist brother, for this is the second and the last time I would respond to your foolishness here and elsewhere on this thread, because just as him you're not worth being dignified with a response.

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2019
OkCornel:
Nothing about Elijah's grave.

Nothing about your stance on homosexuality.

Hot air with no substance.

Ah... just observing whilst more tantrums are thrown about...
Can you see the spirit of witchcraft in you. EnthronedbyGod, knows about it and has vast knowledge in it to educate you, that you're displaying that gift.

For rebellion, is, as the sin of witchcraft, you are rebelling against the advices of your bosses, jesusjnr and EnthronedbyGod. You refuse to obey their orders. What impression are you making to them with this behaviour, erhn?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Whatever you say you're entitled to your opinion, but you shouldn't complain since you first mentioned me here even though I didn't respond then.

You can now continue in your folly with your homosexualist brother, for this is the second and the last time I would respond to you foolishness here.

Thank you.
Just already crawl back to that green undergrowth grass you came out from. Ever heard the saying "keep your grass cut short to see the snakes" There is no hiding place for you and your slithering repugnant greater fool self. Stay too long in the open, your head unceremoniously will be pronto crushed and cut off
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2019
@enthronedbyGod and Jesusjnr, see how that dude is spamming my mentions like his destiny depends on it.

You're right after all, I was minding my business on this thread before he mentioned me.

Just about anything to get my attention.

I just dey look am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bellong: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2019
I do not understand how you guys manifest the fruit of the spirit with the attitude you display here.

Despite the claim of knowledge of the scriptures, yet you can't show basic courtesy and respect for each other. Comparing scriptures with scriptures shouldn't be done with insults and jabs, it is not Christ-like. Such behaviour is filled with strife and desire to be heard.

It is good to educate each other but when it is filled with insults, side jabs, it is no longer education or admonishment but fleshly desire to show superiority.

We are not so learned of Christ. Please if you cannot discuss without insult or name-calling, there is no point to hold such discussion.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2019
OkCornel:
@enthronedbyGod and Jesusjnr, see how that dude is spamming my mentions like his destiny depends on it.

You're right after all, I was minding my business on this thread before he mentioned me.

I just dey look am.
Weldone bro.

I know it's not easy, but just try for that ability not to respond to such mentions is something you would definitely need along the way.

God bless you mightily bro.

p.s. I tried as hard to ignore but I was forced to, and i believe you can now understand why. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2019
OkCornel:

I just dey look am.

jesusjnr:
Weldone bro.

I know it's not easy, but just try for that ability not to respond to such mentions is something you would definitely need along the way.

It is only a rebellious person, a weak arse person, someone with the spirit of witchcraft, who is unable to obey orders. Your bosses EnthronedbyGod and jesusjnr, had used every trick in the bad begging you, to ignore and not respond in any shape or form, either in disguise or no disguise, directly or indirectly. They even used psychological manipulation and emotional blackmail, but you being a weak arsed, you having a mind of your own, you being no one tells you want to do, you being I do it my way person, just have to disobey their wise counsel and good advice. You have 99 problems, why are you bent on wanting me be number 100. Suck it up, go in a corner somewhere, quietly go lick the bruises there. Shush, be quiet about MuttleyLaff and any thing related to MuttleyLaff. Biko.

I cant believe I am agreeing with jesusjnr here, yes oo, "just try for that ability not to respond to such MuttleyLaff mentions and anything related to it, is something you would definitely need along the way.". I dont think you can manage that though, you arent cut out for taking advices to the letter, same way about not liking to read long posts

I promise I will come after you and accordingly, if you so ever type about Muttleylaff, whether openly or in code, directly or indirectly, If you write about MuttleyLaff disguisedly or not disguisedly, I will know, I will sooner or later find out and obviously will come after you and respond back when I do, so dont think you havent been pre-warned

jesusjnr:
p.s. I tried as hard to ignore but I was forced to, and i believe you can now understand why. wink
Nothing wey miguard no go see from house gate door. Would you believe this, admitting to lack of discipline, lack of self control, bunch of first class sissies. The typical Pharisaical spirit, that cant practice what they preach and/or teach
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Whatever you say you're entitled to your opinion, but it has absolutely no atom of significance in my sight, besides you shouldn't complain since you first mentioned me here even though I didn't respond then.

You can now continue in your folly with your homosexualist brother, for this is the second and the last time I would respond to your foolishness here and elsewhere on this thread, because just as him you're not worth being dignified with a response.

Thank you and God bless.
Shey you have mouth abi, you know how to talk bla bla bla, henceforth any revelations of yours that cannot be confirmed by the Holy Bible will be counted as leap of your foolishness. So before you say anything in regards to Christendom here and outside this forum just endeavor to have back up scriptures.

Did our Master the Lord Jesus Christ resided back to the caves when challegend by the Pharisees? Answer me bros.

You are scared of the truth, your heart becomes broken when you see your most cherish false revelations about scattering in the Light of the Truth. Is this how you behave; by doing hide and seek with the unbelievers when carrying out the assignment of the great commission?

Instead of doing hide and seek with CaveAdullam, Anas09, Muttleylaff and other Monikers why not come up with at least a reasonable rebuttal even if it is not robust.

BTW that portrait you and your cohorts are parading as Jesus Christ is False. I'm telling you so that you guys won't make a fool of yourselves outside this forum.

Gold is Gold because it has passed through Fire. Jesusjnr come test your revelations with the fire of the Holy Ghost if you are so sure of them and stop playing hide and seek.

Thanks.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Shey you have mouth abi, you know how to talk bla bla bla, henceforth any revelations of yours that cannot be confirmed by the Holy Bible will be counted as leap of your foolishness. So before you say anything in regards to Christendom here and outside this forum just endeavor to have back up scriptures.

Did our Master the Lord Jesus Christ resided back to the caves when challegend by the Pharisees? Answer me bros.

You are scared of the truth, your heart becomes broken when you see your most cherish false revelations about scattering in the Light of the Truth. Is this how you behave; by doing hide and seek with the unbelievers when carrying out the assignment of the great commission?

Instead of doing hide and seek with CaveAdullam, Anas09, Muttleylaff and other Monikers why not come up with at least a reasonable rebuttal even if it is not robust.

BTW that portrait you and your cohorts are parading as Jesus Christ is False. I'm telling you so that you guys won't make a fool of yourselves outside this forum.

Gold is Gold because it has passed through Fire. Jesusjnr come test your revelations with the fire of the Holy Ghost if you are so sure of them and stop playing hide and seek.

Thanks.

God bless.
CaveAdullam what is all this now after all you read me write. You want to say you havent seen what I beggingly wrote to you ni?

CaveAdullam, you and I, go take legs enter same and one trousers ooo. Leave this person alone, dont waste your breath, time and energy on jesusjnr. He doesnt deserve having both our breaths, time and energies.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
CaveAdullam what is all this now after all you read me write. You want to say you having seen what I beggingly wrote to you ni?

CaveAdullam, you and I, go take legs enter same and one trousers ooo. Leave this person alone, dont waste your breath, time and energy on jesusjnr. He doesnt deserve having both our breaths, time and energies.
That is the last dose Classic Specimen Of A Human Being. ayam sorry sir. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
That is the last dose Classic Specimen Of A Human Being. ayam sorry sir. Lol

Trust me and mark this word, my dear sir, they each one, one after the other are going to be sorrier, if they dont repent and make ammends. The clock has started to tick-tock count down for each one of them.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Weldone bro.

See how the long Epistles are flowing out whilst the matter of him supporting homosexuality was totally dodged in all the responses.

Obviously I'm chatting you now, but he'll still butt in to reply this one if he can't control himself.

Abeg make the OP continue with the thread so others following can be blessed.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2019
OkCornel:

See how the long Epistles are flowing out whilst the matter of him supporting homosexuality was totally dodged in all the responses.

Obviously I'm chatting you now, but he'll still butt in to reply this one if he can't control himself.

Cheers.

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2019
OkCornel:
If you want to hide information from someone like this guy, just put it in a post. He has trouble challenges with reading and understanding posts. He sees and calls them "long Epistles"

OkCornel:
I promised you, I will come after you and accordingly, if you so ever type about Muttleylaff, whether openly or in code, directly or indirectly, that if you write about MuttleyLaff disguisedly or not disguisedly, I will know, I will sooner or later find out and obviously will come after you and respond back when I do, so dont pretend as if you havent been pre-warned.

You already have 99 problems, why are you bent on wanting me be number 100. Suck it up, go in a corner somewhere, quietly go lick the bruises there. Shush, be quiet about MuttleyLaff and any thing related to MuttleyLaff. Biko. Thanks but no thanks. Mtcheeew.

OkCornel:

Cheers.
Though clowns creep me out, I am on this thread, surrounded by too many clowns but I've resigned myself, to the fact that in this life, the world needs clowns too, who are stubborn, disobedient and rebellious sons, who will not obey the voice of jesusjnr and EnthronedbyGod, but if jesusjnr is unable to practice what he preaches, what chance have you got in obeying your bosses' orders.

I blame jesusjnr, the yellow-bellied, for your insubordination.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2019
Nephilim:
Mermaid issues! Big fish like whale/shark playing at the sea shore then turn to stunning beautiful lady, and comes to me and....!!! Rest is story...

I would have loved to hear the rest.
I can't say much cos you didn't say everything, but it might be a foundational problem, not too sure though except I hear the full story.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Lilu is another form of spirit husband similar to incubus that has sexual intercourse with women , but they are more deadly than incubus.

Lilitu is also another form of spirit wife that has sexual intercourse with men similar to succubus.

While incubus and succubus operate only at night between 12.05am- 2.55am, Lilu and Lilitu operate at any time of the day, wether morning, afternoon or night.

They have no respect and don't care where you are, they can even have sexual intercourse with the oppressed person inside a local bus within minutes, as long as the person closes his/her eyes to sleep.
shocked
What manner of knowledge is this!!!
Thank God for His Spirit of Revelation.
How do one deal with these vicious foul spirits ?

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Number 2 you came up with a portrait of Jesus Christ on this thread, Hmmmm

I hadn't seen a portrait of Christ close to what I saw, till I came across the pics on his thread, I noticed it was similar to Christ when I saw Him, that's why I told him to post it here, cos a guy asked me what Christ looked like.

We shall see Him face to face and will know if His looks are similar or not, so if you've never seen Him before I plead with you to keep mute as regarding something you aren't sure of, cos that's what a true Christian does.

I'd rather stand with someone who interprets scriptures in a way I dislike, than stand with someone who supports homosexuality, just like I stood with you despite our differences on restitution.

God bless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
bellong:
I do not understand how you guys manifest the fruit of the spirit with the attitude you display here.

Despite the claim of knowledge of the scriptures, yet you can't show basic courtesy and respect for each other. Comparing scriptures with scriptures shouldn't be done with insults and jabs, it is not Christ-like. Such behaviour is filled with strife and desire to be heard.

It is good to educate each other but when it is filled with insults, side jabs, it is no longer education or admonishment but fleshly desire to show superiority.

We are not so learned of Christ. Please if you cannot discuss without insult or name-calling, there is no point to hold such discussion.

Succinctly said.

I've pleaded yet, they continue.

This is why I don't engage people cos it leads to strife.

God bless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Rogersmith:
shocked What manner of knowledge is this!!! Thank God for His Spirit of Revelation. How do one deal with these vicious foul spirits ?

Grace Bro.
Grace brought me here and grace will take me to where I'm going.
We give Him all the glory, cos the excellency of power is of God and not of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=81557023][/quote]

Cheers bro.

Just see how "Christlike" it is to label another person a charlatan...

Then when he's called out for what he is, it's suddenly not "Christlike" to call people names.

So much for double standards... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Rogersmith:
shocked

How do one deal with these vicious foul spirits ?

I'll talk on this later when I'm through with the fibroid issue.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I hadn't seen a portrait of Christ close to what I saw, till I came across the pics on his thread, I noticed it was similar to Christ when I saw Him, that's why I told him to post it here, cos a guy asked me what Christ looked like.
If you say so.

EnthronedbyGod:

We shall see Him face to face and will know if His looks are similar or not, so if you've never seen Him before I plead with you to keep mute as regarding something you aren't sure of, cos that's what a true Christian does.
Lol. What if another comes up with a new portrait tomorrow? How are you sure that this portrait is true when compared to the ones displayed by the Catholics?

EnthronedbyGod:

I'd rather stand with someone who interprets scriptures in a way dislike, than stand with someone who supports homosexuality, just like I stood with you despite our differences on restitution.

God bless
Lol. You are saying the same thing, same tune but different languages. Let me shock you bro, you are standing and supporting both of them at same time. The keyword is MISINTERPRETATIONS OF SCRIPTURES.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Lol. What if another comes up with a new portrait tomorrow? How are you sure that this portrait is true when compared to the ones displayed by the Catholics?

Lol. You are saying the same thing, same tune but different languages. Let me shock you bro, you are standing and supporting both of them at same time. The keyword is MISINTERPRETATIONS OF SCRIPTURES.

Thanks.

God bless.

Homosexuality isn't misinterpreting scriptures bro, so get that right.
It's a luciferin agenda, it's the reason God destroyed Sodom in the days of lot

I'm supporting both you and @Jesusjnr, cos as far as I'm concerned your point on restitution was also scripture misinterpretation.

I said earlier the picture was similar but not 100% perfect.
Go back to what I wrote when the pics was posted
The picture by the catholic is totally fake and false.
I've seen Him 4 times and it's strictly grace and not my making, so I'm sure of what I saw.
If you haven't seen Him, the right thing to do is not to meddle into it.

My earnest prayer is that you see Him in Jesus mighty name.

I love you from the depth of my heart, but won't reply again, as you well know me.

Edited

God bless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2019
bellong:

GOD bless you for this post sir, I left this thread for same reason only to come back and meet same trend (by their fruits we shall know them). Infact, I scroll past posts from certain monikers because reading their comments is pointless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm supporting both you and @Jesusjnr, cos as far as I'm concerned your point on restitution was also scripture misinterpretation.

I've seen Him 4 times and it's strictly grace and not my making, so I'm sure of what I saw.

I love you from the depth of my heart, but won't reply again, as you well know me.

Edited

God bless

You're a blessing...to those who believe in the resurrection power..
God's grace upon you...stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
bellong:

We are not so learned of Christ. Please if you cannot discuss without insult or name-calling, there is no point to hold such discussion
bellong, I sincerely hope you dont take this personal, just like you do did with my first mention to you, because, even if you would, it wont stop me repeating to you, what similarly, I earlier typed to butterfly777, which is, you too, haven't been honest, fair, just and balanced on your observations of what's being going on the thread and nailing the nail on the head on who the instigator and aggressor is, in the whole matter.

bellong, now tell me, is it polite calling others names, hmm? Is it polite or Christ-like introducing unrelating subject or issues to threads hmm? Is manifesting the fruit of the spirit with the attitude displayed here by repeatedly doing ad hominems, hmm?

If we rightfully, as in Psalm 82:6 and confirmed by Jesus, in John 10:34, are called gods, I wonder what kind of god, a person is, who cant be fair, just and straightforward, but is straddling on the fence and not calling guilty people out by names, but is hiding behind curtains, pretending to advise and warn others not to behave badly, when all that's done, is talk out of both sides of mouth, and giving out, at least on one occasion, subtle crab mentality shades and writing as if, you subscribe to people be intellectual doormats.

Nobody can accuse me, of not being ready and prepared to honour a mention and invite to an open thread to discuss whatever topic anyone is interested in to talk about. From the onset, I made it clear that such threads should get opened, mention and invite me to discuss there, but what am I to do, if that generous offer is ignored and/or declined

Nobody can accuse me, of not rebuffing and turning down responding to unrelated topics that repeated attempts were made of trying to have them introduced to the thread, all in the hope of gaining unfair and undue advantages.

Am I to blame, if people want to supress the truth? Am I to keep quiet, if people refuse to let the Bible speak by itself, hmm? Or keep quiet when people are speaking for the Bible or putting words in the Bible's mouth, say what not the Bible has said erhn?

bellong, I have intensively gone through your profile. I have seen some of your fruits. From what I've so far managed to see and read about you, you come across as a person with a level-headed, right, sincere, smart and genuine heart. I was also remarkably impressed about a certain gesture you did, it is touching, so please I dont want to fall out with you or anyone like you, with this post. One thing about me, is that, if I can help it and/or if on the right ocassion, I dont mince words, then, I say things as they are. That is exactly what I am doing here now. I know all these guys, which is why I dont suffer anyone of them gladly and come down on them strong. They each call me a fool, not realising, I know I am, I know I am a fool. Everyone is someone's else fool. We all are someone's fool, but these clowns dont even know they are greater fools than I am. Individually, they are bigger fools than I am, and thats where and how the joke is on them.

EnthronedbyGod:
Succinctly said.
I've pleaded yet, they continue.
This is why I don't engage people cos it leads to strife.

God bless
Smh, stoking the fire. Why are you continuing with this comment. Is it hard for you to lead by example ni? Like jesusjnr, like EnthronedbyGod, like the apple doesnt fall far from the tree OkCornel. The three clown musketeers

OCTAVO:
GOD bless you for this post sir, I left this thread for same reason only to come back and meet same trend (by their fruits we shall know them). Infact, I scroll past posts from certain monikers because reading their comments is pointless.
Judge righteously between every man and his brother, do not act unjustly in judgment. Do not judge according to the flesh. Do not follow a multitude or majority to do evil.

OCTAVO, way too many times, we fall victims to all the above. I pray God bless us with more wisdom and grace.

You have my blessing. Enjoy your prerogative of scrolling past posts from certain monikers because reading their comments is pointless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The devil came to KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY. In either of these tools box of the devil you will find SCRIPTURE MISINTERPRETATION AND HOMOSEXUALITY. Don't get it twisted bro.

EnthronedbyGod:
Lol. Restitution is a doctrine of man but a thing of the conscience, our sins have been cleansed by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. If restitution will not start from the beginning and to the very end it is better not to start at all. Guilty conscience haven been cleansed by the blood must be dealt with by the Spirit of Truth because who the Son Of Man has set free is free indeed.

EnthronedbyGod:
Looooool. The question is how sure are you? I know the portraits displayed by Catholics are fake and false but can you prove yours with some circumstantial evidence?

EnthronedbyGod:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why are you so sure that I have not seen Him in a Trance, Vision or Dream? My brother My brother!

EnthronedbyGod:

Edited

God bless
Towards the end of the book Forensic Faith by Jim Warner Wallace, he said Christians won't grow effectively because of Knowledge and Pride, a thing he is guilty of and same with you and I (if you like deny it).

No man is perfect except through Christ Jesus because none is an island of knowledge but Christ Jesus. Unreasonable Faith even in the midst of evidences is not faith at all but pride.

Thanks.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Not really, you'll see the specific one I'm talking about
OK. pls I would like your view or experience on the UFO phenomenon. Thanks.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
bonnylight003:

You're a blessing...to those who believe in the resurrection power..
God's grace upon you...stay blessed.

Amen
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na Wao.
A whole lot is going on here. So, Jesusjnr saw God face to face to even remember how He looks.

Jesusjnr. Which Jesus did you see? The Egregore Jesus or The Divine Human One? The King of all Creations, the King of Heaven and the Lord of the Earth, Which one? lolzzzzzzzzzz.

Without a doubt, I believe that wld he an Egregore Jesus, because if The Lord Jesus can manifest to Jesusjnr then, He can comfortably manifest to a sorcerer.
Jesusjnr manifests and operates the fruits of Evil Spirit (PRIDE), which Sorcerers are influenced by.

And, bro EnthronedbyGod, Jesusjnr dey use you dey shine, step carefully by him or both of you wld be seen as charlatans.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.