Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211182 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Reading from page 1 and 2, I noticed that the Op is a big time liar. I don't know about confraternities, but as far as the issue of Rosicrucianism, Church of Satan and spiritual abilities being talked about here are concerned, trust me, he's not just exaggerating but rather a big time liar.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
SFCommander2:
Reading from page 1 and 2, I noticed that the Op is a big time liar. I don't know about confraternities, but as far as the issue of Rosicrucianism, Church of Satan and spiritual abilities being talked about here are concerned, trust me, he's not just exaggerating but rather a big time liar.
why do you say so?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
why do you say so?

Because I come from a Rosicrucian family. My father is at least a 12th Degree Rosicrucian, with more than 50 years active membership in the Order.

And personally, I was exposed to Rosicrucian teachings as early as age 5.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
ojkalito:
Quite stupid I tell you, see how he mentioned those names like he knows for a fact, the guy is haunted and obviously hallucinating

Very stupid a fellow that he (the Op) is. I can bet, that neither himself nor any member of his family (as he deceptively claimed), was once a Rosicrucian.

And I can tell you boldly, that whoever falls for the foolery of his lies and concoted stories, is a certified fool just as he is, wallowing in the ocean of stupidity.

Enough said.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2020
We have people like, Beyonce,Rihanna,Niki minaj, Dr dre, Snoop, Eminem, Serena Williams, The Versace family, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Madonna, Michael Jordan, Michael Houghton, Drake, Wizkid ayo, Shina Peller, The oluwo of iwo, E-money, Tiwa savage( who joined not too long ago), Fifty cents, The Rock, Deitrick haddon, Cardi b, Kanye west, The kardashian family, Chris brown, Sharon stone, Rita ora, Taylor swift, Joel Osteen and thousands more I can't name for time constraints.

Na only pesin wey get brain, upon reading this part, go no say this op bin dey ment gan an ni

Lmao... Mad men everywhere. Only educated fools will believe this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
SFCommander2:

Because I come from a Rosicrucian family. My father is at least a 12th Degree Rosicrucian, with more than 50 years active membership in the Order.

And personally, I was exposed to Rosicrucian teachings as early as age 5.
but the Rosicrucian oder is a cult similar to others e g skull and bones and freemasonry.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
but the Rosicrucian oder is a cult similar to others e g skull and bones and freemasonry.

You don't know anything about AMORC. All you know is from the internet space. Just keep quiet and forget the matter. Let only the people who've been there talk about it.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
SFCommander2:

You don't know anything about AMORC. All you know is from the internet space. Just keep quiet and forget the matter. Let only the people who've been there talk about it.
i know what am saying boss. The rosicrucian is an order under the roman catholic church. They also use the bible just like the freemasons. Only those at the top knows the true occultic practices of the order.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
i know what am saying boss. The rosicrucian is an order under the roman catholic church. They also use the bible just like the freemasons. Only those at the top knows the true occultic practices of the order.

Again, you've just exposed your ignorance. You don't know anything. Xou may take several seats back. Stop disgracing yourself.

By the way, I'll never engage you on this matter again.

Hetep.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
SFCommander2:

Again, you've just exposed your ignorance. You don't know anything. Xou may take several seats back. Stop disgracing yourself.

By the way, I'll never engage you on this matter again.

Hetep.
lol @ exposing my ignorance. it seems you dnt even know the organisation you talk about. The order of the rose and cross aka rosicrucianism is a creation of the catholic church. Do your research.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by sonmvayina(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
It does not work..
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by sonmvayina(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
It does not work.. It is not a straight forward matter

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
lol @ exposing my ignorance. it seems you dnt even know the organisation you talk about. The order of the rose and cross aka rosicrucianism is a creation of the catholic church. Do your research.

Your display of ignorance is second to none sir.

Aside the fact that I was born into an AMORC family, I did further study on advanced spiritual philosophies and esoteric/mystical teachings as a student of Philosophy (Major) during my University day.

It is Freemasonry that has some connections with the Roman Catholic Church, during its early periods. NOT AMORC.

Rosicrucianism is only traceable to ancient Egyptian mystery schools, with the recognition of Pharaoh Amenhotep II (Ikhnaton, the Son of the Sun) of the Great White Brotherhood, as its earliest founder.

It was Christian Rosencrux, a German mystic who brought Rosicrucian teachings to the New World in the modern period. Then, H.S. Lewis became the founder of the most recognized Rosicrucian Order, otherwise known as AMORC in the contemporary period.

For your information, Rosicrucians recognise Jesus Christ as the Master of Masters, who alone fully embodies the totality of the Godhead. If you read The Mystical Teachings of Jesus Christ (The Great Master) by Herbert Spencer Lewis, as well as The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus by Levi, you'll no doubt understand what I'm talking about. But it's so painful that you've proven to be an absolute ignoramus of the highest order.

Hetep. And peace profound!

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
SFCommander2:

Your display of ignorance is second to none sir.

Aside the fact that I was born into an AMORC family, I did further study on advanced spiritual philosophies and esoteric/mystical teachings as a student of Philosophy (Major) during my University day.

It is Freemasonry that has some connections with the Roman Catholic Church, during its early periods. NOT AMORC.

Rosicrucianism is only traceable to ancient Egyptian mystery schools, with the recognition of Pharaoh Amenhotep II (Ikhnaton, the Son of the Sun) of the Great White Brotherhood, as its earliest founder.

It was Christian Rosencrux, a German mystic who brought Rosicrucian teachings to the New World in the modern period. Then, H.S. Lewis became the founder of the most recognized Rosicrucian Order, otherwise known as AMORC in the contemporary period.

For your information, Rosicrucians recognise Jesus Christ as the Master of Masters, who alone fully embodies the totality of the Godhead. If you read The Mystical Teachings of Jesus Christ (The Great Master) by Herbert Spencer Lewis, as well as The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus by Levi, you'll no doubt understand what I'm talking about. But it's so painful that you've proven to be an absolute ignoramus of the highest order.

Hetep. And peace profound!
Lol I see you just do copy and paste. The rosicrucian have a saying and it goes " masonry is our second sight".

Johannes Valentin andreae writings titled " chemical wedding of the Christian rosenkreutz". Is one of the founding text of the rosecrucians and also which the modern 28degree of the Scottish rite freemasonry is based on.

On the cover of that book the emblem of the catholic jesuits I. H. S surrounded by the sun and the cross above can be seen.
The order of the ross and cross aka rosicrucian is a creation of the catholic church to further cause confusion in Christianity.

What you do not know is that the jesuits of the Roman church has infiltrated all religions and they control all of it. Go and read their history and stop calling me ignorant because I am opening your eyes.

They have nothing to do with Jesus Christ. How can you have a religion based on ancient Egypt yet say Jesus is your master. The same way Freemasons carry the bible but worship the goat of mendes baphomet don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

Lol I see you just do copy and paste. The rosicrucian have a saying and it goes " masonry is our second sight".

Johannes Valentin andreae writings titled " chemical wedding of the Christian rosenkreutz". Is one of the founding text of the rosecrucians and also which the modern 28degree of the Scottish rite freemasonry is based on.

On the cover of that book the emblem of the catholic jesuits I. H. S surrounded by the sun and the cross above can be seen.
The order of the ross and cross aka rosicrucian is a creation of the catholic church to further cause confusion in Christianity.

What you do not know is that the jesuits of the Roman church has infiltrated all religions and they control all of it. Go and read their history and stop calling me ignorant because I am opening your eyes.

They have nothing to do with Jesus Christ. How can you have a religion based on ancient Egypt yet say Jesus is your master. The same way Freemasons carry the bible but worship the goat of mendes baphomet don't be deceived.

I'm just gonna ignore you right now and unfollow this thread straightway. We are not on the same level.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
SFCommander2:

I'm just gonna ignore you right now and unfollow this thread straightway. We are not on the same level.
lol, level or not I just gave you fact.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'm going to add a little more details before I end the thread, cos I will like to talk about God and heaven.

I know some people are going to get very angry with what I'm about to say, but instead of getting angry, seek God's face.

Sapphire is a marine name from the Atlantic and not of God. Some of this so called new western names are demonic names.

Many people just follow anything not knowing what they are doing.

If you don't have the leading of the Spirit concerning a name to give your children, give them a good native name or the name of a good Bible character, cos there are bad Bible characters.

Revelation 21:19
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Let me give a little contribution to readers who frequent this section. I think it's best we allow people who open threads to write the threads as the spirit leads them. Truth is, IF ALL OF US SHOULD MENTION AREAS THE OP SHOULD FOCUS ON/AREAS HE SHOULD IGNORE, THEN EACH OF US WILL MENTION DIFFERENT THINGS TILL THE OP WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO WRITE.

I would be ungrateful if I don't appreciate the thread, though I can recal how the OP was rude to me in his reply to a comment which I made. People here took note, a particular man who left this thread even mentioned it, tho he didn't mention my name, I knew it was me. Anyone who has eyes should go read the few comments I made here, and show me where I erred, yet did i reply the op? I ignored. I swallowed up the many questions I had to ask him.

Many expositions were made on this thread, what we should do is to pick the ones that concern us, and ignore the ones that do not. It is very necessary for Christians to have a good knowledge of how the devil operates. Eg. I have some colleagues who live large/flashy lifestyles. After reading this thread and saw the ''colours of beret, colours of socks, symbols'', etc which the OP mentioned, it then occurred to me that these colleagues could be cultists. This expositions makes me forewarned/forearmed, coupled with knowledge of the word of God. The OP also mentioned praying for a man and calling on hailstones..........I applied the hailstones as prayer weapon and it is helpful, I didn't even know about hailstones as a weapon one can use during prayers.

I don't know how many of us attend churches which are deliverance ministries, my brothers and sisters, some of you would weep if you see the things Christians are passing through. Are we saying these Christians don't know the word? Isn't it funny how the agents of darkness know the in/outs of most Christians, and this same agents are armed with demonic powers, yet they also use the Bible and enjoy some benefits which Christians gain. ''that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven, for he maketh the sun to rise on the evil and good, and the just/unjust'', wow....our God loves the just/unjust, I typed the above scripture because any least mistake or ignorance can make a Christian become a puppet for the devil to toy with. I was born into an Orthodox Christian background, I can remember that after I began following friends to attend other churches, I got excited getting to witness the displays of gifts of the spirit. On one of such Sundays, I can remember some people lined up for prayers/ deliverance. As I sat waiting for everything to end so that I could go home, I saw a young lady with a terrible hunchback, she also had HIV, she got it through eating in the dream. As I saw her tears came to my eyes., Isn't the devil wicked? She's got hunchback and HIV is added to it. If only this lady was equipped with knowledge about the dangers of eating in the dream. Can eating in the dream be found in the Bible?

The op claimed to have read the Bible over 120times, if he also reads other strange books, then that's his business, since he can handle it. An ordinary Christian who dares to read all sorts of strange books is a joke, why trespass to read book of Enoch, when one isn't done digesting the Bible properly, it's sheer foolery, infact it is only pastors who should read such books.

I believe the thread was aimed at exposing the works of darkness, and may not have not have focused more on preaching, maybe if the op stayed longer, he would have began preaching. My people if you check some threads in this section, it lacks readership because it is a copy/paste of the Bible. Who doesn't own a Bible or who doesn't have a church? In the process of winning more souls ''let us not forget that the previous souls that were won ages ago could be facing attacks or loosing their faith'', a thread like this could be of help. As new OPs are beginning to spring up let's ''sieve'' their narrations and pick only the details we need.

Anas09, I've read your contributions, and I have learnt a lot, indeed am convinced the oil of God is on you, but I think you should not bother so much, the best way to handle a thread like this is how I have explained, it's left for God to judge if OP is right or wrong. As for the ''you don't know warris going on'' comments which I have read repeatedly, hope it's not what am thinking o, hope there is nothing fishy about the OP or this thread......God will help us all.

What did the hunchback lady with HIV get from eating in the dream? Is it the HIV or the hunchback?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
OkCornel:
Truth in its purest form is observable and unwritten. It proves its authenticity with the passage of time.

LEVELS OF TRUTH

In life...there are four levels of TRUTH that determines your level of wisdom and intelligence;

1) Written and Known Truth: Can be deciphered by logic. Anybody with an open mind to learn starts from here
2) Unwritten and Known Truth: Can be deciphered by a combination of logic and creativity. Geniuses operate at this level
3) Written and Unknown Truth: These are documented mysteries that can only be deciphered at the right time. Genuine Prophets and Seers operate at this level.
4) Unwritten and Unknown Truth: This can be deciphered by a combination of intuition and total dependence on the Spirit of TRUTH i.e. Master of the Universe and Multiverse. Only Sages operate on the 4th level of TRUTH having passed the previous levels.

TV01, Lemme ask you, how and where did Peter get the insight to say this in Matthew 16 v 15-16...when Jesus asked everyone who He was?
Which written truth (scriptures) did Peter refer to at that point in time before knowing Jesus was the Son of God? Whereas others were calling Jesus...John the Baptist, Elijah, Prophet Jeremiah or one of the prophets?

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Now look at Jesus' response in Matthew 16 v 17;
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Don't mistake written truth for complete truth. Written truth is only a subset of the complete truth. The Holy Spirit is the ultimate source and guidance into ALL TRUTH (both written and unwritten)

You would have done so well if you had given examples to buttress your points on each level of truth.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Anas09:

If I say you are as stupid as an idiot, I'd be insulting the clan of idiots. So when someone comments in a thread that is when he or she comes into that thread? I have been in so many threads, read from start to finish without connecting, including your stupid threads, does that mean I wasn't there?

Do you know how many people outside Nairaland i shared the link to that thread with? More than ten. I was there reading silently until towards the end before I commented.

I was in that thread before EnthronedbyGod said he wld open his own thread. You know why? I follow someone who was in that thread and i followed the guy 'SayNotoCultism'. So, from the early pages of that thread, I was there.
Keep calling me a liar maybe by doing so, I wld become one. Stupid ar.se.
Make mumu no kill you you hear?

Anas09, I got to know about this thread about November 2020 after the OP had left and the thread has become moribund.

However, I decided to read essentialy all the posts of the OP due to some reasons. After the OP left, I decided to read all the other comments from other people from where the OP left till the end.

From my observation of your comments so far, I can see your apologetic standpoint of view for the written scripture and I also understand your fear for doing so.

However, I will like to counsel you, as much as possible, not to use abuse and derogatory words to those who share contrary view with you or even those who provoke you, in the cause of trying to defend the faith. That is one of the things I applaud the OP for.

The Apostles of the bible had so many arguments before there was agreement on some bible doctrine.

The same advice goes to jesusjnr, okcormel and others.

I pray we will not be guilty of the sin of calling another person 'raca' in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2021
annyplenty:

Anas09, I got to know about this thread about November 2020 after the OP had left and the thread has become moribund.

However, I decided to read essentialy all the posts of the OP due to some reasons. After the OP left, I decided to read all the other comments from other people from where the OP left till the end.

From my observation of your comments so far, I can see your apologetic standpoint of view for the written scripture and I also understand your fear for doing so.

However, I will like to counsel you, as much as possible, not to use abuse and derogatory words to those who share contrary view with you or even those who provoke you, in the cause of trying to defend the faith. That is one of the things I applaud the OP for.

The Apostles of the bible had so many arguments before there was agreement on some bible doctrine.

The same advice goes to jesusjnr, okcormel and others.

I pray we will not be guilty of the sin of calling another person 'raca' in Jesus name.
Thank you very much for this advise. Sometimes I allow my emotions to outrun me.
I appologise for using those words. I will try to keep my emotions in check.
Again, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
If our Lord Jesus Christ can vouch for we Christians despite our flaws,then I should be able to vouch for the men whom God told me about even if they make mistakes.
If you break any rule given to you by the devil as a member of his organisation,the next thing is to start preparing for the after life,cos there is no forgiveness in the satanic dictionary. Forgiveness is Sin in the devil's dictionary just like in NBM.
The chief priest of the church of Satan is called the worthy grand master.
If one wants to see Lucifer face to face as a member of the church of Satan,he has to go through the worthy grand master
enthronedofGod, may the good Lord continually strengten you. My eyes were opened and understanding broadened many years back when I read Rebecca Brown MD books(4 of them, I think). I hope Christians' spiritual eyes can be opened to all the devil does.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
solomonbrown64:
....... I followed Charlie's thread on the supernatural which was something similar to this and while I was scared to pieces concerning his travails and what he passed through since childhood because of the gift God gave him, I still learnt a lot from what he had to share. I realized for the first time that there's really nothing like "free will" like we are meant to believe by free thinkers and their lots but rather a choice between two allegiance; that choice is non-negotiable. A man must pick a side. I also learnt about how much powerful the supernatural is above the physical and I have been drawn ever since to the superior plane and I have spent a great deal of time over the years to learn about this side, majorly through the testimonies of those who once served darkness .

..... I listened to Emmanuel Omobajesu's tapes, read Rebecca Brown's books (although I don't approve of her dwelling on the dark only but everyone has their style of writing), Derek Prince, John Echardt and channels on YouTube. These Preachers and former Satanists helped expose the wiles and manipulations of Satan and how we can overcome them; the importance of warfare. Many Christians don't know this and keep struggling with so many things that would have been history if they knew the forces behind these things. According to the late Hagin, a lot of Christians are still Babies and have failed to move up the ladder of growth to maturity. These Christians will struggle with a lot of things and when a teacher tries to explain things to them, instead of listening, these "limited" Christians will argue on the basis of nothing other than pride.

.... I see people like the OP as teachers and areas we do not know, they teach us. But the problem here has always been pride, right from Charlie's thread which is almost non - existent now to this budding thread that has now been killed. Silly arguements nearly killed the first one from the start and it certainly killed this one. Yes, both persons who opened the thread have different gifts; one is a seer/prophet, the other has discernment of spirits but all under the deliverance ministry. It's under this ministry that demons and their works are usually exposed. Preachers like Oyedepo, Copeland will say little on demons because that's not what they were called to preach. Jesus takes a lot of people into the supernatural so that they can see for themselves how the devil and his demons operate for what purpose other than for Christians to guard themselves properly. Jesus loves bringing Satanists out of darkness to expose the workings of Satan. He does this most times by himself and not through Evangelism because he wants these things exposed.

..... Everyone has an opinion which is true but as usual, especially on this forum, it's always nonsense. It's wise to keep quiet and watch rather than claim what you don't know based on knowledge of the letter without the guidance of the Holy Spirit. A lot which has been seen on this thread and many others on this section. Everyone wants to be heard and even when ignored, some persons will still carry on until they are heard. What is that?

...For the first time, I know the repercussions of cultism from the spiritual aspect. I watched a video yesterday about the best universities in the world and their strong affiliation with the dark world[/] where a lot of initiations take place under the guise of fellowships, sororities and co. In our regions, they are cults. The video tallies with what the OP posted here and this revelation was given to the poster in that video by God. A lot of souls are being lost because of ignorance especially to the spiritual aspects of these harmless cults but instead of fellow Christians to learn, they will instead decide to fight and argue of nothing they know based on their limited understanding of the scriptures and experience in the supernatural. It's a shame that another thread based on the supernatural for the advantage of God's people have been killed again by no other than Christians themselves.

.... I will urge the OP to go through Charles thread and watch how similar arguements killed that online ministry. He should learn and know how to pick his [b] "online friends."
He must always be guided by the Holy Spirit and not lean on his understanding especially for someone who said he wasn't used to social media. People here on Nairaland have an overrated opinion of themselves online and will do anything to be heard at all costs even to the detriment of disciples they claim they head over. Whenever you decide to come back again OP, be guided by your utterances even when provoked because I see that such remarks can be likened to when an adult is speaking, and a child keeps cutting in and arguing on what he barely knows. It's what I see from your replies but you know it's the social media and everyone has a voice.

.... I know you come here once in a while to read things but don't give up on the ministry God has called you into based on the fierce attacks here especially from fellow Christians. Be strong and rise up again and remember not every one likes it when the shine and focus is taken off them. God was using you in a peculiar way, different from the norms here and some people didn't like it. You have had experiences and revelations that others here crave and desire but God singled a former cultist out for the job to the Glory of his name. Not all are happy about that, don't be fooled by their comments as they are now showing their true colours. But I am sure you have learnt your lessons.

....We must be guided by the Holy Spirit at all times before we go against the workings of God. God bless us all.

This is a very unbiased submission. God bless you. Pls can you share the video link of the foreign universities' and their connections to the dark world underlined in your comment above

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Anas09:

I will advice you to hold Rebecca Brown with a Pinch of Salt. Anyone who calls his/herself a believer in Jesus who says Apstle Paul is not of Christ, is an AntiChrist. And Rebecca is against Apst Paul
In which of her books did she write that?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2021

Amen.
You're blessed immeasurably.
I need to speak with you, @enthronedbyGod. If there's any possible way to achieve that, kindly let me know pls.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Omotakins:
In which of her books did she write that?
When her name kept coming up here, I searched her out in the net. I joined her blog, which she pulled down after it was discovered that the character (Elaine) she used in the book 'He came to set the captives Free', was actually her.
in the blog, she went on and on about Apst Paul not being of Christ.
When I read that, I had to let her go.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Anas09:

When her name kept coming up here, I searched her out in the net. I joined her blog, which she pulled down after it was discovered that the character (Elaine) she used in the book 'He came to set the captives Free', in the blog, she went on and on about Apst Paul not being of Christ.
When I rwad that, I had to let her go.
if she did say that, it's a taint on what I thought she was. However, her books were revelational for me because my prayer life increased exponentially around the period I read her books. I learnt she's late now. I wish she knew better eventually viz a viz her perception about Apostle Paul.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Anas09:

When her name kept coming up here, I searched her out in the net. I joined her blog, which she pulled down after it was discovered that the character (Elaine) she used in the book 'He came to set the captives Free', in the blog, she went on and on about Apst Paul not being of Christ.
When I rwad that, I had to let her go.
do you have any idea on how I can get in touch with the servant of God behind the now inactive moniker called 'enthronedbyGod' ?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2021
Omotakins:
do you have any idea on how I can get in touch with the servant of God behind the now inactive moniker called 'enthronedbyGod' ?
No. Try Jesusjnr maybe he will know.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Omotakins:
if she did say that, it's a taint on what I thought she was. However, her books were revelational for me because my prayer life increased exponentially around the period I read her books. I learnt she's late now. I wish she knew better eventually viz a viz her perception about Apostle Paul.
My dear, we have different opinions about things. She was not the only Christian Evangelical) I have come across who have a problem with Apst Paul.

I still have her books tho, but the word of God comes first for me.
God bless you.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by NG2CA: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
I know a lot of people are worried about some men of God I named, there are a lot I didn't name, I intentionally didn't name them cos some ignorant followers will get angry and stop following the thread.
Don't be worried though we still have genuine men of God, though most of the genuine ones have been terribly castigated by false accusations and allegations and the masonic media( I will name genuine men here which some wouldn't agree with me) W.F Kumuyi, E.A Adeboye, David Oyedopo , David ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche, Lazarus mouka, Johnson Suleiman, Femi Emmanuel, Sam Adeyemi and many more out there - These men are genuine, forget about how the media have portrayed them with several scandals. All are lies.

I can categorically say that in my search for the Lord, these men emboldened above stood out in the revelation that God sent my way, including Dr. D.K Olukoya. He says that He knows they may make mistakes but He called them.

People, be careful of who lays hands on you to pray. Most of the ones we have out there do not have the calling of God upon their lives and may end up unleashing demons on you while you think you are receiving the touch of God.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
I can remember writing stuffs here about TB Joshua and was heavily vilified for it. Well the word of God stands sure and God knows those that are His. No amount of philanthropy can buy God , it can only deceive men but not God.
He has passed down His mantle to someone else, be careful who you allow lay hands on you. God cannot be mocked.

He has passed on and has gone to face God's judgement so I wouldn't speak about him again.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.