Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (210941 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Moving close to where Ajanakuns church was located brought a lot of attacks to me, I got angry in my spirit and vowed that the church must cease to exist. I began warfare prayers every night and was constantly attacked. One day I heard Ajanakun was dead. I thought the battle was over, but the attacks continued.
I was in a shop and saw a lady named Ifemide and she looked at me in a strange manner. I was then told she's the one Ajanakun put in charge. I reignited my warfare prayers, gradually members started leaving one by one. Not long after Ifemide had problems with Ajanakuns wife and was arrested by the police. She was asked never to step foot around the church premises again and that was the end of the church. The only people left there now are people depending on Ajanakuns wife to survive and they are just very few of them probably 5.
I prayed till 5.30am and decided to take a nap. I woke up this morning to see a dead bird on my window and immediately this came to my mind and I felt like sharing it here.

May God deliver His flock from evil men masquerading as ministers of righteousness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
A lot of people come to me even from nairaland most times asking me what God has said concerning them , most times I keep quiet and refuse to tell them but rather lead them in series of prayer so that God will speak to them Himself. In fact I can't remember telling anyone from nairaland that God said something concerning them.

I was once invited to my mum's church when I just began waiting upon God the second time in 2017 . Early 2018 I went to the church and was called by the junior pastor to lead in prayers. I began praying and God opened my eyes. I saw a mighty python with something like a dragons head on the senior pastors pulpit , I also saw the senior pastor chained from his shoulders to his waist region by this snake. I tried telling him but was ridiculed by him and his junior pastor ( though they were genuine ministers ,but were under heavy attack) .
Late last year my mum called me and told me the senior pastor is dead, said he started having problems after that with his health , went for a surgical procedure last year and died on the operation table. Few months ago the junior pastor also passed away.

Follow peace with all men and Holiness without which no one would see God. If you've hurt people in the past try and make amends while you still have your breath, God isn't a respecter of persons.

God bless

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by hotswagg12: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
God bless you sir and thanks for these words. Good to have you back and please endeavor to feed us with the words of God to lift our spirit man.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by deltateam: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Okay.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
A lot of people come to me even from nairaland most times asking me what God has said concerning them , most times I keep quiet and refuse to tell them but rather lead them in series of prayer so that God will speak to them Himself. In fact I can't remember telling anyone from nairaland that God said something concerning them.

I was once invited to my mum's church when I just began waiting upon God the second time in 2017 . Early 2018 I went to the church and was called by the junior pastor to lead in prayers. I began praying and God opened my eyes. I saw a mighty python with something like a dragons head on the senior pastors pulpit , I also saw the senior pastor chained from his shoulders to his waist region by this snake. I tried telling him but was ridiculed by him and his junior pastor ( though they were genuine ministers ,but were under heavy attack) .
Late last year my mum called me and told me the senior pastor is dead, said he started having problems after that with his health , went for a surgical procedure last year and died on the operation table. Few months ago the junior pastor also passed away.

Follow peace with all men and Holiness without which no one would see God. If you've hurt people in the past try and make amends while you still have your breath, God isn't a respecter of persons.

God bless
Oh! It's quite beautiful to see you are back on your thread @enthronedbyGod. You've been a valuable instrument in the hand of the Mighty God. It's been an inspiring experience I've had with you. Keep being useful in God's vineyard. I identify with you, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omotakins:
Oh! It's quite beautiful to see you are back on your thread @enthronedbyGod. You've been a valuable instrument in the hand of the Mighty God. It's been an inspiring experience I've had with you. Keep being useful in God's vineyard. I identify with you, sir.
Amen , God bless

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oba adaked'ajo
Oba oludaabo mi
Mo gbe iba fun O oo
Mo gbe iba fun O oo
Oh oh oh oh mo f'ori bale

Eh eh eh eh

Osuba Re ma re o eh
Osuba Re ma re o eh
Osuba Re ma re o eh eh eh eh
Osuba Re ma re o eh

Olorun t'O l'agbara oh

Osuba Re ma re o eh

Olorun t'O l'agbara oh

Osuba Re ma re o eh
O jikan lu'kan pa
Opa kan wo'kan ye oh
Osuba Re ma re o eh

I give God all the praise for what He still does through this thread despite the thread being ignored by me for more than a year, yet souls are still being converted by this thread, only God could have done this.

Isaiah 43 : 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
13 Yea, before the day was I am He; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it.

Osubare

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon to everyone on this thread both male and female.
Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say... Please I don't want to make an enemy with any trader as some at any mistake could disgrace someone
Can anyone hear me?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Have a lot to talk about here , but been busy.
Hopefully will start this night if I'm chanced.

Things like overcoming Asmodeus, Lilith, the zombie phenomenon, occultism in the church, e.t.c .

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Things like overcoming Asmodeus, Lilith, the zombie phenomenon, occultism in the church, e.t.c .

Been a while bro, good to have you back.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Bodydiialect57: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Occultism in the church or occultist in the church?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by JourneytoEL(f): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

it's really good to have you back..looking forward to learning from you.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
OkCornel:

Been a while bro, good to have you back.

Yes, I asked of you from our sister in Christ about a week ago and she said you were doing fine. Glad to hear you're still bouncing in Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

Occultism in the church or occultist in the church?

Occultism. I don't really want to talk about the occultist masquerading as ministers of the gospel. I will say some things about them but might not call names.
I'll talk about occultism in general and their infiltration into the body of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
JourneytoEL:
it's really good to have you back..looking forward to learning from you.

We are all learning, may God by His Spirit of truth lead us in the path of righteousness and uphold us all with His right hand of righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Yes, I asked of you from our sister in Christ about a week ago and she said you were doing fine. Glad to hear you're still bouncing in Christ.

Thanks brother. Trust you’ve been doing well too.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
OkCornel:

Thanks brother. Trust you’ve been doing well too.
By His grace
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
I can remember writing stuffs here about TB Joshua and was heavily vilified for it. Well the word of God stands sure and God knows those that are His. No amount of philanthropy can buy God , it can only deceive men but not God.
He has passed down His mantle to someone else, be careful who you allow lay hands on you. God cannot be mocked.

He has passed on and has gone to face God's judgement so I wouldn't speak about him again.

It was just about a month ago, I made this post about TB Joshua's death. I promised myself here not to ever speak of him again.
It took great courage to make the post that hit front page. I was troubled immensely by the Holy Spirit before I made that post. I'm shocked beyond words that it hit front page. I didn't even call any mods attention after making the post. It clearly shows it was the finger of God in action.
I'm very much disliked by most of the mods on nairaland, so for that post to hit front page shows that God was and is at work.
I'm a bond slave of Christ and I'm totally dead to any opinion that's contrary to what God tells me, regardless of who it comes from.

Galatians 1 vs 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Will be back to continue the thread.
God bless

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
I made a promise to some people who followed me when I was using the moniker Enthronedbygod to see them one on one but unfortunately I've not been able to fulfill my promise towards them , not because I don't want to, but because I've not been released by God.
I still have you all in mind and have not forgotten any of you, even though most have gotten tired of waiting and probably thought I've reneged.
I'll definitely keep my word, forgive me for the delay, it's beyond me.
I never expected to be here till this time but God knows best, for His plans towards me is for good , so as to give me an expected end( Jeremiah 29:11)
I hope the monikers I'm talking about bear with me.
God makes everything beautiful in His own time ( Ecclesiastics 3:11).
I've always prayed that God will send someone your way who'll assist you in whatever you wanted to see me for , but if He doesn't then I'll keep my word once I'm released.

Matthew 11: 6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
I want to use this opportunity to thank all who stood by me when I deactivated, even though I didn't ask them to.
Okcornel, Madprophet, Bodydiialect57, Jesusjnr2020, Pengriffey, Giftedprof, Enkaynwa, Solomonbrown64 , and so many I can't remember their monikers.

There's a particular pastor on this forum whom I won't like to name, cos he loves being in the shadows. He's been of great blessing. Pastor Cr Ta ( you know yourself). May God uphold you and your twin brother and may your ministry flourish and win more souls for Christ.

PS- the blessings they've been to me isn't financial, so don't misunderstand me , cos I don't take gifts from people no matter who the person is.
Exodus 23: 8 And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.
This is how God has led me , doesn't mean those taking gifts are false, as long as they don't make merchandise of it.

May God bless them all in return both those I mentioned and those I didn't mention.

11 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
As for those who spoke against me, I've got nothing against you. I hope you could return to the thread and continue contributing positively now I'm back.
I've got a lot to say, decided to pray first before continuing the thread.
Contributions will be welcome but I won't engage anyone in strife of any kind.
If you got something positive to say once I restart , you're always welcome to share it.
You can correct me in love once you've perceived I've made an error, but don't be a tool in the hands of the evil one.

Once I have a leading to stop , I'll stop cos I live to please God and not myself.
God willing I'll be back later at night to continue by God's grace,

PS- for those who say I preach demonology, well the truth is you can't fight what you don't know.
Luke 14: 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?.

Not everyone knows these things , not everyone has the gifts of revelations and not everyone has read books, so it's our duty to reveal the little we know.

Jesus has already won the victory for us, but we have to enforce that victory.

I pray all who follow will be mightily blessed by God.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by hotswagg12: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Welcome back man of God. Am glad this thread will continue and your teachings here are blessings to us and an eye opener of our surroundings. May God continue to bless and strengthen you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
The passage of time always vindicates the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
timely return!!

Thank God for you sir

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
OkCornel:
The passage of time always vindicates the truth!

No shadow you won't light up
Mountain you won't Climb up
Coming after me.
No wall , you won't kick down
Lie you won't tear down
Coming after me.

Very apt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asmodeus - Asmoday - Asmodaios - Ashmedai - Asmodyn- Ashema deva - Amais .
The names all belong to one demon popularly known as Asmodeus.

Asmodeus comes in 3 forms.
The first form being that of a being with 3 heads . One like a bull , the second like a man and the 3rd like a sheep, he rides on an animal looking like a dragon and lion.
He breaths fire.

The second form of asmodeus is like that of a very handsome looking man .

The 3rd form is that of a being with a human head, goat head and horse head.

He can shape shift into any of these forms.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asmodeus- prince of lust and god of rage and wrath.

You may ask why I chose to talk about asmodeus. I chose to talk about this cos asmodeus is one of the greatest problems of man on earth today.

I was praying in the Spirit some months ago and saw the spirit asmodeus with so many dogs being unleashed on earth.
I saw dogs entering people as they were watching Satanic shows , I saw people being manipulated by these dogs.

Have you asked yourself why people that go for bbnaija show end up becoming different the moment they enter the house? . Have you asked yourself why they suddenly become sexually loose the moment they enter the house?
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
There's more than what we see with our physical eyes.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asmodeus has been one of Satan's greatest weapon on earth right from the beginning.
Almost every sinful act by man starts from lust, almost if not all. It's been like that from the beginning and will continue being that way.

Genesis 3: 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food( lust of the flesh), and that it was pleasant to the eyes( lust of the eyes) , and a tree to be desired to make one wise ( pride of life) .
From the scripture above its evident that mans problem generated from lust.
Almost every sin begins with lust , that's why lust is one of the most difficult sins to conquer and it's also the greatest satanic weapon on earth in these last days.

Asmodeus as a spirit isn't one of the wicked spirits in the heavenlies but rather in the rank of the rulers of darkness of this world.
It's a spirit that chiefly possesses it's host and invites other lesser demons to have their way.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asmodeus is a demon used by the occult world, witchcraft world and magicians.

He's used to cast love spells. Most of these so called kenyamata used by ladies is actually asmodeus at work. What these ladies don't know is that there's always an after effect for everything gotten from the devil.

As I said earlier asmodeus is in the rank of the rulers of darkness of this world. These rulers of darkness are the most ruthless out of all demons cos they are mostly marine spirits, and can be found mostly in the marine witchcraft kingdom.

Not all spirit husbands are actually incubi, that's why it's very good to be sensitive to the spirit when casting out demons. You might actually be trying to cast out asmodeus thinking it's an incubi, cos this spirit is full of trickery.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
I saw a video of a young lady , whose boyfriend cheated on her and she went into a rage , destroying his expensive cars, his furniture and most of the gadgets in his house. To a lot of people they'll say she was hurt and anger took over her, but this is actually the spirit asmodeus at work.

It's a very vengeful spirit and full of wrath and rage, the reason we have a high rate of divorce in the world today is actually the negative impact of asmodeus in families.

As I said earlier the spirit asmodeus is used by the occult world, witchcraft kingdom and by magicians, to do several things which I'll talk about.

TBC

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'll love to say something before I continue this thread. Anyone who follows should understand that my actions can be strange at times.
I'm a fool for Christ and would act contrary to what so many think at times. Since I became a minister. My grandfather has died , my paternal grandmother died, my maternal grandmother died, my mothers younger brother died, my father died, my father's immediate younger brother died, my immediate and only younger sister gotten married, the funny aspect about all these happenings is that I never attended any of the events. I didn't even attend my own younger sisters wedding, despite being the only available male, cos my dad was already dead and my only brother outside Nigeria. I attended neither the burial or wedding ceremonies. All events happened while I was waiting upon God. I was forbidden to attend any. I was present during my grandfather's burial, suddenly God told me to leave the place and go minister in a crusade I was invited to.
I cried for 2 weeks cos of my dad's death yet was forbidden to attend.
I started a thread about the battle of the soul of Nigeria based on the things God laid in my heart , suddenly God told me to stop. People who followed the thread were disappointed but I had no choice than to obey.

That's why I said that once I have a leading to stop this thread , I'll stop.
For now I'm here as long as God permits.
Will be back to continue.

Matthew 11:6 - 6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
I'll love to say something before I continue this thread. Anyone who follows should understand that my actions can be strange at times.
I'm a fool for Christ and would act contrary to what so many think at times. Since I became a minister. My grandfather has died , my paternal grandmother died, my maternal grandmother died, my mothers younger brother died, my father died, my father's immediate younger brother died, my immediate and only younger sister gotten married, the funny aspect about all these happenings is that I never attended any of the events. I didn't even attend my own younger sisters wedding, despite being the only available male, cos my dad was already dead and my only brother outside Nigeria. I attended neither the burial or wedding ceremonies. All events happened while I was waiting upon God. I was forbidden to attend any. I was present during my grandfather's burial, suddenly God told me to leave the place and go minister in a crusade I was invited to.
I cried for 2 weeks cos of my dad's death yet was forbidden to attend.
I started a thread about the battle of the soul of Nigeria based on the things God laid in my heart , suddenly God told me to stop. People who followed the thread were disappointed but I had no choice than to obey.

That's why I said that once I have a leading to stop this thread , I'll stop.
For now I'm here as long as God permits.
Will be back to continue.

Matthew 11:6 - 6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Jesus said it is written that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. There's no apology for holding tenaciously to and abiding unrepentantly by any words that emanate from the mouth of our dear God. Keep working in His will, MOG.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.