Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211161 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
I boasted in God here some days ago about how I had stopped visiting the hospital after I began to live in obedience and submission to His will.
2 days after that the devil decided to test me. I woke up with something like boils from my lower chest region to my knees. It was so discomforting I couldn't pray effectively without scratching every where.
I got confused not knowing how it came about.
As I looked at myself the Spirit told me He was going to heal me.
The next day a voice spoke and suggested I should visit the chemist nearby and explain my problems. I wanted to heed to the voice , but I was reminded of what the Spirit said and ignored.
After my prayers that night I slept off, by the time I woke up in the morning every single trace of the boils had disappeared from my body.

God is indeed faithful far more than we can imagine, if only we could trust in Him.

P.S - I've got nothing against hospitals so no one should misinterpret the things I've said. Don't do more than your faith can carry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by orunto27: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2021
DrChukzy:
Nice one.

Fire on Op

Which type? Thunder or HolyGhost?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by orunto27: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2021
jayextra:
Op ride on

On Macban's Wishes.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by orunto27: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Gandollaar:
Following..

Watch the Bumps.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by orunto27: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2021
sukerefakere:
Following
#saynotocultism
#allunrepentedcultistmustdiesoonest

No. No. No.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by orunto27: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Booked.....

Haramed.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by orunto27: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2021
All of Life Experiences are Spiritual Consequences and The Lord orders, Receives and Delivers Them all !!!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
The 2 guys that sent me PM's with ulterior motive please stop wasting your time.
You can't get me. I'm only replying your emails ( those with ulterior motives) to make you realise I fear no one.
Stop wasting your time chasing the wind. I'm more spirit than human so stop the nonsense.

I'm impenetrable ( Hebrews 1:7), cos I know whom I've believed and I'm more than persuaded that He's able to keep what I committed to Him.
Desist from such.

God bless

Ecclesiastes 8: 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

I spoke of 1 or 2 guys sending me PM's with ulterior motives. One of them somehow succeeded for I don't know how he got my number.
He also must have searched for my picture online, probably so he'd post it here and ridicule me but saw none. Tried reaching out to me but I didn't pick his calls and even tracked me to where I was ( lol).

Sent me a threatening message telling me he was waiting for me outside ( hahaha) , well God has handled the issue.
His first name is Boniface. I don't want to disclose his full name for he doesn't even know I know his name. I've got the sms and blocked call logs.

If you think I'm someone you could threaten , then you're messing with the wrong person for I've got the host of heaven behind me. I see things before they happen so stop wasting your time.

I know he's seeing this and has learnt so I'd let sleeping dogs lie.

Lastly it's very obvious the evil one is very unhappy with recent happenings and is trying to raise his head once again but God would frustrate the token of the liars and disappoint the devices of the crafty.
I repeat I fear no single spirit or human both alive and dead , so stop chasing after the wind.
it's an effort in futility. Get something better to do with your time.

This is for those wasting their time against me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Ecclesiastes 8: 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

I spoke of 1 or 2 guys sending me PM's with ulterior motives. One of them somehow succeeded for I don't know how he got my number.
He also must have searched for my picture online, probably so he'd post it here and ridicule me but saw none. Tried reaching out to me but I didn't pick his calls and even tracked me to where I was ( lol).

Sent me a threatening message telling me he was waiting for me outside ( hahaha) , well God has handled the issue.
His first name is Boniface. I don't want to disclose his full name for he doesn't even know I know his name. I've got the sms and blocked call logs.

If you think I'm someone you could threaten , then you're messing with the wrong person for I've got the host of heaven behind me. I see things before they happen so stop wasting your time.

I know he's seeing this and has learnt so I'd let sleeping dogs lie.

Lastly it's very obvious the evil one is very unhappy with recent happenings and is trying to raise his head once again but God would frustrate the token of the liars and disappoint the devices of the crafty.
I repeat I fear no single spirit or human both alive and dead , so stop chasing after the wind.
it's an effort in futility. Get something better to do with your time.

This is for those wasting their time against me.
It seems to me that some slaves of the devil are lot more messed up than their master. I can only pray they release their hearts to God.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by jidemosaic: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
dfrost:

A witch is fighting her marriage and of all monikers to use, it has to be the one that you are complaining of? Sometimes we hurt ourselves unknowingly.

Holywizard? angry cheesy tongue undecided
Omg! This was a trap by a cult member to trap the Op. I wonder if no one suspected this...I just hope the OP is fine
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by jidemosaic: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Holywizard:
I really need ur help bro.It's about my sister, there's a witch fighting against her marriage. For 6 years she has been unable to conceive.
Many years ago when I approached a pastor he told me so but nothing was done about it.
Plz I need to contact u

This guy is a cultist trying to trap down the op for revealing their secrets.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
jidemosaic:

This guy is a cultist trying to trap down the op for revealing their secrets.
It's quite disturbing how some people did completely sell themselves over to devil!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wow, beautiful experience... Had it been i knew earlier, i would trust God for supplies alone and not calling everyone for help... Please sir, if you do not mind. I would like to pm you for counsel on my next step... Thanks sir and God bless you [quote author=enthronedbyGod1 post=105274311]

I wanna share one or 2 testimonies with you about how God honoured my trust in Him.

I started business after so many years of fasting with nothing but my shop rent and absolute faith in God for supernatural provision.
After paying for the rent , I had between ₦20-₦50k left, I couldn't even afford a carpenter/furniture guy , neither could I get a generator or AC for my shop.
I went into Lagos market with the little I had and bought goods , placing it inside a Ghana must go , cos I couldn't afford any form of shelf. My shop was nothing to write home about and as someone who doesn't collect gifts, it was more difficult.
After 2 weeks of hoping on God, I was in my shop one day when I got a call from a foreign num

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MacMkboy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
Asmodeus- prince of lust and god of rage and wrath.

You may ask why I chose to talk about asmodeus. I chose to talk about this cos asmodeus is one of the greatest problems of man on earth today.

I was praying in the Spirit some months ago and saw the spirit asmodeus with so many dogs being unleashed on earth.
I saw dogs entering people as they were watching Satanic shows , I saw people being manipulated by these dogs.

Have you asked yourself why people that go for bbnaija show end up becoming different the moment they enter the house? . Have you asked yourself why they suddenly become sexually loose the moment they enter the house?
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
There's more than what we see with our physical eyes.

Following
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MacMkboy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
I've been tempted , I've seen nudity ( nude videos and pictures) sent to my inbox by different ladies during my time on social media , but God has helped me overcome.

I've never taken drugs nor visited the hospital since I gave my life to Christ except from when I disobeyed the Holy Spirit.

I've lived most of my Christian life in isolation and separation having the Holy Spirit as my only friend. The grace of God has been so overwhelming in my life. I've waited upon God for 8 years on a stretch, yet was stronger than people who eat 3 square meal. After 8 years the Holy Spirit told me to stop. I rested for a year and 9 months and the Spirit bade me resume again. September 30 would make it 4 years, if the Spirit still chooses to keep me here , yet I've never given up cos the grace of God has been my strength in weakness.

I've read the scriptures more than 150 times from genesis to revelation, yet the Spirit says it isn't enough and keeps helping me study more.
I've seen people close to me die yet I couldn't do anything about it and had to let God's will prevail.

On the 17 October 2019 , I went into the bathroom and the Spirit told me my dad was going to die, I refused to accept it , but on the 20th October same year, in the morning I heard a song in the dream ( ndi mozi by Judy Kay) woke up only to hear my dad gave up the ghost. I was alerted , got there laid my hands upon him and commanded his spirit to return, but the Holy Spirit told me to stop wasting time that he's been taken. I wept for 2 weeks but that was the last I saw my beloved dad, whom I hoped was going to be alive to see me fulfill my ministry.

In all I've been through as a Christian , I've been more than conquerors by the mighty hand of God upon my life.

I don't know what you're going through as you read this but I want you to know that all things are going to work out for your good.
This race isn't a competition, your timetable is different from that of others , just allow Jesus take the wheel and see Him manifest His mighty works in your life.
Never give up for any reason, for he that endures to the end shall be saved. Keep on hoping against hope like Abraham did and God would surely come through at His own appointed time, for He makes all things beautiful in His own time.

My expose isn't over yet, just been occupied with spiritual matters.

God bless.

You're writings cut deep into my spirit. I pray for grace to serve GOD faithfully till the end of my time here on earth and to never depart from HIM again

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Bodydiialect57: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
jidemosaic:

Omg! This was a trap by a cult member to trap the Op. I wonder if no one suspected this...I just hope the OP is fine

He is very well.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omotakins:
I can only pray they release their hearts to God.

Amen
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
tomtween1:
Wow, beautiful experience... Had it been i knew earlier, i would trust God for supplies alone and not calling everyone for help... Please sir, if you do not mind. I would like to pm you for counsel on my next step... Thanks sir and God bless you

You're a brother I know well so I don't think you need my permission to send me a PM. I know we used to chat via emails before with my previous account so feel free to.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
MacMkboy:

You're writings cut deep into my spirit. I pray for grace to serve GOD faithfully till the end of my time here on earth and to never depart from HIM again

Glory to God.
May God's grace and peace be multiplied in your life. Amen
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

You're a brother I know well so I don't think you need my permission to send me a PM. I know we used to chat via emails before with my previous account so feel free to.
wow, i am glad/surprised you still recognise me... Thanks sir
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
About 2 nights ago I woke up to do my normal midnight prayers . The moment I sat upright, even before I opened my mouth to pray, I had an open vision.
I saw a very popular Nigerian musician (w.zk.d) holding something in his hands. He just finished his renewal in the church of Satan ,according to the vision I saw. As I watched closely he walked up to Lucifer's throne, went on his knees and bowed in homage to Lucifer for the present worldly glory he has given him ( Matthew 4: 9) and the height he has taken him to, vowing to be his faithful subject.
Doesn't mean he's the only Nigerian celebrity that's a bonafide member of the church of Satan.

Do you think it's his talent that's taken him to the level he is in now ? Do you think it's the illuminati or freemason or bonesmen that got him this worldly fame and glory? You should understand that the illuminati, bones men and masons are pawns in the game ( except the high ranking members who are also members of the church of Satan). The people who truly control the world are the bonafide members of the church of Satan, who have sold out their souls for worldly fame and these are the people he has aligned himself with, that's why he keeps soaring higher despite not being in his best days anymore. These are the ones in control of the entertainment industry, the media and other spheres of this world.
Don't be surprise if this young man wins another Grammy. According to statements I read on this site from people, they said it was because he was featured by Beyonce and his counterpart got his album produced by a notable American ,that's why they both won Grammys, but that's far from the truth.

This message is for those who adore these people and tap into their so called grace, cos these days all we see is people tapping into blessings and attributing everyone's success to grace, not knowing what they are bringing upon themselves. The word grace has been abused and everyone attributes all successes to God when some of these things are clearly from the devil.
The devil is on a rampage and is doing everything to win the younger generation over to him, be careful who you admire and aspire to be like.
Asmodeus is everywhere using lust of all kinds to trap people. Tame that lust in you before it destroys your Christian life. Lust comes in different forms and mustn't be only sexual sins.

You keep on praying to God to overcome fornication, masturbation and a lot of things that doesn't bring glory to Him , yet everyday you're with your earphone listening to music that's been blessed by Satan and his demons.

1st John 1: 5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 - If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth

P.S - I don't speak conspiracy theories but truth.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
About 2 nights ago I woke up to do my normal midnight prayers . The moment I sat upright, even before I opened my mouth to pray, I had an open vision.
I saw a very popular Nigerian musician (w.zk.d) holding something in his hands. He just finished his renewal in the church of Satan ,according to the vision I saw. As I watched closely he walked up to Lucifer's throne, went on his knees and bowed in homage to Lucifer for the present worldly glory he has given him ( Matthew 4: 9) and the height he has taken him to, vowing to be his faithful subject.
Doesn't mean he's the only Nigerian celebrity that's a bonafide member of the church of Satan.

Do you think it's his talent that's taken him to the level he is in now ? Do you think it's the illuminati or freemason or bonesmen that got him this worldly fame and glory? You should understand that the illuminati, bones men and masons are pawns in the game ( except the high ranking members who are also members of the church of Satan). The people who truly control the world are the bonafide members of the church of Satan, who have sold out their souls for worldly fame and these are the people he has aligned himself with, that's why he keeps soaring higher despite not being in his best days anymore. These are the ones in control of the entertainment industry, the media and other spheres of this world.
Don't be surprise if this young man wins another Grammy. According to statements I read on this site from people, they said it was because he was featured by Beyonce and his counterpart got his album produced by a notable American ,that's why they both won Grammys, but that's far from the truth.

This message is for those who adore these people and tap into their so called grace, cos these days all we see is people tapping into blessings and attributing everyone's success to grace, not knowing what they are bringing upon themselves. The word grace has been abused and everyone attributes all successes to God when some of these things are clearly from the devil.
The devil is on a rampage and is doing everything to win the younger generation over to him, be careful who you admire and aspire to be like.
Asmodeus is everywhere using lust of all kinds to trap people. Tame that lust in you before it destroys your Christian life. Lust comes in different forms and mustn't be only sexual sins.

You keep on praying to God to overcome fornication, masturbation and a lot of things that doesn't bring glory to Him , yet everyday you're with your earphone listening to music that's been blessed by Satan and his demons.

1st John 1: 5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 - If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth

It isn't just w.z.id, many of these indigenous musicians have sold their souls to the devil for fame like their foreign counterparts. I remember telling a guy on nairaland who just came out of masturbation to sever all ties with secular songs and many other things if he wants to remain victorious over masturbation. Someone said I was being legalistic. Well, bible says we've been called into liberty(from law into righteousness by faith) but that we are not to use the liberty as occasion for flesh. We are in a generation where people have pierced their hearts with many sorrow due to inordinate pursuit of fame and wealth. May we not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Thank you, mentor.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by marttol: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
I believe you sir,but was he there physically or spiritually
enthronedbyGod1:

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omotakins:
It isn't just w.z.id, many of these indigenous musicians have sold their souls to the devil for fame like their foreign counterparts.

Yes many of our secular musicians have joined satanic organisations like Freemason, skull & bones , illuminati, e.t.c but they haven't sold their souls in the sense I'm talking about, except from the high ranking members of these organisations, that's why I used the word bona fide members. One can be initiated into these organisations without outrightly selling their souls, cos most times their initiation rights are similar to the ones we have in our campuses in Nigeria. It's when one wants to climb higher in these organisations that selling their souls to Satan and performing human sacrifices comes into play.

A lot of people go to RCCG but that doesn't make them members of the RCCG.
Masons , bones men e.t.c are all members of the church of Satan because these occult fraternities are organisations under the church of Satan, but that doesn't make them bona fide members. These people can still be redeemed and delivered, but being a bona fide member of the church of Satan involves ones physical presence there to undergo the rituals and human sacrifices involved, in some cases you're commanded to blaspheme God and His Spirit ( especially if the devil sees you have a future in the kingdom of Christ) and this would make it almost impossible for such persons to be redeemed except God Himself is interested in them. Also not everyone that tries to be a member makes it through the initiation rights in the church of Satan as some die during the process. This is why I wouldn't class most of them as members of the church of Satan, though most of them are members of the organisation under the church of Satan.
Only very few ( extremely few) Nigerians are bona fide members of the church of Satan.
This is why a lot of them don't get to win worldly prestigious awards like the Grammys, cos it's not just for ordinary masons. The only neutral people who win awards like these are gospel musicians and the devil uses this to lure them to his fold. The devil has completely taken over the secular music industry ( even in Nigeria) and has already set his eyes on the gospel music industry ( all over the world), as gospel musicians are already selling their souls.

If you look at the lives of those who were once members of the church of Satan that tried turning to God and how they ended you'd understand what I'm saying.
Look at the circumstances surrounding the death of Whitney Houston and her daughter and you'd know it's no mere coincidence.
Micheal Jackson also tried giving up the devil but also died a wretch. The Bible says there's no peace for the wicked
Nate dog successfully returned to Christ, even went into gospel music and formed his own choir band, yet the devil tormented him till he took his last breath.

This is why I don't believe some of the conversions stories of some of these western celebrities, how can one claim to have turned to Christ and still live exactly same way they were living their lives before their so called conversion.
The 2 Nigerian musicians I mentioned in my first post have gone far already and are even trying to win others over. That's why if you watch they try to identify with some young talents these days, even taking them to perform in their shows.

There's a satanic revival coming that's greater than what we see now to impede the progress of the revival of the church and a zombie apocalypse that'd come upon the world shortly before the coming of the Antichrist and the devil is working towards that. Iniquity would increase daily and a lot of things that seem repugnant would be acceptable by then.
It's already happening, but what we see now in the world is child's play compared to the level of decadence and rot ( even in the church) during that time.
Luke 21: 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

It's high time the church begins to put on the whole armour of God, cos many would be carried away with the tide when the time comes.

He that hath ears let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
marttol:
I believe you sir,but was he there physically or spiritually

I've answered your question above. Read my reply to the other guy
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by JourneytoEL(f): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Very insightful. Thanks for sharing, sir.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TeddyX(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

The Illuminati, church of Satan, Skull & Bones etc. are just offshoots of the Freemason. The founder of the church of Satan was a 33 degree Mason.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
TeddyX:

The Illuminati, church of Satan, Skull & Bones etc. are just offshoots of the Freemason. The founder of the church of Satan was a 33 degree Mason.

Bro how you doing ? , nice hearing from you.
I don't know where you heard this, but saying the church of Satan is an offshoot of the Freemason is a ridiculous statement. The person who established the church of Satan physically being a member of the Freemason doesn't make the Church of Satan an offshoot of the Freemason.

Saying the church of Satan is an offshoot of the Freemason is as ridiculous as saying the church of Christ is an offshoot of winners chapel or an offshoot of RCCG. You can see how ridiculous it sounds. This is why I tell people to always stick to what they know and not to mislead others. I know you must have read this from somewhere so I felt I should correct you.

Do you know Islam as a religion is an offshoot of the church of Satan ?
The founder of Jehovah's witness is a mason, but do you know he was a member of the church of Satan and that JHWO is an offshoot of the church of Satan? .
Do you know cults like NBM, BAN, SVC, ROF e.t.c are all offshoots of the church of Satan and time will come that before anyone leads these cult organisations in Nigeria they must pay allegiance to the church of Satan?
Do you know the church of Satan has singlehandedly been selecting the Catholic Pope long long time ago?
Do you know what a satanic Bible looks like?
Do you know it comprises of a perverted version of the Holy bible, the Quran and the Satanic book of rituals ?

The church of Satan came into existence long ago after Pentecost and has been in existence since, the organisation keeps on evolving and has been in the shadows ever since then, controlling the things going on in the world.
The church of Satan actually began by heretics from the church of Christ.

Let's see the words of Christ in the book of revelations.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where SATAN'S SEAT is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where SATAN DWELLETH-
Where SATANS SEAT and where HE DWELLS - meaning there was a throne for Lucifer in the church but could only be seen by those whom the Spirit had opened their eyes and by those who began the movement. Just same way there are thrones in the physical structure today.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Those were the words of Christ our Lord long before your generation and mine existed. The reason why the church of Satan became more audacious and got established physically for all to see is because of the coming of the Antichrist.
A structure needed to be put in place ahead of the coming of the Antichrist and the false prophet. This is the reason why we now have bona fide and blind members. This is what the church of Satan is currently working towards, the coming of the Antichrist and they'd keep working towards it, till the Antichrist is revealed to the world.
As I'd always say I don't do conspiracy theories and when the Holy Spirit speaks , He gives scriptures to back it up, if you ask of Him.
By 2 or 3 every word shall be established but I gave you about 3 verses of the scriptures.

God bless.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TeddyX(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Bro how you doing ? , nice hearing from you.
I don't know where you heard this, but saying the church of Satan is an offshoot of the Freemason is a ridiculous statement. The person who established the church of Satan physically being a member of the Freemason doesn't make the Church of Satan an offshoot of the Freemason.

Saying the church of Satan is an offshoot of the Freemason is as ridiculous as saying the church of Christ is an offshoot of winners chapel or an offshoot of RCCG. You can see how ridiculous it sounds. This is why I tell people to always stick to what they know and not to mislead others. I know you must have read this from somewhere so I felt I should correct you.

Do you know Islam as a religion is an offshoot of the church of Satan ?
The founder of Jehovah's witness is a mason, but do you know he was a member of the church of Satan and that JHWO is an offshoot of the church of Satan? .
Do you know cults like NBM, BAN, SVC, ROF e.t.c are all offshoots of the church of Satan and time will come that before anyone leads these cult organisations in Nigeria they must pay allegiance to the church of Satan?
Do you know the church of Satan has singlehandedly been selecting the Catholic Pope long long time ago?
Do you know what a satanic Bible looks like?
Do you know it comprises of a perverted version of the Holy bible, the Quran and the Satanic book of rituals ?

The church of Satan came into existence long ago after Pentecost and has been in existence since, the organisation keeps on evolving and has been in the shadows ever since then, controlling the things going on in the world.
The church of Satan actually began by heretics from the church of Christ.

Let's see the words of Christ in the book of revelations.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where SATAN'S SEAT is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where SATAN DWELLETH-
Where SATANS SEAT and where HE DWELLS - meaning there was a throne for Lucifer in the church but could only be seen by those whom the Spirit had opened their eyes and by those who began the movement. Just same way there are thrones in the physical structure today.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Those were the words of Christ our Lord long before your generation and mine existed. The reason why the church of Satan became more audacious and got established physically for all to see is because of the coming of the Antichrist.
A structure needed to be put in place ahead of the coming of the Antichrist and the false prophet. This is the reason why we now have bona fide and blind members. This is what the church of Satan is currently working towards, the coming of the Antichrist and they'd keep working towards it, till the Antichrist is revealed to the world.
As I'd always say I don't do conspiracy theories and when the Holy Spirit speaks , He gives scriptures to back it up, if you ask of Him.
By 2 or 3 every word shall be established but I gave you about 3 verses of the scriptures.

God bless.

I’m doing fine Sir by the grace of God. It’s been a while.

Thanks for your response but I need to correct a few things.

Firstly, the Freemason also called Satanism is an ancient religion of Satan.

This is where it all began before the birth of other secret societies. The Freemason is older than the church of Satan, you can do your research. In fact, there are secret societies where it is a prerequisite to be a Mason before joining them. The founding members of other international secret societies were Masons.
All of them fall under that pyramid with their commander-in-chief, the all seeing eye called Lucifer.

I said the other Satanic groups is an offshoot of Freemason because if you check their pattern of initiation, symbolism, and rituals, it’s all the same. Even the secret societies in Nigeria share the same symbolism and rituals as the Masons.

The lower degree Masons think it’s just a social club to become famous and wealthy. They don’t believe they are Satanists.
But as they get initiated into higher degrees, they become more aware of the darkness within. The rituals become more bloody and dark. That is why when some realise what they signed up for, they try to renounce and expose the cult. They haven’t learnt the true mystical arts of the Freemason.

The higher ranking Masons are the real deal. To get initiated into the 32nd & 33rd degree, the supreme council ensure and trust that the member is fully committed and devoted to the religion before initiation proceedings. These higher degree Masons practise witchcraft & lie to the lower members that it’s all about fame & wealth.

The highest degree in Freemason is the 33rd degree and it represents one-third of the fallen angels. Each degree represents the rank of a fallen Angel. When a new member is initiated, the person is possessed with a demon unknown to them. As the person gets initiated into higher degrees, they get possessed by higher ranking demons unknown to them till the get to the top of the pyramid.
When a person starts eating from the table of Satan, his soul has been sold to the devil. There’s no ignorance in the kingdom of darkness. If it were not so, men who sleep with witches ignorantly won’t have their souls possessed by the demons of these witches and their spirits taken away & kept in prison.

I don’t know which of the secret societies the Nigerian celebrity you mentioned but I’ve seen one of his photos where he covered half of his face with his palm to symbolise the all seeing eye. His song with Beyoncé is another proof that he is one of them because they only associate with each other and always marry themselves. Burna boy is another Nigerian artist, if you check his 2020 album cover “twice as tall” you can see the pyramid on it. He also does the Devil’s horn hand gesture. It’s no surprise that they won the Grammys.

The satanic bible was written by the founder of the church of Satan who had the dark mystical knowledge of a 33rd degree Mason. The papacy of the Catholic Church is a Mason.
Yes, I know the Satanic bible is the perverted version of the Holy Bible, where good is evil and evil is good.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Freemason or church of Satan, they both have the same “morals and dogma of the ancient and accepted right Scottish rite of Freemasonry”.

The Masons are the big shots controlling the affairs of the world and not the church of Satan. They have an agenda to bring about the New world order and one world religion. That religion called Satanism where people will be forced to bear the mark of the beast in a bid to worship Satan and bring about satanic laws that would cause people to behave like animals with violent, vulgar and profane lifestyles that the world has never seen.

God bless you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Yes many of our secular musicians have joined satanic organisations like Freemason, skull & bones , illuminati, e.t.c but they haven't sold their souls in the sense I'm talking about, except from the high ranking members of these organisations, that's why I used the word bona fide members. One can be initiated into these organisations without outrightly selling their souls, cos most times their initiation rights are similar to the ones we have in our campuses in Nigeria. It's when one wants to climb higher in these organisations that selling their souls to Satan and performing human sacrifices comes into play.

A lot of people go to RCCG but that doesn't make them members of the RCCG.
Masons , bones men e.t.c are all members of the church of Satan because these occult fraternities are organisations under the church of Satan, but that doesn't make them bona fide members. These people can still be redeemed and delivered, but being a bona fide member of the church of Satan involves ones physical presence there to undergo the rituals and human sacrifices involved, in some cases you're commanded to blaspheme God and His Spirit ( especially if the devil sees you have a future in the kingdom of Christ) and this would make it almost impossible for such persons to be redeemed except God Himself is interested in them. Also not everyone that tries to be a member makes it through the initiation rights in the church of Satan as some die during the process. This is why I wouldn't class most of them as members of the church of Satan, though most of them are members of the organisation under the church of Satan.
Only very few ( extremely few) Nigerians are bona fide members of the church of Satan.
This is why a lot of them don't get to win worldly prestigious awards like the Grammys, cos it's not just for ordinary masons. The only neutral people who win awards like these are gospel musicians and the devil uses this to lure them to his fold. The devil has completely taken over the secular music industry ( even in Nigeria) and has already set his eyes on the gospel music industry ( all over the world), as gospel musicians are already selling their souls.

If you look at the lives of those who were once members of the church of Satan that tried turning to God and how they ended you'd understand what I'm saying.
Look at the circumstances surrounding the death of Whitney Houston and her daughter and you'd know it's no mere coincidence.
Micheal Jackson also tried giving up the devil but also died a wretch. The Bible says there's no peace for the wicked
Nate dog successfully returned to Christ, even went into gospel music and formed his own choir band, yet the devil tormented him till he took his last breath.

This is why I don't believe some of the conversions stories of some of these western celebrities, how can one claim to have turned to Christ and still live exactly same way they were living their lives before their so called conversion.
The 2 Nigerian musicians I mentioned in my first post have gone far already and are even trying to win others over. That's why if you watch they try to identify with some young talents these days, even taking them to perform in their shows.

There's a satanic revival coming that's greater than what we see now to impede the progress of the revival of the church and a zombie apocalypse that'd come upon the world shortly before the coming of the Antichrist and the devil is working towards that. Iniquity would increase daily and a lot of things that seem repugnant would be acceptable by then.
It's already happening, but what we see now in the world is child's play compared to the level of decadence and rot ( even in the church) during that time.
Luke 21: 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

It's high time the church begins to put on the whole armour of God, cos many would be carried away with the tide when the time comes.

He that hath ears let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches

Well said

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
TeddyX:

I’m doing fine Sir by the grace of God. It’s been a while.

Thanks for your response but I need to correct a few things.

Firstly, the Freemason also called Satanism is an ancient religion of Satan.

God bless you Sir.

I'm very much aware of everything you said above, as I know a lot about freemasonry, but as I always say, I don't speak research or conspiracy theories but revelation.
I have so many reasons for not doing research but revelation, cos they have failed me in so many occasions e.g before Biden was elected there was a lot of prophecy from the church that Trump would be reelected, yet I knew by the Spirit almost a year before Biden won that Trump would loose the election, I wanted to come on nairaland then to say Trump would loose, but some notable Christians in the kingdom kept on prophesying about Trump winning, I had no option than to keep shut as I got very confused as regards the issue.
The freemason is called Satanism because they practice satanic rituals and not because it is higher than the Church of Satan.
You speak research but I speak revelation.
The church of Satan established physically has been in existence even before 1930s it was purported to have been established. Same way witchcraft has been in existence before Abraham.
The freemason came into existence around the 17's.. while the illuminati around 18's.. ,
The high ranking masons are all members of the church of Satan.
I repeat I don't speak research but revelation.
The primary reason the church of Satan was brought out of the shadows and established physically is to usher in the Antichrist, the false prophet, the one world religion and government. At the appointed time both the high ranking masons, members of false religion( Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism) , smaller cult organisations, e.t.c would all submit to the lordship of the church of Satan, with the Antichrist as their Messiah and ruler while the false prophet his mouth piece, messenger and hype man. The zombie phenomenon I spoke about isn't even about human beings behaving like animals but rather has to do with extreme mind control.

There are 2 reserved throne seats in the church of Satan, one owned by Ivy Blu (daughter of Lucifer) and the other owned by Ivy red (son of Lucifer) , this is were Beyonce & her hubby got the name of their daughter and not from the freemason . The human beings who sit on these seats are far above every high ranking mason you've ever heard about in the Satanic realm and their reign is subject to change depending on their life span on earth. These 2 peoples lives are shrouded in deep mystery, and can't be revealed.
I've not seen any of the albums of the people I mentioned, I don't listen to such kind of songs and would never, I only knew about the collaboration and production through posts on nairaland. Everything I spoke I did by revelation and not research.
The higher degree masons practice witchcraft as you said, but the members of the church of Satan don't just practice witchcraft but have witchcraft kingdoms do their bidding.
Satanism has been in existence far before freemason, and there have been cults before the existence of freemason. Most of the rituals done by the masons were borrowed rituals from ancient Greek, Egyptian and Roman mystical societies and never originated from the masons, even the pyramid and the all seeing eyes you spoke about is a borrowed idea.

Have you wondered why both the Catholic church and Islam use similar rosary to pray, did that also originate from freemasonry?. The reason there are similar rituals amongst these cults aren't because they copied freemason, but because they all came from Lucifer himself with the queen of heaven dictating their modus operandi. Do you know that some of the cults in Nigeria knew nothing about the initiation rites of freemason before they were established yet have similar initiation rites? Or is the worship of the queen of heaven by different sects and false religion also freemasonry?
I repeat I don't speak research or conspiracy theories but revelation, some of the things I say would never be seen anywhere else except by revelation or successfully converted members of the church of Satan.

I stand by my word about the church of Satan being in existence since the days of the disciples after Pentecost as revealed by the Spirit, I also stand by my word about the church of Satan being in control of the world.
I wouldn't argue again on this issue. The truth would stand the test of time as the internet never forgets.
I don't do conspiracy theories at all. I only compare the things revealed to me with those of others , if they don't align , I discard it and hold unto what's revealed to me.
We can hereby agree to disagree as I wouldn't reply your quote on this issue again.

God bless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MacMkboy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Glory to God.
May God's grace and peace be multiplied in your life. Amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.