Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] (47859 Views)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by godquality: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
These ones na up and coming Yahoo boys ending up being down and going Yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by Beulah77: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ogademo1:
No single day elapsed and EFCC never arrested Yahoo boys what is even going on in this country

Pls provide them with alternative jobs if you have one

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by smasher1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deathisfreee:
Welcome to Nigeria where they don’t need petitions to arrest boys but need petitions to arrest yahoo politicians

I don’t think some guys doing yahoo are into fraud
I call them “online beggars”,they disguise in someone else image just to beg for money.
We have a lot of people who does such here on the street. Some aboki will pretend blind just to beg and all

The govt should be fair with judgment because even this whites don’t complain,this online begging actually reduce other badder crimes. I’m not in support of any crime but just the truth and my own opinion bec I once saw when a guy was begging a client for money and I pity his life. It took about 3months for the guy to collect $1

Any G guy who collect large in the game is just privileged,yahoo boys are moderate online beggars. Thank you

May God bless zoogeria

The whites complain and ask for their money back. This ones are Romance scam with feminine names as alias. NFIU was almost shut down following petitions by the Whites. EFCC had to start doing their job following so many petitions from the Whites. Note that many bank branches have been blacklisted from receiving Western Union and Money Gram because of this thieves with the attendant loss of jobs of bank staff.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by anonymous1759(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
LZAA:

Crime is crime
Infact armed robbery IS better than fraud
Do you know how hard it is to do international transactions because of this yahoo nonsense
Do you know some adsense are flagged bcuz of this yahoo nonsense
You glorify it bcuz our society places financial wealth above morals and humanity
Scam one or two you say? grin
Go and read about the millions your yahoo champions have wrecked
Change your ways

Your politicians has wrecked millions of Nigerian

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by owila4luv(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ogademo1:
No single day elapsed and EFCC never arrested Yahoo boys what is even going on in this country
because we're in computer age
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by fapcrook(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ogademo1:
EFCC is now a scam.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by LZAA: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
anonymous1759:

Your politicians has wrecked millions of Nigerian
All politicians are the same
The difference is that the constotution here takes power away from the people but elsewhere the ppl run the show
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by nairalandankrah: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
These boys should move to the north The south is overpopulated
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by doublecross(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
ultimatebas:
Una no wan work abi wetin? Me wey be Ijaw man(get oil for backyard) wey una dey tag as lazy dey do legitimate work. I go wake up around 6:30 a.m dey drive dey go work everyday for lagos(another man state). See leaders of tomorrow. I wish they could enact the death sentence by lethal injection or electric chair for Yahoo boys and Kidnappers.

*spits*
Lol easy bro. yahoo and kidnapping no be the same. why waste s much energy on the least of your problems. channel that energy to the corrupt politicians looting all of our wealth. do you know how much these guys steal? if they decide to give a million naira each to all the youths in the country we still will have more than enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by omobaba1759: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
THEY STILL HAVEN'T ARREST INEC CHAIRMAN FOR BIGGEST FRAUD
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by stephenolamide(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by doublecross(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
smasher1:

The whites complain and ask for their money back. This ones are Romance scam with feminine names as alias. NFIU was almost shut down following petitions by the Whites. EFCC had to start doing their job following so many petitions from the Whites. Note that many bank branches have been blacklisted from receiving Western Union and Money Gram because of this thieves with the attendant loss of jobs of bank staff.
i think you can now do a direct bank to bank transfer. what you need moneygram or western union for?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by panpan(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dotwhyz:
Tell Me Why EFCC Are Always Trailing These Guys??

EFCC targets them because the United States government has told them to do so. EFCC serves United States interests.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by MikeBetty(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
This Is Nigeria West~life. They Lead In Fraudprenueur.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by specie103(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Which kin hungry Yahoo boys be this one grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by ezewealth(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Saltoflife:
Speechless

Naija youth I beg nah.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
I am interested but i no get moni
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by ultimatebas(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
doublecross:
Lol easy bro. yahoo and kidnapping no be the same. why waste s much energy on the least of your problems. channel that energy to the corrupt politicians looting all of our wealth. do you know how much these guys steal? if they decide to give a million naira each to all the youths in the country we still will have more than enough.

Bros i totally agree with you. I even detest politicians more than the criminals i initially mentioned. Politicians are criminals,heartless,lack empathy and conscience and are the cause of our current predicament in Nigeria. They are worst kind of humans on earth. Worse than yahoo boys and kidnappers combined because their looting/stealing affects millions of lives.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by doublecross(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
ultimatebas:

Bros i totally agree with you. I even detest politicians more than the criminals i initially mentioned. Politicians are criminals,heartless,lack empathy and conscience and are the cause of our current predicament in Nigeria. They are worst kind of humans on earth. Worse than yahoo boys and kidnappers combined because their looting/stealing affects millions of lives.
exactly my point! imagine a nigeria where all the youths decide to do away with crime; what do you think they can survive on? there are no jobs, no capital to go into businesses, some don't even have schooling opportunities and you expect them to just sit down and watch? even if they decide to go back to our root farming, do you expect them to till the soil with bare hands? absolutely no because we see the way our white folks live for crying out loud; you have to provide them with mechanised farming equipments so that with little effort, they can achieve maximum output. a factory worker in the united states can afford to pay his rent and still have savings but is it possible here in nigeria? politicians share the nations wealth and expect others to live like church rats and worship them. in a nut shell, you all calling for the heads of these yahoo boys, when they go into robbery and start raping your wives and children, i'm sure you'll get to understand that when there are no more rooms in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by macfish101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fraud is not good. We all know that.... But my brother make I tell you something, if not for foreign clients, hardship for kill people for this your useless country. I'm not talking about local fraudsters wey dey scam poor Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by DAVE5(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Offpoint1:
Naira Marley left the the thread...

Zlatan left the earth

Lol
U wicked sha

Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by smasher1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
doublecross:
i think you can now do a direct bank to bank transfer. what you need moneygram or western union for?

You can do a direct bank to bank transfer if you have a FCY account like a dollar account. Not all Nigerians have a dollar account etc. You can also do that to a naira account. But people still do WU, MG
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by doublecross(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2019
smasher1:

You can do a direct bank to bank transfer if you have a FCY account like a dollar account. Not all Nigerians have a dollar account etc. You can also do that to a naira account. But people still do WU, MG
that's the point! if western union/ moneygram wont let you send money to your loved ones, just do a direct bank transfer
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by Alejobs: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by piagetskinner(m): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2019
hnnn terrible...
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by Saltoflife: 5:11am On Jun 19, 2019
ezewealth:

I am interested but i no get moni

Hide your face?.
God will provide.
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by alexola20(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2019
One of them resemble @ankaragucci
Re: EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] by ezewealth(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Saltoflife:

Hide your face?.
God will provide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.