₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,523 members, 5,039,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:38 AM

You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! (6120 Views)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform / Job Vacancy Available, Earn Up To Or More Than N40,000 In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 6:21pm On Jun 18
From the Household
of A.C Onyedikachi

Author: Dynamics of Digital Marketing
Convener: Trafikate 2019

Dear Friend,
If you'd like to start making money online … regardless of your industry or financial status, this is the most important post you'll read today.
First let me introduce myself to some of you who might be hearing of me for the first time, My name is A.C Onyedikachi, I am a Digital Marketer, Blogger, Google Partner, IT Consultant and Digital marketing coach. I have coached over a hundred individuals online about Digital marketing with good success results in their various endeavor online. I am Married to one female wife and obviously you should know I am a Nigerian.
For a long time people have asked if it is really possible to make money online legitimately, without having to swindle anyone.
After years of trying different things online and failures, I can finally say YES!!! it is possible because I am a Living Proof.

How do you relate to a once frustrated, jobless, UNILAG dropout who rose from zero digit to a 6 figure digit bank account within 2 weeks, becoming one of Nigeria's finest digital marketers, piloting the online activities of many successful brands in the country today.

Sincerely I must tell you I have once contemplated suicide during those rainy days. Depression is a very dangerous sickness, I don't pray it happens to anyone.

The internet serves as a very big play ground where various businesses showcase their products or services through internet marketing procedures, whereby making the skill a sought after one today.

Internet marketing has become a sure way to convert customers and make lots of cash online, but don't be fooled, you need to know some few basic tricks in bringing in the cash flow.

With internet marketing you can expand your audience or target market with little resource unlike the regular everyday 8am - 4pm marketing jobs most people have today.

The best part of this gist is that, you can automate your marketing strategy and watch it bring in cash for you everyday.
I had been doing a research on how to make products, businesses, posts and just about anything, go viral (get traffic, more audience) online until I got it right with this one crazy strategy.

It could have been a fluke if I had not tested this strategy on other products, My Youtube Videos, my blog, websites and other social network pages I own and manage for people, but it still worked giving me lots of earnings in my google adsense account and my local bank account.

I set up this system within 20 minutes which has been helping me make at least 40,000 Naira daily on Autopilot.

This strategy has helped me drive an average traffic of 15,000 daily visitors to my blog, where I also get at least 500 - 1,000 clicks on my Google ads daily, thereby translating to cash. Getting people to click on Google Ads is another strategy you must know how to do.

I did not discover this strategy from any book and you can not find it anywhere on the internet. This came with years of constant research, trying and failures.

If you know this one strategy, you would be able to make cash with Google Ads, drive traffic to your business,
make lots of cash reselling digital products, make sales drop shipping and more.

That is why I have developed this program:
Traffic Control
A 30 Days Comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course

This is one program that can change your online experience for good.

This program touches relevant points on:
How To make products or services go viral online

How you can get tons of traffic

Creating a Dynamic Blog or website that converts

Making Money with Google Adsense

Social Media Marketing

Affiliate Marketing

Drop Shipping

Reseller Programs

And More

You would have an exclusive session on
How you can generate relevant traffic to your social media pages, blogs, website, etc...

Most of you would have heard of Adsense, this is Google's Advertising Program for publishers of content (Bloggers). This enables you to show their Adverts on your website or blog and when people visit your site and click on this advert, you make money.

I will show you how I make cash daily using Google Adsense without a personal website or blog.

I would also take you through the process of building a simple blog that would cost you nothing

Here is an assurance
You would start making money from your first month once you follow the strategies in this training!

However, I would like to be your coach,
taking you step by step through techniques that would definitely bring you cash everyday online.

I wouldn't stop until I am certain you have started making money.

But the only thing is that you would need to pay a commitment fee of #1,000 NGR. No extra charges through out our program.

This fee is also refundable if you believe you didn't get any value for your time and money.

The digital products you are about to get here is worth more than a #100,000 NGR.

HERE IS WHAT YOU WOULD GET

A well documented PDF Guide on The Dynamics of Digital Marketing

PDF Guide on How to make $100 in 20 minutes using facebook and clickbank.

Video Tutorial with one of my internet marketing coach on How You Can Constantly earn OVER $100 Daily with Google.

High quality lecture notes sent to your email address daily for the next 30 day with practical assignments.

Link to our membership group on facebook

Phone, Whatsapp & Email Support during and after the program.

If you are not satisfied with this program, you can always ask me for a refund and I would process your payment with an apology letter immediately.

Watch this video of what
social media marketing can do for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m45nVsvvEY

This Program Gives You The Opportunity to Learn Directly From Me, through online channels like our secret membership group on facebook, whatsapp and emailing.

During this program, you would also learn;

How to use Facebook Ads to get more leads and sales for your business.

How to position your Ads for the best response

(This is a secret to getting the most out of your advertising)

The secret "3 Stages" that every successful Facebook Ad must go through

Here I would answer to any questions you have about digital marketing and making money online.

For you to have access to all these you would need to pay the commitment fee of #1,000 NGR only,

After payment, you would receive:
A PDF GUIDE ON THE DYNAMICS OF DIGITAL MARKETING

PDF GUIDE ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE $100 IN 20 MINUTES WITH FACEBOOK & CLICKBANK

VIDEO TUTORIAL OF HOW TO MAKE OVER $100 EVERYDAY WITH GOOGLE.

30 DAYS OF DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE NOTES SENT DAILY TO YOUR EMAIL.

ACCESS TO OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TRAINING &

ACCESS TO OUR CLOSED MEMBERSHIP GROUP ON FACEBOOK

Let me assure you that this program would help you start making money within the next 30 days

So I believe the smart thing to do is get this training as fast as you can before I take down this offer.

If you would like to make payment online using your debit card
Make Payment HERE and get the download links immediately.

We use Paystack to process all our online payments
Paystack is a CBN accredited online payment processing company.

If you want to make a bank deposit or transfer
Make Payment of N1,000 into
Account Name: A.C Onyedikachi
Account Number: 0142153270
Bank: GTBank

After successful payment, send me your depositors name, and email address via whatsapp or sms to the phone number below, you would receive the PDF Guide & Video Tutorials other information through the email provided.

If you have any questions feel free to contact the phone number below.
PHONE: 09050075240

Please Note:
Calls & Messages are answered only between
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Mondays - Friday)
Nigerian Time.

Hope to see you soon!
A.C Onyedikachi
Nigeria's #1 Digital Marketer

Contact Us.
60 Owolabi Avenue,
Ago Palace Way, Okota.
Lagos - Nigeria
PHONE: 09050075240
(whatsapp, sms)
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:42am On Jun 19
Check earnings soo far

Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:46am On Jun 19
We can help you build traffic to your website And other social media networks like facebook, instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 10:40am On Jun 19
Get in now
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 11:53am On Jun 19
Let us take you through this journey of Digital Marketing
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 1:33pm On Jun 19
Free consultation, contact us, tell us about your business and we would proffer the best solution for your businesses digital marketing.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 4:09pm On Jun 19
Take advantage of this one time offer.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 4:58pm On Jun 19
I don't have anything to loose, you have this information to loose. Some people would wonder why I am selling this information.
1. I am just nice like that
2. I am trying to build a team.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 5:01pm On Jun 19
Not every body you see carrying laptop everyday, driving a nice car is a yahoo boy, don't be deceived. A lot of people don't want you to know their secrets, so they keep you guessing.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 5:02pm On Jun 19
A one time decision that can change your story forever.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 5:05pm On Jun 19
I forgot to mention that there is a Money back guarantee if you don't start making money online within the First month.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 5:06pm On Jun 19
But you must prove to us that you applied everything you learnt.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 5:11pm On Jun 19
For those of you thinking the price is too cheap, Note its for a limited time and offer ends this weekend.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by marooh: 5:18pm On Jun 19
Akosa007:
We can help you build traffic to your website And other social media networks like facebook, instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.

Pls elaborate more...m.
Am interesting
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:20am On Jun 20
marooh:

Pls elaborate more...m.
Am interesting
Contact us directly
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 2:40pm On Jun 20
One more day to go.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 4:16pm On Jun 20
You need to promote your business or brand online? We can help you push your target audience to like your page.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 4:33pm On Jun 20
Social media advertising
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 5:34pm On Jun 20
It's going down this weekend
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by imagrg: 6:40pm On Jun 20
Please extend it beyond this date. I have network challenges.
Add me WhatsApp number zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two please
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:40pm On Jun 20
imagrg:
Please extend it beyond this date. I have network challenges.
Add me WhatsApp number zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two please

I am soo sorry I can't do that for now, until I find chance again for this.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:42pm On Jun 20
Get more traffic

Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:54pm On Jun 20
Offer ends soon
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 11:01pm On Jun 20
Don't miss this opportunity
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 6:26am On Jun 21
Hurry and grab this offer now before it goes down.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 6:54am On Jun 21
Note that this won't be the price after 12 noon on Saturday.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:06am On Jun 21
Time is running out. Join the few wise ones now.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:11am On Jun 21
Please, don't call me asking for a discount, I have done this to the most minimum price you can get.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:25am On Jun 21
Let us help you attract traffic to your facebook & Instagram Page.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:38am On Jun 21
Be Street Wise.
Re: You Could Make More Than N40,000 Everyday With Google? whatsapp training! by Akosa007: 7:45am On Jun 21
Tomorrow this offer ends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Imposes Levy On Generator Owners! / 18 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000! / Central Bank Pumps $240m Into FX Market Ahead Of Eid-ul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.