Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift (762 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by charles009(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
For those of us who live in asaba and work in onitsha. Our Monday's is always very hectic cos of the rush.

I left my house around 6:20am, reason is to avoid the traffic that builds up on the bridge. As I drove through the muddy street, a young lady waved and started pleading that I give her a lift(the weather was showing serious signs of heavy downpour somewhere, no keke or bike in sight ) I traditionally dont give lift to ladies except pregnant women(dont ask me why) I simply decided to help.

When we got to a junction, she told me she was going through the express, ooh, I told her I was going to onitsha. She pleaded I assist her reach God is good motors along the road. Again I nodded and sped off.

There was serious rain, so I was so focused on the reckless driving of some buses. I got to God is good, she alighted, I immediately drove off. Half way on the bridge, I reached out for my phone. (I was on phone with a client while she was with me in the car, so phone didn't fall off) omo ebe me like dream. I pulled over, searched everywhere. (Dialled the number, phone was already switched off) At that point reality set in, though I noticed some funny movement from her, while she was with me, I waved it off. I went back to God is good, my guys. I search all the cars boarding to Lagos as she claimed. It was just in vain.

In the end, I picked up the pieces and went back to work. Na so I take loose phone of over 170k say I wan help one idiot. But me don curse am sha. She go find me come. If you dey read this story for nairaland, better for you to return my phone or else plenty things go follow you. I swear in the name of the one eye god.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by youngest85(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
What a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by montumonami(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
angry
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
.....And if a "broda" ask you for a lift, you'll just lockup and zoom off.

Sorry for your loss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by kingreign(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
charles009:
For those of us who live in asaba and work in onitsha. Our Monday's is always very hectic cos of the rush.

I left my house around 6:20am, reason is to avoid the traffic that builds up on the bridge. As I drove through the muddy street, a young lady waved and started pleading that I give her a lift(the weather was showing serious signs of heavy downpour somewhere, no keke or bike in sight ) I traditionally dont give lift to ladies except pregnant women(dont ask me why) I simply decided to help.

When we got to a junction, she told me she was going through the express, ooh, I told her I was going to onitsha. She pleaded I assist her reach God is good motors along the road. Again I nodded and sped off.

There was serious rain, so I was so focused on the reckless driving of some buses. I got to God is good, she alighted, I immediately drove off. Half way on the bridge, I reached out for my phone. (I was on phone with a client while she was with me in the car, so phone didn't fall off) omo ebe me like dream. I pulled over, searched everywhere. (Dialled the number, phone was already switched off) At that point reality set in, though I noticed some funny movement from her, while she was with me, I waved it off. I went back to God is good, my guys. I search all the cars boarding to Lagos as she claimed. It was just in vain.

In the end, I picked up the pieces and went back to work. Na so I take loose phone of over 170k say I wan help one idiot. But me don curse am sha. She go find me come. If you dey read this story for nairaland, better for you to return my phone or else plenty things go follow you. I swear in the name of the one eye god.

I'd say this story doesn't add up. No fool can just steal an iPhone just like that. It's got iCloud account which is protected you can remotely locate, track and lock it while it takes discreet pictures of her or anyone who tries to force it open and upload the pictures and location to cloud.

Or you just using the phone like a Nokia 3310 ? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by decatalyst(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bro, please don't stop helping people. She just proved she wasn't deserving and she would live to regret that act, because you helped her out of free mind and free will.

Please don't stop helping...help would be available for you anytime you need one.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by decatalyst(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
kingreign:

I'd say this story doesn't add up. No fool can just steal an iPhone just like that. It's got iCloud account which is protected you can remotely locate, track and lock it while it takes discreet pictures of her or anyone who tries to force it open and upload the pictures and location to cloud.

Stop being ignorant nau!

Not everyone turn on their iCloud, for your information.

Next time, take a chill pill and use your head without emotions.

Thank you.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by charles009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
kingreign:

Guy hat phone is barely 2 weeks old. Go easy with assumptions. No dey make me dey vex more.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by MJBOLT: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
online threats wont do sh*t,contact the police and track your phone
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by clive2u(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Track the phone and catch the bitchh.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by naijaproper: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by kingreign(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
charles009:

Guy hat phone is barely 2 weeks old. Go easy with assumptions. No dey make me dey vex more.

I'm not perturbed if you vex some more, as long as your vex no go push you to drink sniper or Otapiapia.

Your vex your business. In other news, calm down, no matter how you vex, e no go red hot enough to boil yam.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by kingreign(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
decatalyst:

Stop being ignorant nau!

Not everyone turn on their iCloud, for your information.

Next time, take a chill pill and use your head without emotions.

Thank you.

Guy, if I vex for you ehn, even the thief wey thief that phone go pity you. Stop rushing into conclusions. How can someone buy a high end phone and do not put on necessary measures to enhance tracking and recovery of such items when misplaced or stolen?

You sef check am na? Na heavy duty dulling use your head and your brain think am na.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by decatalyst(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
kingreign:

Guy, if I vex for you ehn, even the thief wey thief that phone go pity you. Stop rushing into conclusions. How can someone buy a high end phone and do not put on necessary measures to enhance tracking and recovery of such items when misplaced or stolen?

You sef check am na? Na heavy duty dulling use your head and your brain think am na.

Quite funny...but let me burst your bubbles. Did you know that most or a very high percentage of iPhone users in Nigeria don't turn on iCloud or find my phone feature at all? I asked a few people they said "I don't want my phone to be consuming too many data" grin

This is what I see at work almost on a daily basis. Most people just use it to call and WhatsApp! Ladies add IG and SC to their own list grin grin
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by dododawa1: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Either FALSE or TRUE,God knows.
Re: How I Lost My Iphone, After Giving Slay Queen A Lift by kingreign(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2019
decatalyst:

Quite funny...but let me burst your bubbles. Did you know that most or a very high percentage of iPhone users in Nigeria don't turn on iCloud or find my phone feature at all? I asked a few people they said "I don't want my phone to be consuming too many data" grin

This is what I see at work almost on a daily basis. Most people just use it to call and WhatsApp! Ladies add IG and SC to their own list grin grin

Jesuuuuuu! But of what use is an iPhone if not connected to iCloud and all the potential iaccounts and ibenefits are gotten?
Oh I Gerrit, status symbol to form imaginary carved niche. I'm better with my Android Jare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught For Buying Stolen Phone In Lagos Store / Xenophobic Attacks: A Nigerian Man Stoned to Death in South Africa (Pics, Video) / Auchi Cult War: Students Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.