Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians (39657 Views)

Beware Of Nigerians: Ghanaian Police Accused Nigerian For Carrying Fake Dollars / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by kraayfeesh(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2019
all this oyinbo people no even wan hear. once u re black, u re a nigerian! i feel soory fr my dear country
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Bahddo(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2019
BolaAdeyemo:
Ghana case tire me
Some Ghanaians were caught with one Nigerian red handed commiting some crime and their paper reported it that the Nigerian recruited and trained the Ghanaians

I was like,are Ghanaians angels?
sounds like when women are caught with a man committing a crime. Everyone just holds the man responsible as if the women are mentally incapable of anything but good.

They aren't angels, they just suck at taking responsibility for their actions.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Ugosample(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Charelsz:
See you grin grin no be you way they always type Nigeria is a useless shithole and all?

just pray make ivory coast no start to they kill Nigerians. if not, na you them go first kill first ode.

Have I ever posted any topic to spite any ethnic group?

Calling Nigeria a failed shithole country is calling NIGERIA what it is....

But I will push topics that malign any ethnic group, not circulate any wrongdoing that Nigerians do anywhere

if you had any iota of sense, you would be able to tell the difference

Even if Nigeria was heaven in Africa, don't you know Nigerians will still be killed in S.A. and other places IF Nigerians keep committing crimes there?
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Trendsoulmate(f): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
The truth be say we be criminals

Nigeria will only be great
If we all agree and reach a conclusion that we are all criminals only then can we put head together to find solutions

But this hypocrisy will not help us

But anyhow sha
Ghana is just one low budget asss Moda fuckkking noisy neighbors

speak for yourself. if you are a criminal, I am sorry not.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by rampantlover: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
look at this senseless fellaaa.you think apart from your constant light you are anyway better than Nigeria?? y'all feel you don't also have your citizens over here? shallow thinkers,,enlightened Africans behaving like smugs,..80% of Badagry populace are both Togolese and Ghanaians.maybe we too start giving them same treatment ...#RubbishNegroes.

There is nothing in a zoo apart from animals grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by rampantlover: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
So you stupiddddd Nigerians wants to compare a fulani run country to Ghana? grin cheesy cheesy A country where cattles have more rights than Nigerians grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Jaqenhghar: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2019
Freshbaba95:

I don't really blame them, I blame my fellow Nigerians.
They never see the good in each other, but are quick to celebrate another fellows down fall.
Other countries are filled with crime by either their citizens or people from other countries, but they look for a way to cover up. But once it's a Nigerian, another Nigerian will be the first to upload and update it.
Niggerians are the only set of people who celebrate crime. Is it not here people justify every negative vice? Make we hear word. While you keep promoting a culture glamourizing crime and exalting criminals dont expect the whole world to be like you.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Jaqenhghar: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Davidasi:
ghana hate nigerians with passions

i was there and i saw it

if you talk to ghana girl they will call it rape

i was a victim

i carry ashawo go my hotel

gave her 60 cedis when we get home she told me she will not do it with me and threatened me to touch

i left the money to her afterwards my friends told me i was lucky because they were trying to locked me up and seize my car for rape

i have about 5 friends till date in Ghana paying about 200 000 monthly for rape accusation

my brothers

Nigerians are suffering heavily in other countries we need to help them or set aside an NGO to help our brothers outside

it is not easy i swearrrrrr
Is it only in foreign countries? What of here at home? The hate Niggerians face i foreign countries is nothing compared to the hate they face in their own " home"
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Ugosample:
[s]
Have I ever posted any topic to spite any ethnic group?

Calling Nigeria a failed shithole country is calling NIGERIA what it is....

But I will push topics that malign any ethnic group, not circulate any wrongdoing that Nigerians do anywhere

if you had any iota of sense, you would be able to tell the difference

Even if Nigeria was heaven in Africa, don't you know Nigerians will still be killed in S.A. and other places IF Nigerians keep committing crimes there?[/s]
look at you catching feelings grin grin
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Charelsz:
look at you catching feelings grin grin

smh cheesy cheesy

I should have known
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by kurlz(f): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Defenderalert:
Can you blame them? When many Nigerians are already criminalising themselves a.k.a Yahoo boys.

Ghana is the headquarters of both yahoo and yahoo+
So what are we say?
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Freshbaba95(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2019
MrAnele:

It's too late.... A vast majority of the youths are now convinced that legit doesn't pay.... It's already too late.

Besides yahoo has been sewn into the fabric of the nation that if anyone tries to end it he or she might end up crippling the nation. Do u hv any idea the number millions of family, businesses that are kept afloat by yahoo money?

A bike man once told me that, if not for Yahoo, robbery would have been so extraordinary. I did see reasons with him, but the truth is that gee isn't the way forward

I once met a car seller who told me that if not for Yahoo boys he would hv closed down... A boutique owner also confided in me that this yahoo we are complaining about is what is keeping him in business.... So you see.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Freshbaba95(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Niggerians are the only set of people who celebrate crime. Is it not here people justify every negative vice? Make we hear word. While you keep promoting a culture glamourizing crime and exalting criminals dont expect the whole world to be like you.

Wow, reading is one thing, understand is another thing..
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by ekitimanalways(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:
Nigeria need to start dealimg these african countries with the same hand they deal us.

Unfortunately, we have useless successive goverments who still believe in pan africanism because they don't know what ordinary Nigerians go through.

There are so many ghanians in Nigeria, working without paying tax.
They should have been deported long ago. Same with the chadians, Nigeriens, beninoise, malians, e.t.c

Honestly, if i ever become president , i don't mind selling the rest of africa to the china for a loaf of bread for Nigeria.

Xenophobic scums. Every single one of them.
No good nation among the entire lots.
grin Kilode!
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by seangy4konji: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2019
We have the tag and perfume all of over us...our woes...

Truth of the matter is even the leaders portray us like that cos this people come to Nigeria and see all sorts of dirty things and poverty and go back to their country,log into their systems online and see how much a politician has with them in Barclay's or USAA bank..millions of dollars belonging to thousand of politicians while there is little or no work in Nigeria..

Automatic they reason that they are in the jungle so they must be doing such vices to survive in the jungle they are .

What a poor and rich country.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by ekitimanalways(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2019
MrAnele:

It's too late.... A vast majority of the youths are now convinced that legit doesn't pay.... It's already too late.

Besides yahoo has been sewn into the fabric of the nation that if anyone tries to end it he or she might end up crippling the nation. Do u hv any idea the number millions of family, businesses that are kept afloat by yahoo money?

I once met a car seller who told me that if not for Yahoo boys he would hv closed down... A boutique owner also confided in me that this yahoo we are complaining about is what is keeping him in business.... So you see.
Do you have hard facts to backup your claims?
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Kenturkey048(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2019
rampantlover:

There is nothing in a zoo apart from animals grin grin cheesy cheesy
even Ghana
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Jaqenhghar: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Wow, reading is one thing, understand is another thing..
whatever
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Freshbaba95(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
whatever

That's what I meant.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by beermoney: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2019
When our govt is busy criminalising us.what den do you expect from the outside world
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Bar1941(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
rampantlover:

So why dont you idiotss go back to Nigeria if Ghana is a terrible place to live? grin grin grin Be bold and go back to that useless fulani govern country grin grin

Na thunder go fire your father and your entire generations to death, look at this idiot, Ghana of all places? What will I come and do there?
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
I know blame dem I blame Falz the badt guy cool
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Just30: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bar1941:

Na thunder go fire your father and your entire generations to death, look at this idiot, Ghana of all places? What will I come to and do there?
ASK your professor

1 Like

Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Just30: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obascoetubi:
u no hear how ghananians are stealing our oil abi? there are ghananians who commit crimes here, but we didn't make noise.
petty crimes are not the same as organize crimes
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Just30: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
look at this senseless fellaaa.you think apart from your constant light you are anyway better than Nigeria?? y'all feel you don't also have your citizens over here? shallow thinkers,,enlightened Africans behaving like smugs,..80% of Badagry populace are both Togolese and Ghanaians.maybe we too start giving them same treatment ...#RubbishNegroes.
the fact that my standard of living is better than yours makes me better than you
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Kenturkey048(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
the fact that my standard of living is better than yours makes me better than you
brother as long as it has to do with any west african nation..forget it ..y'all decieving yourselves...your standard of living better off mine in aspect of steady light or whatbetter infrastructures?? better government welfarism good leaders what ??Ghana wey I know...Ghana wey I don ball in more than 10x..oga park one corner jooor....
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Just30: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother as long as it has to do with any west african nation..forget it ..y'all decieving yourselves...your standard of living better off mine in aspect of steady light or whatbetter infrastructures?? better government welfarism good leaders what ??Ghana wey I know...Ghana wey I don ball in more than 10x..oga park one corner jooor....
There is a reason why Ghana is not placed and compared to the level of any West African country

We are above that

We are a peculiar people

A Ghanaian is better than you in everything

from Health
Education
security
stability

and every measurement of Human advancement
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Solidkay(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
Dem just dey spoil our name..... wetin we nor do or nor even Know sef Dem go say na Nigerians do am.......

May God help us oooo

Africa is in Nigeria in case you don't know....
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Dominionna: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
it will be important the Nigerian high commission in Ghana go to the prison to investigate if all those criminals are really Nigerian citizens. I don't Really trust all this media propaganda.
Re: Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians by Tinyemeka(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Defenderalert:
Can you blame them? When many Nigerians are already criminalising themselves a.k.a Yahoo boys.

Obviously you do not know about Sakawa boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.