Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman (20917 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by livelymatilda: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol..Wailing zombies won't agree with him this time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by zibya: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
simonlee:
Thunder faya Buhari...
You obviously hail from the region where they wake their fathers up with a kick

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Lovelyn451(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oya insult him now

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by DeptSecretServ: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
simonlee:
Thunder faya Buhari...

���
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Pastorpreneur I guess, he makes front page at least once a week. It's not right for a pastor to dabble into politics, it's not just right.

What do u mean when u say "'its not right for a pastor to dabble into politics"?
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Pastorpreneur I guess, he makes front page at least once a week. It's not right for a pastor to dabble into politics, it's not just right.

You are so cute. The our children will be fine together.

Send me a pm
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by lilianofentse(f): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

I don't share your family misfortune. Go and look for how to bail your parents.
grin
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by SolexOlenin(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Moventist:
ISLAM EXPANSION ___FG TO ESTABLISH MINISTRY FOR ANIMAL RESOURCES FOR FULANI HERDSMEN

TO ALLOCATE 20% LANDS IN EACH STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND FCT TO THE FULANI JIHADIST

The Roundtriping Islamic backed federal Government are sponsoring A Fulani group, Kulen Allah Cattle Reares Association of Nigeria (KACRAN) demanding the establishment of Ministry of Animal Resources by the Federal Government to advanced the course of Islam expansion in Nigeria

The Islamic backed Federal Government through the proxy group In a statement issued Tuesday in Damaturu, KACRAN’s National President Khalil Mohammed also asked the Federal Government to as a matter of utmost urgency, focus on issues of policy formulation and programme implementation peculiar to the Ministry or alternatively give animal husbandry services equal budgetary provision

Mohammed declared : "we also call on Mr President to kindly appoint somebody who has very vast knowledge and experience on livestock production as a Minister, who will cooperate with his staff to achieve the Ministry’s desired objectives or alternatively give Directorate of animal husbandry services budgetary allocation " note that the appointee must be Fulani who will assist in achieving the objectives of the Islamization Agenda of the Islamic backed federal government

The association further demanded the federal government and 19 northern governors to earmark not less than 20 per cent of available land for pastoral production activities, implement polices and programmes for pastoral communities, and among others. The 19 northern states are pilot to this programmes, with time, southern States will be compel to comply with this policies and programmes

“The Ministry under discussion should be given mandate or authority to identity foreign nations which possess livestock productions skills, to establish bilateral relationship on how the two side would put head together to develop livestock industry in Nigeria,” Mohammed demanded.

Recall that during the last four years of President Buhari, a bill to establish grazing reserves across the country generated controversies and was throned to a committee level without seeing the light of the day
However, with the Full arms of government controlled by Jihadist machineries , the Islamic backed federal government will soon re-introduce this bill to the house. Hold your National Assembly Members responsible

Failed country!
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by happney65: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

Is a pastor supposed to have a sex tape?

Forget story. Most of those you saw criticising Buhari in his first term would relax it in his second. Many of them supported GEJ but Buhari has done more for them than GEJ ever did. His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread.

Those people in the offside of life who play politics of hatred are the only ones left out. Slaves of the Camerounian pickpocket.

"His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread"...Henhen?Which projects o..Can you mention them?Ohh,you mean Fulani herdsmen and banditry?or you mean Boko Haram?or the Economy that keeps going down?Which one tell me please?

Ohh In case you havent heard..The Son of the immediate former Minister of Health,Ajewole has been kidnapped..Can somebody shout Sai Baba..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by stieyven(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
simonlee:
Thunder faya Buhari...
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :26
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Alejobs: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Defenderalert(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Good boy. Please respect baba
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by koolaid87: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Thunder fire Buhari and sulaiman
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Alejobs: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by mmadu5(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2019
talk loud and then later change your tone . fear fear
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by alobright17(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2019
[s]
Moventist:
ISLAM EXPANSION ___FG TO ESTABLISH MINISTRY FOR ANIMAL RESOURCES FOR FULANI HERDSMEN

TO ALLOCATE 20% LANDS IN EACH STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND FCT TO THE FULANI JIHADIST

The Roundtriping Islamic backed federal Government are sponsoring A Fulani group, Kulen Allah Cattle Reares Association of Nigeria (KACRAN) demanding the establishment of Ministry of Animal Resources by the Federal Government to advanced the course of Islam expansion in Nigeria

The Islamic backed Federal Government through the proxy group In a statement issued Tuesday in Damaturu, KACRAN’s National President Khalil Mohammed also asked the Federal Government to as a matter of utmost urgency, focus on issues of policy formulation and programme implementation peculiar to the Ministry or alternatively give animal husbandry services equal budgetary provision

Mohammed declared : "we also call on Mr President to kindly appoint somebody who has very vast knowledge and experience on livestock production as a Minister, who will cooperate with his staff to achieve the Ministry’s desired objectives or alternatively give Directorate of animal husbandry services budgetary allocation " note that the appointee must be Fulani who will assist in achieving the objectives of the Islamization Agenda of the Islamic backed federal government

The association further demanded the federal government and 19 northern governors to earmark not less than 20 per cent of available land for pastoral production activities, implement polices and programmes for pastoral communities, and among others. The 19 northern states are pilot to this programmes, with time, southern States will be compel to comply with this policies and programmes

“The Ministry under discussion should be given mandate or authority to identity foreign nations which possess livestock productions skills, to establish bilateral relationship on how the two side would put head together to develop livestock industry in Nigeria,” Mohammed demanded.

Recall that during the last four years of President Buhari, a bill to establish grazing reserves across the country generated controversies and was throned to a committee level without seeing the light of the day
However, with the Full arms of government controlled by Jihadist machineries , the Islamic backed federal government will soon re-introduce this bill to the house. Hold your National Assembly Members responsible

[/s] Are you addicted to Iberiberizm ?
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by innozB8(m): 12:57am On Jun 19, 2019
you are man of God face yr work forget about politics
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2019
undiluted rawbishness!
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by biztip: 1:59am On Jun 19, 2019
buhari needs to be insulted if DT will make him to sit up
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by enemyofprogress: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
says who? Are they not human beings? Religion itself is politics so make I hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Haykinsofficial: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

Forget story. Most of those you saw criticising Buhari in his first term would relax it in his second. Many of them supported GEJ but Buhari has done more for them than GEJ ever did. His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread.

Those people in the offside of life who play politics of hatred are the only ones left out. Slaves of the Camerounian pickpocket.

You're wise!

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by abels(m): 3:23am On Jun 19, 2019
you are stupid
alsudan:
Since the government got hold of this ones sex tapes, the man don humble.

The Tyrants government and blackmail are like 5 and 6.
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by abels(m): 3:26am On Jun 19, 2019
you keep talking ill about this man,, where you the person that recorded the sex tape man...so in your mind Buhari is the best thing that has happened to this country[quote author=VillagePipu post=79461674]

[s][s]Is a pastor supposed to have a sex tape?

[b]Forget story. Most of those you saw criticising Buhari in his first term would relax it in his second. Many of them supported GEJ but Buhari has done more for them than GEJ ever did. His projects are being commissioned nationwide and these projects are verifiable and equally spread.

Those people in the offside of life who play politics of hatred are the only ones left out. Slaves of the Camerounian pickpocket. [/quote[
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Trutherme: 3:40am On Jun 19, 2019
The fear of Buhari and this his second term is the beginning of wisdom for some people.

Someone probably had a bad dream where Nigerian soldiers are castrating him cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Successmind(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Ok
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by ThankGod001(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2019
SORRY TO DERAIL

PLS CHECK OUT MY THREAD TO GET FREE AIRTIME

https://www.nairaland.com/5243630/free-200-naira-get-here
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Buhari had no business being a politician talk less of governing

I have never seen a religion fanatics govern well in a country before. good politician don't carry religion for head. just imagine the weeks the mallam spent in travelling to Saudi Arabia to deceived himself on prayer against killings in Nigeria, has the killing stop?

his VP want to talk, we put it in God's hand

securities will talk, only God can secure Nigerians and Nigeria then why don't we appoint Angel Gabriel as chief of army staff

Buhari Is the opposite side of leadership

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Emitrix42(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:

You are too foolish, lemme not talk to you fess
Re: I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman by Akolawole(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

"Offside of life"..... Waoh!

I am adding that to my dictionary. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head. / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.