Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit (873 Views)

Job Interview; Please Help. / Is This Legit Invite / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by tobbyalone: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please guys.. Help a guy out ..we don apply so te we no fit remember or separate real from fake..too much application.. I got this today

Sequel to your job application as Content Developer.
I would like to invite you to attend an interview on June 19th, 10am prompt in our office at Suite 4a, Dominion Plaza,Chevron/Igbo - Efon Bus stop, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos State.
Please come along with a copy of your CV and passport photograph.
If the date and time is not convenient for you, please call (09060000592) or email(vinesrealtyng@gmail.com) to arrange another appointment for Thursday 20th June at 10am. We look forward to seeing you.
We enjoin you to acknowledge receipt of this email and We look forward to seeing you.
Thanks,
Vines Realty.

Please what is your opinion... I checked my sent mail i no think say i apply except na online process
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by Greatzeus(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
tobbyalone:
Please guys.. Help a guy out ..we don apply so te we no fit remember or separate real from fake..too much application.. I got this today

I would like to invite you to attend an interview on June 19th, 10am prompt in our office at Suite 4a, Dominion Plaza,Chevron/Igbo - Efon Bus stop, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos State.
If the date and time is not convenient for you, please call (09060000592) or email(vinesrealtyng@gmail.com) to arrange another appointment for Thursday 20th June at 10am. We look forward to seeing you.
We enjoin you to acknowledge receipt of this email and We look forward to seeing you.
Thanks,
Vines Realty.

Please what is your opinion... I checked my sent mail i no think say i apply except na online process
Fake all over, obviously gnld marketers.
Did you apply as a content developer in any company online or offline? Even if you do,the job placement is fake,they are looking for downlines.
Imagine a company telling you if the date of an interview is not convenient for you,you should call and they will fix another day for you,desperados,run oh.
See ass licking abeg, company don't ass lick. They have thousands of applications and you are even a burden to them,but these scammers are ass licking you," we enjoin you bla bla bla"
But if you want to waste your time, money and endanger your life moving unnecessarily up and down go ahead,next time a post like this come up,you will be the one advising people to stay clear of them lol grin
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by khaleesi(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
tobbyalone:

Thanks,
Vines Realty.

I just got an email from the company for an interview. Please did you attend and how did it go? will really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by hayjayman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
khaleesi:

I just got an email from the company for an interview. Please did you attend and how did it go? will really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

You daft small ó.. Upon the caveat emptor the guy above you posted.. You still dey ask foolish question. Are you this desperate for Jobe.. You will learn lesson.. Real Companies to ass-lick as shown in this invite...you still dey ask sikien that have probably ignored them how the interview go.. It went well, go ahead and learn something new today
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by khaleesi(f): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2020
hayjayman:

You daft small ó.. Upon the caveat emptor the guy above you posted.. You still dey ask foolish question. Are you this desperate for Jobe.. You will learn lesson.. Real Companies to ass-lick as shown in this invite...you still dey ask sikien that have probably ignored them how the interview go.. It went well, go ahead and learn something new today

The question wasnt directed to you so I wonder where you jumped in from. Moreover what exactly is the caveat emptor or you think its okay to speak english you dont understand? The guy who gave the warning, was he speaking from experience, the basis upon which he based his conclusion was it logical? If it sounds logical to you then sorry I cant be held responsible for your low iq. The fact the company gave two dates doesnt automatically transalate as scam. Reason why my question was directed at the person who should have had an experience with the company in question. You really should learn to mimd your business if you have nothing reasonable to post here
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by hayjayman(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
khaleesi:

The question wasnt directed to you so I wonder where you jumped in from. Moreover what exactly is the caveat emptor or you think its okay to speak english you dont understand? The guy who gave the warning, was he speaking from experience, the basis upon which he based his conclusion was it logical? If it sounds logical to you then sorry I cant be held responsible for your low iq. The fact the company gave two dates doesnt automatically transalate as scam. Reason why my question was directed at the person who should have had an experience with the company in question. You really should learn to mimd your business if you have nothing reasonable to post here

OK, ma.. Go ahead, hope you still have the address intact..?
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by khaleesi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
hayjayman:

OK, ma.. Go ahead, hope you still have the address intact..?

Thank you. Yes I just rounded up my interview. I am making this post so that persons with similar inquiries will have the information they need without having to deal with no gooders like you.
The company is not a scam. Its a real estate company and exists at that address. I was there for the interview along with 3 other persons. Questions asked were basic questions like tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Challenging task you have done etc..then competency based question
Re: Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit by hayjayman(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
khaleesi:

Thank you. Yes I just rounded up my interview. I am making this post so that persons with similar inquiries will have the information they need without having to deal with no gooders like you.
The company is not a scam. Its a real estate company and exists at that address. I was there for the interview along with 3 other persons. Questions asked were basic questions like tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Challenging task you have done etc..then competency based question

I wish you the best in all your career endeavors. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Aircraft Maintenance Graduate Trainee Programme / Apply: DHL Logistics/supply Chain Graduate Program / Basmall Online Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.