Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109817 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.

When they send you to school
But you will put relationship first above studies
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Please enough of this suicide thing coming on front page. I now see it as a form of promotion. Whenever I see suicide on front page, I get scared and really hope that my suicidal friends do not see it at all because it has a way of saying this person committed suicide what are you waiting for?
If you are depressed or suicidal please talk to me and let's help you get out of it.

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Do you know how many women has tempered my heart since I was 2 years old till date.yet am still strong healthy rich and happy in the lord.

My heart is a platter of Gold that cant be broken.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2019
We need to ban snipper!
What steps is the government taking to spread mental health awareness? All our citizens killing themselves over various issues that could have been solved if we sat down and talked. So sad.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
do we need to tell this useless government on what to do with the sales of sniper? It shows how useless our leaders are.
It only goes to show they don't know why they are even there in the first place
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Beulah77: 6:36am On Jun 19, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!

What a foolish post, everything about the stupid girl will forgotten in the next six months, so she is the loser here
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Unrated900:
Do you know how many women has broken my heart since I was 2 years old till date.yet am still strong healthy rich and happy in the lord.

My heart is a platter of Gold that cant be broken.

Thank you. When I was 18/19 a guy broke my heart, and because he was my first boyfriend it hurt really deep. The guy was so mean, he even flaunted his new girlfriend in front of me when he knew I was still healing. The guy dumped me because I refused to shag him...a reverend's son for that matter. Did I reach for the nearest rat killer? No bloody way, the assshole wasn't worth it. Sure, I cried every day for three months but couldn't tell my folks what the problem was (They would have killed me if they discovered I was dating someone, they're that strict). Finally I pulled myself together and said "To hell with all this". Seriously, what are men? You can replace men, but can you replace your life?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Jojoki16: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Boyfriend wey no dey sure say go marry her after every every. Yin mu
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Raylight2(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!
lol... who said no lady would want to date him?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Raylight2(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2019
you can't take sh*t from a lady because she is too emotional
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Please enough of this suicide thing coming on front page. I now see it as a form of promotion. Whenever I see suicide on front page, I get scared and really hope that my suicidal friends do not see it at all because it has a way of saying this person committed suicide what are you waiting for?
If you are depressed or suicidal please talk to me and let's help you get out of it.
Unfortunately, you are right. It's weird because I wrote an article about something similar - talking about our issues before we take drastic action - but no-one read it. Another life has been taken away, and that's what everyone wants to see.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2019
If a woman breaks my heart.i will be so happy and over whelmed because it will save my spending.

Train up a child in the way they should go.

This is a Baby not an Adult

Rip to the loss
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Bluffly: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2019
I feel like going there to beat he hell out of her despite she's dead. What right does she have to take her life over useless issues. Is that why she is in school. She did not think of her family, parents, siblings. She isn't normal

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Raylight2(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2019
sniper seems to be taking more lives than BH
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by relicy(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2019
This suicide thing is getting out of hand. What's the justification of killing herself? Cutting short her destiny and destinies of those tied to her.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Miscellaneous(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2019
A tragic lose to the family. It's unpleasant to hear the reason accompanying the sad news and my thoughts are with the family. May the good Lord give us the required strength to overcome our troubles. Life's truly a compendium of fleeting times.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Miscellaneous:
A tragic lose to the family. It's unpleasant to hear the reason accompanying the sad news and my thoughts are with the family. May the good Lord give us the required strength to overcome our troubles. Life's truly a compendium of fleeting times.

My brother you said it right.

But let me add to your message.

Sex education should be taught by parent

This days some parent neglect the sex educational parts in the lives of their children

Hence see the topic as a no go area.

This girl has really caused her parent an emotional pains and trauma which can never be forgotten in their entire lives.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Easyguy22: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2019
She die for nothing, I don't see reason why eny body can kill him or her self because of one stupid love that is crazy
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Fish101: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2019
your own he'll fell dey near filling station idiot
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Rilley(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
No single boy is worth dying over
If I hear undecided
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Miscellaneous(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Unrated900:

My brother you said it right.

But let me add to your message.

Sex education should be taught by parent

This days some parent neglect the sex educational parts in the lives of their children

Hence see the topic as a no go area.

This girl has really caused her parent an emotional pains and trauma which can never be forgotten in their entire lives.
Well, she might not have killed herself base on sex or emotional stuff. It could well be the boyfriend takes care of her... her fees, books etc or maybe she did these for the guy and he left her. So many ifs and maybes... media might not be telling us everything.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=psalmylee post=79464591]are u the devil to know were her soul is headed. think abt urs.no dey take drugs

Well, I read the bible, and I know what suicide means, and what the end for it is. You think it all about praying for the dead? No. We only pray they should rest well. But we can't pray for their final destination.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Fish101: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2019
your own hell fire dey near filling station idiot
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by BeijinDossier: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Just look at this beautiful sweet girl. Just because of one nonsense useless school boy
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

The best news I read today. So much hope for humanity

Another "undesirable" weeds itself off.

I hope tomorrow, some useless cultist would go on a killing spree killing their only fellow cultists.

Thanos brother

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Yeye
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2019
IMASTEX:
Hmm shocked
Very pathetic indeed. I wished she could hold on just a little longer. She would have seen that all the supposed love were just lust, infatuations & youthful exuberance. She would have even been the one to break the guy's heart.

Life is never all you see it to be. Hence, suicide should never be an option. She just succeeded in breaking the heart of those "family" who truly loved her. Not the guy that will move to the next girl & live happily ever after. To all those considering the same option. Think well with your heart. But if you insist, then use yourself for money ritual. Handover the money to your parents. At least that will return a little of what was wastefully invested. Lol.

Say No To Suicide!!!
I have been considering using myself for money ritual .Then,open an account for my 1-year old son with the proceeds while his mum manage the account .This life is full of mess .It is better to go than stay here witnessing so many problems
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by bewla(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.
ye ye why cover dead person face Nigeria and bad news coverage
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2019
TamiOkoroDedeh:

Unfortunately, you are right. It's weird because I wrote an article about something similar - talking about our issues before we take drastic action - but no-one read it. Another life has been taken away, and that's what everyone wants to see.

Please let me have the link to the thread let me read.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2019
pascal558:

These sniper sellers are raking in enormous profits these days
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2019
OMOTOWO:
I have been considering using myself for money ritual .Then,open an account for my 1-year old son with the proceeds while his mum manage the account .This life is full of mess .It is better to go than stay here witnessing so many problems

Sir are you for real? Please let's talk please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.