Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (50696 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by mimee9(f): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
this is so bad,rip little one
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by deanoffaculty: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Scatterscatter:
TBH, there is no time we won't blow this trumpet ourself. Seems the angel in charge has traveled undecided

IMO, these women should be kept in isolation, in an extremely small & totally dark room with no ray of light till they go insane and cry out their lungs before carrying out the same act on them slowly & systematically, then feed their carcasses to the vultures and wild beasts living in the Amazon forest! lipsrsealed
Exactly my thought. The Angel hasn't travelled. He is rehearsing on SAXOPHONE cos he's not blowing trumpet again. THE WAY AND MANNER EVIL IS TRENDING IN THIS END TIME, TRUMPET IS TOO SMALL.

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by mysteryman2014: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Lesbians and gays have freedom to live their chosen life style, however since they have chosen same sex life style, they must be prevented at all cost from benefiting from the result of heterosexual union.

Children are impressionable and as such must not be constrained to believe homosexuality is a norm.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
zolajpower:
This is absolutely absord .........the world is coming close to an end . shocked
How is the world coming to An end? because of this? People did worst than this 100 years ago, they burnt epileptic sufferers alive, accused Innocent widows of witchcraft and burnt them alive, The world still didn't end then. grin Evil people have Always been in existence.
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
this is the worst thing I've read in a century!

damnnnnnnnnn!.... THESE DEMONS DESERVES THE CRUELIEST JUNGLE JUSTICE !
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2019
2 women nko?
Na to japa ooo

sevo:
Fear woman.... FEAR WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by AngelicBeing: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2019
angry
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Inteltower: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2019
as said in the Bible
"there will be wickedness in high places"
note the "high"
"the heart of men is desperately wicked"
note desperately.
this is human nature very sinful & ungodly. its only God's word & grace through Christ makes us perfect.
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by olumalcolm(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2019
They should be fed to wild dogs or hyena's alive. angry
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by macdelene(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
The height of stupidity....... young boy with a bright future finally casted angry angry........ Let them continue their lesbian stuff in jail.

Scums!!!

this not stupidity , this is demonic madness
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Bellotelli: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
tyup:
I knew since Brazil started dentifying with Nigeria I knew this would be the end product undecided
you are just an unrepentant fooooool
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by blowjohn(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Brazil

Mexico

Colombia and the rest.

They exhibit the most gory behaviours in modern era.

Fulani herdsmen wickedness sef dey learn where mexican and brazilian wickedness dey.

Ur right.
U should see how they punish thieves.
I once watched how they told a gal thief to lay her hands on the ground. Then they used hammer to beat the bones out.
Those people there r mad o. Mexico and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Kenneth10110(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Someone once told me we human beings are the devil himself with the things we do we show its us that has the devil inside.
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Lovelyn451(f): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2019
most gory event description I've read in my life, to think it all happened to this cutie pie
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Unclesamo(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Evil that people do
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by africandollar: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Any need to argue further that homosexuality is as a result of demonic possession?
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
blowjohn:

Ur right.
U should see how they punish thieves.
I once watched how they told a gal thief to lay her hands on the ground. Then they used hammer to beat the bones out.
Those people there r mad o. Mexico and the rest.

That's why i wasn't surprised with the news, only someone who is not used with their behaviour can be surprised.

Watching some gore vids from them sometimes would send chills down your body. Those people are modern barbarians. I find it hard to believe human beings can be that wicked. Their cartel is even more wicked.
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by sterlingD(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2019
This is......This is ........in-short l lack words....l am speechless.Let me put a call through to THANOS

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Robynwelo1(f): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2019
fxtrade6:
GAY PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DESPERATE AND AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET. THEY ARE TOO EVIL AND DANGEROUS, CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE I SAID NO TO MY FORMAL GAY BOSS SEXUAL ADVANCEMENT.

STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DESPERATE AND AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET. THEY ARE TOO EVIL AND DANGEROUS, CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE I SAID NO TO MY FORMER STRAIGHT BOSS SEXUAL ADVANCEMENT.

*spits* angry
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by mc0zwald: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2019
This is insane. I thought they said lgbt peeps are cool and non violent peeps.
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by BabsTee24: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2019
God when you think you have heard it all.. this is impractical
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Biglittlelois(f): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Jeez I'm always pained when I see a child's murder, scary.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Oyindidi(f): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Evil women
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by theunnamed: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2019
tyup:
I knew since Brazil started dentifying with Nigeria I knew this would be the end product undecided

Oga sir, crase dey your head angry
*spits*
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Scatterscatter:
TBH, there is no time we won't blow this trumpet ourself. Seems the angel in charge has traveled undecided

IMO, these women should be kept in isolation, in an extremely small & totally dark room with no ray of light till they go insane and cry out their lungs before carrying out the same act on them slowly & systematically, then feed their carcasses to the vultures and wild beasts living in the Amazon forest! lipsrsealed

Till they go insane?... What are they currently? They need a lifetime sentence to special padded cells in max prison for the criminally insane... Something like Arkham in the batman series "Gotham".
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Blood of God
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by ChristineC: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2019
just look at 'em undecided Worse than inbred swine!
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by ChristineC: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Robynwelo1:

STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DESPERATE AND AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET. THEY ARE TOO EVIL AND DANGEROUS, CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE I SAID NO TO MY FORMER STRAIGHT BOSS SEXUAL ADVANCEMENT.

*spits* angry
but did you die?
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by y3mi(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
sevo:
Fear woman.... FEAR WOMAN
daddytime:
Lesbians from the deepest part of hell...
Pour super glue mixed with araldyte, cement and silicon into their pussay...
Then call one Nigerian mason to plaster it very well..
dingbang:
Just negodu the fine boy now is dead because of two demonic lesbians.
Calling them as been demonic is trivializing it, and that's because you don't understand that in Brazil, just like those other cartel dominated crime-ridden countries of the Latin Americas, beheading and excoriation is the norm when they bust off with screws loose, it's so common that it can best be likened to how everyone has accepted the experience of getting used to the frequent power outages here as normalcy, you know 'Up NEPA' things!
LOSKYXANDER:
The other day I watched a video of 2 teenage girls torturing a man to death. They claimed he raped one of them. They castrated the man when he was still alive. Before when I heard the name Brazil, football came to my mind. These days when I hear the name, I'm not sure what I think angry
I've seen more than enough videos of gangs and cartel members decapitating, stabbing-to-death, shooting to death on du-up-grave women/ladies for the flimsiest of reason and for the fun of it. Point been, their cruelty is a two way gender thing, there is a even a video on YouTube titled 'In Brazil, one women is killed every 2 hours' so what do we say or do about the worse of crimes occurring here everyday in respect to the incessant killings of people by fulanis and boko haram
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Bimpe29: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
What an height of brutality! The good Lord made the world harmless but humans have been making it harmful with their evil deeds.
Re: Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question by Edusouls(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2019
The only difference between a woman and the devil is that woman live on earth while the other lives in hell, just like two brothers one living in Lagos and the other living in Enugu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.