Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I'm Having Issues Installing Wordpress Themes And Plug-in - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Having Issues Installing Wordpress Themes And Plug-in (682 Views)

Help I'm Having Adsense Issues / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Issues Installing Wordpress Themes And Plug-in by Jetland(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello, webmasters.

I've been having issues installing wordpress and plug-in on my new wordpress site. Whenever I try installing either theme or plug-in, it returns the error as it's shown on the screenshots below.

I, initially, thought the problem is because I used the latest version of wodpress which might be due to the fact some themes and plug-ins are not compatible with the latest version yet. I now decided to downgrade it to the oldest version (4.9.10) of WordPress, but I'm still experiencing the same error.
Please how can I resolve this?
I'v explored all the possible solutions I now, but now positive result yet.

Thanks

Modified: Please note that I was not installing the theme or plug-in as external files, I was trying to install them directly from my dashboard.

Update: I have fixed it. Thanks

Re: I'm Having Issues Installing Wordpress Themes And Plug-in by PrinceOgun: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Where did you get the theme file ?
Re: I'm Having Issues Installing Wordpress Themes And Plug-in by Jetland(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
PrinceOgun:
Where did you get the theme file ?

From the WordPress dashboard. I have fixed it. Thanks for your input bro

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Clone Reddit / FREE Magento 2 CMS Builder / Php Scripts and websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.