Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State (31506 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Nana Firdausi Ahmad Of FUDMA Kidnapped At Her Father’s Residence In Katsina / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by enemyofprogress: 3:52am On Jun 19, 2019
We are gradually getting there. Who no know go know

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by jeroncomputers(m): 3:53am On Jun 19, 2019
jeroncomputers:
RIP to the dead, this kind of death is getting to much these days oo embarassed

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Jabioro: 4:01am On Jun 19, 2019
Maybe this we help us strengthen our security lapses,and stop them from given unnecessary data grammar to the public....let the top feel the pains..he soon be back at least he would an eye witness..
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by wildernessVoice: 4:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Iblad0994:

Evans the kidnapper is alpso a Fulani man?

Don't compare professional kidnappers with crude and cruel herdsmen.
Professional kidnappers take you to duplex, treat you well until ransom is paid.
Herdsmen kidnappers take you through a wilderness journey, expose you to harsh weather and maltreatment.
Sometimes kill even after collection of ransom as in the case of Agwom Adara of Adara kingdom in Kajuru, Kaduna state.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by panmunium(m): 4:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Beautiful!!! I wish it was the mumu father himself

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by elasticlala: 4:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Oh! This wicked man? I feel no pain about it. I pray the son returns back safely. However, i pray that all the money he refused to pay health worker in his time be collected from him in ten folds. The sorrows and pains you caused the common man is at your doorstep in another form,...enjoy it cos you are also now a common man.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Aboguede(m): 4:36am On Jun 19, 2019
chiedu7:

If the whole south does not wake up,the Fulani's will conquer us.

This is why Kanu declared Biafra becos of Fulani Herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

Madness at it's peak

Atulu

Mugu. He will declare it only to u and ur family.

The one the criminal ojukwu did is not enough, now kanu the toothless budog.

Ipku nnegi there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Successmind(m): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2019
I love this news... rule of law

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by chuose2: 5:09am On Jun 19, 2019
Aboguede:

Madness at it's peak

Atulu

Mugu. He will declare it only to u and ur family.

The one the criminal ojukwu did is not enough, now kanu the toothless budog.

Ipku nnegi there

See this head slammer that follows a pedophile forming prophet,
who married a 6 yr old baby

Hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old.

Then instead of protecting the baby, abused the baby

Bukhari (6:298) -
Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

That one na prophet,that na pedophile angry

5 Likes

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by prigoz(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Let him pay the ransom with JOHESU April and May Salaries. When he was claiming to be strong man as minister for health workers. I don't pity him at all
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:14am On Jun 19, 2019
The one his tailor is a doctor?
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Saltoflife: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2019
This is so bad
A.k.a what is good for bulus is good for Bala.

This Sunday the digital marketing trainning starts.
Few days to go but you can still hop in or slide in.
It's going to take weeks to finish the training but it's on whatsapp. ..legooo digital baby
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by crafteck(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2019
Lol, make dem feel as we de feel
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by holuphisayor(m): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2019
The insecurity in this country is something else. Most especially the number of people carrying guns around.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by captianfreeman(m): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2019
It is okay
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Omoboricash(m): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2019
mmadu5:
wonderful news infact the best news on NL so far more to go i hope they kill him
wish others what ha y u wish yourself. is ur holy book teaches you evil to mankind?
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by AngelOma: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2019
tyup:
How's Adewole an Ex-minister undecided
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by israelmao(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2019
The heat is getting to the head.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Kingbenn(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2019
This is a good news to me tho, let them feel what the masses are feeling too, let them go through what the poor are going through too, it shouldn't be one way thing, next person I'm expecting to be kidnap is Buhari son.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by bigcasava1(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2019
shehuolayinka:
Some unknown gunmen on Tuesday evening abducted Dayo Adewole, who is the son of the immediate past Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole.

The military, the police, security agents and local hunters were already on the trail of the kidnappers as at press time.

Read more: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-ministers-son-abducted-at-gunpoint/
next will be amaechi son
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by ishawlar: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2019
Onpe! Who him help
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by ekestic1976(f): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2019
Kingspin:
Herdsmen militia taking over

Keeping looking for Igbos while the country is burning

How did the "Herdsmen militia" the victim was a Minister's son?
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Neddstark: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Let him not die. But time for security situation to be a priority for the government
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by azikiweironsi(m): 6:14am On Jun 19, 2019
mmadu5:
wonderful news infact the best news on NL so far more to go i hope they kill him

Ha!! shocked Whaat? What is this one saying? As it got to this level? Wishing the poor innocent man killed?
Oh common, you can think better.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Afonja007: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Since hunters are looking for the kidnappers na dem fulani people kidnap him ,but who go talk ?
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2019
IT'S A LIE!... CRIME RATE HAS DRASTICALLY REDUCED -IGP

the satanic next level just begun......
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Carlyscales: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2019
tyup:
How's Adewole an Ex-minister undecided

Is everything alright??
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
Beta... Politicians and their families shld b targeted... D common man shldnt b d one facing these challenges daily
ESPECIALLY DOES BAD POLITICIANS THAT ARE SENDING THEIR CHILDREN ABROADING AND THERE ARE MAKING US TO SUFFER
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Handsomebb: 6:23am On Jun 19, 2019
No wonder I woke up very happy today
Good news as long as na them politicians them begin follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.