Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (115522 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by vioment: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
They need to arrest all those barbarians.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by froze6(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
czarina:
Foolish girls. Beating up your fellow lady because of one yeye (community peniss).

Please check my profile to make me smile again if you live in Jos. This news just ruined my night angry
.Community Pe***
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ijaya123: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
And where is the video?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by blowjohn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
kevoh:
1. This didn't even happen in Nigeria, they were all speaking french. Possibly, an African francophone country.

2. Secondly, I tried to listen to the audio very well, yes I understand french, no where in the video was reference made to someone sleeping with each other. These useless Nigerian bloggers will just get a picture/video, caption it any manner they like, copy and paste comments from instablog and bring it to Nairaland for you people to consume.

Yet, on their own blog there is zero activity in the comment section on the same page. I wonder how they plan to survive in the blogosphere with no creativity. Let me tell you guys a secret, YOU ARE ONLY DIRECTING TRAFFIC TO INSTABLOG. Since 90 % of your content is blatantly copied from there

It's an old video bro. At least a year old
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
No. There’s something wrong with you.

I’m also pretty sure that women like these don’t identify as feminists. They are the type of women who can’t hold men accountable for their actions. Instead they act as foot soldiers for misogynistic cultures and practices that blame and punish other women for the actions of men.

You verbalizing that there is something wrong with you for being a female puts you in the same category them.
Beverlyjean:
Look at women destroying and disgracing a woman ...so much for feminism... The irony of this is that a man was even the one that rescued her... Truly there is something wrong with the female gender[url][/url]

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Mike008(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Foodforthought:

@ur first paragraph.... are you okay? Why should the man be stripped or beaten? Is he married to her? Do they register in govt agency when they are starting relationships? I don't condone cheating but you have no right to lay your hands on another human being. There's hardly any reasonable law in Africa, otherwise those sluts beating that lady will be rounded up and thrown into jail.

There are in fact a gamut of laws against their unlawful behaviour.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
She’s got mad titts yo
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Lovelyn451(f): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
see them friends...shameless dirty things...hmmm
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Op MUST BE A BAD GUY. Instead of him to share fight, he was busy video-ing from beginning to end.......grin

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by TemmyT002(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
And the people flogging her also do worse o
Sighs
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Las las after this Disappointment na to book APPOINTMENT with d boyfriend for consolation.

In football when u loose semi-final, 3rd place is not bad for consolationgrin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by sitoemmanuel(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zues1419:
I just love what they did to her, so next time she will learn how to manage what she has, abi she no get boyfriend way fit service her. cheesy cheesy cheesy
...do u believe in life after love?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Danbo2233: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
What now happens to the man? I guess those involved are ignorant of the consequences of their actions. Patiently waiting to hear what happens next.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by bobordaboy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
The thing pain them well well ooo ,I suspect that they also like the guy too, how Will they be fighting for another babes girlfriend

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by bluefilm: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
My only anger right now is that these photos are not clear enough.

Next time, the idiot that snapped these poor photos should try to get a clearer cut.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by sylve11: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
I need the full clip cool
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by almarthins(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/lady-disgraced-for-cheating-with-her.html?m=1

Na so dem open all the package for free.
Lord help this generation
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
View and pass let other people view an. There’s too much traffic on the site shiuuu
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
See epic foolishness.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zues1419:
I just love what they did to her, so next time she will learn how to manage what she has, abi she no get boyfriend way fit service her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bleep off bcuz she cheated on her bf that's why she has to be humiliated. All those who attacked her needs to be arrested asap even married women are not this disgraced talkless of bf & gf ish...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is just awful. All the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Ogadboss30: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zues1419:
No human deserves that public treatment and harassment...you are childish. What if it's your sister or some1 related to you?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
So those idiots will tell me they are loyal to just one man or none of them disgracing her is a cheat? They should face the law cuz i don't know when and where its a crime to cheat against your boyfriend not even your husband.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by dehi: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zues1419:
it's a free world.... Nothing bad with quick action
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Hillary4christ(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Y harassing d poor girl what of d man that both committed d crime who knows who invited who pls leave d poor girl alone
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by senatorshegsy5: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
They should get them arested.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
It's obvious that they're ghetto rats undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.