Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Can I Get The Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get The Waec Result (232 Views)

How To Check Waec Result 2018/2019 Waec Result | Waec Direct, Www.Waecdirect.org / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Junior WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Waec Result by lastchild: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2019
My cousin wrote waec in 2007 and left Nigeria the same year leaving the result unchecked, now he needs it, he called me and I went to the school, they are requesting for #12,000 to release the result

Our problem is not giving them the money and take the result, the question is what if the result is not good, so what we need now is to check the result, someone told me that there's a way to get the reg number since I know the name of the school

Does anyone know?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 & Direct Entry Academic Session / LASU Suspends Three Students For Alleged Rape, Cultism / Carpa Education Sponsors The 2019 UN International Youth Day Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.