Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! (34906 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Aboguede(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2019
BruncleZuma:

See why a proper education is desirable...he won nothing over Obama as Obama was not running for POTUS he'd already done his two terms.

Keep quite there

Obama campaigned for Clinton more than he did for him self. Mugu

Trump fought against the two fuuls and against all blacks in the world and WON

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
gesundheit:

He was beaten with more than 3 million votes. And get help by the RUS to hack our election. The GOP governor in Florida admitted that more than two counties gat their voting machines tampered with. Why his he and the GOP resisting all attempt to block the RUS, the intelligence guys are dealing with RUS and leaving the POTUS out of the loop.

Stop all this nonsense hack election rubbish talk jare.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by maestroferdi: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
Hmmm,may he not get reelected
Na you go stop am?

Who is the politician in America who can stop Trump from getting re-elected?

Trump can be queer and weird but Americans like people like him...
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Topmaike007(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
amen

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Alejobs: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by tartar9(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Waksdabos:
[s]
You must be a muslim to have said this. Why is it that the word MUSLIM is synonymous to TERRORISM! Trump is keeping America safe from terrorist. Unlike ours' we encouraged to operate at will in the name of politics! Have you ever imagined a world free of muslims - PEACE! l mean GLOBAL PEACE![/s]
Yes o...of the 10,000 recorded human major wars and human atrocities we non-Muslims have not been the overwelming pepetrators of most.slowpoke!
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Paulo3ree(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
NewsMuncher:
grin grin
The Greatest president America has ever known!

Highly logical human being, less war's for them, created more jobs for them and carries out peaceful treath grin

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by mcdreeezy: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
starbuck:
Their business undecided undecided we have our own problem to deal with here in Nigeria

Fellow landers, please say a prayer for my mom as today made it 8 months she departed cry cry cry, I was so attached to her that I still can't let her go

May she rest in power.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Jokerman(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Only enemies of truth will not support or vote trump for 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Beautiful. Every county needs a trump who can stand up for them and secure their borders.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Bahddo(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
story. He has outperformed Obama's 8 years already.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Bahddo(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2019
mmb:
Useless president that hates Africans
even Africans hate Africans.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by willseyip(f): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2019
NewsMuncher:
grin grin

Yeah bro... It can only be Trump not all des yansh fuckin demons �

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
NewsMuncher:
grin grin

I agree, with time, they'll likely rate him among the best.

Time gives perspective...

See how they view Lincoln today, but in his time, a large part of the country took up arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by poweredcom(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Trump will win

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Unclesamo(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2019
The President with Many controversies
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
Buhari Rigged his Election & he won. Maybe the American man can Rigged his own too.

Makka waiting concern me even if Dog won Rule America..
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by YenYo: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Love MAGA.

The talk na do himself.

Americans first.

If you dont like his policies then get the bleep out of US.
America can't provide u what ur war ravaged countries couldn't and you still have the temerity to want to reign in ur perfidious sharia system on Gods own country.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Sammiejokes(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
I do not have time to argue TRUMP is winning 2020 elections. If you know you are confident in the polls please bet with me. 100-200 pounds up for betting. TRUMP is a movement, Mr talk and do. I just wish joe biden wins the democratic nomination, women and black votes will become easy for Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by mainman7(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad I pray he won't win in Jesus name. He is an islamophobic idiot that shouldn't occupy the white house. The rate of visa denials under his regime is second to none. Any Christian that supports this man should have their heads checked
shocked Jihadist Muslim praying in JESUS Name! Truely, wonder shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Frezhkid10(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
proxillin:

How come I'm getting to know about voting machines now?

Voting machine ko, popcorn machine ni...olodo omo mallam.

Here is a link on Russia electio hacking. From CNN.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2017/10/12/us/2016-presidential-election-investigation-fast-facts/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dtrump%2Bcollusion%2Bwith%2Brussia%26oq%3Dtrump%2Bcollusion%2Bwith%2Brussia%26gs_l%3Dmobile-heirloom-hp.12...1063.12466.0.13541.30.25.0.5.5.0.383.4576.7j7j6j5.25.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-hp..16.14.1864.j1YgXAQYcWs&rm=1

Oya argue with CNN.

And please show us a link where they were discussing voting machines the house..show us videos.

Even Russian spies in TRUMP'S steam have been sentenced to prison. This your voting machine madeup is lame.

U think US is NIGERIA where u can go and do anything to ballot box?

..u want to quote news station,u're quoting CNN that is strongly anti - trump?...
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Waksdabos(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2019
tartar9:

Yes o...of the 10,000 recorded human major wars and human atrocities we non-Muslims have not been the overwelming pepetrators of most.slowpoke!
Hello kid, you can make your point without ending it in derogatory.
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Suspect33(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad I pray he won't win in Jesus name. He is an islamophobic idiot that shouldn't occupy the white house. The rate of visa denials under his regime is second to none. Any Christian that supports this man should have their heads checked
lol, leaving the religious aspect aside, the man seems to be a racist prick, when i see deluded Nigerians supporting him after his remarks on Africa and how he's made life difficult for blacks in America, i marvel at such foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Suspect33(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Sammiejokes:
I do not have time to argue TRUMP is winning 2020 elections. If you know you are confident in the polls please bet with me. 100-200 pounds up for betting. TRUMP is a movement, Mr talk and do. I just wish joe biden wins the democratic nomination, women and black votes will become easy for Trump.
are you American, you talk as though trumps reelection would benefit you or your country
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Trump the greatest!! Good luck to him. i hope he wins
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by vicfajeze: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Abati60:
EYIN AYE WETIN D MANA DO U?
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by kuss: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:
This man if you love Christianity so much why not convert and be one instead of claiming what you are not

1 Like

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by mainman7(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
blowjohn:

CNN anchors are all bastardy.
Even when America has one of. The lowest unemployment levels in American history some months ago , CNN admitted that they didn't expect it. But guess what? They still fixed a program to analyze if credit should go to Trump or other market forces!
Those demon infested anti-life liberals and homosexual CNN are so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2019
kuss:

This man if you love Christianity so much why not convert and be one instead of claiming what you are not

I have always been a Christian and I love it
Re: Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! by mainman7(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2019
proxillin:

Especially taking away free money Obama gave Iran to build nuclear bomb.

China was making 500billion from trade with USA and USA is only aking 40billion. And trump says no. It has to be fair.

Huwei has spying IC in their devices for China to spy on US government.. and trump said no.

Trump is really a
I'm glad you didn't swallow the capaign of calumny against Trump's great works.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.