Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women (7490 Views)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by Glycosunde: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na by force to marry una. Some women once them don dey make small money or dey one post boom misbehaving don start let alone una wey government force back
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
so You Are A Calabar Babe shocked Chai! You De Use Four Hours For Bedmatics Abi
Akwaibom isnt calaber know dat son!
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Glycosunde:
Na by force to marry una. Some women once them don dey make small money or dey one post boom misbehaving don start let alone una wey government force back
Shhh hold ur mouth
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by losky83: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
megafetch:
We, Will, Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women Laments.

Military women who are not married yet have decided to propose to men if they are afraid to approach them. Somewhere last year these beautiful military women lamented on how men are afraid to approach the sake of their profession. Going forward in 2019, they have decided to do what is not the norm in Ghana because if the mountain refuses to come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain. [ 53 more words ]
https://megafetch.com/we-will-start-proposing-to-men-ourselves-if-they-cant-do-so-military-women-laments/
that way,they can provide for the family and do all other things men handle as fathers and husbands.no complain.
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oma307:

seriously, it is high time I need to show you my strength. your slap has always online. lie say u no love me?
I Looooooove you grin

Now let dat head swell grin
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by IamPlato(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Akwaibom isnt calaber know dat son!
If I Bite Your Ynash. Who Be Your Son
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by anthonyuncle(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Hmmmmm so much much from a weakling if dey beat you,beat dem back my son

beat who?

I better drink sniper
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by Adonko(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well as for me I can hang out with a soilder chic just for the sole purpose of fvcking, it has not yet dawn on me that I can marry one ..until then let's just leave at FWB.

Be that as it may, I am yet to come across a chubby curvy big Ass soilder babe and that's my spec maybe I have not seen many though I just have the feeling that the constant rigorous exercises drys away those attributes.

But wait oooo AnalQueenluci baby go sweet sha ESP when she is moaning to my heavy artillery thrusting grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
dotman4real007:
What if I refuse, will you shoot me?

na straight die be that grin grin grin
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by IamPlato(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I will soon flog u cheesy
abeg Make E Never Reach Like. Fear Of Soldier Is The Beginning Of Wisdom
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
abeg Make E Never Reach Like. Fear Of Soldier Is The Beginning Of Wisdom

Smile smiley
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adonko:
Well as for me I can hang out with a soilder chic just for the sole purpose of fvcking, it has not yet dawn on me that I can marry one ..until then let's just leave at FWB.

Be that as it may, I am yet to come across a chubby curvy big Ass soilder babe and that's my spec maybe I have not seen many though I just have the feeling that the constant rigorous exercises drys away those attributes.

But wait oooo AnalQueenluci baby go sweet sha ESP when she is moaning to my heavy artillery thrusting grin
Fantasy of a military babe fucker wanabee wink
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by sunnx(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
I would have love to meet a serious commission navy officer Igbo or Hausa precisely with pretty outlook. If anyone is in the room then let's mingle, inbox me am a residence of Lagos
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
I Looooooove you grin

Now let dat head swell grin
swell ke when many ladies want to have me
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by emitheo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Old news jor
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oma307:

swell ke when many ladies want to have me
Go and siddon
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Go and siddon
you never reach
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by Glycosunde: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Shhh hold ur mouth

As if na lie n u don't have home training. Abeg shift make I see road
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by FatherBona: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
No u will do no such thing!, Wtf

Thats not the code of gallantry..
Maless' population topples femaless' Husbands are everywhere 'and nairaland harbours millions of unmarried eligible dudes like evilforest pointblank247 iamplato oma307 Fatherbona etc

cc Thegirlnextdoor talk to dis ladies please cos am tired already
Aunty what does "Father" in Fatherbona stand for?
I've taken my oath of celibacy, no turning back for me grin
Sorry girls
Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by AnalQueenluci: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:

Aunty what does "Father" in Fatherbona stand for?
I've taken my oath of celibacy, no turning back for me grin
Sorry girls
Father pls come n hug me tight grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women by pointblank247(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
No u will do no such thing!, Wtf

Thats not the code of gallantry..
Maless' population topples femaless' Husbands are everywhere 'and nairaland harbours millions of unmarried eligible dudes like evilforest pointblank247 iamplato oma307 frbona etc

cc Thegirlnextdoor talk to dis ladies please cos 8am tired already
My type is not everywhere oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment / What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) / Am I Doing It Right? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.