Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] (30834 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Naijaalive(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Phnom Penh Municipal Court on Monday, charged and detained a Nigerian national and his Cambodian girlfriend for fraud after the couple cheated money out of a victim by using a fake online profile. Major Ly Sopheak, a municipal military police official, identified the two accused as 31-year-old Nwosu Martins and his girlfriend, 35-year-old Kan Kalin. Both lived in a rental house in Chamkar Mon district’s Boeng Tumpon commune.

Maj Sopheak said that they were charged with fraud and face up to three years in prison if convicted. He added that they were arrested by municipal military police last Tuesday in Por Senchey district after they allegedly cheated a 34-year-old woman out of nearly $4,000.

Maj Sopheak said that in February, Mr Martins created a fake profile using the name “Jerry Snow” and a photo of a foreigner before sending a friend request to the victim. Maj Sopheak added that after the victim accepted the request, Mr Martins started talking to her, telling her that he was a US soldier based in Afghanistan and is set to retire in 2020.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/nigerian-man-and-his-girlfriend-arrested-in-cambodia-for-online-fraud-photo.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Naijaalive(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2019
Naaa waaa. oooo

Everywhere...... Naijaa...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by daddytime(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmm...

By the time these silly greedy lazy and excuseless dickkheads are done with Nigeria and her reputation, the isolation North Korea enjoys will be a luxury, such that even they will place a ban on us from visiting their country under any guise.

I know so many of these low life thieves and their apologists abound here and are quick to bring up the issue of our equally shameless thieving politicians.

Yeah, if indeed our leaders are the only reason why you have decided that, the only good thing your head can muster up even after escaping your so-called useless country for another man's is how to sit your lazy ass in one corner, and finding who to steal from. What did your host country politicians and their people do to deserve that?

Every Nigerian of goodwill has got to rise up and speak up against the further battery of our already dented image by a handful of lazy asswipes before we are finally shut off from interacting or engaging in any meaningful ventures, so much as abounds online. I dey pity the next generation if nothing is done swiftly.

It is already happening before our eyes how it is impossible for Nigerians to register on most sites. This will be taken a notch higher trust me.

Idiotic foolish boys reaping other people's hard work they won't enjoy. I see them building houses and buying cars and I laugh.
No be today na.

Where are the Ajuduas and Ade Bendels today?

Nigeria's history is replete with examples of how you can't enjoy lasting peace from stealing, either as a politician or a scamming dolt.
You'd pay for your deeds as I have done for mine.

Below is my response to one knucklehead here. Whoever is going to be mentioning me had better find a good enough excuse to debate with me...
Knuckleheads post:

When you read history, you'd know what the whites have done to deserve that treatment.

How they chained your great ancestors unclad, padlocked their lips, used them as bulls on their farms, flogged the heckk outta dia poor lives and fucckked the hell outta their pussiesss at will.

My response to him

These una lame distorted excuses no dey work with a retired yahoo man like me my friend. You can say these trash to the ignorant.
There is no one excuse you'd bring up that i won't shatter..you know why? Because i had been in your ignorant shoes and would use these excuses as a feel good factor. All bullocks.
Do you ask your clients if they were whites, blacks, red, yellow, slave descendants or slave owners descendants before you steal from them? Nooo

Heck, the first client i ever collected money from as an apprentice was a UK born Nigerian. Won't ever forget his name (Nelson).

Shebi you see your life now..what effing history have you been distorting to read.

See my blog on my siggy to read more about me. I'm writing my story as my part at attempting to draw attention to this nonsense and end the rubbish. I'd be revealing all I know and the workings thereof.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by EngrMcDon(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Like seriously? Why bad news all the time. Bloggers, na bad news dey move market wella for una?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by goodnessme1(f): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2019
yellowbats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by babecode: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2019
hummmm
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by akaahs(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2019
nah waoh, too bad
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by YoungLionken(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2019
The virus is already out, nothing anyone can do about it...

Meanwhile, they should enjoy it while it lasts. The Europeans enjoyed slave trade those times...

P.S. I don't do fraud, my business is legit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
The head is perfectly flat grin

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by donkarly(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Charly68:
Keep arresting them and keep them in jail till they are ready to make a change ..they have spoilt our image too much
Very true,just like in the US-
The Names of Suspected Fraudsters Arrested in the US are Oluwaseun Adelekan, 36; Olalekan Daramola, 35; Solomon Aburekhanlen, 32; Gbenga Oyeneyin, 32; Abiola Olajumoke, 46; Temitope Omotayo, 36; Bryan Eadie, 35; Albert Lucas, 29; and Ademola Adebogun, 38.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Chai see combination
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by JMK9600(f): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Why can't they say a Cambodian and her boyfriend. Must Nigeria name be rubbished?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Elnino4ladies: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
What tribe is he again

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2019
name checked. these people just dey disgrace us, ndi abroad

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by VulgarLee(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Booked

Waiting for bad mouths
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Always representing....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by LowerPriceData0(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Bad Ambassador
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by VillagePipu: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Nwosu Martins

I'm not surprised. Before opening the thread, I knew it would be an Ipob.

Most of them abroad are criminals, most of those here are criminals. That's why they are hunted home and abroad.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by VulgarLee(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Joromi12:
name checked. these people just dey disgrace us, ndi abroad
Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Authoreety: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Eeyaah...

Dem no code am well
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Wavvywind: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by laudate: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
JMK9600:
Why can't they say a Cambodian and her boyfriend. Must Nigeria name be rubbished?
Ah ahn...why cover it up? The criminal is a Nigerian. That is the reality. Should they have called him a Namibian?? shocked

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Soldier, Arinze Chukwu Agidi Killed By Team Member" - Friend Writes / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days / SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.