Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mystery Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mystery Of Life (748 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Life by ValentinaSampso: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2019
I have learnt that you shouldn't be so eager to hear a secret, it can change your life forever.

I have learnt that experience is not the best teacher, but a good teacher.

I have learnt that no matter how broken your heart is, the world won't stop at your greif... Life goes on.

I have learnt that we should never compare ourselves to the best others can do, your best might be their good.

I have learnt that leaving your loved ones with love words is the best thing to do, you might never know the last time you will ever get to see them again..

I have learnt that most times, the person we expect to kick us so hard turns out to be the same person who helps us get back up.

I have learnt that if life doesn't treat you well, doesn't mean you should treat people bad, you might never know what life has got in store maybe something more.

I have learnt that the stages of life has got nothing to do with the stages of your growth. Reason's because life has already been in existence before growtht, therefore, You need life to grow.

I have learnt that our circumstances sometimes is as a result of our background, but we are still responsible for what ever we do.

I have learnt that Herbert marcurlay is the father of democracy because he was choosen by and on the same course he died a hero.

I have learnt never to look down on anyone because everyone has whom to look up to

I have learnt never to change how I look for anyone because there is someone out there who admires just exactly the way I look

I have learnt that talking too much doesn't necessarily mean you know too much. On different occasions we say things we know nothing about

I have learnt that often times when I get angry I have the right to, but that doesn't gime the right to be cruel..

I have learnt that I can still go as far as I can even when I feel I can't.

I have learnt to cherish every good opportunity I have, because not everyone has ever had an opportunity.

I have learnt to talk less and listen more..

Finally, I have learnt that nobody will ever be a better version of you, just as I am the best version of myself...

Valentina Sampson
19th June 2019
Re: Mystery Of Life by ValentinaSampso: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Oh yeah ✌

(1) (Reply)

The Bed Undefiled By Joy A. Adewumi / Chronicles of Nairablog / Story: TAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.