Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way (790 Views)

Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / Is This Unionbank Advert The Best Advert This Year? / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by hefelove(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2019
We all have business we do or we want to do, so many people will tell you go into mini importation you will make it big, do this do that, but people forget advert is the main thing, research have made me to know that facebook advert is the best, but the problem is how to go about this advert without just wasting money. Please if anyone can put us through I'll appreciate, I know I'm not the only one that needs this.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by deleson: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Your observations are valid.

Marketing and advertising are crucial to the survival and success of any business venture.

While Facebook remains one of the most viable, effective and affordable platforms to reach thousands of audience, many people don’t have the requisite skills of utilizing Facebook adverts optimally.

As a professional digital market with global experiences, I can either help you run high-converting Facebook ads or even teach you how to do it yourself.

If you’re interested in engaging my service, let’s chat.

Please note, this service isn’t free but considerably affordable for businesses.

hefelove:
We all have business we do or we want to do, so many people will tell you go into mini importation you will make it big, do this do that, but people forget advert is the main thing, research have made me to know that facebook advert is the best, but the problem is how to go about this advert without just wasting money. Please if anyone can put us through I'll appreciate, I know I'm not the only one that needs this.
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by hefelove(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2019
deleson:
Your observations are valid.

Marketing and advertising are crucial to the survival and success of any business venture.

While Facebook remains one of the most viable, effective and affordable platforms to reach thousands of audience, many people don’t have the requisite skills of utilizing Facebook adverts optimally.

As a professional digital market with global experiences, I can either help you run high-converting Facebook ads or even teach you how to do it yourself.

Please note, this service isn’t free but considerably affordable for businesses.

It's good you said it's not free here
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by roughdiamond(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Which product do you sell? Consider these ; the class of people, age, location, earning power etc of your clients. That will help you determine your target audience. Map out payment and shipping strategies early even before placing the adverts. Let your integrity be top notch. Always state exact conditions of your products. If possible, do payment on delivery (people are always afraid of loosing their money). I suggest you run a customer oriented adverts (that's having customers interest at heart). Create a Facebook fan page, display your products and boost. Remember to have eye catching headlines.
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by hefelove(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
roughdiamond:
Which product do you sell? Consider these ; the class of people, age, location, earning power etc of your clients. That will help you determine your target audience. Map out payment and shipping strategies early even before placing the adverts. Let your integrity be top notch. Always state exact conditions of your products. If possible, do payment on delivery (people are always afraid of loosing their money). I suggest you run a customer oriented adverts (that's having customers interest at heart). Create a Facebook fan page, display your products and boost. Remember to have eye catching headlines.
Noted thanks
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by Gazzy88(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
roughdiamond:
you've said it all.
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by deleson: 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
Hello Bro, trust you’re safe and sound.

I need you to help modify this post of yours that I’ve quoted below.

I need you to help delete my WhatsApp link as shown in my post which you posted.

Hope you get this and can help with it. Thanks

hefelove:

It's good you said it's not free here
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by hefelove(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2020
deleson:
Hello Bro, trust you’re safe and sound.

I need you to help modify this post of yours that I’ve quoted below.

I need you to help delete my WhatsApp link as shown in my post which you posted.

Hope you get this and can help with it. Thanks

Done boss
Re: Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way by deleson: 11:50pm On May 03, 2020
Thanks man.

hefelove:

Done boss

(1) (Reply)

How Oginni Tolulope Joshua Became CEO Before 30 & Made FORBES Under 30 Ceo's / Zenith Bank Disengages Top Management Staff / How To Create And Upwork Account And Get Approved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.