Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

“I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man (57550 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by PreciousProsper: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2019
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by OgbanjeProphet: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Davidasi: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Guy they are afraid of that rod between your legs imagine how you destroy her Pusey and don’t have money 20 inches na problem abeg go rest

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Make money
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by ajebuter(f): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2019
dayleke:
"Oruko ni roni".

AGORO
If you know u know.
cool

Agogoro eyo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by tonyxxx(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Of course it would be hard to find love especially with a height like that... The first thing almost every lady would do is to first imagine how long his titanic gbola would be and if they have the capacity to receive it. Personally I imagine it being long enough to destroy both womb, intestines,lungs and might even burst out from the mouth from within at full stretch grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by chukwuibuipob: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad dem dey FEAR his "JOHN TERRY defender." He shud relocate to the South East,he go get luck.*Exit thread*

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Delivar(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
hahn:
Make money and wives will look for you
This statement is only for those who want to BUY women and not for those seeking genuine love.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
missimelda01:
Where are the ladies who love tall, dark and ....... Guys?

Me I like tall, dark and handsome guys kiss
What of tall dark handsome and impotent or broke and handsome
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Delivar(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
acesboy:
Ogah is your bank account tall as you are? if it's not then go and hustle, After that even the most beautiful girl in this country will wine and dine with you. Shekina.....
Will you be happy if women only want you just to take your money and nothing else? Just be honest.
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Gabson001(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
I short the complain nw i see person tall the complain height na ntin without the money
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=missimelda01 post=79475042]Where are the ladies who love tall, dark and ....... Guys?

[/quot

you just described me...that's who I am dear
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by hahn(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
KingTom:

None of you bothered to read to the part where he said he has found his heart throb and is getting engaged. Naija sha grin grin

The op was updated AFTER my post
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Erastuslove: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
and see your ears Bros..... grin grin grin grin grin u just vex tall, what about the other side?
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
correctkidabc:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/nigerias-tallest-man-how-my-height-have-hindered-me-from-finding-love/
they discover love no one finds love anymore... Seeking to find love is like seeking to find a Virgin in a maternity ward ������

Bikiaful because apart from being the tallest in Africa u might just become our own first legend of the SEEKER����
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by arukwe123(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tallest man on earth was once Robert Wadlow. Robert was 8ft 11.1in

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Mekanus(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Where this one been dey when they dey recruit for Game of thrones giants?
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by jahbiz: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
hahn:
confirmed 100%
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by AngelHoly(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Because he is the tallest man...dats why Una wan kee person with long note post....abeg wo read to help me out with summary
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tessae:

I was going to say exactly this word for word.
Ugly boy, worwor girl wet in b d difference? lipsrsealed
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
then try to find Bobrisky... i think he is single
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by ChristineC: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
arukwe123:
Tallest man on earth was once Robert Wadlow. Robert was 8ft 11.1in
tallest man ALIVE undecided
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by francisduru: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Johnbosco wey dey in between, go long too sha angry
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by falcon01: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Klington:
[s][/s]

nobody is ugly....

Na money be fine bobo

With money even the prettiest woman will droll for you
is he rich though?
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by seyigiggle: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
unfortunately, he failed to be handsome.

missimelda01:
Where are the ladies who love tall, dark and ....... Guys?

Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by frozen70(f): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
hahn:

How will a wife look for him because he has money ❓

Is money his problem to get women or height ❓

Do you guys thinks women doesn't have a choice of who to marry

Everything and every time
money
Money
Money

You guys are the one creating problems

Date a girl when you don't have money and you will be to differentiate fake and true love
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by arukwe123(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
ChristineC:
tallest man ALIVE undecided
oga I don modify the post
Re: “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man by Ifyz0001: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oga, y dont you go and play basketball...u don hammer b dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.