Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,860 members, 7,798,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Translating 'Allah' As 'God' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Translating 'Allah' As 'God' (14301 Views)

Ruling On Describing A Professional Player As “god” Or “godlike” / Maidah, 73… Allah As Only Supreme Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Afospecialk:

Even the dead ar more in peace to God than you are

Your confidence in castigating nd condemning what yu ar ignorant of is what puzzles me the about people who believe they knw more than the follower of a religion

I am more knowledgeable than you god. I have the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY with me. Your Quran doesn't have the history of your country in it, so it is not complete. The Book of Universal History reveals it all.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Sterope:
@Rashduct4luv

Did you know that the word Allah is not exclusive to Muslims alone? It is an Arabic word that Christians Arabs and all Arabs use when referring to God. It is also related to the Hebrew word for God.

It is like saying 'Oluwa' is limited to the pagans alone.

All the names used to represent Allah in most cases undermine the true meaning of the name.

A Christian Arab can call his God 'Allah' just as the Arab polytheists do in the past. This does not change the fact that Allah is far from all those lies they ascribe to Him.

Oluwa, Lord, and other translations as been used for humans; an example may be found in the court, Lord Lugard, etc.

May Allah grant us more understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ImaIma1(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
@Rashduct4luv, read up this passage from the book of universal history. You will see exactly how Allah your god felt when the gods of science were encaging him and his likes.

Otem Erectus 226: 12-28
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

Who is Otem?

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Hadampson(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
How can Allah who is in a spiritual cage show mercy to Otem who is free? The reverse should rather be the case. I should show mercy to Allah your god, not the other way round. cool

Okay
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Who is Otem?
Otem is the one sent into the world to deliver the world from mind slavery brought to humanity by religion. He is the one sent to reveal the universal history to humanity and to make the method of exploring God Almighty the way of science rather than religion. To know more, read the Book of Universal History.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2019
tintingz:
Allah is originally an Arabia deity not Christians deity.

Arab Christians only adopt the name because it's their language but they are not referring to the Muslim deity but the Jewish deity(Yahweh or Jehovah).

Olorun is a Yoruba traditional religion deity, Yoruba Chrisians and Muslims adopt the name because that's what they can call their deity in their language. I think it was Bishop Ajayi Crowder that published this idea when translating the Bible into Yoruba.

Allah is the creator of Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses,.....Jesus and Muhammad. No matter the name He was called in the past.

Allah
Elah
Elaha
Eli
Eloi
Elohim
Eloha
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Saka4luv(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
Don't give yourself headache over Allah who happen to be a little god, just as you are. God Almighty which created Allah did not thirst after worship, but its will is for humanity to use their brains and do good to humanity.
Currently Allah and many of the gods of religion are in a spiritual cage and would remain there for about 997 years, because he is already there for about 3 years.

May the Light of God Almighty which created Allah your god reveal the truth to you.

Otem Erectus 227: 1a

Otem Erectus 227: 1
1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum.

Allah is the most supreme He knows all that is hiding and over sees and hears all in and out of the Universe. Religious books clarification aside, which Religion is more homogeneous, oneness, peaceful, universal and truthful. Islam is till the only religion with no difference go to America Africa Asia all practicing same things, they prayer same way you can even enter any mosque to pray, speaks same words Arabic words of Holy-Quran, non alterations in any form as ever take place in The Quran the only Book that still stand it full original foam. Many facts and normal reasons as such for an intelligent person to see that Islam is the way because no any other religion as oneness unity perfectly same way of worshipping and same words of the Only Book in it originally foam like the Islam and the Quran.... if you reason my words you will know it not just comment but the fact. MA sallam may Allah guide us to the right path...

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Sterope(f): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
When anyone says God, they mean the supreme God, the almighty or one God...a MONO God

When we say Oluwa or Olohun in Yoruba we mean the same thing as God i.e a MONO God.

It is the reason we have Mary; Maryam; Miriam; Moriamo; Marie.....all the listed is referring to Mother of Isa. Anyone with a basic knowledge of Abrahimic religion will tell you that.

When Arabs say Allah, regardless of religious affiliation, they mean the almighty and the supreme being. The definition of who Allah is may differ but it doesn't stop the non-Muslim Arabs from meaning the Almighty.

If I say Olohun or Oluwa etc, I am not referring to god's and I am not talking about the definition of Olohun according to Yoruba mythology. Those around me knows I am talking about the almighty according to my religious affiliation. When a Christian says it, everyone knows she is talking about Olohun of the Bible i.e Jesus Christ.

Rashduct4luv:

All the names used to represent Allah in most cases undermine the true meaning of the name.

A Christian Arab can call his God 'Allah' just as the Arab polytheists do in the past. This does not change the fact that Allah is far from all those lies they ascribe to Him.

Oluwa, Lord, and other translations as been used for humans; an example may found in the court, Lord Lugard, etc.

May Allah grant us more understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Saka4luv:

Allah is the most supreme He knows all that is hiding and over sees and hears all in and out of the Universe. Religious books clarification aside, which Religion is more homogeneous, oneness, peaceful, universal and truthful. Islam is till the only religion with no difference go to America Africa Asia all practicing same things, they prayer same way you can even enter any mosque to pray, speaks same words Arabic words of Holy-Quran, non alterations in any form as ever take place in The Quran the only Book that still stand it full original foam. Many facts and normal reasons as such for an intelligent person to see that Islam is the way because no any other religion as oneness unity perfectly same way of worshipping and same words of the Only Book in it originally foam like the Islam and the Quran.... if you reason my words you will know it not just comment but the fact. MA sallam may Allah guide us to the right path...
What if you come to realise that all religions, including yours, are actually not the way to God Almighty, but the way of science? That's what is currently happening in the spiritual realm. The gods(past beings) who want science to prevail have captured the gods(past beings) who want religion to remain popular in the world. The result of this is that humans will rapidly start dropping religion for deep thinking and science because that's the only method that can help us to understand what God is. Allah, Yahweh and their likes are currently encaged and they will remain encaged for about a thousand years. Peace.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Sterope:
When anyone say God, they mean the supreme God, the almighty and they mean one God.

When we say Oluwa, we mean the same thing as God.

It is the reason we have Mary; Maryam; Miriam; Moriamo; Marie.....all the listed is referring to Mother of Isa. Anyone with a basic knowledge of Abrahimic religion will tell you that.

When Arabs say Allah, regardless of religious affiliation, they mean the almighty and the supreme being. The definition of who Allah is may differ but it doesn't stop the non-Muslim Arabs from meaning the Almighty.

If I say Olohun or Oluwa etc, I am not referring to god's and I am not talking about the definition of Olohun according to Yoruba mythology. Those around me knows I am talking about the almighty according to my religious affiliation. When a Christian says it, everyone knows she is talking about Olohun of the Bible i.e Jesus Christ.

Yes those around you may know but those reading you may not know. There is a difference between speech and writing.
People seeing you may understand you in context of your appearance or perceived faith. If you make a post here and i don't know your faith before, how will i know which God/god you are talking about? If it is Allah, then it is Allah. I will immediately think you are referring to the Muslim God unless you state otherwise.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allah is the creator of Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses,.....Jesus and Muhammad. No matter the name He was called in the past.

Allah
Elah
Elaha
Eli
Eloi
Elohim
Eloha

Do you know that this Elaha first failed in his first incarnation into the homo sapiens era? He came to establish himself as a god, but could not achieve that. He was later successful in his second incarnation under the name of Abd Allah which later became Allah. Read the Book of Universal History for more.

Homo Sapiens III :15- 23
15. Elaha was a homo sapiens born in a place now called Iran in the 70,054th year of the homo sapiens era..
16. Now the name of his father was Abdulaha, who was a cattle rearer.
17. In those days, Elaha had no interest in becoming a cattle rearer like his father, rather, he loved to be among the storytellers and the singer of songs.
18. Now when Elaha was thirty years old, he dreamt and saw his consciousness flying in another body.
19. Then those who flew with him said to him, go and change the philosophy of your land.
20. Then Elaha awoke and declared himself to the people as the creator of the world.
21. Now he was taken and brought before the rulers of the land. Then he was offered a choice to either recant his pronouncement or face death.
22. Then Elaha recanted his profession and lived. Then the philosophy of his land which was the philosophy of Ilam, the god of the people, continued in those days.
23. So Elaha, who was also called Allah, could not establish his name as a god among the people until his death in the 70,098th year of the homo sapiens era.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:

Do you know that this Elaha first failed in his first incarnation into the homo sapiens era? He came to establish himself as a god, but could not achieve that. He was later successful in his second incarnation under the name of Abd Allah which later became Allah. Read the Book of Universal History for more.

Homo Sapiens III :15- 23
15. Elaha was a homo sapiens born in a place now called Iran in the 70,054th year of the homo sapiens era..
16. Now the name of his father was Abdulaha, who was a cattle rearer.
17. In those days, Elaha had no interest in becoming a cattle rearer like his father, rather, he loved to be among the storytellers and the singer of songs.
18. Now when Elaha was thirty years old, he dreamt and saw his consciousness flying in another body.
19. Then those who flew with him said to him, go and change the philosophy of your land.
20. Then Elaha awoke and declared himself to the people as the creator of the world.
21. Now he was taken and brought before the rulers of the land. Then he was offered a choice to either recant his pronouncement or face death.
22. Then Elaha recanted his profession and lived. Then the philosophy of his land which was the philosophy of Ilam, the god of the people, continued in those days.
23. So Elaha, who was also called Allah, could not establish his name as a god among the people until his death in the 70,098th year of the homo sapiens era.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah grant you life.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Sterope(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2019
When a Christian Arab writes in his mother tongue, how would you know he isn't a Muslim if he uses the word Allah.

Do you also think it is right to deprive natives of their word because it doesn't sit well with your interpretation?

Rashduct4luv:

Yes those around you may know but those reading you may not know. There is a difference between speech and writing.
People seeing you may understand you in context of your appearance or perceived faith. If you make a post here and i don't know your faith before, how will i know which God/god you are talking about? If it is Allah, then it is Allah. I will immediately think you are referring to the Muslim God unless you state otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

How can a lifeless(vacuum-bound) Allah grant life to a lively Otem? Anyway, here is the successful history of the second incarnation of Allah your god. This time, he successfully made himself a god.

Common Era 1: 6- 18

6. Now a man named Abd-Allah, being also a reincarnate of Allah, had no son. And Abd-Allah was a man of many words, having written a lot of philosophies. Now in those days, the people of the Arabians gathered before Abd-Allah to learn his words, for they regarded him as a god.
7. But the Zoroastrians and those who worshipped Illat and Hubab hated him, saying, why does Abd-Allah, a mere man, equate himself with a god? He shall die suddenly for this.
8. However, Abd-Allah continued to get stronger. And those who learnt his philosophies submitted themselves to him to be his slaves. And he said to them, all humans are my slaves, for they shall know it and become so in their souls.
9. Now when Moh had heard so much concerning Abd-Allah, he left Yanbu with Moh-Ahmad his son and came to Medina to see Abd-Allah to learn from him. Then Abd-Allah began to speak great words.
10. And he said to Moh, your son is one who shall make known my words to the world. Therefore I have laid hold on him and you cannot return with him anymore.
11. Now Moh bowed his head before Abd-Allah and said, blessed be you Abd-Allah, the most merciful and the most beneficial. For you have chosen my lowly son out of thousands of people.
12. You have said, let Moh-Ahmad be the propagator of your words. Who is Moh-Ahmad my son to be privileged to bear your words? He is like an ant before you. Take him with you and use him as you wish.
13. Now Abd-Allah put his right hand on the forehead of Moh and said, your name shall be famed together with the name of your son Ahmad forever, because you have chosen not to withdraw him from my presence, but rather, you have released him to me Allah, the greatest.
14. Now return to your land in peace while Ahmad your son shall remain with me. And Aminah my wife shall take care of him. I can assure you that there shall be no sufferring come upon Ahmad your son.
15. And Mohammad shall his name be called forever.
16. Now Mohammad was Seventeen years old when he came to be with Abd-Allah. And Abd-Allah taught him all his philosophies, saying, you must observe all of it.
17. Now when Moh had returned to Yanbu his land of nativity, Ramata his wife asked, saying, where is Moh-Ahmad our son whom you took with you to Medina? Then Moh said, do not call him our child anymore, rather, call him the slave of Abd-Allah our god.
18. For he is now a slave to Abd-Allah, the most merciful and the most beneficial, whose seat is in Medina.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OfficialAPCNig: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2019
This is the only thing that caught my attention

La Ilaha Illa Allah is there is no god but GOD
Moslems can continue to deceive themselves. Illah is the arabic equivalent for god.

Al'lah means The God and this was the name given to the ancient arabic Chief god and Mohammed chose the name to for the god of his new religion to make it easier to convert Meccans.

Our doubting moslem brothers: why is Illah interpreted as God in Arabic?

5 Likes

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by hybext(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Allah is the greatest
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Predstan: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I don’t understand why you can’t argue with him intellectually but resort to these words... is this not how Religion was imposed on Us?? If you think he’s saying Rubbish, just write your counter and explain your religion

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OfficialAPCNig: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Saka4luv:

Allah is the most supreme He knows all that is hiding and over sees and hears all in and out of the Universe. Religious books clarification aside, which Religion is more homogeneous, oneness, peaceful, universal and truthful.
Oneness? You must be joker. Shia and Sunni believe entirely different things, pray separately and observe their Ramadan slightly different.

Peaceful? Do you really know what peace means? Tell me just one Christian state that is battling religious crisis today.

Libya, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Northern Nigeria, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, e.t.c

Saka4luv:

Islam is till the only religion with no difference go to America Africa Asia all practicing same things, they prayer same way you can even enter any mosque to pray, speaks same words Arabic words of Holy-Quran, non alterations in any form as ever take place in The Quran the only Book that still stand it full original foam.
Stop deceiving yourself. Yoruba moslems don't even pray the same way as Northern moslems and Shias and Sunnis pray differently.

Saka4luv:

Many facts and normal reasons as such for an intelligent person to see that Islam is the way because no any other religion as oneness unity perfectly same way of worshipping and same words of the Only Book in it originally foam like the Islam and the Quran.... if you reason my words you will know it not just comment but the fact. MA sallam may Allah guide us to the right path...

You really need help from this delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Saka4luv(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
What if you come to realise that all religions, including yours, are actually not the way to God Almighty, but the way of science? That's what is currently happening in the spiritual realm. The gods(past beings) who want science to prevail have captured the gods(past beings) who want religion to remain popular in the world. The result of this is that humans will rapidly start dropping religion for deep thinking and science because that's the only method that can help us to understand what God is. Allah, Yahweh and their likes are currently encaged and they will remain encaged for about a thousand years. Peace.

Science is part of knowledge my friend all scientist will say Ohh God! when in big or tough situations without them knowing sometimes, why? Science helps in solving many problems and still create many problems during the process science is the root of civilization that brings western worlds and still leads to unsafely worlds..... who create chemicals who create guns weapons drugs space craft who invent this and that all is done to increase living standards of people and live healthy right? but later will turns out to have it disadvantages that will cause much of damage lost of live even extinction of creatures.... Science is by human and human can never be perfect that our in perfection is what GOD the all knowing use to create us and nothing we can do about it nothing can be perfect from man with time another man will see fault and try to improve on it till the world ends we will always continue to make the world better by science and technology and problems will surely be arising cuz of our imperfections..... science is knowledge to acquire to solve few problems and can never supersede religion non can it be a true way to follow. scientist still pray when in problem to who? and why? Many questions are still there that scientists has no answer to... many
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
Don't give yourself headache over Allah who happen to be a little god, just as you are. God Almighty which created Allah did not thirst after worship, but its will is for humanity to use their brains and do good to humanity.
Currently Allah and many of the gods of religion are in a spiritual cage and would remain there for about 997 years, because he is already there for about 3 years.

May the Light of God Almighty which created Allah your god reveal the truth to you.

Otem Erectus 227: 1a

Otem Erectus 227: 1
1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum.

grin. Guy why you always like to disgrace cross rat ? Who told you (Yahweh) is God? Where in ot Jesus call God (Yahweh) ? Yahweh is Idol and he belongs to isreal only.

Can you show me in your Bible where God said I am (Yahweh)? Can you show me in Bible where (Yahweh) can be found? What is the meaning of (Yahweh) ?

Allah above all nonsense. You are in great confusion

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Saka4luv:

Science is part of knowledge my friend all scientist will say Ohh God! when in big or tough situations without them knowing sometimes, why? Science helps in solving many problems and still create many problems during the process science is the root of civilization that brings western worlds and still leads to unsafely worlds..... who create chemicals who create guns weapons drugs space craft who invent this and that all is done to increase living standards of people and live healthy right? but later will turns out to have it disadvantages that will cause much of damage lost of live even extinction of creatures.... Science is by human and human can never be perfect that our in perfection is what GOD the all knowing use to create us and nothing we can do about it nothing can be perfect from man with time another man will see fault and try to improve on it till the world ends we will always continue to make the world better by science and technology and problems will surely be arising cuz of our imperfections..... science is knowledge to acquire to solve few problems and can never supersede religion non can it be a true way to follow. scientist still pray when in problem to who? and why? Many questions are still there that scientists has no answer to... many
When God Almighty sent Allah, Yahweh, Chaleb, Moloch, Vishnu, Chimides, Olorun, Chukwu, Nyame, Enlil etc into the universes billions of years ago, it didn't send them for the purpose of turning the universes to places where they are occupied with worshipping itself or any of these its offsprings I mentioned above, rather God Almighty told them to go and explore the universes. Now what the gods of science are trying to achieve is to bring back humanity into full science, whereby we can discover more of the Nature of God Almighty. Religion doesn't lead to God Almighty, the totality of existence, rather, it leads to each of the gods. For example, Zoroastrianism leads to the worship of Ahura Mazda, Islam leads to the worship of Abd Allah(aka Allah), Christianity and Judaism lead to the worship of Yahweh+fictitious Jesus and Yahweh respectively. Hinduism leads to the worship of Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. But using scientific method helps to discover the nature of Existence and God Almighty is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE.
You said that nothing can be perfect with man, yes, this is because the knowledge of God Almighty (Totality of Existence) is immeasurable and unquantifiable. Therefore human beings from generation to generation will keep discovering and rediscovering the ever-dynamic God Almighty, unlike the ever-static(unchanging) Yahweh and Allah, the puny gods majority of humans now worship.

The universal rule is:
1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god(or God Almighty)
3. Do good to humanity.

Once you can meet up with these standards, then you are fulfilling the universal rule of this NEW AGE. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin. Guy why you always like to disgrace cross rat ? Who told you (Yahweh) is God? Where in ot Jesus call God (Yahweh) ? Yahweh is Idol and he belongs to isreal only.

Can you show me in your Bible where God said I am (Yahweh)? Can you show me in Bible where (Yahweh) can be found? What is the meaning of (Yahweh) ?

Allah above all nonsense. You are in great confusion
Did you see me mention that Yahweh is God Almighty? As a matter of fact, Yahweh is not even up to 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of God Almighty in power, energy or extent, same as Allah.
God Almighty is beyond anything human beings have ever worshipped. God Almighty is the totality of existence. It is the source of all these puny gods you humans have ever worshipped and the best way to understand God Almighty is through science rather than religion.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2019
All beautiful name belong to Allah,

(Allah) is Arabic and Qur'an was reaveled in Arabic. But not only Arabic language is in the world. There many languages. And Allah also said I created you in different (languages) and tribe. So it clear that there other language and they are also believe in 1 creator. But how u you to worship God will determine whether you are serving truth God. God in English language still means the same as Allah in Arabic. Nothing bad if you called Allah as (God ) and God means Allah. Also in yoruba language you can call God (olohun) but to be honest there is nothing wrong calling Allah in others Languages. But the most good on is to call him Allah in Qur'an Wich book of muslim. But Allah means God in English. And it means olohun in yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by tencobrown: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
@Rashduct4luv, read up this passage from the book of universal history. You will see exactly how Allah your god felt when the gods of science were encaging him and his likes.

Otem Erectus 226: 12-28
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
may you accept Islam on no distance time.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2019
tencobrown:

And may you accept the truth of reality soonest.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by sino(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Question:

I have been in a discussion with two friends about the name of Allah. Both said that the meaning of La Ilaha Illa Allah is there is no god but GOD. So they translated Allah in God. They also went on saying that Allah is an Arabic name and the translation into other languages is sinful and not allowed. They insisted that Allah should be translated into God and not Allah. In attempt to react on this to the best of my Islamic knowledge though am not a scholar at all I said that in the Qur'an many verses are telling us that God's name is Allah for example Bismillah Arrahmani Arrahiim translating into In the Name of Allah (not the name of God) the Most beneficent, the Most Merciful most and that Allah knows best. They rejected this and said how come you translated the last two words but not the first. So I said referring to them a verse saying: ask the scholars if you don't know. Here I ask you for an elaboration on this so that further misconception can be avoided.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

The Name "Allaah" can be translated as 'God' for new Muslims who do not know Arabic language, just as we translate for them the meanings of the Quran and Ahadeeth in order to teach them the religion of Islam.
As for translating the name "Allaah" with 'God' while translating the meaning of the Quran or Hadeeth or books of Islamic knowledge, we do not think that this is permissible. Rather, it is an obligation to leave the name of Allaah in its original form as it is pronounced "Allaah". This is because, the name Allaah is the proper name of our Lord, Allaah. Besides, the Name Allaah demonstrates all His other Beautiful Names. Allaah Says (what means): {And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allaah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His Names. They will be requited for what they used to do.}[Quran 7:180].
Moreover, the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam(may Allaah exalt his mention) said: "Indeed, Allaah has ninety-nine names, one hundred less one; and he who memorizes them all by heart (and acts upon their implications) will enter Paradise." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
The name "Allaah" is different from the word "God" which only means a deity and does not in any way indicate deeming Allaah far from being likened to false deities that are worshiped besides Him. The proper meaning of Laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah, is: "There is no deity worthy of being worshiped except Allaah".

Allaah Knows best.

Source

cc: Sissie, mukina2 The proper meaning of Laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah, is: "There is no deity worthy of being worshiped except Allaah" not ".... there is no god/God but Allah

God, the Most Beautiful Word in English

The English word “God” is a unique linguistic and theological treasure. It is pre-historic, extending into the Neolithic period and deriving from the proto-Indo- European root gheu (∂), meaning “to invoke” or “to supplicate.” “God” is a past participial construction, meaning “the one who is invoked” or “the one who is called upon.” Like Sanskrit, Persian, Urdu, and most of the European languages, English belongs to the Indo-European family. Our word “God”—proto- Indo-European Ghuto—corresponds linguistically to the Sanskrit past participle hūta (“invoked” or “called upon”), which appears in the Indic Vedas in the divine epithet puruhūta (“much invoked”). Etymologically, “God”—“the one who is invoked in prayer”—is remarkably close in meaning to the Biblical Elo¯ hîm and Alāhā and the Qur’anic Allah, which, as we have seen, convey the sense of “the one who is worshipped.” “God” is also virtually identical in connotation to the Native American Lenape word for the Supreme Being “You to whom we pray.” Supplication and worship are closely interrelated. The Prophet said in a well-known Tradition: “Supplication is the essence of worship.”

The English word “God” in its present form is ancient and pre-Christian, having no hidden or implicit link with Trinitarian theology. Its earliest documented historical use is in the poem Beowulf, the oldest poem in the English language and the earliest European vernacular epic. Beowulf relates pre-Christian events from the early sixth century, a generation or so before the birth of the Prophet Muhammad. Western scholars often find Beowulf paradoxical, because it lacks distinctive Christian references but speaks constantly of God’s grandeur, taking every occasion to praise God and give him thanks. “God” in its present form is the most common word for the Creator in the epic, but the poem also contains scores of other magnificent divine names, which are so deeply embedded in its fabric that they cannot have been interpolated later by medieval monks. Although Beowulf refers to the creation, Adam, Noah, the Flood, the resurrection, judgment, heaven and hell, it contains no references to Mosaic or post-Mosaic Biblical events or to Christ, the crucifixion, Trinitarian dogma, saints, relics, or similar elements that one would expect to find, if there had been any subsequent medieval editing. The poem declares God’s oneness explicitly and extols his wise and merciful governance of the world and its people; it rejects and ridicules paganism as the work of the devil, and the epic’s hero, Beowulf—a brave and mighty but truly humble man of God—engages in constant combat with the diabolical forces of evil and destruction. Not just in its many words for God but in general, the religious vocabulary of Beowulf expresses with exactitude the crux of the spiritual and theological vision which Muslims find so precisely expressed in the Arabic language. Beowulf is a testimony to the English language’s unique richness and should inspire us, as English-speaking Muslims, with a deeper respect for our language and its inherent power to express not only our concept of the divine but the entire repertoire of primordial prophetic teaching."

Source: Dr. Umar Faruq Abd-Allah, One God Many Names, (Nawawi Foundation Paper, 2004)
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by tintingz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allah
Elah
Elaha
Eli
Eloi
Elohim
Eloha
Allah is Arabia deity that want people to face the Kaaba to worship him even during pre-islamic era, Elohim is a Hebrew deity that's worship in synagogue by the jews.

El, Yahweh, Jehovah are Cannanites/Jewish gods.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by baio: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
tencobrown:

Who is otom
Who wrote this book
And where is it published.
From what uve written, I can deduce even otom couldn't control vaccum, he doesn't have the calculation of space or distance. Which makes God of science more powerful. Another deduction, if more people that dies with the doctrine of any religion can be made into gods of almost equal power with the first created that means each god has his own armies that would fight for their leader not to be encaged in the cage u said they're locked in. (counting the number of people in different religions that have died compared to those that died with belief in science) The vacuum cage which otom himself doesn't understand.
Your book of history leaves alot of things o. It looks like all these Greek God's novels. Alot of similarities between them.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by latyph(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Alhamdulilah
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
I am not dead, why are you quoting this?

you are dead:

1. before posting, u accepted to be a Muslim and believe in Allah.

2. you posted rubbish without justifying your comment

3. How did you know that the statement is for the dead...

INALILAHI WAINA LAE ROJIUN

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by OtemAtum: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
weavesquad:

you are dead:

1. before posting, u accepted to be a Muslim and believe in Allah.
How did you know that I accepted to be a Muslim before posting? How did you know that I believe in Allah?

weavesquad: 2. you posted rubbish without justifying your comment
What I posted is backed up by the thummims(prophecies) found in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. This same book is one which reveals how God Almighty created Allah your god.

weavesquad: 3. How did you know that the statement is for the dead...

INALILAHI WAINA LAE ROJIUN
I am not an illiterate. As a matter of fact, I have been able to understand more than 300 ancient languages by revelation. I can speak many extinct language, including the Seriot Language which all gods of the past world preferred in those days. I can even tell you Allah's preferred quotation in the Seriot Language if you care to know.

"Al pesh wooshiere yim wuyum trish årevizz".

Translation: "I love violence more than anything in the world"

This is the reason why Violence can never depart from Islam, the religion of Allah. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Factory / Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak. Haram? / Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.