Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me (3105 Views)

Bet9ja Don scam me oo / Is Bet9ja Trying To Scam Me? / How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by Totoscatter212: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Judek2:
What is Nigerian bookies turning into?
I'm seriously having issiue with WAKABET which I thought is one of the best bookies in Nigeria..

I played a bet on the Nigerian super 6 match between Lobi Stars vs Kano Pillars FC. I backed Kano pillars to win, which they eventually won by a goal..

My bet was won, and when I withdrew, WAKABET refused to pay me, stating that the match was FIXED..

We have reasonable grounds to believe that you participated in this suspicious play. As regards your account,we shall have the right to withold the whole part of the balance and/or recover from the account the amount of any deposits, payouts, bonuses or winnings which have been affected, in any way, to any of the events.

It was hilarious and shocking at the same time.
A match which was played live, results without doubt and no official statement regarding the supposed fixed match.

Funny enough, they claimed that the match was Cancelled by ALL bookies, but I debunked them by showing them proof of the same games I played on BET9JA and KICKOFF.. All settled and paid without problems..

Its been more than one week, but WAKABET is so desperate and pained that I won a game on their site, and in their desperation, they refused to pay me..

They Have also accused the NPL of match fixing WITHOUT PROOF.

I plead with WAKABET to pay me my winnings without much vague assumptions as I won my game fair and square..

Bet9ja nairabet betking old companies wey get ground na waka bet u go?

1 Like

Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by StubbornGENIUS: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Totoscatter212:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is front page worthy but change the title.
Read Rule 16.Besides I believe the matter is closed.
Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by Totoscatter212: 1:28am On Jul 12, 2020
hardeybaba:

If you know you know����

With BetKing you can never experience this shenanigan

He who has ears and eyes.....

Bet9ja will not do this either. If at all u win they pay u
Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by Totoscatter212: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Read Rule 16.Besides I believe the matter is closed.

I saw it now. I was angry because me I dont win why deny a winner his money wink
Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by bluefilm: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2020
E be like say the Wakabet sef don already fold up waka go. shocked

Their website no dey look again.
Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
bluefilm:
E be like say the Wakabet sef don already fold up waka go. shocked

Their website no dey look again.
What happened to wakabet?One of their shops at computer village,Ikeja have been bought by another betting company called Actionbet.
Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by bluefilm: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
cucumbae:
What happened to wakabet?One of their shops at computer village,Ikeja have been bought by another betting company called Actionbet.

To be honest with you, I think Wakabet don waka go.

Even their website don waka go too. grin grin grin

Maybe they have changed their name to Actionbet.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Judek2:
My money have been paid, and apologies rendered..

I Thank God almighty for a swift sweet resolution.
I thank the WAKABET team for handling the matter with maturity.
And thank my NL family for their support. cheesy cheesy

ADMIN, YOU CAN CLOSE DOWN THE THREAD..
No we are not closing down.If you no come here to report them for no pay you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria / Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash / Super Eagles Qualifying Hopes Solely Hangs On Best Loser Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.