Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? (11510 Views)

The Divine Formula Of John 3:16: Grace + Obedience ➞ Everlasting Life / Do You Have An Immortal Soul? / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Mat 5:22:
"But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."
You're not my own brother oooooooo!
If you're not Oponu Olodo for real, you should have told your brother what exactly he supposed to do {Matthew 7:26} NOT just condemning what your brother is doing presently whereas you approved all other practices! Act 23:6-8
Now which one should he do? You've got nothing to present in answer to that!
Yet you are insisting on guiding people spiritually, abeg to where oooooooo Pastor Shadeyinka?
Matthew 15:14, 23:16,24 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by shadeyinka(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:

You're not my own brother oooooooo, otherwise you should have told your brother what exactly he supposed to do {Matthew 7:26} NOT just arguing that what your brother is doing presently is wrong whereas you approved all other practices except that of your so called brother! Act 23:6-8
Now which one should he do? You've got nothing to present in answer to that!
Yet you are insisting on guiding others, abeg to where oooooooo?
Matthew 15:14, 23:16,24 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mar 12:33-34:
"And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said to him, You are not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that dared ask him any question."
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Mar 12:33-34:
"And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said to him, You are not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that dared ask him any question."
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love your neighbor as yourself? grin

Well that's why i've been spending my precious times going to visit my neighbors at home to discuss on what we must do to please God! Malachi 3:16
And Malachi made it clear to me saying 'that's how to IDENTIFY those doing the will of the true God' Malachi 3:18

So Jesus taught me how to do that and i'm up and doing in it Sir! Luke 10:5-6 cheesy
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by shadeyinka(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love your neighbor as yourself? grin

Well that's why i've been spending my precious times going to visit my neighbors at home to discuss on what we must do to please God! Malachi 3:16
And Malachi made it clear to me saying 'that's how to IDENTIFY those doing the will of the true God' Malachi 3:18

So Jesus taught me how to do that and i'm up and doing in it Sir! Luke 10:5-6 cheesy

Luk 20:46-47:
"Beware of the scribes, who desire to walk in long robes, and give family allegiance {Gk., phileo} to greetings in the marketplaces, and chief seats in the community centers, and chief places at feasts; who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers: these shall receive greater condemnation."
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2019
@Shadeyinka,

You can quote the words because everyone with the ability to read can see it, you will surely be deluded without the Practical application of it! cheesy

I'm not the arguing type, i'll just go straight to the point to prove that you know nothing if you're not a student of our GB! wink
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by shadeyinka(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:
@Shadeyinka,

You can quote the words because everyone with the ability to read can see it, you will surely be deluded without the Practical application of it! cheesy

I'm not the arguing type, i'll just go straight to the point to prove that you know nothing if you're not a student of our GB! wink

Heb 4:12:
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Luk 20:46-47:
"Beware of the scribes, who desire to walk in long robes, and give family allegiance {Gk., phileo} to greetings in the marketplaces, and chief seats in the community centers, and chief places at feasts; who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers: these shall receive greater condemnation."

Practical application of what you've quoted!

¤Walk in long robes! deceptive dress code depicting religious leaders, your folks wearing collars are doing just that! wink
¤Love greetings in market places! everybody greets so what is the point of emphasis? It is a special kind of greeting to revere the recipient, your folks are known for that! wink
¤Special seats in synagogue! Tell your ECWA and other pastors and leaders to sit anywhere inside your church, NO special corner or seat for them! wink
¤Chief room at feasts! Tell your ECWA and other pastors and leaders that during weddings, birthdays, namings and other events they shouldn't be given the high tables! wink
¤Devour widows! Tell your ECWA and other pastors to stop collecting tithes or offerings from windows, in the first century the Christian congregations were the ones taking care of these ones and not the other way round! cheesy
¤Long prayers! Tell all your folks that prayers that exceeds ten minutes will be filled with repetitions so they're just praying to the next person beside them NOT to God! Matthew 6:7 cheesy
¤Greater damnation! Tell them that all those following them are doomed but those ones could still be saved since they're not hypocritical in what they're doing, so they can still learn the truth from Jehovah's Witnesses and PRACTICE pure worship. But as for those leaders, there is no escape for them because they'll not like to loose their self imposed religious titles! John 11:48 cheesy

That's the practical applications of what you just quoted Sir! wink
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Heb 4:12:
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

May the words of our God prove to be alive forever and ever!
Amen in Jesus name! smiley
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Janosky: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Why did oaroloye super-impose RUBBISH on my post?
Who cares that you wasted more than four decades on JUNK, that's your so called "research" ?
Wetin concern Yeshua with energy levels?
For your mind you think say you dey serve Yeshua...?
Abegi , stay your lane !
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Janosky:

Why did oaroloye super-impose RUBBISH on my post?
Who cares that you wasted more than four decades on JUNK, that's your so called "research" ?
Wetin concern Yeshua with energy levels?
For your mind you think say you dey serve Yeshua...?
Abegi , stay your lane !
No my brother!
Let them all utter what they have in mind {Luke 6:45} time will tell who are the true servants of God and deceptive agents of the devil! Matthew 13:30
If he's fully competent and completely equipped for the work{2Timothy 3:16-17} he will surely do better than Jehovah's Witnesses who have gathered over 8,000,000 adherents doing great with their faith across the globe! wink
So let him speak after all he claims to be for Yeshua the only begotten son of God! Luke 9:50 smiley
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by shadeyinka(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Practical application of what you've quoted!

¤Walk in long robes! deceptive dress code depicting religious leaders, your folks wearing collars are doing just that! wink
¤Love greetings in market places! everybody greets so what is the point of emphasis? It is a special kind of greeting to revere the recipient, your folks are known for that! wink
¤Special seats in synagogue! Tell your ECWA and other pastors and leaders to sit anywhere inside your church, NO special corner or seat for them! wink
¤Chief room at feasts! Tell your ECWA and other pastors and leaders that during weddings, birthdays, namings and other events they shouldn't be given the high tables! wink
¤Devour widows! Tell your ECWA and other pastors to stop collecting tithes or offerings from windows, in the first century the Christian congregations were the ones taking care of these ones and not the other way round! cheesy
¤Long prayers! Tell all your folks that prayers that exceeds ten minutes will be filled with repetitions so they're just praying to the next person beside them NOT to God! Matthew 6:7 cheesy
¤Greater damnation! Tell them that all those following them are doomed but those ones could still be saved since they're not hypocritical in what they're doing, so they can still learn the truth from Jehovah's Witnesses and PRACTICE pure worship. But as for those leaders, there is no escape for them because they'll not like to loose their self imposed religious titles! John 11:48 cheesy

That's the practical applications of what you just quoted Sir! wink

Mat 15:13-14:
"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Mat 23:13-14:
"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer you them that are entering to go in. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore you shall receive the greater damnation."

1 Like

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Mat 15:13-14:
"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Mat 23:13-14:
"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer you them that are entering to go in. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore you shall receive the greater damnation."

The inspired writings from our God lives forever!

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Janosky,
You see what i mean? cheesy

There are lots of insanes around but the clothes they put on prevents people from noticing them!

Just allow everyone to speak then you'll be able to distinguish between those whose brains are still functioning and insanes!

So please allow everyone to speak!
Of course a madman can also speak because he's got so many junks in his brains but he certainly lacks the ability to put words together and motivate intelligent creatures to act! Luke 6:45

That's why intelligent individuals loves to be amused at their sight, but no trading words with such! Matthew 7:6
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Barristter07:

Scripture for the highlighted that says he went to paradise? (1)

(2) did his Spirit not return to God in heaven ? Was he there ?

"And Jesus said to him, Verily I say to you, To day will you be with Me in paradise" (Luke 23:43).

What day did the thief die? The Lord Jesus Christ made a remarkable statement that this thief would be in paradise with Him that very day. What happened that day? They all died on that day (Jesus and both thieves). The soul of the unrepentant thief descended into Hades to await condemnation at judgment day while soul of thief who had put his trust in Christ when together with Jesus as promised to paradise (Abraham's bosom Luke 16:22).

What happened there?

i) Jesus proclaimed victory to the many imprisoned evil angels confined there in chains of darkness, (you can see this in 1 Peter 3:19; 2 Peter 2:4).

ii) Jesus set the souls of those who had died in faith free, taking them and their "paradise" with Him to the third heaven (2 Corinthians 12:2-4; Ephesians 4:8-10).

iii) Jesus took "the keys of hell (Hades) and death with Him (Revelation 1:18).

All these happened between His death and resurrection before He went back to heaven.

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Barristter07:

Ressurection of the body can't be spiritual or spirit body. Spirit isn't physical. A primary school kid knows this basic knowledge

So give a proper difference!

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body" (1 Corinthians 15:44).

You are only conscious of your natural body because you are naturally minded. Everything must be physical to you. There is what is called a spiritual body that you haven't got a clue of. The spiritual body is what the Lord Jesus resurrected in, it is also called a glorious body. This is entirely different from the spirit body otherwise called the spirit man. A man consist of spirit, soul and body. Apostle Paul explained it here:

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:23).

This verse proves that we are tri-une, consisting of spirit, soul and body. You are only taught about the body and that is why you have no clue about what happens to the spirit and soul after physical death (separation).

Barristter07:

Sinner will LIVE ( LiFE) eternally in hell. If you nod on agreement , just know you have given them free eternal life ticket.

Man will be eternally conscious after death, where you will spent your eternity depends on the choice you make today. Watchtower society or the Holy Bible. Eternal death (separation) or eternal life with God. Your decision determines your destiny.

Barristter07:

Jesus never said Abraham bosom is Paradise!!!

Comprehend?

The paradise that Jesus called "paradise" has been emptied and taken to the third heaven with Him. Receive the real Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour if you want to be with Christ in heaven and also to partake of the glorious body at resurrection.

Barristter07:

Conscious existence indicate presence of LIFE, (Act 17;28) You have given sinners free eternal life ticket.

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

Eternal life is free for all who will accept the Jesus of the Bible as their personal Lord and Saviour. smiley
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another thought from a Churchgoer based on the Bible book of Luke 23:43!
So it's either written
'I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise' or
'I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise'

Because the position of punctuation mark in this statement can change the meaning of what was said!

If Jesus went with the thief the same day then that will raise some thought provoking questions!
¤Where is Paradise?
¤Who are the first set to be there?
¤Will a thief get there first before faithful Christians?
¤Was Jesus still active at death?
¤Does any part of man survives death?
¤Who raised Jesus from death?
¤Does Paradise exist before Abraham?
¤Where is Abraham presently?
¤What is the meaning of resurrection?

Answers to all these questions will settle the issue on where the punctuation mark supposed to be @ Luke 23:43!
OLAADEGBU:

"And Jesus said to him, Verily I say to you, To day will you be with Me in paradise" (Luke 23:43).

What day did the thief die? The Lord Jesus Christ made a remarkable statement that this thief would be in paradise with Him that very day. What happened that day? They all died on that day (Jesus and both thieves). The soul of the unrepentant thief descended into Hades to await condemnation at judgment day while soul of thief who had put his trust in Christ when together with Jesus as promised to paradise (Abraham's bosom Luke 16:22).

What happened there?

i) Jesus proclaimed victory to the many imprisoned evil angels confined there in chains of darkness, (you can see this in 1 Peter 3:19; 2 Peter 2:4).

ii) Jesus set the souls of those who had died in faith free, taking them and their "paradise" with Him to the third heaven (2 Corinthians 12:2-4; Ephesians 4:8-10).

All these happened between His death and resurrection before He went back to heaven.
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body" (1 Corinthians 15:44).

You are only conscious of your natural body because you are naturally minded. Everything must be physical to you. There is what is called a spiritual body that you haven't got a clue of. The spiritual body is what the Lord Jesus resurrected in, it is also called a glorious body. This is entirely different from the spirit body otherwise called the spirit man. A man consist of spirit, soul and body. Apostle Paul explained it here:

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:23).

This verse proves that we are tri-une, consisting of spirit, soul and body. You are only taught about the body and that is why you have no clue about what happens to the spirit and soul after physical death (separation).

Man will be eternally conscious after death, where you will spent your eternity depends on the choice you make today. Watchtower society or the Holy Bible. Eternal death (separation) or eternal life with God. Your decision determines your destiny.

The paradise that Jesus called "paradise" has been emptied and taken to the third heaven with Him. Receive the real Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour if you want to be with Christ in heaven and also to partake of the glorious body at resurrection.

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

Eternal life is free for all who will accept the Jesus of the Bible as their personal Lord and Saviour. smiley

Why can't you just go out there preach all these THEORIES to people who will welcome you in their homes {Matthew 10:12,Luke 10:5} go back to teach them the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS so that they can BENEFIT from you? Matthew 28:20
Instead of argue with Jehovah's Witnesses who will never agree with your THEORIES! cheesy
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What happened there?

Narrowing it down to the boldened point (ii) since some of you are so lazy to check it up.

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which is not lawful for a man to utter" (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).

Paul is here narrating a unique experience he had, in what we call an out of body experience where he visited paradise (the third heaven).

"Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord; (For we walk by faith, not by sight): We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord" (2 Corinthians 5:6-8).

Paul is here saying that being absent from the body is not as good as being in the glorious (spiritual body) which is the future resurrection body, but it is still good enough and something for the Christian to anticipate. JW's do not anticipate this and that is why they are not true Christians. Christians look forward with joy to the day when we with our spirits would depart and be with our Lord Jesus Christ in Paradise as this is far better.
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jehovah's Witnesses who went as far as discovering that Jesus wasn't nailed on a Cross and that Hell simply means Grave are LAZY to make research! cheesy

Coming from a Churchgoer who only stick to whatever the Church fathers agreed upon to feed him even while these so called Pastors are disputing amongst themselves over the diversity and contradictions in their teachings!

Wonders shall never end! cheesy
OLAADEGBU:

Narrowing it down to the boldened point (ii) since some of you are so lazy to check it up.

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows); How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which is not lawful for a man to utter" (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).

Paul is here narrating a unique experience he had, in what we call an out of body experience where he visited paradise (the third heaven).

"Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord; (For we walk by faith, not by sight): We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord" (2 Corinthians 5:6-8).

Paul is here saying that being absent from the body is not as good as being in the glorious (spiritual body) which is the future resurrection body, but it is still good enough and something for the Christian to anticipate. JW's do not anticipate this and that is why they are not true Christians. Christians look forward with joy to the day when we with our spirits would depart and be with our Lord Jesus Christ in Paradise as this is far better.
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Janosky: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:
Janosky,
You see what i mean? cheesy

There are lots of insanes around but the clothes they put on prevents people from noticing them!

Just allow everyone to speak then you'll be able to distinguish between those whose brains are still functioning and insanes!

So please allow everyone to speak!
Of course a madman can also speak because he's got so many junks in his brains but he certainly lacks the ability to put words together and motivate intelligent creatures to act! Luke 6:45

That's why intelligent individuals loves to be amused at their sight, but no trading words with such! Matthew 7:6

Thank you my Bro,Maximus69.
You're so spot on, you hit the nail on the head.
That oaroloye guy is neck deep in spiritism,he's been passing off spiritism as Christianity, as if he knows Yeshua or the teachings of Yeshua..
For him mind ,Yeshua na spiritism... Lol
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Janosky: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The spiritual body is what the Lord Jesus resurrected in, it is also called a glorious body.

Man will be eternally conscious after death .

*1)
The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without
Denying Their False Theology
by OLAADEGBU ( m ): 2:04pm On Jun 28
The Question JW cannot truthfully answer
without denying their false theology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=pwUi3C-sZtQ
Jehovah Witnesses say that Jesus was not
resurrected bodily. Jesus said He was. Who
is lying?

*****## This OLAADEGBU lying Pharisee is very shameless. He lies shamelessly.

The Question JWs Cannot Answer
Without Denying Their False Theology
by Janosky : 10:52pm On Jun 28
OLAADEGBU :
I knew you could not truthfully answer
the question without denying your false
theology.
Are your lies more credible than apostle
Peter's eyewitness (Acts3:12-15. 1 Pet3:18)
testimony?
Lying Pharisees , John 2:22 "After he
(Jesus) was raised from the dead,his
disciples recalled what he had said. Then
they believed the Scripture and the words
that Jesus had spoken"
****What the holy Scriptures said about
Jesus resurrection...
Acts2:24 "God raised him (Jesus) from the
dead".
Acts2:25 " David said about Jesus...."
Acts2:27 " because you (God) will not
abandon me to the grave".
Jehovah fulfilled Psalms 16:10 & Acts 2:27
when HE raised Jesus from the dead.
Apostle Paul supports Acts 2:24,27 & John
2:22 in 1 Cor6:14.
"By his power God raised Jesus from the
dead" 1Cor6:14.
*1Cor15:20 " Christ has indeed been raised
from the dead ,the first fruits of those who
have fallen asleep in death"
**1Cor 15:44 "it is buried a physical
body,but raised a spiritual body"
Vs 45 "...the first Adam became a living soul
,the last Adam (Jesus Christ) became a life
giving spirit"
Lying Pharisee, Christ was raised to life in
the spirit realm first ,before any of his
disciples resurrected.

.**#2)
***Ecclesiastics9:5,6
5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing.
6 Their love, their hate, and their envy have
already vanished,
Berean Study Bible.

The truth that Jesus raised to life with a spiritual body supported by 1Cor15:44,
1Pet3:18 naim this olaadegbu dey lie tey tey so no be true .
Today he confess that JWs are correct.
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Janosky:

Thank you my Bro,Maximus69.
You're so spot on, you hit the nail on the head.
That oaroloye guy is neck deep in spiritism,he's been passing off spiritism as Christianity, as if he knows Yeshua or the teachings of Yeshua..
For him mind ,Yeshua na spiritism... Lol

You're welcome my brother,

I do meet likes of his type during those days, we have them back then in the army, they always set their minds on all sorts of spiritistic acts but during real battle they die like fowls and their so called powers fails them! embarassed

So it wasn't difficult for me to agree with JWs that those spirits only use them as puppets and nothing more! undecided
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Barristter07: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2019
My Reply:

OLAADEGBU:

You are only conscious of your natural body because you are naturally minded. Everything must be physical to you. There is what is called a spiritual body that you haven't got a clue of. The spiritual body is what the Lord Jesus resurrected in, it is also called a glorious body.

If you agree Jesus ressurect in a Spiritual Body.

Spiritual is defined as that which is " OPPOSED to Physical " or opposite.

How can you claim Jesus is a Physical Man if he truly was raised a Spiritual body ?

This is entirely different from the spirit body otherwise called the spirit man.
A man consist of spirit, soul and body. Apostle Paul explained it here:

Is the Spirit in man a person ?

Tell me, was Jesus in heaven the day he died since his spirit return to Heaven !

According to you Paradise is in Sheol, Sheol is not yet emptied ! Revelation 20;13

Eternal life means to live forever, Will sinners not live forever in the traditional church hell ? U just give them eternal life. U are anti - Jesus

1 Like

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Barristter07: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What happened there?

Psalm 16:10 says Jesus soul was in Hell, so Paradise is Hellfire ?

1 Like

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Barristter07:

Psalm 16:10 says Jesus soul was in Hell, so Paradise is Hellfire ?

"I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory : my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption" (Psalm 16:8-10).

"For David speaks concerning Him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also My flesh shall rest in hope: Because you will not leave My soul in hell, neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption. You have made known to me the ways of life; You shall make me full of joy with your countenance. Men and brethren, let me freely speak to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us to this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, He would raise up Christ to sit on His throne; He seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that His soul was not left in hell, neither His flesh did see corruption" (Acts 2:25-31).

Apostle Peter under the influence of the Holy Spirit expounded on that that verse by saying that it meant that our Lord Jesus Christ resurrected bodily without his flesh seeing corruption.
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Barristter07: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory : my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption" (Psalm 16:8-10).

"For David speaks concerning Him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also My flesh shall rest in hope: Because you will not leave My soul in hell, neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption. You have made known to me the ways of life; You shall make me full of joy with your countenance. Men and brethren, let me freely speak to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us to this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, He would raise up Christ to sit on His throne; He seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that His soul was not left in hell , neither His flesh did see corruption" (Acts 2:25-31).

Apostle Peter under the influence of the Holy Spirit expounded on that that verse by saying that it meant that our Lord Jesus Christ resurrected bodily without his flesh seeing corruption.

If Jesus was in Hellfire, How come you said he went to Paradise ? So he promised that thief Hellfire ?

1 Like

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Barristter07:

My Reply:

If you agree Jesus ressurect in a Spiritual Body.

Spiritual is defined as that which is " OPPOSED to Physical " or opposite.

How can you claim Jesus is a Physical Man if he truly was raised a Spiritual body ?

I can see that you are still grappling with the fact that a Spiritual body (Glorious Body) is different from the Spirit man (the new man in Christ). The moment you stop filtering the truth of the Bible with your Watchtower doctrine the easier it will be for you to understand this simple term. Ask yourself this question: If Jesus' physical body didn't see corruption, what happened to this physical body when He resurrected?

Barristter07:

Is the Spirit in man a person ?

Tell me, was Jesus in heaven the day he died since his spirit return to Heaven !

I told you before that a person consists of spirit, soul and body. The spirit takes on the same form of the soul and body. At physical death the spirit and soul are separated from the body. The body then awaits resurrection to take up a Spiritual body (Glorious Body) that our Lord Jesus Christ resurrected in. At the moment all who have died in Christ are not with their Spiritual bodies (Glorious bodies). They are presently in the third heaven with Christ in their spirit/souls and when the trumpet sounds the dead in Christ will take up their spiritual bodies (glorious bodies) just like Jesus Christ our Saviour. If you are still living with the old man and you die in that situation you will be forever separated from God. Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour today so as to get connected with God and enjoy the free gift of eternal life that Christ has purchased for us on the Cross of Calvary.

Barristter07:

According to you Paradise is in Sheol, Sheol is not yet emptied ! Revelation 20;13

Yes, the other part of Hades is still occupied with those who died without accepting Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.

Barristter07:

Eternal life means to live forever, Will sinners not live forever in the traditional church hell ? U just give them eternal life. U are anti - Jesus

It is your choice whose report you believe, the Watchtower society or the Holy Bible. Your decision will determine where you will spend your eternity.
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It is your choice whose report you believe, the Watchtower society or the Holy Bible. Your decision will determine where you will spend your eternity.

You'll never find any REAL sheep of Jesus in Christendom!
Because the fabricators of the Church's theories have debunked it as FAKE!
So wake up from your slumber man!

No honesthearted individuals will fall for those lies the Churches of Christendom is feeding you, Kumuyi only adopted those teachings to gather gullible members and make fortune out of their stupidity! cheesy

There is no place like hellfire!

God told Adam 'you will return to the ground' and ever since then Adam is nowhere but dust! Genesis 3:17-19 compared to Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:5-10 cheesy
Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by Barristter07: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I can see that you are still grappling with the fact that a Spiritual body (Glorious Body) is different from the Spirit man (the new man in Christ) . The moment you stop filtering the truth of the Bible with your Watchtower doctrine the easier it will be for you to understand this simple term. Ask yourself this question: If Jesus' physical body didn't see corruption, what happened to this physical body when He resurrected?

Your understanding level is the problem, Very Low IQ , I won't blame you anyway,

Here is the scripture you allude to for the new man in Christ is Spirit body heresy

Ephesians 4:22 speaking about the OLD MAN

" That you put off concerning the former way of life the old man , which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Since Old and New man are BODIES according to Olaadegbu 2019 , Explain to me. how do someone take off/put off their OLD MAN ? do they take off their Old Body for a new Body ?

Secondly, since Spirit man is for the new man in Christ, Hello, so not every human has Spirit ?
grin

I told you before that a person consists of spirit, soul and body. The spirit takes on the same form of the soul and body. At physical death the spirit and soul are separated from the body. The body then awaits resurrection to take up a Spiritual body (Glorious Body) that our Lord Jesus Christ resurrected in. At the moment all who have died in Christ are not with their Spiritual bodies (Glorious bodies). They are presently in the third heaven with Christ in their spirit/souls and when the trumpet sounds the dead in Christ will take up their spiritual bodies (glorious bodies) just like Jesus Christ our Saviour. If you are still living with the old man and you die in that situation you will be forever separated from God. Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour today so as to get connected with God and enjoy the free gift of eternal life that Christ has purchased for us on the Cross of Calvary.

All right, let's test the above :

When Jesus spirit return to heaven according to Luke 23:46, Was he in heaven that day ?

Yes, the other part of Hades is still occupied with those who died without accepting Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.

The bible never said " THE OTHER PART " . it says Hades in entirety .

You are a scam

The Greek word the bible translated eternal life means live forever !

If sinners live forever , Olaadegbu you just gave them everlasting life!

2 Likes

Re: Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? by jom28gy(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2019
How can he need it when he is the source of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? / Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.