Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Wordpress Vs Blogger Which Is Best For Newbies? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wordpress Vs Blogger Which Is Best For Newbies? (208 Views)

Which Is Best, Architecture Or Civil Engineering / Which IT Skill Is Best For Someone That Wants A Career Change. / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Vs Blogger Which Is Best For Newbies? by Botango23(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Hello bloggers and newbies, their have been this controversy over the years which am ready to put an end to.

WordPress and Blogger/ which one is good for newbies?

My Answer
Blogger is good for a start, because it easy and cheap to use, WordPress is meant for the professionals, so you are a newbie here I will advice you to start with Blogger first, blogger stands like practicing site where you practice how to blog while WordPress is meant for those that are ready for business.

The guru herself still using blogger am talking of no other person lindaikeji, so why won't you use blogger. I have a friend of mine just because he has money to start a blog went on to spend nothing less than 60,000 on WordPress the following here he closed down his blog, because at the end of the day he earned nothing and has no money to resubscribe on WordPress, blogger is cheaper all you need to do is to buy a domain name and buy a premium them which is not up to 10,000. Blogger will host your website for you and easy to get google ads approval easily because blogger is still part of google company.

If you like yourself I will advice you to start with Blogger and after two years you can start with WordPress and before you know it you don turn to guru.

My next topic:Things you need to do before starting a blog.
you can follow me.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Universerjob Career/skill Acquisition Community / Get Your Data Analysis Done / Economics Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.