Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day (42998 Views)

Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild / Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
rawitools:
you no dream how to reset Nigeria to defult settings?
Weytin concern me with resetting Nigeria Biko undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by MissJoy29(f): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
rawitools:
you like stick well we'll oo
What's stick?
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aaaawwwww. Thanks
u welcome..hit me up
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by moiaimi(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Movie and data
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Ajayi007: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Musiz and football
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by IAmTobore(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
video games and movies/series grin
Just like me. I think we some things in common.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by engrjacuzzi: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Sex isnt bad 4 a married woman ,i read bible to lift my soul

As a married woman, no wahala.... Even if you want to do all day and night, it's your right
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by engrjacuzzi: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. How can it be you?

You never can tell.... Do you know if I'm your missing rib...lol
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Sike(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
FOOD AND ELECTRICITY
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Data and Novels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Blackmiserable(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
pansophist:
Lol, since my job requires me staying indoors and do mostly writing, I can stay indoor the whole week if I have internet and food. The virtual is a whole world on it's own, and who doesn't need food to survive. There you have it.

Internet and food.

Pansophist, please can you link me up for a writing job? I'd be passing out on the 27th of this month, so no 20k allawee from FG again.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by sisisioge: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Power supply and food.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by dailynaijanews(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is nice. For many who are interested in woodwork, this might be a great article for them to peruse: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-concrete-saw/
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by BuikemWillz(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2019
A lady I'm in love with [emphasis on 'in love'] and interesting live football matches
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Omoapena(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
Food and Music grin

In Nigeria, you will get bored with the availability of those things cuz nepa won't make you enjoy them...

If there's constant power supply, i can stay indoor with video game & food

Fast internet connection & of cuz food

Good seasonal movie & of cuz food

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by peacengine(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
bluefilm:
Xvïdeos

And

Pørnhub

Something worse will keep you indoors soon

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
peacengine:

Something worse will keep you indoors soon

Idiot.

So you have to follow me to this place too?

You will search and search and search for what you idiot is looking for, but you won't find anything.

Ewu.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phone with internet and light of course.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Book and Internet. cool

Then...

...more books and more internet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by amaks: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Books and internet.

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Forgiveson86(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2019
SEX
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Movies and video games

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo) / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.