Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com (12343 Views)

Who Knows About Starta.ng / Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
hello all, i came across a site online, revenuevault.com that one can earn through pay per call..i signed up as an affliate and they said the training fee is 24950..please i want to know how legit it is...need opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by chrisfocus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
The screenshot below contains what you'll still have to pay for if you're totally new to digital marketing.

This is after the opening you up to the course you're paying 24,950 for. The course is basically a front. A bait of sort. All those emails were strategic in only showing the iceberg tip.

If you have other better ways to get into PPC, better to go it.

I feel scammed. I walked into this eyes wide opened. I am frustrated. ₦24.95k. Money I had to borrow. Chai!!

However if you have the money for these all in the screenshot, please by all means. If you have all these tools in place, you don't need them, you're an inch away from becoming a PPC affiliate.

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
chrisfocus:
The screenshot below contains what you'll still have to pay for if you're totally new to digital marketing.

This is after the opening you up to the course you're paying 24,950 for. The course is basically a front. A bait of sort. All those emails were strategic in only showing the iceberg tip.

If you have other better ways to get into PPC, better to go it.

I feel scammed. I walked into this eyes wide opened. I am frustrated. ₦24.95k. Money I had to borrow. Chai!!

However if you have the money for these all in the screenshot, please by all means. If you have all these tools in place, you don't need them, you're an inch away from becoming a PPC affiliate.
thanks for confirming my suspicion..My instincts never fail me..I asked the rep of their office address and she was blabbing..I just kept my cool..since then they've been calling and i stopped picking up calls..it's a real hustle out there
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by astnig: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

I joined the pay per call business January 2019

Feb earning- $0

March earnings - $130 (was not paid because I did not hit the minimum payout)

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

Here are my stats between 26-27th of June 27, 2019:

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol

7 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
You could have clearly told us u are one of their agents or using their services instead of saying village people crap..must someone engage in pay per call before you earn a source of living..
astnig:
I think the original poster made a mistake in the title of the topic, revenue vault is a pay per call company that pay you when you send callers to them. There is no question as to whether they are real or not … yes they 100% real , unfortunately they do not offer a training ( not sure I have seen any pay per call network offering a training)

However, there are several training online that are available to train you on how to promote your promo numbers when approved, the only problem is that, they are super expensive (range from $1000- $6000) just for coaching, initially I thought they were crazy to request for such an insane amount of money for training but as I would later find out , pay per call seems to be the easiest methods of generating money online especially when you know how it works and can implement it.

The problem with us here in Nigeria is when it comes to making money online; we always expect it to be free , the truth is , making money online is very possible but not free.

When you engage in an online business, you need to do your research using the following methods among others:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Definitely not this forum, (you are likely to be misled by either the “I know it all” but have never received a single payment online or the very broke that think everything must be free, in the process waste their time.

Facts:

Feb earning- $0

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Here is the screenshot of how much I have made this month (June 2019) , Just today I logged in to check my stats for the offers I am promoting .

You can see that I am currently promoting 2 offers, I have had about 140 calls between yesterday and today but only 7 of them have stayed beyond the duration of minutes required for a conversion. That is why my earnings is currently $384. I am sure it should increase by the end of the day because I am really trying hard to hit $4500 before Sunday

My advice to anyone reading this, so long as someone can train you on how to go about it; your earning potentials are endless. I am not interested in training anyone so do not ask, feel free to call any of the companies that train for Pay per call there are a few online

I honestly do not think the fees charged by the Nigerian training entity is outrageous, i only get upset with training companies that collect your money and do nothing , i do not believe this is one of them based on my experience with them, but like i said, there are other training in the US( online that can also help)

To the guy who is rejoicing that he did not enroll , “village people are dancing on your matter already” lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by chrisfocus(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
frankyskyboi:
hello all, i came across a site online, revenuevault.com that one can earn through pay per call..i signed up as an affliate and they said the training fee is 24950..please i want to know how legit it is...need opinions

12 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Hello, i'm also a newbie on revenue vault. Recently got approved. I do not have money to give anyone; not like i'm scared of being scammed or anything. I'm simply plain broke.

Well i'm doing a research online to find out the trick behind the whole thing found these.

P. S: i'm far from being done o.

*you should have a blog. Dont go anywhere near it if you do not own a blog or a website.

* i guess, focus on a niche.. Maybe health...

*write contents about health issues... Build your contents in such a way that it chronologically
leads to a call to action... With the promo number displayed at the end.

*write your contents to suit your target american audience.

*look for facebook/ twitter pages with american participants that talk about.. Something related to your content. Eg weight loss... Write a meanifull comment and attach your link.

*go to other platforms and promote your blog, Twitter quora, Youtube

This is all i have learned so far... I'll come back when i learn more. For now, i dont understand why i cant apply to any campaign

Well, if i eventually make it, i will teach people for free. Lets have a conscience. People are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by chrisfocus(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Hello, i'm also a newbie on revenue vault. Recently got approved. I do not have money to give anyone; not like i'm scared of being scammed or anything. I'm simply plain broke.

Well i'm doing a research online to find out the trick behind the whole thing found these.

P. S: i'm far from being done o.

*you should have a blog. Dont go anywhere near it if you do not own a blog or a website.

* i guess, focus on a niche.. Maybe health...

*write contents about health issues... Build your contents in such a way that it chronologically leads to a call to action... With the promo number displayed at the end.

*write your contents to suit your target american audience.

*look for facebook/ twitter pages with american participants that talk about.. Something related to your content. Eg weight loss... Write a meanifull comment and attach your link.

*go to other platforms and promote your blog, Twitter quora, Youtube

This is all i have learned so far... I'll come back when i learn more. For now, i dont understand why i cant apply to any campaign

Well, if i eventually make it, i will teach people for free. Lets have a conscience. People are suffering.

Hi.

Have you applied for any campaign yet, mad have been approved?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
chrisfocus:

Hi.

Have you applied for any campaign yet, mad have been approved?

I wanted to. But could not. Maybe its because i tried to apply, using a phone. Have you?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by chrisfocus(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Kweensavvy:

I wanted to. But could not. Maybe its because i tried to apply, using a phone. Have you?

Yes, I have.

On phone, you have to swipe or drag the panel (the list of campaigns) to the left to reveal the "Apply" button.

You'll have to answer one question of 'How You'll Promote The Campaign' before clicking apply.

My applications are still pending sha.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Peterleed: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please how long does it take to get approved
They said 7 days but it's been more than that
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Peterleed: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Boss I fear you o
Me that am still looking for $100 to buy phone
astnig:

Youtube

Google

Reddit

Quora

Facts:

Feb earning- $0

April Payment - $875

May Payment - $1650

June ( pending ) $3534

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrCuteking:

Pride. Help your fellow Nigerians and stop making noise. Its of no use. Or you want make we they clap for you?

I read from the beginning to the end without learning anything but pride.

If you share what you know, will it reduce your income? No
Why refer us to agents that can teach us when you can?

Instead of you to reduce our learning curve, you made it even more difficult.

What you just stated here is like someone who needs direction to a place but you only made the person know you've been there before and its a good place, yet no info on how to direct the person to the place.

A wise man said
"The world is easy but men made it a difficult place to stay"

No mind am... His post was just full of senseless bragging... He made $4million dollars... Who he epp? Senseless bunch of crazy people thinking nobody can have access to what they know... He should watch out on how his secret will be cracked and exposed ryt here sooner.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2019
How does this work?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
frankyskyboi:

Hello..

This is over 7days and I'm yet to receive their mail on approval. Any need to worry? How long did yours take?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Hello all..

This is over 7days and I'm yet to receive their mail on approval. Any need to worry? How long did yours take?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by sosowater: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
sosowater:

Hello all..

Eternity.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Eternity.

Eternity ke? Kweensavvy, abeg I sent u a mail, I need to relate with you better on this if you don't mind.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tenshades:

Eternity ke? Kweensavvy, abeg I sent u a mail, I need to relate with you better on this if you don't mind.

Saw it jare. Knew it was about the revenue vault. Havent even successfully created a website/blog yet so i havent started anything related to revenuevault. No website, no revenue vault.

It worries me really. Really want to suspend it for now.

Its why i do not want to dwell too much on that one yet as i dont want to have plenty headache + plus every other project just seems to be hanging.

I hope you don't mind?

I hope you dont mind?
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tenshades:

Yes o eternity, before they approved my account ehn.. Took almost one month sef.. Was only getting reminder messages to my mail from people wey one cash big time on top my small head.

Well, be patient sha, i hope you have a website? Or a twitter follow with lots of AMERICAN audience. Cuz you will be selling american products. If you have a website/blog create contents to suit them. You aint writing for Nigerians.

I don waka till further notice. Or i have an idea o... Dont know if that will suffice!

Is it possible we all collectively use one standard website? Who knows if a unique website is required when you are asked how you want to promote campaigns??
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Meanwhile there is this survey site i'm currently checking out. If it makes brain and i cash out as they promised, i will share to you guys. Wont bother if its crap. If you're interested anyways, i can share the link to your mail. Or you can wait let me confirm how legit it is. Already earned 250points between yesterday night (that i joined) and this morning. They say i can earn when its up to 1000 points. The site offers tasks and surveys. Just watching them sha.

Not putting my eggs in one basket. Revenue vault can chill for now. No money for website yet.

But if you guys welcome my suggestion of using any of your (standard) website, we can do it. Besides, its an opportunity for you to have many contents.

Well maybe i'm miscalculating sha. I havent still been able to apply to campaigns so i dont know what they asked you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Saw it jare. Knew it was about the revenue vault. Havent even successfully created a website/blog yet so i havent started anything related to revenuevault. No website, no revenue vault.

It worries me really. Really want to suspend it for now.

Its why i do not want to dwell too much on that one yet as i dont want to have plenty headache + plus every other project just seems to be hanging.

I hope you don't mind?

I hope you dont mind?

I understand. I've been digging Google and YouTube to see what I can come up with. I don't think a website is that necessary... Still digging though.
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Meanwhile there is this survey site i'm currently checking out. If it makes brain and i cash out as they promised, i will share to you guys. Wont bother if its crap. If you're interested anyways, i can share the link to your mail. Or you can wait let me confirm how legit it is. Already earned 250points between yesterday night (that i joined) and this morning. They say i can earn when its up to 1000 points. The site offers tasks and surveys. Just watching them sha.

Not putting my eggs in one basket. Revenue vault can chill for now. No money for website yet.

But if you guys welcome my suggestion of using any of your (standard) website, we can do it. Besides, its an opportunity for you to have many contents.

Well maybe i'm miscalculating sha. I havent still been able to apply to campaigns so i dont know what they asked you guys.

Please push over the link to my mail (riddick...)
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by ibraaaheem04(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kweensavvy:

Share me the link at. ibkehinde@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Tenshades(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrCuteking:

Can one use any kind of website?
I have a website.

Also send me the link
Gentleme783@gmail.com

If your domain name extension is in dot com or org, it will be okay cos your targets are USA Audiences. Dot ng won't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrCuteking:

Can one use any kind of website?
I have a website.

Also send me the link
Gentleme783@gmail.com

Before nko? Ofcourse you can use a website. Just make sure you state that when they ask you how you want to promote your campaign. I have sent the link.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Revenuevault.com by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Tenshades post=79929764]

I understand. I've been digging Google and YouTube to see what I can come up with. I don't think a website is that necessary... Still digging though. [/quote ]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Simply Can't Allow The Naira To Float - Osinbajo / Igbos And Hausas Who Are Richer / Lagosians Have 8 Days To Pay Their Taxes Or Face Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.