Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral (56297 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by farmsata(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the process palm oil has been made for us for ages and don't forget that these gallons of locally made oil are exported and safe for use in other countries.

We've made palm oil in my family for ages but I haven't seen or heard of this method lol. Is that pit for boiling or pounding or bleaching? The human inside is the "humanising agent" I suppose �
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Do you still wonder why once healthy individuals are dying like flies in Nigeria?

Did they just start processing oil like this?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
A classic case of what you don't know doesn't kill you.

I am sure almost everyone here eats a sort of swallow.

When made in commercial quantities, you can't rule out sweat drops inside.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by bonnyhope: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
He is mad... Why is he sharing half d story... Anyone who knows about palm oil processing in our villages will know dat d photo is d post oil processing part. D mud/pit d lady is in is for washing d kernels and removing d chaff afta d oil must have been pressed out ... Go to d village U ppl won't go U ppl will b in d city forming rubbish. Bunch of hypocrites
i

i think u r right
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by icenti: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
In the end, we still blame the government, because if they had provided jobs and if the regulatory agencies were working such as nafdac then this cannot get to the market
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by sirconcord(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oil company... The level of impurities here is lower than what some people intentionally add to original palm oil because of money. Most people in the villages now don't use this method. It's machines they use now. In any case, my worry is the adulteration being perpetrated by unscrupulous elements in the society. Their acts are what causes much health challenges, not this act the lady is engaging in. I commend her efforts and her likes. They are the people producing original and healthy palm oil for us. God Almighty bless them in Jesus name.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by oludarekehinde(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is not new, that's how locally processed palm oil are made, except you are looking for industrial processed palm oil.

We should know that that's not the real oil o, they will still put those things u are seeing on fire before filtering out the real oil

Honestly Its more sweeter and richer than industrial processed oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by edyken001: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Roasted yam and palm oil is bae .. if she likes she should swim inside doesn’t mean anything
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
salford1:
Wait till you see how ponmo is made grin
Well, I've seen a lot about ponmo production, still seeing and will still see more. Nothing unhygienic there. No be to roast the leather and pressure cook am?? After that they cut it to sizes and soak in water for hours. Abeg yarn me ur own process
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
attention seeking goat
...and u gave him the attention
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by kimlee3(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
If only we know how kuli kuli is also made....I swear you no go chop am again
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Oseh1Gidigba: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
What's happening, it looks like she is naked.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Ndipe(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Grapes are processed by stomping on them with the feet to produce wine.

https://www.tastingtable.com/drinks/national/grape-stomping-wine-traditions
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
C-KRYSTAL ORGANIC SKIN CARE Online Training!!!!!!!

We teach how to identify all skin types and make organic creams, soaps, shower gel, essential oils,face cream, Toner, cleansers, scrubs for babies, Adults and all complexions e.g
-Glowing
-Lightning
-Whitening
-Hot chocolate
-Halfcast

And also for

•Pimples
•Stretch marks
•Sunburn
•Eczema
•Natural Hip and butt enlargement cream
•Dark spots
•Dark knuckles
•Green vein and skin damage repair cream
•Tips on how to loose weight
•Tips on how to regain flat tommy

Our training are 80%videos with practical and also show you where to get all your original organic ingredients in all the 36states including Ghana.
SAY NO TO CHEMICALS and HYDROQUININE by Grabbing this opportunity and become a skin's therapist.

Training fee is #1000

LOOK FLAWLESS, RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNGER WITH 100% NATURAL HOME MADE SKINCARE.

Join OUR Online Training WhatsApp Group https://chat. whatsapp .com/DZ8ZcaZQBQd44xJt1ONwGL or Contact 08108597660

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
I did this thing since I was little till I got to 200level. Very stressful something. Interesting too cool
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by jimmyLd101: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na today I know say mumu plenty for here thats after production the oil has been extracted already.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Exodora: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
sexyboy193:
This is the way it's been done from inception . All this butter nairalander..go to villages where palm oil are produced and see for yourself. No other way of doing it. 90 percent of the oil we consumed are done in this manner

Who told you that , my grandfather used to produce oil then but then it never like this not until he bought a machine that squeeze out the oil.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Exodora: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
This place is no other place than Nsukka God those people are so disgusting for Christ sake.
The first time I saw where they are producing their oil I vow that I will never buy oil in Nsukka as a whole , is better I buy at leastfrom some where I don't know at least I will this mindset that I don't know where it is produced than buying from them and the memory will never wipe away and then I will throw up after eating .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Realfrankie(m): 1:34am On Jun 20, 2019
The pussy don suffer
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by stormborn28(m): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
I miss my grandma. Used to do this whenever I visited her embarassed

Obviously not in a pit like this but I know how to make palm oil. Very cool process
meeeeennnhhh...cococandy.... That woman in the palm oil pit.. Her puna dey inside the oil too oooooooo.... Okobiokor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Emanodimo(m): 4:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Nbote:
He is mad... Why is he sharing half d story... Anyone who knows about palm oil processing in our villages will know dat d photo shows d post-oil processing part. D oil has already been extracted at dat stage and d mud/pit d lady is standing in is for washing d kernels and removing d chaff afta d oil must have been pressed out ... Go to d village U ppl won't go U ppl will b in d city forming rubbish. Bunch of hypocrites

Well, u made a point for sharing half the story.

In my own village, it is not done that way. Where is ur own village?

That it is a post processing stage, doesn't make any sense that it happens that way.

The lady/woman or the village has little regard for health.

I will assume that's in the East, if not in Abia state.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by stormborn28(m): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2019
delishpot:
Ewww, arse juice gets into it. I don't care if its male or female. I don't like arse juice.
chai....even puna dey inside... Oturugbeke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by stormborn28(m): 4:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
attention seeking goat
the woman is not even mindful of her puna inside it. Meeeeennnhhh
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Amadaz(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2019
This is too shittty
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by cococandy(f): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2019
What’s my own? grin
stormborn28:
meeeeennnhhh...cococandy.... That woman in the palm oil pit.. Her puna dey inside the oil too oooooooo.... Okobiokor
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by NICENEDU29: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
sirconcord:
Oil company... The level of impurities here is lower than what some people intentionally add to original palm oil because of money. Most people in the villages now don't use this method. It's machines they use now. In any case, my worry is the adulteration being perpetrated by unscrupulous elements in the society. Their acts are what causes much health challenges, not this act the lady is engaging in. I commend her efforts and her likes. They are the people producing original and healthy palm oil for us. God Almighty bless them in Jesus name.
Thank you very much my dear. Your comment is one of the best and most reasonable on this post. But people, especially all these indomie generation children on Nairaland, seem not to know anything about it.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by firfinch(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Many people don't know things are made, they just go to market and buy without knowing the stress and efforts put into its production. This is how it's made, except that she's too deep inside, the ones I've seen are usually below knee level. This is the 4th stage of the production, the next will be to collect the floating oil, then boil and separate the final product.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by sirconcord(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
NICENEDU29:
Thank you very much my dear. Your comment is one of the best and most reasonable on this post. But people, especially all these indomie generation children on Nairaland, seem not to know anything about it.
God bless you, Nicenedu29. It pains me seeing posts made by some people. This platform is a noble one. We can use the opportunity it presents to proffer solutions to the myriad of challenges facing us; also using it as a channel to correct some of the ills of the society, among other benefits.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the process palm oil has been made for us for ages and don't forget that these gallons of locally made oil are exported and safe for use in other countries.

Hygiene is still key, Africans are too laidback on serious issues.

We need to upgrade from these unhygienic methods of doing things.

If you want to restore your health, particularly if you've been going through pains of whatever kind, do yourself a world of good by visiting this WHATSAPP group below in my signature for an organic food that will turn your pain into laughter within days of eating this organic foods.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by booksrite(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is not new, that's how locally processed palm oil are made, except you are looking for industrial processed palm oil.We should know that that's not the real oil o, they will still put those things u are seeing on fire before filtering out the real oilHonestly Its more sweeter and richer than industrial processed oil

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.