Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Earn Money On Sweetmoni - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn Money On Sweetmoni (620 Views)

How To Make Money On Topbuzz / 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money On Sweetmoni by Gabrieltrevor98: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hurray!! Hurray!! Hurray!!
A new innovative concept from feepayz launched to eradicate poverty, joblessness and increase the standard of living of individual without stress of working tirelessly and wasting alot of your MB before you can earn is here for you..

This new launched innovative concept is known as SweetMONI.

SweetMONI is an affiliate of feepayz world. SweetMONI comes with the inner driven force to give Africa youths across the globe the clear insight to see how they can earn with their smartphone without stress with the D. I. Y. (Do It yourself) programme system �.

However, sweetMONI adopted the use of D.I.Y coupon and the power of 500 link to make people earn with ease.

SweetMONI create a new platform for literate youths and elders irrespective of their calibre to exhibit their driven urge and to pave way for more prospective member to join the moving vehicle of online riches.

Sweet MONi have make it easier for prospective member to join easily without stress or whala.
All you just need to do is to purchase the D. I. Y Coupon just for #500 from the web online customers assistance and this will enable you to be a certified member and start earning.

Don’t be surprised….. With SweetMONI, you don’t need to read news, login on your account and leave your phone to burn your MB before you earn.

All you just need to do is to use your D. I. Y power of 500 to invite people and get them registered yourself and get credited with 60% of their D. I. Y coupon you purchased to get them registered…

Once you are a certified member, then you start earning…….
�60% of your registered D. I. Y Coupon (#300), Using your power of 500 link

�Withdrawals are made twice in a week, Wednesday and Friday respectively.

�you can withdraw as long as you just have three D. I. Y registered coupon which is the minimum limits.

�If you don’t have a bank account, you can as well fill up your parent, or trusted friend account in the withdrawal form and you will be credited…

Let’s enjoy SWEETMONI together……… SweetMONI for the correct minders….
Register below
https://sweetmoni.com/?ref=Trevor

(1) (Reply)

Bring All Your Paypal Funds / Yinoit Web Design And Development / Mythemeshop.com Premium Wordpress Theme And Plugins Available At Moi Moi Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.