Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone (2029 Views)

FIRE Destroys Shops At Union Bank Building / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone by themomentng: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigeria we hail!!

If you remember that famous line from the award-winning television commercial released last year by Union Bank, then you’ll be excited to learn that spin-offs have been released as part of a follow-up campaign. This should come as no surprise, after the short film emerged the most watched Nigerian ad on YouTube in 2018!

This time, the TV and radio ads follow the lives of the main characters from the original commercial – the photographer, ‘keke’ driver, and the mother – who represent relatable characters in our daily lives. Union Bank salutes their focus, tenacity and drive as they hustle and grind to make ends meet in Nigeria of today.

The ‘grind’ is something we all identify with. Every day, it’s a struggle to rise above the challenges of erratic power supply, insecurity, bad roads, corruption and poor governance.

To make things even worse, the average Nigerian is unable to access loans or credit facilities that could help them break out of the vicious cycle. Loans seem to be reserved for the already well-to-do who can provide collateral to back their applications, and for salaried workers who can show pay slips as proof of income.

However, a recent Future of Work report, states that only 25% of Nigeria’s 85 million workforce are in paid employment. How do the other 75% support their hustle?

At Union Bank, we believe lack of credit facilities should not be on the list of frustrations Nigerians face. We believe that everyone – yes, everyone – deserves to have a credit ‘lifeline’.

And that’s why our loans are not limited to salary earners alone; because we truly want to support the grind of every day Nigerians struggling to keep their heads above water in these tough times.

So, whether you’re that guy trying to grow his transportation business to the point where he can propose to his boo and support a family; or that young mother giving her all to take care of her children, or even that upcoming photographer hustling to make ends meet, with Union Bank, that business no go spoil for your hand.

We have a loan for everyone. Talk to us about the best option for you.

For more details, visit www.unionbankng.com/loans/ or call 01 271 6816.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
l applied for loan frm Union bank to upgrade my biz...l was set to wait fr 6 months fr my account to be monitored fr its activness in cash flow. l'm really carrying it out successfully as required.
Re: At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone by SavageResponse(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chidexsco8448:
l applied for loan frm Union bank to upgrade my biz...l was set to wait fr 6 months fr my account to be monitored fr its activness in cash flow. l'm really carrying it out successfully as required.

Did the bank eventually give you the loan?
Re: At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
SavageResponse:

Did the bank eventually give you the loan?
no l ws told to wait fr 3months more fr my loan to be granted without any collateral n little interest rate...l applied fr 500k- 1m loan
Re: At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone by kunleweb: 1:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Chidexsco8448:
no l ws told to wait fr 3months more fr my loan to be granted without any collateral n little interest rate...l applied fr 500k- 1m loan

Would they give you the loan after this time frame?
Re: At Union Bank, There’s A Loan For Everyone by Chidexsco8448(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
kunleweb:

Would they give you the loan after this time frame?
yea fr sure bro cos my salary acct l opened wit dem is very active wit flows of credits n debits alerts. l'm expecting dre loan approval around January nxt year

(1) (Reply)

New Celtel Advert / Fish Farming, Very Lucrative! / Irish Spring In Bulk Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.