Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Relationship I Lost And What Happened. By Endurance Victor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Relationship I Lost And What Happened. By Endurance Victor (365 Views)

LOST AND FOUND / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship I Lost And What Happened. By Endurance Victor by mymoney001(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
He was the second guy I dated. This guy loved me so much that I just could resist loving him too.
We were so perfect together.
We were dating before I got admission into school.
We wrote each other handwritten love letters. He knows how to draw very well. He replicated most of my pictures on paper.
He is a fashion designer. I got beautiful clothes as surprises from him even without him taking my measurement. He gifted me a bag too because he sews bags as well.
Everything about him and what he did for me, whispered the genuine love he had for me. I was in love with him completely.
This guy knew all my family members and I knew his too because we frequently visited each other's house.
We were still dating when I got admission into school.
During my second year in school, I felt I was punishing this guy because I don't visit home until the end of the session in December. So, I felt I was punishing him and starving him of my presence.
I just concluded that he couldn't cope with a distance relationship.
I also told him that I needed to focus on my studies so I won't get distracted. That I just wanted to serve God wholeheartedly.
It was a painful decision I had to make. He begged me to think about it. But I couldn't because my mind was already made up.
We both cried for days after the break up. I couldn't study very well during that period because a lot of things reminded me of him.
Our relationship was amazing. It was pure and true. The depth of the love we had for each other was something we both couldn't comprehend.
I regret what I did to him because of my naivety then.
We chose to remain friends after the break up.
We are still very good friends up till date.
#30_day_writing_challenge
#Endy
#SignificantBillionaire

https://9jatrendingnews.com/2019/06/19/day-7-a-relationship-i-lost-and-what-happened-by-endurance-victor/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Shillings / Anthills Of The Savannah / Thorns In My Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.