Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments (655 Views)

Akeredolu Announces Tax Cut For Businesses in Ondo To Cushion Effect of COVID-19 / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has announced the appointment of three new aides in the state.

The governor announced the new appointments through a statement by his chief press secretary, Mr. Segun Ajiboye, made available to Nigerian Cable News online.

Below is the statement Unedited:

APPOINTMENT

Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has approved the appointment of Mr. Dele Ologun as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Political Matters (Central).

The Governor also approved the appointment of Mr. Andrew Ogunsakin as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Political Matters (South)

Other appointments approved by the Governor include Mr. Williams Ebimodehghan as Special Assistant, Niger Delta Matters and Mrs Elizabeth Akpan as Special Assistant to the Governor.

Segun Ajiboye
CPS to the Governor

https://citadelng.com/governor-akeredolu-approves-the-appointment-of-new-senior-special-assistants/

Re: JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments by BakireBulmaker: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Akpan...
Re: JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments by Sanromeo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good. Second term loading....
Re: JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments by Sanromeo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments by wallex1983(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Governor appoints...

People disappointed...

Such is life
Re: JUST IN: Governor Akeredolu Announces New Appointments by hisexcellency34: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aketi my friend. I see him defecting to AA las las

(1) (Reply)

'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims / Lawmakers Flee As Snake Falls From Roof Of Ondo Assembly During Plenary / Just In: Snake Falls From The Roof Of Ondo State Assembly During Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.