Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Want A Divorce,my Husband Is Not Ready To Work,he Prefers To Be A Househusband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want A Divorce,my Husband Is Not Ready To Work,he Prefers To Be A Househusband (451 Views)

Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles / Afegbua: Peter Obi Prefers Globetrotting Rather Than Meeting Voters In Nigeria / Mohammed Adoke Rejects EFCC Custody, Prefers Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Divorce,my Husband Is Not Ready To Work,he Prefers To Be A Househusband by happigist: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
A Customary Court in Igando, Lagos,, dissolved a four-year-old marriage between a businesswoman, Mrs Lydia Nwaru, and Daniel, over his refusal to work.

The petitioner told the court that her husband, Daniel, with whom she had a daughter, wanted to be......continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/i-want-a-divorce-my-husband-is-not-ready-to-work-he-prefers-to-be-a-househusband-woman-tells-court/

Re: I Want A Divorce,my Husband Is Not Ready To Work,he Prefers To Be A Househusband by MotivateUrself(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: APC Gets Strong Warning Against Fielding Yahaya Bello As Candidate / Say No To RUGA. A Stand With The West, South, East & Middle Belt / Emir Of Sharjah UAE Mourns As His Son, Shaikh Khalid Bin Sultan Dies In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.